EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Face of 3,800-years-old mummy created by computer graphic

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Face of 3,800-years-old mummy created by computer graphic
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://home.kyodo.co.jp/modules/fstPhotos/getimage.php?photoid=14270

Face of 3,800-years-old mummy created by computer graphic
Jun. 21 TOKYO, Japan

Computer graphics created by the Egypt research team of the Waseda University Institute of Egyptology, show the face of a mummy found in Egypt and believed to be about 3,800 years old. The graphics were provided by the institute. (Kyodo)

"The mummy is believed to be of a military commander named Senw, who lived around 1750 B.C., judging from inscriptions on his coffin, they said."

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it me, or does this reconstruction by the Japanese science team look Asian! [Eek!]

-

^Dude looks more like a Shogunate military commander from Japan than an ancient Egyptian military commander. LMAO [Big Grin]

It looks like Westerners aren't the only ones who are into distorting Egypt's history. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 26322 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, that has got to be it! Egypt and Nile Valley civilizations overall were founded by Asians!!

The earliest modern humans to inhabit Europe were Asians!! After all, anthropology and genetics show that Europeans originated from Central Asia!!

But most significant of all is that the first anatomically modern humans and thus earliest modern humans of Africa were also Asian!!! Just look at their most direct descendants, the Khoisan with their epicanthic (slanted) eyes!!

Yesserii we Asians were the first and original race of mankind before the negroes AND caucasians!!

So of course it follows that Nile Valley African civilizations like Egypt were founded by Asian peoples and thus that Egyptian general reconstructed looks Asian!

You know Native Americans including those who founded Meso American civilizations like the Olmec and Maya were also descended from Asians that emigrated from Siberia! That's why they had a pyramid culture, because they kept this ancient tradition that their cousins all the way in the Nile Valley had!!!

And of course there are the pyramids of Angkor in Southeast Asia, and the large pyramid tomb of China's first emperor Chin Shi Huang-di!!!

Asians developed all advanced culture and founded civilizations around the world!! We are the original ancestors of everybody and all the technology the modern world uses which we like to attribute to the West originally came from Asia!!

Asians make the whole freaking world go 'round!!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 26322 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That picture lacks vitamin D if you know what I'm saying.

They always forget to add the Melanin to the Photos for some strange reason when doing research on anicent Kemet. [Roll Eyes]

So Djehuti when will you release your book to the public ? [Big Grin]

Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Masonic Rebel:

They always forget to add the Melanin to the Photos for some strange reason when doing research on anicent Kemet. [Roll Eyes]

It's not just the skin-color! Note the eyes plus the eyebrows!!

-

I'm telling you, the guy was Asian!!

quote:
As soon as I get my PhD in history and linguistics! Hell, if Winters can get one anyone can. [Big Grin]

[Embarrassed] First the K-zoids try to steal history, now the N-groids too, all the while we so-called 'Mongoloid' Asians have taken a backseat (even further back than N-groids nowadays)!!

It's time people know the truth, and that it was us Megaloids (because we are a Mega people) who began everything in human history and culture that is important!!! [Cool]

Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
[QB] Is it me, or does this reconstruction by the Japanese science team look Asian! [Eek!]

-

^Dude looks more like a Shogunate military commander from Japan than an ancient Egyptian military commander. LMAO

People do seem to have the tendency to look at other peoples, seen as "achievers", in their own 'image". Emeagwali provides a good example of this:

Twelve years ago, a magazine hired a white man to prepare an illustration of a supercomputer wizard riding an ox. I was supposed to be the supercomputer wizard. But the white illustrator, who knew that I am black, portrayed me as a white person in his published illustration.”

I learned that the white illustrator was searching for himself in me.

-

The first draft of a portrait that depicted Emeagwali as a supercomputer wizard driving a carriage powered by thousands of chickens (a metaphor for his 65,000 weak processors that performed the world's fastest computation). The "Negro Emeagwali" (shown in this illustration) was rejected and replaced with a "Caucasian Emeagwali" (shown below).

-

A "whitened" Caucasian portrait of Emeagwali was acceptable and widely published. One illustrator argued that Emeagwali has a trace of Caucasian blood and said that he could see the "Caucasian look" in his face.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=000688#000000

Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the reasons that different interpretations are possible thru these recreations is that many of the ethnic appearance differences in humans are superfluous and soft tissue based - ref to skin color, hair texture, thickness of nose and lips, etc..
Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis
Member # 7684

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

-

quote:
As soon as I get my PhD in history and linguistics! Hell, if Winters can get one anyone can. [Big Grin]

[Embarrassed] First the K-zoids try to steal history, now the N-groids too, all the while we so-called 'Mongoloid' Asians have taken a backseat (even further back than N-groids nowadays)!!

It's time people know the truth, and that it was us Megaloids (because we are a Mega people) who began everything in human history and culture that is important!!! [Cool]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1420 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is pretty much OBVIOUS that nobody wants to give "black" Africans credit for anything. What do you expect from people who would rape, kill, abuse, torture and enslave Africans for generations and use Africa as a place to exploit resources. The world NEEDS Africa to be backward and without "civilization" so that they continue to be exploited. These pictures look NON African and NON Egyptian ON PURPOSE, since everyone wants to GLORIFY in Egypt's history, while leaving AFRICA and black Africans out of it.
Posts: 8900 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis:
quote:
quote:

-

quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Mega--pahleeezze!
Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Doug M:

It is pretty much OBVIOUS that nobody wants to give "black" Africans credit for anything. What do you expect from people who would rape, kill, abuse, torture and enslave Africans for generations and use Africa as a place to exploit resources. The world NEEDS Africa to be backward and without "civilization" so that they continue to be exploited. These pictures look NON African and NON Egyptian ON PURPOSE, since everyone wants to GLORIFY in Egypt's history, while leaving AFRICA and black Africans out of it.

^Yes but this reconstruction we speak of was not created by white Westerners but East Asian Japanese!

You would think that if these Japanese researchers were to make a reconstruction that does not accurately portray an ancient Egyptian (African) would at least create one that would look like the stereotypical Middle-Eastern-looking 'caucasian'. Instead, they made their reconstruction look more like themselves, than any population close to the region the Egyptian guy comes from!!

Which is why I think Super is right:

quote:
People do seem to have the tendency to look at other peoples, seen as "achievers", in their own 'image". Emeagwali provides a good example of this..

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol

quote:

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com