EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Woman has 51 cosmetic surgeries to look like queen nefertiti (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Woman has 51 cosmetic surgeries to look like queen nefertiti
Ebony Allen
Member # 12771

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ebony Allen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.stylelist.com/blog/2009/08/25/woman-has-51-cosmetic-surgeries-to-look-like-queen-nefertiti/

Ridiculous and pathetic. Sorry woman you will never look like the real one. Never.

Posts: 603 | From: Mobile, Alabama | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IDIOT!!!
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ebony Allen
Member # 12771

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ebony Allen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find it hilarious. She gets surgery 51 times to look like a statue that's been proven to be a fake as we know Nefertiti was a black woman.
Posts: 603 | From: Mobile, Alabama | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
IDIOT!!!

My sentiment exactly.
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO [Big Grin]

If she really wanted to look like Nefertiti, then maybe she should try to look more like the reconstruction of what is believed to be Nefertiti's mummy:

-

Though I don't this would be too much not withstanding the skin color alteration. [Wink]

Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God Damn that lady is ugly...lmao...WOW..
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Who? The Nefertiti reconstruction above, or the Nefertiti wannabe??
Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Wannabe European woman...She looks like a demon...what an insult to Nefertiti...I would love to see her face after watching Nefertiti reconstructed...lol.
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ebony Allen:
http://www.stylelist.com/blog/2009/08/25/woman-has-51-cosmetic-surgeries-to-look-like-queen-nefertiti/

Ridiculous and pathetic. Sorry woman you will never look like the real one. Never.

Crazy lady. I saw this on Ripley's believe it or not!
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are sick puppies. To go to the extent of faking a picture with computer technology to distort the woman's race. I just showed a coleague a picture of the black Nefertiti and she is still laughing. Her reply, "what a bunch of idiots."

--------------------
The tree of liberty is watered by the blood of tyrants.

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:
You guys are sick puppies. To go to the extent of faking a picture with computer technology to distort the woman's race. I just showed a coleague a picture of the black Nefertiti and she is still laughing. Her reply, "what a bunch of idiots."

You're the sick deluded puppy, since that computer rendition was done by a team of Egyptologists in which they applied their forensic skills, reconstructed the mummy facial characteristics believed to be Nefertiti and viola that's what is there.

If anyone were a "bunch of idiots", it would be the team of Egyptologists...

You never have any clue as to what you're talking about when it comes to these things, why do you act as if you do?

You're time and time again shown to be totally oblivious and unread when it comes to these subjects. It's ridiculous.

Have you even told your "colleague" that the outlying facade of the Berlin bust of Nefertiti was proved to be faked?

You know what...go somewhere and just kick rocks you'll do better at that!

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MindoverMatter718:
quote:

You're the sick deluded puppy, since that computer rendition was done by a team of Egyptologists in which they applied their forensic skills, reconstructed the mummy facial characteristics believed to be Nefertiti and viola that's what is there.

If anyone were a "bunch of idiots", it would be the team of Egyptologists...

You never have any clue as to what you're talking about when it comes to these things, why do you act as if you do?

You're time and time again shown to be totally oblivious and unread when it comes to these subjects. It's ridiculous.

Have you even told your "colleague" that the outlying facade of the Berlin bust of Nefertiti was proved to be faked?

You know what...go somewhere and just kick rocks you'll do better at that!

I will bet his "colleague" was the woman in article...lol.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL or some Texan trailer-park lady! [Big Grin] This comes to show how ignorant and foolish the 'professor' is! As if the computer generated reconstruction I posted was something I made myself with the help of some "afrocentrics"! LMAO The guy obviously didn't see the Discovery Channel program 'Nefertiti Resurrected'. [Big Grin]

The African features are so striking, I can't help but to think the forensic scientists who created it were double-blinded. As it seems to be the case that whenever forensic experts who are unbiased and don't even know that the remains are those of ancient Egyptian mummies always unwittingly describe them as black African. Coincidence? I think not. [Embarrassed]

beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

LOL

Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Finesse
Member # 16950

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Finesse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by astenb:
 -

LOL

O_O good gracious

she looked better in the befor pic IMO

Posts: 63 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ [Eek!] Damn!! You aren't kidding! At least in the pre-surgeries/before picture she looked NORMAL!

She doesn't even look remotely like Nefertiti but some Euro-prostitute with f****d up lips! yikes!

