EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Osirion:

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Osirion:
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

The same warning that applies to Leba also applies to you. Ethnic and personal beef have no place on this forum. You are welcome to your own opinions or facts as long as they are not racial epitets or personal insults.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
COBRA
Member # 7318

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for COBRA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i agree....
Posts: 410 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

Example?

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

It is not even my opinion that Somalians are uncivilized. It is a general belief that they are in the west. Especially after they way they treated our Soldiers. I fail to see how you would focus on this and ignore the EvilE and Leba calling Blacks nigger and apes. At least what I am saying is the truth. People have a negative impression about Somalia here in the states.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Not like I see too many Americans planning to go to Somalia for a vacation!

Why? They don't think Somalia is very civilized. Are they correct? The country is currently in a state of anarchy so there's a good reason to be concerned. However, they are indeed civilized in a way that Americans would not understand.

COBRA
Member # 7318

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for COBRA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
......Go and just watch your FOX news......U.S.A, U.S.A....Bla, Bla, Bla...

[This message has been edited by COBRA (edited 14 September 2005).]

Posts: 410 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
The O'Reily spin free zone is pretty good.

mali
Member # 7606

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mali     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:

It is not even my opinion that Somalians are uncivilized. It is a general belief that they are in the west. Especially after they way they treated our Soldiers. I fail to see how you would focus on this and ignore the EvilE and Leba calling Blacks nigger and apes. At least what I am saying is the truth. People have a negative impression about Somalia here in the states.

Like is said before...People have a positive view of the Americans...

Socalist borderline communist who are closed minded.....

Close THE BOARDERS AN AMERICAN SOLDIER IS SEEKING ASYLUM IN CANADA!!!!!......

exploitation is the american way......

No 1 cares what the states think....

THE GLOBAL WORLD HAS A THE BITTER Disgusting Truths ... Know who the Americans are

I love HOW BUSH ADMITS HE FAILED THE PEOPLE OF MISS/LA

LMAO......

At least im stating Facts .... AND NOT BOGIS CLAIMS.....

HEY AMERICANS BELIEVE
CANADIANS LIVE IN IGLUES....

LMAO.....

THATS THE MENTAL IMAGE WHEN MAKING REFERNECE TO CANADA....AMERICANs...

The world certainly doesnt revolve around ur a-s-s

Get a life OSIRION...AND PICK UP A FRICKEN BOOK.....

I Can careless szchezoid american nymph THINKS OF SOMALIA.....

KEEP WATCHING THE BLACK HAWK MOVIE.....

Perfect depiction of CIVIL WAR SOMALIA....EHHH

OSIR...

LMAO

Posts: 321 | From: t.o | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com