EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Links that prove Black Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Links that prove Black Egypt
AryanEgypt
Member # 16469

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AryanEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well in my debate on this site I have come across a lot of studies that "proved" black Egypt. Why don't you all post links to these studies ? Is it because they are entirely made up and the studies don't exist.

For instance someone posted this

quote:
"The nature of the body plan was also investigated by comparing the intermembral, brachial, and crural indices for these samples with values obtained from the literature. No significant differences were found in either index through time for either sex. The raw values in Table 6 suggest that Egyptians had the “super-Negroid” body plan described by Robins (1983).

Yet they didn't give me any links so I could go and see the study for myself.

Someone also posted this
quote:
"Materials and methods In 1997, the German Institute for Archaeology headed an excavation of the tombs of the nobles in Thebes-West, Upper Egypt. At this time, three types of tissues were sampled from different mummies: meniscus (fibrocartilage), skin, and placenta. Archaeological findings suggest that the mummies dated from the New Kingdom (approximately 1550_/1080 BC)...... The basal epithelial cells were packed with melanin as expected for specimens of Negroid origin
Yet they didn't have a web link to go along with it. Why don't you afronuts ever provide links to go along with the studies ? It's most likely because you all tampered with them yourselves.
Posts: 130 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lzkh
Member # 16646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lzkh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one is being fooled Fake-Rab.

-

Posts: 124 | From: Zurich | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wally   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

arabegypt wrote:

Well in my debate on this site I have come across a lot of studies that "proved" black Egypt. Why don't you all post links to these studies ? Is it because they are entirely made up and the studies don't exist.

For instance someone posted this

(a quote regarding 'intermembral, brachial, etc. examination of ancient Egyptian corpses)

Yet they didn't give me any links so I could go and see the study for myself.

Someone also posted this
(another quote of a German study of tissue samples of ancient Egyptian corpses)

Yet they didn't have a web link to go along with it. Why don't you afronuts ever provide links to go along with the studies ? It's most likely because you all tampered with them yourselves.

Now, he wants to have links so that he can see the study for himself! And what indeed would he, a lay person I presume, make of all of this? It is the 'shield' which they all hide behind in order to protect themselves from the truth! [Eek!]

The Mdu Ntr is one of the oldest and most continuous languages in human history. Within this language, the Ancient Egyptians have conveyed to us everything we need to know about their origins, their racial identity, their ideology. Any other research, such as anthropological or whatever would merely be to verify whether or not they were liars! - or such research could also be used to obscure and to deceive. These extremely literate people cannot be silenced! In the same manner in which we know the ancient Chinese, the ancient Romans, the ancient Hindu; through their writings, we shall also know the ancient Egyptians...

Now "Link" these Mdu Ntr expressions:
Anok ou Kami - Jnk w Kmy
Anok ou Keme - Jnk w Kmt - Anok ou Khme in Coptic/modern Egyptian
Anok ou Kimi - Jnk w Kmi
Rome en Keme - Rmt n Kmt - RmnK in Coptic/modern Egyptian
Anon ou Dereshi - Nn w Dshrt
Anon ou Deresh - Nn w Dshrt

Download Budge's dictionary of the Mdu Ntr http://cid-6075ca909f8a8375.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Ancient%20Egypt/Hieroglyphic%20Dictionary
and systematically study for yourself the meanings of the words from the above, it's simple, just like looking up the Spanish words:
Quiero ser educada
Quiero = I want, I wish
ser = to be
educada = educated
so you get, voila! - "I want to be educated..." [Wink]

Posts: 3344 | From: Berkeley | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arabegypt

Hopefully this ends your foolish Ideas of a non black Egypt.

http://wysinger.homestead.com/egyptian_body_proportions.pdf

Read and Learn.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^FakeArab doesn't deserve to be educated. I'd let him wallow in his own ignorance so that when the truth does hit his sorry ass somewhere down the line he'd be all the more devastated. [Smile]

--------------------
mr.writer.asa@gmail.com

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sundjata

True Dat.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the idiot had half a wit, he'd at least try putting a google search on the stuff he quotes. He obviously has no clue that we actually have cited tons of studies in the past proving the black African identity of the Egyptians, but oh well

LOL his malfunctioned brain still can't totally accept reality judging by the quotes he puts on "proven" and his name calling of "afronuts". Yet what is he but a "euronut" for trying to include not only Egyptians but Ethiopians into his great 'white' race has white europeans par exemplar?!