Then again, I've seen worse!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
LOL...I will bet the Professor is beating off to that Ugly slut..lol. Most White guys would date and screw something like that...Most of the White men up here in Texas are married to some fat over weight Cow monsters..lol...Its funny seeing a slim White man married to a cow what is worse is Now they are running to Latino and Black women...

That ugly whore was ugly before the surgery...now she looks like a transvestite...LMAO..

Hey Professor you should go to England and hook up with your Caucasian Egyptian Queen...lol...lololololololol

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DJ
quote:

with with f****d up lips! yikes!

Botox!!

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
 -

AND
 -

Still looks like many North East Africans:

-

And REGARDLESS of whether the Skeleton is of Nefertiti or Not - THE RECONSTRUCTION of 'The Unknown Egyption Royal' Looks like:
 -

Which not by coincidence looks A LOT like:

-

-
 -

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
astenb wrote:
-------------------------
Still looks like many North East Africans
-------------------------

Why do losers like you keep trying to create fake history by trying to cut out Egyptians and Sudanese from their own history and replacing them with people from the horn of Africa?

I know, I know its because you're an AA with low self-esteem and you feel that Egyptians and Sudanese are too "negroid" to have been of all things "Ancient Egyptians".

astenb, get a brain and a life. That is why you spend most of your waking hours at Ma-------- race loon blog.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AA's have very low self esteem. We have poured trillions upon trillions into their community and still can't get most of them out of the ghetto.

--------------------

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Argyle104 - Sounds like your own self projection of inner hate. Can you do anything other than talk ****? I am sure the sculptures themselves are a good representation of what the real people looked like. If you see an Egyptian or Sudanese that would better fit as an example by all means POST it or Shut the fvck up [Smile] .

Hammer - "WE" ....."Trillions" ?.......please let me know what YOU have personally done? Please share the story of your PERSONAL Success in life......LOL

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
astenb wrote:
----------------------------
----------------------------

People this is proof positive this boy is a fruitcake.

He is actually saying that the Egyptians and Sudanese had nothing to do with Ancient Egypt while nations in the horn of Africa were the Ancient Egyptians. He believes this even though Egypt and Sudan have pyramids while the horn of Africa has absolutely no pyramids, no connection period.

There is not one scientist that agrees with this fool.

You're dismissed as an even bigger low self-esteem loser than the white trolls.

astenb, never put your stupidity on public display.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Asten is right. YOU Argay are the one with low self-esteem and it is YOU who obviously has issues with whether black people look "too negroid" or not. Nobody is trying to cut out Egyptians and Sudanese from their history and replacing them with Horn Africans. Asten's point like the rest of us informed folks is that Egyptians and Sudanese as northeast Africans are NOT any different from Horn Africans. And there are by the way Horn Africans that exhibit stereotypical "negroid" features also, so you are debunked. I suggest you go back to turning tricks in the men's bathroom stalls, or whine to your boyfriend Wakoben. Speaking of which, where is that loser? [Embarrassed]

quote:

AA's have very low self esteem. We have poured trillions upon trillions into their community and still can't get most of them out of the ghetto.

Well AA's (at least the sane majority) obviously aren't that low self-esteemed to go around claiming every civilization in the ancient world the way white Europeans have done in the past several centuries including the African civilization of Egypt! Nor are there any black supremacist movements or groups as we see with whites.

By the way, when was the last time trillions of dollars have ever been put in the African American community??! I ask this because AA comunities as a whole have always been poorer than white communities, and you're going to bring up welfare, over 60% of welfare recipients are white. [Embarrassed]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by astenb:

...AND
 -

Still looks like many North East Africans:

Yes, I remember a Somali poster we had years back who said when he first watched the Discovery program 'Nefertiti Resurrected' and saw the reconstruction of Fletcher's mummy, he almost spit out his tea at the shock of how much she looked 'Somali' and that she could easily blend in Mogadishu. It was that which got him interested in the true history of Egypt.

Of course we have haters like Hammered, that are just mad the reconstruction didn't look like Cate Blanchett or something. LOL

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are we next going to hear about a Sioux trying to make himself look like a Roman general?

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
The fact is some black kid in Detroit with a 70 IQ and his pants hung off his butt with a 500 word vocabulary has nothing to do with ancient Egypt. Many of you guys are working your butts off to try to find some positive connection to anything substantial. You cannot make a silk purse out of a pig's ear. You would be much better served by working hard for yorself and your family than to be involved in all this silly nonsense.

