EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » race

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: race
bandon19
Member # 7773

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bandon19     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE FACT THAT EVERYBODY IN THIS FORUM CANT UDERSTAND THAT MOST PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD ARE MIX. LIKE EVIL EURO IN GIZA RIDAH CANT UDERSTAND THERE ARE MIX PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD NOT JUST BLACK IN WHITE AND OF THERE DIFFRENT ETHICS IN THIS WORLD, HORMHEB SAYING THAT THE NORTH AFRICAN CAUCASION. I MET SOME OF THOSE PEOPLE AND THEY LOOK NOTHING LIKE EUROPEANS MAYBE SOME OF THEM DO BUT SOME DONT CLEARLY THEY ARE MIX. ALL THOSE PEOPLE ON THAT NILE ARE MIX LIKE BRAZIL AND CAPE VERDE AND DOMINCAN REPULIC ARE MIX PEOPLE NOT CAUCASION AND NOT NEGRO MIX. MOST BLACKS ARE MIX NOT PURE AFRICAN THATS WHY WE RANGE FROM DARK SKIN TO LIGHT SKIN NOT PURE AFRICAN BUT U THE EUROPEANS CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS MY GRANDMOTHER IS LIGHT SKINNED BUT NOT WHITE PROBALY THE SAME COMPEXION OF A PACKISTAN PERSON SO A PACKISTAN PERSON IS NOT CAUCASION. BUT THE I DONT MEAN TO GET ON EVIL EURO AND HORMHEB AFROCENTRIST ARE JUST AS BAD IF NOT WORSE.
Posts: 188 | From: canton,ma,united states | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AFROCENTRIST32
Member # 9056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AFROCENTRIST32     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bandon19:
THE FACT THAT EVERYBODY IN THIS FORUM CANT UDERSTAND THAT MOST PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD ARE MIX. LIKE EVIL EURO IN GIZA RIDAH CANT UDERSTAND THERE ARE MIX PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD NOT JUST BLACK IN WHITE AND OF THERE DIFFRENT ETHICS IN THIS WORLD, HORMHEB SAYING THAT THE NORTH AFRICAN CAUCASION. I MET SOME OF THOSE PEOPLE AND THEY LOOK NOTHING LIKE EUROPEANS MAYBE SOME OF THEM DO BUT SOME DONT CLEARLY THEY ARE MIX. ALL THOSE PEOPLE ON THAT NILE ARE MIX LIKE BRAZIL AND CAPE VERDE AND DOMINCAN REPULIC ARE MIX PEOPLE NOT CAUCASION AND NOT NEGRO MIX. MOST BLACKS ARE MIX NOT PURE AFRICAN THATS WHY WE RANGE FROM DARK SKIN TO LIGHT SKIN NOT PURE AFRICAN BUT U THE EUROPEANS CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS MY GRANDMOTHER IS LIGHT SKINNED BUT NOT WHITE PROBALY THE SAME COMPEXION OF A PACKISTAN PERSON SO A PACKISTAN PERSON IS NOT CAUCASION. BUT THE I DONT MEAN TO GET ON EVIL EURO AND HORMHEB AFROCENTRIST ARE JUST AS BAD IF NOT WORSE.

I'm deffinitely worse.......much worse......

so we're all mix(ed) huh?

that's cool...I guess.......

now that blacks have something to say about who's who..............(lol)

now we're all mix(ed) - sorry ....I gotta stand my ground B.........

WE PEOPLED THE WORLD.........and I know that this is a very racist point of view but it's mine and I own it (that doesn't mean I'm evil or hateful - just blessed with knowledge of who and what I am)....so here goes.......

the darker you are the less mix(ed) and the more African you are.......

does that have any academic meaning .....no

does that mean you are better than any other group.....no

the only reason people are concerned with blackness or admixture in a historical sense, is to make claims about who created what and when and who's the best at this or that.........in the end people like whoremheb and jesus rider and evil seek to prove that egyptians were less black and people like me say they were more black.....

why......

because of their accomplishments......no other reason....not to find a cure for some disease.....not to find links to our beginnings......but to be able to associate our modern selves with the past in a way that gives us a sense of pride........

since Africans and persons of African descent, have been the last to come to the table of brother-hood to make claims about the ownership of and popular versions of history, we are seen as emotional and not taken seriously.......................

The evidence speaks for itself

[This message has been edited by AFROCENTRIST32 (edited 07 October 2005).]

Posts: 236 | From: chicago, illinois, | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bandon19
Member # 7773

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bandon19     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
afrocentist the darker u are dosent mean the less mix u are. Im dark the other people in my famly are light we all have the same amount of african blood what flow threw my blood stream flows threw theres. We all have diffrent shades just cause one comes out more light dosent mean there more mix. Dna study was done on a light skinned african american and a dark one and the dark ones came out more mix then the other ones and the lady with the lighter complexion felt better cuase she always got made fun of for her light compelxion buy other dark blacks. AFrocentrist i can look at my mother who looks like an indian women and tell i didnt come out of a pure african. just like my grandmother she light with redish hair i can tell i didnt come out of a pure african. I dark my fahter side grandmother look bright yellow i can tell my father didnt come out of a pure african. This is where all the diffrent shades come from this is not a pure breed.
Posts: 188 | From: canton,ma,united states | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AFROCENTRIST32
Member # 9056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AFROCENTRIST32     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok....

my point was ..or maybe I should have put it like this:

(just my opinion BTW)
The darker you are the more African you have in you......regardless of what else you may be.....

just one of my "feel good" theories......

completely baseless.....

Posts: 236 | From: chicago, illinois, | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we are muts
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bandon19
Member # 7773

Rate Member
afrocentrist maybe they where but to say they where pure is retarded.
THR TRUTH
Member # 7882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for THR TRUTH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if one were to follow the Eve and out of Africa Theories then yes everyone is surely descended from Black Africans. In fact, isn't it already known in genetics that all people have Black blood in them with white people have the smallest amount. Didn't one of you state this a while back?

Posts: 61 | From: nj | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com