EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » OT:Gary Davis Man With Cure

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT:Gary Davis Man With Cure
Tre
Member # 12841

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gary Davis was recently poisoned at an airport. Relatives say he was on his way to a foreign country {to use his cure for AIDS}.
No the question is if this man really didn't have the cure for AIDS then, why was he poisoned why did he feel the need to go to a foreign country to give people his cure in the first place. Doesn't this murder prove he had the cure for AIDS. Lets look at the murder scene; he is in an airport to travel to a foreign country because he had been receiving threating messages/ running from the American government for months. He is located and poisoned at the airport.
Maybe its just me/ common sense but this whole situation sounds like some foul play.

This man have developed a cure for AIDs so Why is he receiving Death treats? Why was his labratory burned down? Why did he have to leave the USA to live in hiding abroad? Read below:

On December 24, 1992, a family practice physician (MD) from Tulsa, Oklahoma by the name of Dr. Gary R. Davis formed an interesting hypothesis. His theory centers on the fact that an immune competent animal will produce immediate antibodies in response to foreign protein. The immunologic response to that foreign protein predictably comprises both humeral and cellular response, and this immune response produced an immune modulator. These immune globulins may be transported to a member of a different species by serum transfusion simple administration.

Using this approach, Dr. Davis determined that this immune modulation could be produced in one animal species which In turn could be used for treatment in another (humans). Once he was able to identify the immune modulator, he then successfully determined the protein sequence and was able to reproduce it in a laboratory. The outcome of his laboratory data clearly demonstrated that HIV can be inhibited; ultimately leading to a conclusion that cell fusion can be prevented in-vitro.

The Serum

Dr. Davis’s serum, known as BB:7075, is a proprietary biological agent produced from immunized goat blood plasma. It is used to treat individuals diagnosed with HIV and advancing stages of AIDS. In essence, it is a combination of Biological Immune Stimulating Proteins (BISP), called immune modulators.

BB:7075 is developed through the extraction of serum from a sterile goat that has been Immunized with a series of specific strains of the HIV virus under extremely controlled conditions. The extracted serum is then precipitated and modified using proprietary techniques to make it suitable for use in humans. Dr. Davis's technique focuses on the theory of "Stop Fusion", which stops a virus from entering new body cells and stopping infected cells and virus mutation before it can establish a beachhead in the body. His type of treatment is referred to as a fusion inhibition, as a result of immune modulation.

BB: 7075 not only stops the growth, but reverses the damage already done by preventing the development of newly infected cells. During the compassionate treatment of several hundred patients overseas, BB:7075 has been shown to produce considerable improvement in two important measures of health - a significant decrease of HIV viral load in the human body and a marked increase in healthy immune system T cells. As the patients ability to fight infections returns, patients report returning to normal activities that they were not able to do because of their weakened state. After viral loads become undetectable and CD4+ counts return to normal, treatments end and patients return to normal activities with no after effects of AIDS. Ongoing monitoring has revealed patients fully treated do not suffer a relapse of the virus and remain symptom free with no side effects. To date, the treatment has been found effective in over 600 patients.
How does it work?

Dr. Davis’s serum works much like antivenin, a long existing and highly effective medical treatment produced from the antibodies of a horse, and given to humans when bitten by a poisonous snake.

Posts: 2 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nice Vidadavida *sigh*
Member # 13372

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nice Vidadavida *sigh*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm do you have any more evidence or scientific testimony?
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ebony Allen
Member # 12771

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ebony Allen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if I believe he actually found a cure. Out of curiosity, is he black or is he a white man?
Posts: 603 | From: Mobile, Alabama | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^This is ridiculous. There is no cure for AIDS yet, and even if there was I doubt one man could have it himself and be allowed to go on a trip with it considering that the rest of the world does not have it.

What does any of this have to do with the subject of the board, anyway?

Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it just so happens I've actually talked to the dude and I am one of his cousins best friends.

He actually went to this man funeral ... and Yes he actually found the cure for AIDS ...

Djehuti ... love to read your writings but this topic you really need to leave along ...

