EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » KING don't listen to Djehuti

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KING don't listen to Djehuti
SarahA
Member # 11716

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for SarahA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KING I just want to thank you for taking the time to post pictures of Africans. I come from a very close and small community. Some people are very closeminded when it comes to other people. They view Africans in the sterotype that we get from the news and think that African people are a just people who need a helping hand. Well when I started viewing this forum I have to say I was Hesitant to post because of some of the comments made by some of the Posters. I have read this forum and I have learned alot from the posters Like Rasol and Supercar and Al Takruri. They have made me realize that Egypt is a African nation and that the Ancient Egyptians are African people. But when in came to what these people looked like I have to say that I found it very difficult to find pictures of Africans. I would look on google and most of the pictures would be of Africans either in war or in poverty. Very Rare is it to find good pictures on google. So when you began making these threads I have to say that it was one of "Quest" completed. So now I could put a Face to the East and West Africans that the established posters were talking about. It has educated me in ways I never thought that I would be educated. It has made me so happy to see another side of Africa that I have planed a trip in December to go visit One of the countries you have posted on. I plan to go vist Senegal. I would not of done this if I did not come to this forum and Read a little about the African people in this region. And your pictures have shown me that when I get their I will be able to see some Beautiful people and that the country is not just looking for a handout. The people are hard working and very much proud people. I hope that when I get back from my trip I hope to post the pictures on this forum. Anyways I have gone off topic to my point. My point is that After learning from Rasol, Supercar and others a little about Africa and Egypt, and looking at your pictures. I told my Friends and Family about this Forum. All of them have been looking at these pictures and have changed their perceptions of African people. They love the pictures of the chidren(They are so cute) and the different tribes in Africa. All of us have changed our views on African people. So I just wanted to say that I hope you continue to post the pictures because you have a fan base that very much enjoys your pictures. I just hope that other forum members can see just how important these pictures are. They have made alot of people change how they view Africa.

Sarah Anderson

Posts: 12 | From: Vacation Spot | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
King, don't listen to other posters like X-Ras also.

quote:
Originally posted by X-Ras:

Whats the future of this forum? Its lost some luster and the more serious discussions have disappeared. Its full of picture thread spamming now What can be done to improve the situation here? Anyone have any suggestions?

Posts: 26307 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahA
Member # 11716

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
King, don't listen to other posters like X-Ras also.

Okay Djehuti that makes Two posters that don't really like the pictures. Thats Two people I have read the picture thread comments and most of it has comments saying they enjoy the pictures. I don't understand why X-Ras or you don't like the pictures. Most of the serious discussions were about the race of the Egyptians. Something Ausar pointed out that he would like to change. The pictures of Africans is something that needs to be viewed so we can understand the diversity of Africa. Again Djehuti if you don't like the pictures don't open the threads.

Sarah Anderson

Posts: 12 | From: Vacation Spot | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahA
Member # 11716

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti: You "lose" respect for me?? Excuse me, but since when did you have any respect or any contentions about me for that matter since you're supposedly new here??
Look King, uh I mean Sarah! I suggest you stop trying to defend people who can speak for themselves, stop cheerleading for people like yourself, I mean King, and stop writing in a string of short simple sentence like a kindergardner. My 4 year old cousing can form larger sentences than you!

I have to say that I am impressed with your knowledge Djehuti. You have not only proven that you are a fool, but you have also proven that no person should take you seriously. I see that I am not only King's friend but now I am King. Bravo Djehuti you should get a reward for showing all of us just how smart you are. I see you also like to suggest things to other posters well I have some suggestions of my own. I suggest you leave this forum and seek medical attention because you seem to have all the signs of schizophrenia. I suggest also that you go to your doctor and have your head examined. You seem to be suffering from paranoia. I know that this could be scary to you, but your doctor can explain to you better then anyone on this board why you are having thoughts that people are ganging up on you. A mature person would look in the mirror before he/she accuses others of insults and being two different people. I feel sorry for you Djehuti you seem to have a diagnosed illness and it is apparent to other posters that you are making a fool of yourself. I suggest that you learn more about your illness and and the symptoms. Anyone that reads the threads that you post in will see that you start off by insulting other posters make rediculos claims then when someone stands up to you scream that you are the victim, or that he/she started insulting you first. This is very sad. Take my suggestions. You need to seek help. As for King I suggest that you don't pay attention to this fool. Herukhuti said it best Djehuti's a basket case.

Peace. [Cool]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com