EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » thanks everybody for posting but I resign from Egyptsearch (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: thanks everybody for posting but I resign from Egyptsearch
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After years of posting on this forum I have decided to resign. Many times I have threatened to do but I really mean it this time. The future of this forum is not certain and if you value any of your posts please save them. This board is just too time consuming right know. Really learned alot from various posters and thank you for your support.

You might want to promote Nilevalleycivlization. Promote it as it will grow as big as Egypt search possibly.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mansa Musa
Member # 6800

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mansa Musa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck with everything Ausar and thanks for your dedication to this board.

I've certainly learned alot from you and others.

Posts: 1203 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take care Ausar. [Cool]
Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, ausar, thank you for your time and dedication to contribute and to maintain the 'Ancient Egypt' forum throughout all these years.

You will be missed big time.

All the best for the future. [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red, White, and Blue + Christian
Member # 10893

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red, White, and Blue + Christian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Ausar,

If it were for you I and many others would not understand Ancient Egypt, the Nubians and many other topics. You did what others could not do, you are a real Egyptian.

Posts: 1115 | From: GOD Bless the USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fair well, ausar [Frown] [Smile]
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sam p
Member # 11774

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam p     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck.

Thanks for all your work.

--------------------
Men fear the pyramid, time fears man.

Posts: 393 | From: NW Indiana, US of A | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Honi B
Member # 12991

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Honi B     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ausar~ Your contribution,dedication and fairness as Forum Moderator has been appreciated. Oh, and the suggestion you made about the DVD player..it worked like a charm!!) [Smile]

Thank you & take care!

Posts: 67 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown]
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis
Member # 7684

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you will do great in life ausar, if you continue as you did here. Really Sorry to lose you, take good care!
Posts: 1420 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AFRICA I
Member # 13222

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AFRICA I         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I learned a lot from you and wish you the best in your future endeavors, please don't hesitate to post in the Nile Valley Civilization forum in case ES disappears....
Posts: 919 | From: AFRICA | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ausar ... you will be missed ...
Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yom
Member # 11256

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll be missed, Ausar. But whose site is nilevalleycivilization.com? I remember that guy's face from ES. Wasn't he 1/2 Native American or something?
Posts: 1024 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes ... I am ... actually ... I'm 1/4 Native American ... after further research .. ..

Just like million of people who have mixed heritage, I just accept mines without denial.

I am African American but the Nilevalleycivilization.com is about the nile valley so it really doesn't matter what my heritage is unless I'm missing something here?

I am neither bias or whatever ... The nile valley forum is for those who are serious about Ancient Egypt history ... If I disagree with anything ... it is not my place to edit or do anything what so every ... I'm a poster just like everyone else and to be honest I wouldn't admin that forum because I'm not as knowledgeable as many other potentials to the forum ... If anyone is interested in the administration of the forum ... hit me up ...

I've been working in the on other projects and haven't really had time for the forum ...

That is if you want to make the nile valley the place where you actually have full control over the discussion rules ...

Peace!~

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord of the Nile
Member # 10305

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord of the Nile   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ausar

All things come to an end. You have tried to do a good job but you also made a great many mistakes.

You banned or hounded away many quality writers and scholars whenever your old friends (aka Rasol or Djehuti e.t.c) complained rightly or wrongly. You discouraged many persons who could have made this website even greater.

Alas what goes around comes around. Someone you had banned unjustly once stated that one day it would be your turn to leave Egypt Search. That day has finally arrived amidst your greatest dismay.

Good Bye and Good Luck. I doubt I will miss you, and I hope that ES gets even better at that.

The Lord

Posts: 83 | From: Quebec, Canada | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Ausar is such a class act, that he likely won't even rise to your bait.

Hate rants + no scholarship & no class = why you were banned.

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the main reasons I posted this was to remind posters to save their work. I would hate for this forum to be deleted and somebody's work down the drain. Also I wanted to think each and every poster for their contributions. I even thank the people that were banned.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quetzalcoatl
Member # 12742

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quetzalcoatl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My best wishes to you, Ausar. In the short time I have participated I have found the site to have a lotof useful information. I would hate to see it fail, although I find that too many threads degenerate into fierce arguments as concerning who is or is not "black" or "African" .
Posts: 833 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck ausar [Frown]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord of the Nile
Member # 10305

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord of the Nile   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rasol

After Ausar, you are next. Mark my prediction, "my dear so-called geneticist".

The Lord

Posts: 83 | From: Quebec, Canada | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

What matters is not staying in one place forever, but what one contributes wherever one goes.

