EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » CLEAN this forum out!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CLEAN this forum out!
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Luciano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What does it take to get rid of those egyptian wanna be's? admins wake up and clean this place out!! it's loaded to it's max, it can't handle any more garbage than that!
Racism, profanity and they are committing the biggest sin ever
"EGYPT was black"!! what a joke!!!!!!!!!!!! the mother of all lies!
If you people have any kind of dignity you should leave, because i know many good people here on this board have already refrained from arguing because they know you leeches will insult them with your profanity and the overly used word "racist"! you are spreading out negative thoughts and energy on here, nothing but hatred and absolutely nothing constructive or productive can be gained.
LEAVE....., you don't belong here! go away!!

Posts: 380 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lucky Luciano:

i know many good people here on this board have already refrained from arguing because they know you leeches will insult them with your profanity and the overly used word "racist"!

That's exactly why I don't say much. Just about everytime I say something I am insulted. I guess that's the nature of some people when you say things and show them things they don't want to see or hear.
Posts: 527 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
...and they are committing the biggest sin ever
"EGYPT was black"!! what a joke!!!!!!!!!!!! the mother of all lies!

Really??

Try telling that to the ancient Egyptians..

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

^ Looks like the mother of lies comes from your own Mind! [Embarrassed]

You're right about one thing-- this forum needs to be cleaned out of racist LIARS such as YOURSELF!

Posts: 26311 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Simple Girl:

That's exactly why I don't say much. Just about everytime I say something I am insulted. I guess that's the nature of some people when you say things and show them things they don't want to see or hear.

Nope. The only time you get insulted is when you become annoying by repeating things over and over again, especially things that have been addressed before! Also, all you say and show are NONSENSE that we've refuted many times before!
Posts: 26311 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Luciano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ancient egyptians have nothing to do with stupid black ass!!
and you keep repeatedly posting those photos you're idiots, you're making yourselves look like a turd! because those people in the photos DO NOT look blacks and many people already told you that.
having identity crisis because you are a reject??
sorry but egypt is not the place for you!!

Posts: 380 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ First of all, I'm NOT even black!

Second of all, the photos above aren't the only photos. There are MANY, MANY more!

And lastly, you are definitely crazy if you think the photos above don't look like black people!! Then what are they 'white'??! LMAO [Big Grin]

You are just a pathetic fool in denial!

Egypt is in Africa and it's peoples as indigenous Africans were BLACK! Face the FACTS!

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
YOU are not black? you are ashamed of your race that quick? [Big Grin]
you live in Atlanta, Georgia and you are a regular poster here on this site flooding the God darn place with photos and claiming they were black, oh yea like any white person would do that!
trust me white people have more intelligence than what you can dream of!!
and where are your brothas??
they got their black heiny kicked yesterday they have nothing more to say?? [Big Grin]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Just because I defend the credit and culture of others like blacks does not make me one! I'm not the only one, there are others who post on this forum who are not black but promote the TRUTH that ancient Egypt is a black African civilization, some of whom are WHITE you moron!!

You see, not everyone is not anti-black is black! There are even many Egyptologists who are adamant about Egyptians being black Africans! So what now?? Are you goint to whine?? God you are one dumb f*ck! It's obvious your brains are rotted by racism. [Big Grin]

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Are you a mutt??
if you lie about the facts it's very easy to lie about your own race, isn't it?

--------------------
"Behind every great fortune,there is a crime!"
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wally   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Attn: Moderators
This posting, obviously by an irate interloper offended by the level and scope of the discussions here, is trite, mean spirited, and has no place here on the Egyptology forum!

This thread should be locked as it will go nowhere and the member should post his frustrations on the Ancient Egypt forum.

Posts: 3344 | From: Berkeley | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
Also, all you say and show are NONSENSE that we've refuted many times before! [/QB]

Only in your own delusional mind.
Posts: 527 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If only people like Mary would stop replying to his buddies this forum would be alot better place.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
They leave no forum without trashing it out!!
obviously you're very comfortable with what they post!

--------------------
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Are you a mutt??

LOL It's funny you should mention "mut".

No, I'm not "mixed" but if you're Italian YOU are!!-- As many Italians carry black African ancestry including HBS! LOL

Also, since when have I EVER lied about the facts?! Please point them out!

quote:
Originally posted by Simple Girl:

Only in your own delusional mind.

There is nothing delusional about all the threads you posted in which you were DEBUNKED, now was there? [Embarrassed]
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Are you a mutt??

This is true. I think he is white Jewish like his favorite teacher.
quote:
No, I'm not "mixed" but if you're Italian YOU are!!--
Wow, this girl claims to be of pure blood! LOL
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
He is not a girl but he has a black boyfriend his name is Shakeem [Big Grin]

--------------------
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ LOL @ dumb and dumber above joining forces to create more stupidity than this forum can handle!!

Ironic how dumb (bogle) accuses me of being white racist yet he teams up with an obvious white racist. Apparently his nazi colors are showing. [Wink]

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
^ i'm not the one claiming purity you jewish nazi (zionist). how idiotic! lol
Asar Imhotep
Member # 14487

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asar Imhotep   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In African tradition we ask, "If an ignorant man and an intelligent man are arguing, how can you tell who is the ignorant man?"
Posts: 853 | From: Houston | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mod please kill this thread and not bother bringing it over to the Ancient Egypt side,as we are flooded.

Thanx in advance:

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com