Djehuti wrote:
quote:
I doubt one man could have it himself and be allowed to go on a trip with it considering that the rest of the world does not have it.
AAAHHHH Djehuti ... that is why he's DEAD! Damn!!!

"This is ridiculous..." is what you have to say ... lol ... I never found anything wrong with most of your post because you have backed them with evidence but like most know it all's you finally found a subject to speak on that I know about personally.

YOUR WRONG ON THIS ONE ...

What I know from his family personally that he was poisoned ... but I don't know if it was at the airport ... His cousin ... my good friend was at the funeral a little over 3 weeks ago as the family was in despair over a man that tried to save people lives!, and found the cure for the worlds most dangerous disease; lost his life to those who oppose the cure being brought to the public.

You will find absolutely nothing on the doctor over the internet because he was a marked man running for this life. When he called his family he was always in great fear but I can assure you that his cure is safely tucked away, where only a select few people can get access to it. I'm not one of them but I wish I was ... Just 6 months ago you could google his name and he was all over the place ... Today I don't know if you can even Google his name anymore ...

Scientists proof is not something that you are going to get in concerns to Gary Davis ... but I do suggest that you look up this information given below ... Don't let the goverment keep you blind Djehuti ... lol. This is no conspiracy theory ... I personally know for a fact that there is a cure as it has been tested on AAs BY Dr. Gary Davis and the test were a success.

If he was a liar then they wouldn't have no reason to kill this man. THINK DJEHUTI and now come-back with a smart ass answer that doesn't justify your ridiculous statement on this subject.

Your still a student ... and your pretty good at what you do when it comes to Egypt stuff but leave it there ... stay within your realm of expertise and do not be made to look like a fool. I'm not going to go to far into it myself because I do like to breath ... but I knew this dudes research and he was to AIDS research as S.O.Y Keita is to DNA research ... Both of them know their stuff and their are the top in their fields ... Keita gets to live and get recognized BUT Dr. Gary Davis dies creating a cure to save lives ... for this he get no recognizability but gets hunted like an animal.

Given your personality you will obviously post a rebuttal in order not to appear ignorant on this subject or attack me which is what you do but I will not respond to it...

You R and I will repeat U R out of your realm. What you can't see doesn't mean that is not there ... lol

RESEARCH THIS GUY ... AN LOOK UP THE PATENT THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS FOR THIS DISEASE!!!! Dr. Graves also claims that the scientific name for AIDS is Mycoplasma Visna, and that a cure for the virus has long been patented, U.S. Patent Number 5,676,977 (Antelman Technologies Ltd. - Jan. 98, 5,676,977: drugs known as Tetrasil/Imusil), some of that information which can be found at the following links:

A Cure for AIDS/HIV? - http://www.prweb.com/releases/?00000032492
Antiviral Agents Bulletin 1997 U.S. Patent Indexes - Assignee - http://www.bioinfo.com/aab97patassindex.html
Antiviral Agents Bulletin 1997 U.S. Patents - Virus/Disease Index - http://www.bioinfo.com/aab97patvirdis.html
Natural Strategies Against Aids and other Immunilogical Conditions [ed: scan on 5676977] - http://www.gaiaresearch.co.za/natstrat.html

Out respect for his family whom I know very well .. He will be missed.

Secondly, this is an off topic subject ... so if anyone one to find more info about this ... you know where to go.

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
P.S. HE'S BLACK!!! African American from Atlanta Georgia ... He wore seeing glasses and he was of a Carmel complexion. ...

He didn't wear a beard but did have a thick mustache.

Peace!~

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Khepra, it sounds to me that you need to leave hype alone if you know what I mean. Seriously, this sound like another silly conspiracy theory for the African American masses.

I do not doubt the possibility for a cure exists, but there needs to be proof (other than his death) that this man had it.

Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ebony Allen
Member # 12771

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ebony Allen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah right!! Where the hell is this supposed cure now then? Why didn't they find it with him when he was poisoned?
Posts: 603 | From: Mobile, Alabama | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
LOL ....

Ebony Allen ... I need you to carefully reread my post. I personally don't know where it is located as I said and personally I'm glad because I like breathing, which is another statement I said in a suggestive format.

