EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » DNA tests on Rameses II?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DNA tests on Rameses II?
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've posted some artwork of mine on another forum, including a reconstruction of Rameses II, and a friend of mine said that DNA tests have shown Rameses II was "Caucasian". Has anyone actually done DNA tests on Rameses II?
Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this guy a complete idiot or what?

He has been here how long and how many times this was beaten to death?

Never in a million years will any logical person believe Ramses II had red hair. That was BS from Hawasss and his cronies to appease the Euros. You know. . stroke their egos.

That is equivalent of saying there are red-headed Arabs, red-head Isreali, red-head Italians and Greek. Such a ridiculous notion. RED HEADED Africans. Yep he came from Norway with red-hair and extremely pale skin and ruled in Africa for 90 years.

A racist wet-dream!!

QUOTE:

1939 - the type of certain Pharaohs, like Ramses II, appears related to the Abyssinian type. Quote found in, The Races of Europe, Macmillan, 1939 p. 96 by anthropologist and racist Carleton S. Coon of the University of Pennsylvania (a supporter of the eugenics movement in America).

European Historians On the Fellaheen of Egypt and Sinai in Contrast to the Turks and Copts until the 19th Century. . . .

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There have only been one person who has ever done genetic testing upon the royal mummies in Egypt. His name is Scott Woodard and he has refused to disclose any of his information and presently the Egyptian antiquities department is testing royal mummies. Most of the genetic testing has been use to show a familiar relationship.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMT
Member # 12050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only one person has conducted test and the results have been kept secret? I can only imagine why.

-

Posts: 148 | From: Sirius | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com