EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » The Ancient Egyptians - Our Video

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Ancient Egyptians - Our Video
Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wally   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On 08 March, 2006, we started a page of Ancient Egyptian Art, where thee were posted many graphic images from Ancient Egypt by the members - since then it has been cached by Google and is no longer available under Egyptology, it is supposedly still active under Ancient Egypt;

In any event, I have compiled the best of these images, added a few more of my own, added music and you can view the video at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srahZGvBEgM

...and enjoy

[Cool]

Posts: 3344 | From: Berkeley | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great - Change the "tags" though, unrelated video from "Revenge of the Nerds" is coming up.
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nebsen
Member # 13728

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nebsen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wally, a GREAT video ! I added it to my favorites, Thank You ! [Wink]
Posts: 135 | From: Bay Area | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice,I will post it over @ TNV if you don't mind.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wally   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:

Thanks...and sure, please go ahead and post it.
...and thanks to everyone of you...

Posts: 3344 | From: Berkeley | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Energy
Reading books on vacation
Member # 16438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:

What/where is TNV? [Confused]
Posts: 620 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ energy please go here and goto the general section and look for the post your video thread:
http://thenile.phpbb-host.com/phpbb/forum48.php

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
A well intentioned email I received regarding the video:
quote:

In the description to the video The Ancient Egyptians you say the A.E.`s called themselves rome na rome.

Its almost correct,they called themselves "ret na rome"(men above mankind)

The video is excellent.

...to which I responded that the Ancient Egyptian scribes often wrote in shorthand; that the glyph "Rt" was shorthand for "Rome.t" and both ways of writing would be correct...
LocDiva
Member # 13393

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for LocDiva   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job Wally Egypt in it's glory [Smile]
Posts: 71 | From: Cleve OH | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wally

Nice video. We need more videos like this.

Keep up the good work.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lzkh
Member # 16646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lzkh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good show...
Posts: 124 | From: Zurich | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com