EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Central African Rwandans

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Central African Rwandans
Joe Bananas
Member # 8879

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe Bananas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a lesson for Evil Euro and Leba, selective posting of pictures can go both ways, it proves nothing.......................

Posts: 63 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by D_ManningJr:
Just a lesson for Evil Euro and Leba, selective posting of pictures can go both ways, it proves nothing.......................

Especially, that women carry male E3b haplogroup!

Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Bananas
Member # 8879

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe Bananas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Super car:
Especially, that women carry male E3b haplogroup!

Evil Euro is blowing smoke most of the time. I tend to ignore the trash he speaks and concentrate on facts. Y-chromosones aren't pased down to women, we all know this and so does Evil Euro, whatever racial characterietic that have been passed from father to daughter don't have anything to do with the Y-chromosone. By posting pictures of women as proof that E3b is allegedly Caucasoid, he refutes himself essentially.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leba
Member # 8668

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for leba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...They look very west African...

quote:
Just a lesson for Evil Euro and Leba, selective posting of pictures.......................

I had over 10 pictures of those Tutsi's how is that selective? I can post tons more if you like...

[This message has been edited by leba (edited 13 September 2005).]

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leba
Member # 8668

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for leba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Typical Bantus with just longer heads...

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Bananas
Member # 8879

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by leba:
...They look very west African...

I had over 10 pictures of those Tutsi's how is that selective? I can post tons more if you like...

[This message has been edited by leba (edited 13 September 2005).]

I don't believe those were Tutsis that you posted and I have more pictures. You're too dumb to get the point of my post, anyone can post pictures of any group, it doesn't mean those pictures represent the majority. I titled this post Central African Rwandans, read the title before you make an ass out of yourself. You post no real representative pictures of anyone, you "Negro-wash" central Africans by finding the pictures with the broadest noses and darkest and post them as typical while posting Bravanese and Bannadirs as typical Somalis. Yonis already corrected this distortion.

Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Y-chromosones aren't pased down to women, we all know this and so does Evil Euro, whatever racial characterietic that have been passed from father to daughter don't have anything to do with the Y-chromosone...

As shocking as it is, he doesn't know this.

Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Bananas
Member # 8879

Rate Member
quote:

Typical Bantus with just longer heads...

Those are not Tutsis, please post the source of the pictures. You posted Banaadirs and Bravanese as typical Somalis when they are not typical, so you have no objectivity.

leba
Member # 8668

Rate Member
First off all Never even posted one damn Banadiir in this forum. Second of all Those are Tutsi's i got them from a similar site like corbis but it doesnt allow you to post on forums.....So i needed to uploud them.
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
First off all Never even posted one damn Banadiir in this forum. Second of all Those are Tutsi's i got them from a similar site like corbis but it doesnt allow you to post on forums.....So i needed to uploud them.

The last picture you posted of a Tutsi, the old man, could easily pass for a Somali.

Besides, why would the Belgians think the Tutsi are a different race from the Hutu? They thought they came from Atlantis. They certainly thought that they had Egyptian origins as well.

Can't you read or what?

Both Germany (before WWI) and Belgium ruled the area in a colonial capacity. It was Belgian colonialists who created the notions of two different races rather than castes. When the Belgians took over the colony in 1916 from the Germans, they felt that the colony would be better governed if they classified the different races in a hierarchical form. They felt that the Hutu were children who needed to be guided, and saw the Tutsi as the superior race. In fact they couldn't believe that the Tutsi were part of the African race at all. They thought that they had immigrated from somewhere else, or were survivors of the lost continent of Atlantis.

This "invented" superiority by the Belgians sparked and increased hatred of the Tutsi by the Hutu, and led to many cultural conflicts, including the Tutsi Genocide.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
COBRA
Member # 7318

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for COBRA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
**leba.......By the way are you a member of Somalinet.com. Wana send you some private message.**
Posts: 410 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
COBRA
Member # 7318

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for COBRA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
......mmm

quote:
Said By The Zionist:
The last picture you posted of a Tutsi, the old man, could easily pass for a Somali.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha........ahhhhh

[This message has been edited by COBRA (edited 13 September 2005).]

Posts: 410 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Intelligent point, nicely made, David.

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mali
Member # 7606

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mali     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Ignore the fool

Since WE KNOW...BANTUS BANADIIR REER HAMAR BARAVANESE AND BAJUNNIS...ARE NOT ETHNIC SOMALIS....AND STAY CLEAR AWAY FROM THEm...

theres no DOUBLE STANDARD IN SOMALIA....

ETHNIC SOMALIS ALSO INCLUDED THESE PPLS AND OTHER ETHNIC SUB CLANS AS MINORITY GROUPS...

U know s-h-i-t about somalis .....

Somalis know A somali...NO MATTER THE COLOR OF THERE SKIN...DARK AS NITE OR WHITE AS LIGHT.....

Banadiir & REER HAMAR DO NOT POSSES THE SAME ELONGATED MORPHOLOGY AND AS A RESULT ARE DISCRIMINATED...and are to know suprise share no geneology with ethnic somalis..as do the other minorities....So stop TALKING BS

the REASON WHY... IM NOT INFLAMMED ABout PICS posted by leba...
is that they represent the morphological asPECT OF SOMALIS that ALLOW OTHERs(ethnic SOMALIS) to unite...

COLORISM IS NO-EXISTANT IN SOMALIA.....NO ELITE "WHITE" SOMALI CLASS...IF THAT WAS SO... THE BANADIR AND BARAVES MINORITIES WOULD BE THE RULING CLAss Not begging other ethnic somali neighbors for security.....

go find some other TOPIC TO RANT about....

Osirion...what do u know of the Sterotypical SOMALi Look..lol...

dumb..trolll...extreme biased view of africans...

We concluded that africa has unique features found all over..

Somalis---have a set of features all at the same combination that provides others ...foreigners to acknowledge them as Somalis....

So stop selecting Pics...that LOOK LIKE the Sterotypical Habash ppl of Somalia.....

Many Somali Bantus look quite similar to those pics that uve selectivly posted especially BAJUNNIs...whom speak Kswahili.....A comb ARAB and BAntu....

But LOOk nothing of the somali stock since the dont as banadirs and braves present morphology....

get off of leba and cobra and MOVE ON......

Posts: 321 | From: t.o | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mali
Member # 7606

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mali     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 321 | From: t.o | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com