I hope Ausar finds a way to write a book about the legacy of Kemet in modern Egypt.

yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sure you will do well in your next endeavour. Thanks for keeping us on task!

hoda hafez

Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Ausar,

I wish you all the best for the future, my friend.

A true scholar you are!

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yom
Member # 11256

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Khepra:
Yes ... I am ... actually ... I'm 1/4 Native American ... after further research .. ..

Just like million of people who have mixed heritage, I just accept mines without denial.

I am African American but the Nilevalleycivilization.com is about the nile valley so it really doesn't matter what my heritage is unless I'm missing something here?

I am neither bias or whatever ... The nile valley forum is for those who are serious about Ancient Egypt history ... If I disagree with anything ... it is not my place to edit or do anything what so every ... I'm a poster just like everyone else and to be honest I wouldn't admin that forum because I'm not as knowledgeable as many other potentials to the forum ... If anyone is interested in the administration of the forum ... hit me up ...

I've been working in the on other projects and haven't really had time for the forum ...

That is if you want to make the nile valley the place where you actually have full control over the discussion rules ...

Peace!~

I'm not accusing you of anything, I was just curious. Didn't even know it was you, I just remembered seeing the face before.
Posts: 1024 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myra Wysinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it's very time consuming moderating a forum. Thanks for everything Ausar.

-

You just been hugged

Posts: 1549 | From: California, USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inmybackgarden.
Member # 13388

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inmybackgarden.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miss you too Ausar,
 - you will be a hard guy to follow you will be sorely missed take care.

--------------------
Among the flower beds of waterlillys

Posts: 53 | From: Daffodill land entering Egypt | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Obelisk_18
Member # 11966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Obelisk_18     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
youll be missed man...
Posts: 447 | From: Somewhere son... | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horus_Den_1
Member # 12222

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horus_Den_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the advice and support Ausar, wish you well my friend!
Posts: 107 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for inviting me here when others feared
what I had to say. Thank you for the unfettered
exchange of knowledge you allowed to all who came
here. Will be on the lookout for your occasional
posts as you continue your offline endeavors.

Fly high my Egyptian cousin.

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ausar, you have done an incredible job over the last several years with moderating the Egyptology forum. I truly appreciate the time you have put into this site to make it one of the top forums on the web. I wish you luck with your site and really do hope we get to meet some day. I'm still amazed at the number of people contributing on this site and am glad to be in a position to host this site for so many years and plan to do so for many more to come.

Shukran my friend :-)
Sam

Posts: 114 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Please call me MIDOGBE
Member # 9216

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Please call me MIDOGBE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since your presence on this board contributed to feed my reflexion thus allowing it to grow up,

I can't help but wish your life elsewhere will eventually turn out to be prosperous and successful,

That you will keep on sharing the seeds of your knowledge and fairness down there,

Just like your eponymous ancestor did after leaving for the other world.

Your friend from Benin.

quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
After years of posting on this forum I have decided to resign. Many times I have threatened to do but I really mean it this time. The future of this forum is not certain and if you value any of your posts please save them. This board is just too time consuming right know. Really learned alot from various posters and thank you for your support.

You might want to promote Nilevalleycivlization. Promote it as it will grow as big as Egypt search possibly.

Posts: 307 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salah
Member # 11739

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wish you all the best!!!!!!!
Posts: 216 | From: london | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Thanks for the accalades everybody. Each one of you have supported the ancient Egypt and Egyptology section of Egyptsearch by contributing as much as possible here. Your support is very much appreciated

Sammy,thanks for the comments. You have done a good job of helping me moderate this forum. I ask that you please keep this forum even with my resignation. If possible I would like to appoint a new moderator and co-moderator that will pick up the mantle from myself. Since this forum as such a loyal fanbase disbanning it Egyptsearch would lose many intelligent posters that are loyal. It's up to you,sammy. Whatever your decision is. Whenever I have more time I might even return to moderate or post.

Shukran Gazillan ya sammy my friend [Smile] Maybe someday when I visit my family in Cairo I will meet you. Maybe in a coffe shop in Bulaq al-Daqrur. Anywhere in Cairo,Alex or Sa3eed.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ausar, it is very disheartening to see you leave after all these years. You have been a great moderator as well as poster and informer of modern Egyptian culture as well as Medieval Egyptian history.

You will be missed my friend. But I hope you will still have time to drop by this forum every now and then, and I will try to promote your Nile Valley forum. And I still have your email address.

I understand that being a forum moderator is time consuming, I barely have enough time to post here because of school, social life, etc. By the way, I have some of the information you requested and am in the process of gathering all of it. I will try to email it to you soon.

Posts: 26237 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One important note, Ausar (and rasol).