--------------------

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

^^^^
quote:
 -

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Indeed. Nothing Hammered says can change the fact that ancient Egyptians were black Africans, or the fact that African immigrants are scoring higher in IQ tests than whites as well as getting all the high intellect jobs both in America and Europe.

But maybe that's why the 'professor' is so frustrated. [Smile]

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
LOL...I will bet the Professor is beating off to that Ugly slut..lol. Most White guys would date and screw something like that...Most of the White men up here in Texas are married to some fat over weight Cow monsters..lol...Its funny seeing a slim White man married to a cow what is worse is Now they are running to Latino and Black women...

That ugly whore was ugly before the surgery...now she looks like a transvestite...LMAO..

Hey Professor you should go to England and hook up with your Caucasian Egyptian Queen...lol...lololololololol

Damn dawg bigsluts and big ugly slut lovers r ppl 2.

I can't really tell u who 2 like & hate or even what/who you actually hate but i have to ask, do you read your posts??

Posting this mind you, i don't at all have whites in mind, just an individual's (anutha brutha's) vitriol in it. Just sayin it'd be a kick but sad to see you turn into [anti] Dissident/Jawgaman or Tommy aka Batman or [anti] Rick R. up in here. (lol) They're sad souls.

Hopefully your just attempting to provoke Hamminit/Celt/Arrow99/Hore, which is fun, and about all he's useful for.

And fyi, sometimes his trolling aim is a better focus than his person[-a], because sometimes he's on some other stuff and won't give a #### about anything directed towards him other than its ability to make u look bad. I will give him this: He and Africa I are two of the most underrated trolls, albeit he gets waay more attention/popularity than his skills deserve.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just read the articule.

Yeah ... i just see it as some one's artistic thought being re-realised this time onto someones face. Really, in both cases their redo's, and the first is worse because it was a re-do feigning as an authentic.

The woman may not be a reincarnation of Nefarteeties [Big Grin] but i strongly recommend that whoever decided to lie about it or better yet, that whole wicked raciallist mindset/culture be condemned more than she, and really God is the judge anyway so..

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
You guys are quick to use art that you think proves your points but also quick to condem almsot all art that does not. You cannot have it both ways.

The reality is you do not really care about any work of art but rather simply want to promote a black racist agenda.

--------------------

Finesse
Member # 16950

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Finesse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"racist agenda"

says the person who claims that blacks have "lower IQs" thust "stupid' or inferior to you

Posts: 63 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Finesse, as a group they have a lower IQ.

--------------------

Finesse
Member # 16950

Rate Member
^ ok sure...
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Finesse, All of that is well documented. All you have to do is check standardized tests given across the country. Our black school districts in America are an educational disaster zone.

The problem is clear and is shown right here on this board. Instead of getting out and trying to solve problems we have blacks here that are obsessed about rhe frickin ancient Egyptians.

--------------------

Finesse
Member # 16950

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
African immigrants are scoring higher in IQ tests than whites as well as getting all the high intellect jobs both in America and Europe.

Another thing is hammer if your trying to find proof of inferiority you'll have to search for somthing else. because not even IQ test are TRUE measures of intelligence..

I really do believe that racism may be some sort of a mental disease.
Why feel like someone HAS to be below you hammer?
why does the fact that Africans and Asians and Europeans are all equal displease you so much?

as far as the ancient egyptians go yes I do belive that the anient egyptians were indigenous Africans. Im not Egyptian but I have Egptians in my family and they say the same.It would be strange to belive anything other than that.
how could one believe that AE looked anything other than what they portrayed themselves to be?

Why is it so hard to belive that Africans are capable of civilization? just are euros and asians are

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
People are not all equal Finesse, that is utopian nonsense. Where did you get this "feel like people are below you?" What kind of crap is that? I am not talking about EMOTION, I am talking about raw realities in our educational system.
Actually Asians preform better than Europeans in modern educational systems, in some cases much better.
If I walk into a typtical classroom in America today full of black kids I have my work cut out for me. There is always the exception that proves the rule but blacks are just not as smart as euros and asians, period.