1. why in the hell would they tell YOU the (American government) whether the cure was on him or not? Who are you? Your from a little small hick town called Mobile Alabama ... The government don't care about you and don't have to answer you...

2. Your questions Alabama are foolish, especially coming from a person who lives in U.S.A. Do you seriously, for one moment believe in the government who create B.S lies about the b/s they do to you? Or are you one of those ... I follow the masses type who don't think for yourself?

I don't mean to come off very angry but when you know someone personally and know of their research, studies and actual case studies then you have someone tell you that you need proof ... Its mind blowing.

Djehuti said:

"Seriously, this sound like another silly conspiracy theory for the African American masses."

It is obvious that you have not pay close attention to what I have said. LET ME REPEAT IN CAPS ....

I KNEW GARY DAVIS, I'M FRIENDS WITH IS COUSIN AND PERSONALLY KNOW OF THIS WORK ...

African American conspiracy theory? Are you serious ... how can you tell me that this is a conspiracy theory when I knew the guy?

A "theory" is based on speculations, guesses and a lot of times filled with lies. A "Conspiracy" on the other had is a totally different situation.

American don't want you to know something then you will not know ... those who do know are tide in with the situation or people who are part of the situation. Because information is removed doesn't me the situation is dead ... no not at all ... the conspirators will do everything in their power to make the Conspiracy appear to be a theory to the public which turn a true "Conspiracy" into a "Theory" ....

I love facts which means I'm not a conspiracy theorist ... When Winters was proven wrong about race I accepted that because it was foundation on truth ... despite that fact that I grew up believing in Race.

I don't believe in theories which was what create our first ideal about God ... ultimately becoming religion. THE FATHER OF RELIGION IS THEORY WHICH IS WHY I DON'T BELIEVE IN THAT B/S ...

This subject my friend is not a conspiracy theory and suggesting that is a conspiracy theory for African American directly is foolish ... and borderline insulting ...

I mean African Americans know about things that are happening in this country you couldn't possible understand because your Asian. Health care for African American is not the same for you ... as an Asian. My wife in the health care industry and you has the stats on stuff you could image that was happening to African Americans PERIOD. Become black first and then tell African American what a conspiracy theory is. What doesn't effect you is a theory ... What effects us is truth.

There are cures for AIDS AND GARY DAVIS is not the only one to find it. I'm in the entertainment industry ... (deep into it) and their are people with AIDS that are getting cures for because they are wealthy.

I suggest you find the real reason why Left-eye from the group TLC was really visiting the place where she died at while on a so-called vacation. Once you get the doctors name who was thrown out of America ... he was a persistent as Gary Davis which is why he gets to live but the American public don't know to much about it. Secondly, find out why she burned down her X football boyfriends house!

Djehuti ... you don't know it all and because you don't see facts ... it doesn't mean that is not there. I really suggest that you take a trip to that small island to see if I'm b/sing you or anyone else.

The cure is out there just like it is out there for certain type of cancers. You have to pull your head out of the governments butt in order to see it. This is not a personal attack, this for the who American population.

I've always wondered why more people across the world know about the evils of this country better then we do? The answer was simple, they are effected by their tyranny. The American people don't believe but that doesn't make it true.

America kill many innocent citizen in Somali a few months back but I had to go to an African Website to find out... we didn't get that on CNN, ABC AND FOX ...

Why you didn't hear about it Ebony Allen? lol

One_and_Done
Member # 10712

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for One_and_Done         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Seriously, this sound like another silly conspiracy theory for the African American masses.
What is this supposed to mean? As if African Americans are the vanguard for conspiracy theories.

With the exception of the description of who the doctor was, no one mentioned anything about African Americans until your dimwitted post about conspiracy theories.

African Americans are no more conspiracy theorists than anyone else and that includes that reside or are from the poverty stricken nation of the Phillipenes.

I've kind of noticed that there is a difference between your responses to Africans and African Americans. You tend to be submissive and go into puppy mode when certain Africans smack you on the a** when make these asinine claims (that are never backed up by the way).