What ever you do in the future, I pray you will allow your knowledge to access to everyone and not to the few and privileged ones -- even to your opponents. Let's not repeat the European's mistakes.

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peace out Ausar, you did a great job here and I enjoyed compiling a great deal of information about Egypt and Africa on this forum and others with you. What you built here doesn't need to go away, we need to keep it one and "poppin".
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inmybackgarden.
Member # 13388

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inmybackgarden.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sammy:
Ausar, you have done an incredible job over the last several years with moderating the Egyptology forum. I truly appreciate the time you have put into this site to make it one of the top forums on the web. I wish you luck with your site and really do hope we get to meet some day. I'm still amazed at the number of people contributing on this site and am glad to be in a position to host this site for so many years and plan to do so for many more to come.

Shukran my friend :-)
Sam

[Eek!] your alive then . [Roll Eyes]
Auser your one nice guy . [Frown] as i say again you be missed .

Posts: 53 | From: Daffodill land entering Egypt | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Farewell Ausar, you seem like a really nice person and this definitely won't sit well with a lot of people..

--------------------
mr.writer.asa@gmail.com

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mansa Musa
Member # 6800

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mansa Musa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to point something out.

Go to Google and do a search for: "Ancient Egypt Message Board"

You will see that Egyptsearch is very near to being the top board on the internet for that topic.

"Ancient Egypt and Egyptology Ask the experts on the hottest Egyptology forum on the web."

That's what it says for the description.

No doubt this board has exceeded most people's expectations as Sammy admits. I give credit to people like Ausar and especially him for that.

Posts: 1203 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King_Scorpion
Member # 4818

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for King_Scorpion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Ausar, I remember you're the main reason I joined this board back in 2004 in the first place (though I don't think I ever told you). Hands down, one of the most unbiased and smartest people on this board. Best of luck to you and yours...we'll miss having you around.
Posts: 1219 | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Israel
Member # 11221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ausar,

peace to you. Thanks for holding this forum together.

Posts: 826 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Israel
Member # 11221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me also say that this Egyptology forum is the epitomy of the effectiveness of the internet to host quality discussion. Ausar, you kept a good balance between freedom of speech and moderation. That is a hard thing to keep balanced, and you did a good job of it. For those of you who don't know, this is one of the best moderated forums on the internet, thanks in large part to Ausar. Shukran Ausar
Posts: 826 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ausar you are a good moderator and will be miss I will always remember you as the one who shut some of us down on the Arab Invasion debate.

I could have won that one; I was just being humble about it that’s all I held back [Cool]

Bump

Ok we got served, so I went out and brought this book (sigh)
 -

anyway thanks, it was great learning about Ancient Kemet from a Native Egyptian Peace and good luck to you in the future.

Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
that's a real good book ...
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I don't think so, considering that it perpetuates the myth of Nile Valley/Egyptian diffusion into West Africa. We have no actual evidence of such an event, and Gadalla only cites similarities between West African culture and those of Egypt, but similarities are not proof of cultural origins from the Nile Valley.

We have been through this many times before and most recently here

Posts: 26237 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Israel
Member # 11221

Member Rated:
Myths are not necessarily 'falsifications' of historical events. Within the myth there is an element of truth. In West Africa, many different people groups believe that they migrated from the east. This includes: the Hausa, the Yoruba, etc. I do wish that Moustafa Gadalla had more historical evidence, but that doesn't mean that his thesis is incorrect.
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Djehuti ... just because I like a book it doesn't make it scientifically correct ...

I just like the way the book reads ...

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Israel:

Myths are not necessarily 'falsifications' of historical events. Within the myth there is an element of truth. In West Africa, many different people groups believe that they migrated from the east. This includes: the Hausa, the Yoruba, etc. I do wish that Moustafa Gadalla had more historical evidence, but that doesn't mean that his thesis is incorrect.

Of course there is some truth to it. All evidence shows that the ancestors of many groups in West Africa came from the Sahara when it was once fertile and green. The same is true for Nile Valley peoples including the Egyptians, in that some of their ancestors also came from the Sahara-- thus the connection between West Africans and Nile Valley peoples.

This is entirely different from Gadalla's theory that there was a mass exodus of Nile Valley folks into West Africa after dynastic times.

rasol
Member # 4592

^ I agree. I will also say that the mass exodus theory was never convincing. West Africans are not finally 'exiled egyptians', and Gypsies are even less so.
hangool
Member # 13807

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hangool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw-Saar,Partir c'est mourir une peut.Read a number of your sane,reasonable,well-argued posts. Did you know your name in Somali means the High Priest of Saar(probably an ancient Som deity)? Farewell,Aw-Saar.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com