EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Obama See's Twin In Ancient Egyptian Tomb

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Obama See's Twin In Ancient Egyptian Tomb
Nebsen
Member # 13728

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nebsen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While in Cairo, President Obama took a tour of the pyramid complex with Dr.Zahi Hawass, they went inside a tomb that was 4,600 years old ; right away President Obama saw a hieroglyphic of a face with big ears & said "That looks like me, look at those ears".
I actually saw the story on the evening news with video footage of the tomb with the face, & it did look like Obama . It was "amazing" !! The tomb belonged to the big eared man who was named Kar , a priest,a scholar & a judge! reincarnation anyone?

Did any one else see or read about this story? [Razz]

Posts: 135 | From: Bay Area | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is the video:

http://hotairpundit.blogspot.com/2009/06/obama-sees-himself-in-egyptian.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23dQndNtyV8

The funniest part is that Zahi Hawass, who was the tour guied, says he looks more like Tut. I think he looks more like Akhenaton personally, especially with that big chin.

But of course almost anybody will see something in Egypt that reminds them of themselves.

Posts: 8889 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nebsen
Member # 13728

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nebsen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Doug M, for providing the video link !
Zahi Hawass is such a character,I think he is trying to kill two birds with one stone, by saying President Obama looks like king Tut, he is saying yes he is black, but on the other hand he is mixed. It seems that it did not jive with Obama, for Kar doe's look like him !

I'm sure Hawass is well aware that President Obama is aware of ancient Egypt real identity as a African (Black) not Arab people, (nation)

Any one with President Obama intelligence & based in Chicago (where I'm from) Knows the real deal concerning ancient Egypt ! [Razz]

Posts: 135 | From: Bay Area | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are there any mural paintings in the Pyramid? Must have been some tomb adjacent to the pyramids.
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myra Wysinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
Are there any mural paintings in the Pyramid? Must have been some tomb adjacent to the pyramids.

-
Posts: 1549 | From: California, USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:

There are hundreds of tombs surrounding the pyramids, mostly from the old kingdom and many with the paint colors still intact. Unfortunately, most picture books focus on the faded/damaged statues from Egyptian museums rather than the more well preserved mastabas from Giza and elsewhere.

Some of them are online here:
http://www.gizapyramids.org/code/emuseum.asp?newpage=gizamastabas

Posts: 8889 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com