I'm just surprised no African American has called you out. They might be flattered that someone that is non-white and non-black appears to be on their side when it comes to Ancient Egypt. I'm not one of those African Americans. My self-esteem doesn't get bolstered like that.

Therefore take this post as my rolled up USA Today going upside your head and your rear.

Now go back into puppy mode and start cheerleading.

Posts: 76 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems I struck a nerve. No where did I say that African Americans are the "vangaurd" for conspiracy theories only that this sounds like a conspiracy made for African Americans. You are correct that anyone especially those from poor or poverty stricken nations with corrupt governments can buy into government conspiracies. I have no doubt people in the Philippines have many conspiracies theories about their government considering how untrustworthy their politicians are to say the least. LOL No need to call my Filipinno background out as I am American anyway, which means the only government I have to worry about is the same as yours

quote:
Now go back into puppy mode and start cheerleading.
LOL I am not a canine, and I was I'd be considered a 'big dog' not a puppy. And I don't cheerlead. I rather tend to express agreement with more sensible poster on this forum.

So you just go back into lurker mode and start doing whatever it was you were doing before you lost your eggs overreacting. [Wink]

Kemson
Member # 12850

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kemson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^Khepra, it sounds to me that you need to leave hype alone if you know what I mean. Seriously, this sound like another silly conspiracy theory for the African American masses.

I do not doubt the possibility for a cure exists, but there needs to be proof (other than his death) that this man had it.

What ideas can you think of to be valid, undeniable proof that someone has a cure for HIV/AIDS?
Posts: 179 | From: United States | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
One_and_Done
Member # 10712

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for One_and_Done         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It seems I struck a nerve.
No I'm not chasing after this sorry deflection tactic.

You're getting called out for bringing African Americans into your delusions of someone claiming a conspiracy. No one mentioned African Americans outside of the doctors description, but you.

Before I change my rolled up USA Today to the Sunday edition of the New York Times. And I won't even bother removing the Quiznos coupons.

[ 27. May 2007, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: Horus_Den_1 ]

Posts: 76 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by One_and_Done:

quote:
It seems I struck a nerve.
No I'm not chasing after this sorry deflection tactic.
LOL First of all, I am not creating any "deflection tactic", and second I apparently did strike a nerve considering your ad-hominem attack all of a sudden.

quote:
You're getting called out for bringing African Americans into your delusions of someone claiming a conspiracy. No one mentioned African Americans outside of the doctors description, but you.
Yes I said was that this sounded like a conspiracy theory for African Americans, but in no way did I make any generalized claim about all African Americans buying into this theory.

quote:
Now go submissively cheerlead and coat tail other posters posts.
Again, I don't "cheerlead" or "coat tail" anyone. I merely support the intelligent posters in here, but I do mor than just that, I contribute to this forum especially in the subject matter. Something which YOU have not done so far. So...

quote:
..Before I change my rolled up USA Today to the Sunday edition of the New York Times. And I won't even bother removing the Quiznos coupons.
Whatever that's suppose to entail. Your personal daily routines don't matter to me. Why don't you go to MSN instead of here if all you're going to do is attack posters. [Wink]
quote:
Originally posted by Kemson:

What ideas can you think of to be valid, undeniable proof that someone has a cure for HIV/AIDS?

How about this 'cure' itself, is a good start.

Again, all I ask is evidence. What is is cure really? What research is it based on? Where is it?

[ 27. May 2007, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: Horus_Den_1 ]

Neith-Athena
Member # 10040

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neith-Athena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why should it be dismissed as a conspiracy theory? Pharmaceutical companies make billions of dollars selling their overpriced products. Do you think they would be happy if someone found a cure for AIDS and then they would no longer be able to sell the dozens of medications that AIDS patients have to take every day?

I, for one, do not trust the U.S. government or the medical establishment when it comes to Black people. This country was built on slavery and the subjugation of Africans, and if you look at things like New Orleans and the murder of Black men by police officers, plus the history of medical experiment on African-Americans, it all adds up to the devaluing of Black life.

And no, I do not buy into conspiracy theories concerning Roswell, the Illuminati, aliens controlling the government, and the hundreds of stories out there.