I think this thread should be renamed: FAKE-RAB GETS SERVED!

-

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wally   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Djehuti,
Your animated scene is sooo perfect! Because it is looped, the poor idiot keeps getting back up, just to be knocked out again. which is so illustrative of the behavior of the trolls here... [Cool]

Posts: 3344 | From: Berkeley | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
naturalborn7
Member # 15598

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for naturalborn7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a tactic used by Eurocentrics on the net. He only wants the links so he can come back and discredit them no matter how credible it may be. It will not be so he can "study" them.

He will come back and say...

a. The author is a "afrocentric" and his/her studies is not credible no matter what credentials this person may hold.

b. Pass it along to his eurocentric internet friends hoping they might find a rebuttal he can use to spout off back on this site.

Either way like Wally says he won't understand them.

Posts: 142 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Perhaps option b. is more likely since the majority of these studies come from whites many of whom are European. I'm sure he has some semblance of sense to know it wouldn't do any good to call Dr. Shute or Robins or even the German scientists 'Afrocentrics'! LOL And even if the scientists did happen to be black, attacking their ethnicity won't refute their findings. Thus, even if his supposedly 'smarter' friends were to exam every detail of those studies they still cannot rebut the actual conclusions-- They had 'super-negroid' (extra-tropical) body builds hence even moreso typical tropical or 'negroid' peoples AND they had black skin via melanin packed skin. i.e. they were BLACK natives of Africa.

You can't get any clearer than that. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who are those idiots always talking about Black Egypt on this site..so annoying! Egyptians are mostley the same now as before, Egyptians are NOT BLACK, Egyptians are not ARABS, Egyptians are EGYPTIANS, even when the Arabs conquered they only came with about 2500 Soldiers as the Egyptian population welcomed them as liberators from Roman slavery...so shove it!

--------------------
MY BLOG
www.modernpharaoh.blogspot.com

http://www.myspace.com/tarek307

AOL,YAHOO,MSN TAREK307

Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
naturalborn7
Member # 15598

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for naturalborn7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Egyptians are Egyptians....What does that mean anyway?

Please explain further..

Posts: 142 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AkodWANA5
Member # 16235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AkodWANA5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ lol.. His "Egyptians are Egyptians" line sounds so precious, but is a huge joke, laden with hypocrisy. He and his cronies are quick to deny or downplay the physical and cultural connections with the peoples of the Sahara and the Sudan who made up the bulk of those who originally peopled Egypt. Perhaps his mysterious 'Egyptians' were space aliens that arose spontaneously out of the mists of the Nile.

-

Posts: 90 | From: Paramaribo | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"OH NO" not the Greys^ I thought Egypt was seeded by "Nordicks",that's (white space people)for all you hard nosed scientific types.Oh look he seems to a have a super tropical body plan,Hmmm.

Anyway Egypt is what it is but Kemet was (BLACK).

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
naturalborn7
Member # 15598

Rate Member
Wow!!! Yeah he does have extra tropical body limb proportions!!!!
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TAREK307:

Who are those idiots always talking about Black Egypt on this site..so annoying! Egyptians are mostley the same now as before, Egyptians are NOT BLACK, Egyptians are not ARABS, Egyptians are EGYPTIANS, even when the Arabs conquered they only came with about 2500 Soldiers as the Egyptian population welcomed them as liberators from Roman slavery...so shove it!

So, like many Egyptians in DENIAL like Hawass and others you preach that the Egyptian populace has always stayed the same with no major change and that they were never black right??

Apparently you forgot that by the time the Arabs showed up, it had been several centuries since the Roman Empire fell! You apparently also forgot the Arab sultanate's policy of Arabization via bringing in more Arab populations from Syria and Arabia proper. And then there was the Turkish Empire which brought in not only Turks but Circassians from the Caucasus as well as Persians from Iran and more Balkan peoples from Southeast Europe (added to those left by Greco-Roman times). Considering all these waves of immigration to Egypt in the past millenium, it would be silly to say the Egyptian populace had no significant change.

