EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Kemet as black people a shock to eurocentrists

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kemet as black people a shock to eurocentrists
mentu
Member # 14537

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mentu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When 19th century europeans first realised that Kemet means black people or black nation,there was utter shock.Champollin who deciphered ancient Kemetic writing was brave enough to admit it. But how could other eurocentrists admit this in an era of colonialism and slavery?

No we (euros) cannot admit that kemet means black nation for by doing so, we ae implying that blacks gave us all the elements of our civilisation, we were just children, who were taught almost all things that made us great by the black man.We will, by falsification,deceive ourselves and others that kemet means black soil, and repeat that lie until it appears as truth.

How could we take kemet out of black africa?It is very difficult because kemetans called themselves black,so lets twist what they said for by falsifying the name these blacks gave themselves it would be easier in the future to falsify anything we like but if we don't nobody will believe our future lies.

Thus began the soil project

Posts: 96 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ebony Allen
Member # 12771

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ebony Allen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on now. Does the same stuff need to be posted over and over?
Posts: 603 | From: Mobile, Alabama | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mentu is what you say actual quotes from Euro-scholars?? If not, how about posting some. I am aware of the 'shock' Champollion had in his translation of Kmt. I do know that his brother Champollion the younger who was a physical anthropologists was at the same time furthering the notion of a 'Hamitic' i.e. black-caucasian race theory!
Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Djehuti wrote:
-----------------------------

Folks we need to take up a collection to fund something for this boy to do with his time other than to obsess Africans.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wally   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
Djehuti wrote:

Folks we need to take up a collection to fund something for this boy to do with his time other than to obsess Africans.

[Confused]
Obviously, we need to also take up a collection for you since you also have the time to keep up with all of his time...

Posts: 3344 | From: Berkeley | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Wally, I don't know why you even bothered to respond to the idiot above you??

First of all, if he'd notice I haven't been spending much time in this forum and have missed almost a week as I have more important things to tend to in my life.

And second of all I don't "obsess" over Africans. My interest in this forum is in the subject of Ancient Egyptians who happen to be Africans. His interests happens to be ME no doubt due to some Asian d*ck fetish. I won't entertain him so I suggest Wally neither should you. [Wink]

Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mentu, Euro scholars are not shocked by your theory, they never heard of it. 90% of the data posted here starts here and stays here. if you walked into a history or anthropology department and started saying these things they would ask you to leave.

It would be very much like walking into NASA and spouting a bunch of crazy UFO theories.

Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Progress and breakthroughs are acheived outside
tenured paradigms and thus welcomed in academy.

At university they would expect one to back up
their original thought out proposals with primary
and secondary sources. Department heads would
then agree or disagree with the proposed finds.
At least that was my experience in university.
My professors were pleased with my uncovering
sources unknown to them even when they didn't
approve of my proposals.

I invite any professional academics to the well
moderated TNV website to discuss and examine
any of my original proposals and findings
academically in sincerity and without polemics.

I also extend this invitation to you.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alTakruri wrote:
---------------------------

LOL at this dirtbucket.

One cannot help but notice how docile you are to whites and how hostile you act towards AAs. Infact even calling them n------s.

I'll post links if you want, but you and I both know that isn't necessary don't we?

Al, why are you so docile and humble to whites?

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Wally wrote:
Obviously, we need to also take up a collection for you since you also have the time to keep up with all of his time...

LOL! Don't vent your anger at me because you are getting beatdown for expousing your sorry race fantasies.

Maybe we should take up a collection to purchase you some self-esteem so that you don't have create fantasies to boost yourself up. : )

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:

THIS IS WHAT THE IDIOT DON'T GET. IF IT WAS UP TO HIM THE EARTH WILL STILL BE FLAT.

BRAVO!!! So that is where everyone went. Is THE BASS there yet?
Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the most famous kemet:
http://sv.tinypic.com/r/2yx4z86/3

hmmm or was it spelled differently [Confused] [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

Anyway i like him.

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just checked TNV. Seems people ar eposting there now. Interesting topic on R* by Supercar.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps you'd care to chronicle my use of cracker
in reference to those whites who are indeed such.
Then do the same for my hurling the pejorative
Blatella Germanica at AP.

There's a time for everything under heaven.
Now is the time for me to stop allowing me
to be baited into inappropriate language
and general ill tenor and tone.

This I will apply even to the likes of you.

quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
alTakruri wrote:

LOL at this dirtbucket.

One cannot help but notice how docile you are to whites and how hostile you act towards AAs. Infact even calling them n------s.

I'll post links if you want, but you and I both know that isn't necessary don't we?

Al, why are you so docile and humble to whites?

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's been there long ago but don't expect him there
now or in the future. He doesn't want TNV to succeed
in fact he's asked for new boards to made rather than
to use TNV which was created by Ausar as a refuge for
ES AE&E members a few years back when a troll with
skills hacked into ES locking out several userids and
derailing posts.

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:

THIS IS WHAT THE IDIOT DON'T GET. IF IT WAS UP TO HIM THE EARTH WILL STILL BE FLAT.

BRAVO!!! So that is where everyone went. Is THE BASS there yet?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com