Posts: 140 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kemson
Member # 12850

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kemson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
[QUOTE]...How about this 'cure' itself, is a good start.

Again, all I ask is evidence. What is is cure really? What research is it based on? Where is it?

My point exactly! Even with all the evidence in your face you wouldn't believe a darn thing unless you or a love one experiences them for themselves. This is the only valid proof that can convince most people because the society you were raised and conditioned in makes it almost impossible for you to believe anything like someone having a "cure for AIDS" can be true.

Even if the person presented a thousand pages of proof along with hundreds of cured patient with before and after blood tests, it will be shot down by people who are obsessed with controlling others (Eurocentric specialists). For every in-depth bio-technological logic this would be "AIDS-cure" inventor may demonstrate, a counter warped logic (cleverly disguised as making sense) will be raised to shoot it down, yet many of you are willing to buy medicines that compromise your long-term health (and turn you into money batteries for the health care system) with dozens of "side-effects" for a moment of relief. Not a cure or a final solution but a relief.

I am not suggesting people believe everything but always keep an open, yet conservative, educated and commonsense mind. If over the counter medicines are distributed by a government knowing that they cause more serious side-effects than what they were allegedly design to do, why can’t an AIDS cure be effective without being perfect? After all we are talking AIDS/HIV people! Not a **cking headache! People should be encouraging and cheering the quest of good faith researchers, independent or not, to solve the man-made killer virus. In addition the people the virus was designed and targeted to kill the most, Black people (though it affects any people), should be at the forefront of this cheering, support and research.

Posts: 179 | From: United States | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Yes I said was that this sounded like a conspiracy theory for African Americans, but in no way did I make any generalized claim about all African Americans buying into this theory.
Once again, this is not a theory ... If I didn't know the dude personally, his family and this research peronally, you might have been able to convince me of a theory ... but because you are ignorant on this subject i.e. Djehuti there is no way on this planet that you can convince me otherwise.

Please reframe from the word theory ... basically your calling me a fake or a theory and I'm neither or. Personally I not trying to deal with this subject any longer but the word is out and they have murder a man who FOUND!!! a cure that would help save humanity from a man made disease.

Djehuti ... will always have validation to his argument on this thread because all proof has been basically eradicated... What even worse is that he has this still cure left behind and If I knew where it was at I would spread it all over the internet but then the problem would be ... once the proof has been laid; the naysayer who love to argue would try to convince people that it doesn't work.

If I had my hand on this cure and its test subjects (humans) then I would give the info but because Djehuti has his everyone must doubt.

What pisses me off is that Djehuti lives in this nation and he acts as though he doesn't know how easy it is to come up missing ... you or your information. Fun but sad!

quote:
Again, all I ask is evidence. What is is cure really? What research is based on? Where is it? [/QB]
????
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
[Embarrassed] If there really was a cure for AIDS, then its existence should be made aware to the public. And by the way, you should think twice about claiming a conspiracy against blacks considering that there are millions who are suffering from AIDS besides blacks in Africa and the diaspora, such as Indians, Chinese, and even white Eastern Europeans. [Roll Eyes]
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
I was trying to avoid posting on this but I think you have this confused Djehuti. I didn't say anything about a conspiracy in the since that it is targeted only toward people of dark color.

TV, shows Europeans dying as well. ... I think the point that you are missing is that is was an AA man named Gary Davis who found a cure and the government along with Pharmaceutical company made sure that this cure didn't hit the streets.

I don't believe anyone on this thread made reference to this being a target for African Americans or Continental Africans.

This thread is not about who the disease was designed to target and destroy which I think Tre didn't have any intentions on proposing...

This thread is about the murder of a man who found a cure for a disease. Please note in my last post I used the word "humanity" when referencing curing all people and not just black people.

Djehuti ... your getting my points confused ... please reread my post ...

Peace!~

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Djehuti ... I though you might be interested in this video ... lol ...

Theory or Reality??

Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ R U 2 religious,

Good comments you posted,also, remember the many science experimental tested on Black African American slaves, and that is a fact, then why not AIDS?

PS, I'll watch later the video.

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
here is another ...

Here is another movie dealing with the cure of cancer

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com