EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » rooms with clay walls

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: rooms with clay walls
enlightenone
Member # 16862

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for enlightenone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember some were i seen a tv program about egypt and the showed a room with clay walls, and they could not reconise what the room was used for., does any one else remember a show simaler?. the reson i brought it up is could the clay room have been the bottom side of a big bagdad battery an the top took away by people overtime and weathe i mean people in anciant times took artifacts from the tombs and houses they pillaged did they not. please let me know if any one else thinks this is possable.
Posts: 5 | From: earth | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
enlightenone
Member # 16862

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for enlightenone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would like to add this to my post: imagine this scenario it is a warm summers night around the pyramids and the slaves and travelers see the pyramids surrounded by light at night take in mind the people who were not royalty did not have the comprehension to understand how this could occur., they were not privileged to be tought such wonders so they believed the Pharaohs to be gods but in fact the royalty just had technology that the poor did not., and the poor could not afford it.,and if they try to implement this technology in there own houses would they not of been accused of impersonating royalty and be sent to there death. remember:, Pharaoh rules all. i want to say also just like i commented on a different post the writing is on the walls look at temple in (dander)., people if this is the name of the wrong place please correct me. i am referring to the walls with hieroglyphs of light bulbs being held up with hands. i love archeology
Posts: 5 | From: earth | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
enlightenone
Member # 16862

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for enlightenone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the clay room was nearer the pyramids they thought it was part of a dwelling butt could not explain its use just giving more information on what i saw: carry on

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com