Even archaeology shows that during dynastic times the majority of the Egyptian populace lived along the Nile Valley especially in Upper Egypt which contrasts to modern Egypt where the majority live in the Delta and for the obvious reason of migrations I just cited above.

If the dynastic Egyptians were not black then what do you call all these ancient royals??...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

The Gaul
Member # 16198

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Gaul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't any of you see the man below bares NO RESEMBLANCE to any black you have ever seen in your worthless lives!

-

I'm sick of this place! [Razz]

Posts: 455 | From: Tharsis Montes | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TAREK307

Instead of coming on this forum and attacking posters, Lets see for ourselves what Studies are Saying. Read and Learn:

Do you have anything to say about the FACTS in my post?

Ancient Egyptian as an African Language, Egypt as an African Culture

Christopher Ehret
Professor of History, African Studies Chair
University of California at Los Angeles

Ancient Egyptian civilization was, in ways and to an extent usually not recognized, fundamentally African. The evidence of both language and culture reveals these African roots.

The origins of Egyptian ethnicity lay in the areas south of Egypt.

Sir Alan Gardiner:
These were long-headed-dolicocephalic is the learned term-and below even medium stature, but Negroid features are often to be observed. Whatever may be said of the northerners, it is safe to describe the dwellers in Upper Egypt as of essentially African stock , a character always retained despite alien influences brought to bear on them from time to time." (pg. 392; Egypt of the Pharaohs 1966)

X-ray Atlas of the Royal Mummies (Chicago: University of Chicago, 1980).

Courtesy of James Harris and Edward Wente:

In terms of head shape, the XVIV and XX dynasties look more like the early Nubian skulls from the mesolithic with low vaults and sloping, curved foreheads.The XVII and XVIII dynasty skulls are shaped more like modern Nubians with globular skulls and high vaults.

The people who bear the greatest resemblence to the ancient Egyptians, at present, are the Nubians; and next are the Abyssinians;
page 530

Edward Lane
Manners and Customs of the Modern Egyptians

The period when sub-Saharan Africa was most influential in Egypt was a time when neither Egypt, as we understand it culturally, nor the Sahara, as we understand it geographically, existed. Populations and cultures now found south of the desert roamed far to the north. The culture of Upper Egypt, which became dynastic Egyptian civilization, could fairly be called a Sudanese transplant. Encyclopedia of Precolonial Africa, by Joseph O. Vogel, AltaMira Press, Walnut Creek, California (1997), pp. 465-472

Determination of optimal rehydration, fixation and staining methods for histological and
immunohistochemical analysis of mummified soft tissues

A-M Mekota1, M Vermehren2

Biotechnic & Histochemistry 2005, 80(1): 7_/13

"Materials and methods
In 1997, the German Institute for Archaeology headed an excavation of the tombs of the nobles in Thebes-West, Upper Egypt. At this time, three types of tissues were sampled from different mummies: meniscus (fibrocartilage), skin, and placenta. Archaeological findings suggest that the mummies dated from the New Kingdom (approximately
1550_/1080 BC)..... The basal epithelial cells were packed with melanin as expected for specimens of Negroid origin."

The nature of the body plan was also investigated by comparing the intermembral, brachial, and crural indices for these samples with values obtained from the literature. No significant differences were found in either index through time for either sex. The raw values in Table 6 suggest that Egyptians had the “super-Negroid” body plan described by Robins (1983).Sonia

What do you have to say. Free your mind

Peace

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
King he dosen't care, he will never read what you post,your postings are good for people who want to learn or has something to add or dispute.He is lowest sort of troll he is not funny,he does not make you think about anything, even tho the delivery maybe nasty an annoying.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, if Arab Egypt is planning to take anything back to buddies, how's the process any different than our usuals?

They get option B.) because the geneticists, historians or linguists in question happen to be up to date relevant and non-black, they don't return for about a year and they forget, all because they couldn't find a refuter or all they found were barely less lame than them.

I'm not sure why regulars dignify with any direct replies or interesting replies at all (interesting replies call for other undeserved replies).

Oh, i forgot the part where brain or queer-call talk about how we just cited a white scientist.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com