--------------------

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Of course not all people or individuals are equal, but that is a lame strawman excuse to detract from the fact that black people as a whole are NOT as inferior as you presume. You say blacks as a whole have not accomplished much in history, yet you deny the fact that:

1. Africans have independently produced more civilizations than Europe.

-

2. The collective economies of the African continent was never as poor or impoverished as it is today. It is a historical fact that before the advent of Columbus, 80% of Europe's gold came from Africa as well as other 'luxury' items, and Africa was engaged in international trade with Asian countries in the Orient before Marco Polo.

3. Even in modern times, depsite slavery and discrimination by whites like yourself blacks as a whole have STILL made contributions to society both in science and industry!

and 4. While Black Americans do tend to do more poorly academically and IQ wise than whites, black immigrants straigt from Africa to way better than whites both academically and outperform them in IQ tests! Thus the problem has nothing to do with 'race' or color but is strictly social and cultural.

So admit it professor, you are just logically bankrupt as usual. [Embarrassed]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Hammered:

You guys are quick to use art that you think proves your points but also quick to condem almsot all art that does not. You cannot have it both ways.

As usual, you fail to realize that over 90% of all ancient artwork proves our point! It is only the 10% artwork that is unpainted or paint-faded that really we don't "condemn" so much question how they disprove us. I mean really, "professor" how many times do we have to repeat that features like thin lips or narrow noses are found among black Africans or that a limestone statue that is unpainted is not proof of "white" skin!!

quote:
The reality is you do not really care about any work of art but rather simply want to promote a black racist agenda.
LOL There is nothing "racist" about our agenda. Our only agenda is to promote the TRUTH. And really what is so racist about raising the point that Egypt is African not only geographically, but ethnically, and culturally?? I'm sure you would find nothing "racist" about someone who points out how European or 'white' the Romans were, now would you?

The truth is, it is YOU who is the hypocrite! You also love to project YOUR racism onto us. [Embarrassed]

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
# 4 is nonsense. Everything about your agenda is racist. Just the babble of a black man who hates being black.

--------------------

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
# 4 is nonsense. Everything about your agenda is racist. Just the babble of a black man who hates being black.

Djehuti is not black. He is a Filipino. We told you that already.

If guys like you can become college professors, we really need to fix our educational system.

Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

quote:

Hore. We get that you're upset. The problem is...

nobody cares. Instead, they just wonder why all your posts fail to focus on the main topic. Get the hell off our junk, you ain't my mama, you can go somewhere else with that BS nonesense.

Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Shady Aftermath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Whatbox:
quote:

Hore. We get that you're upset. The problem is...

nobody cares.

Posts: 368 | From: Oxford | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serpent Wizdom
Member # 7652

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serpent Wizdom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mental illness at its finest; what a merry mess!

--------------------

Posts: 303 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chopper City
Member # 16969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chopper City     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That Shady guy is definitely bi-polar [Big Grin]

--------------------
Are we going somewhere or are you going to keep annoying me with your boring lectures professor-warrior??

Posts: 368 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:

# 4 is nonsense...

Says you, even though I provided a source to support my claim. Face the facts-- black immigrants straight out of Africa are outperforming whites both academically and in IQ tests! So obviously IQ and academica aptitude has nothing to do with skin color or 'race' and everything to do with cultural upbringing.

quote:
..Everything about your agenda is racist...
Says the man who espouses 'race' and even racial differences in IQ. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Just the babble of a black man who hates being black.
LOL I'm not black, but ASIAN! It's obvious you are just projecting your hate of black men onto others. [Embarrassed]
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Whatbox:
quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:

Damn dawg bigsluts and big ugly slut lovers r ppl 2.

I can't really tell u who 2 like & hate or even what/who you actually hate but i have to ask, do you read your posts??

Posting this mind you, i don't at all have whites in mind, just an individual's (anutha brutha's) vitriol in it. Just sayin it'd be a kick but sad to see you turn into [anti] Dissident/Jawgaman or Tommy aka Batman or [anti] Rick R. up in here. (lol) They're sad souls.

Hopefully your just attempting to provoke Hamminit/Celt/Arrow99/Hore, which is fun, and about all he's useful for.

And fyi, sometimes his trolling aim is a better focus than his person[-a], because sometimes he's on some other stuff and won't give a #### about anything directed towards him other than its ability to make u look bad. I will give him this: He and Africa I are two of the most underrated trolls, albeit he gets waay more attention/popularity than his skills deserve.

I simply posted that to piss off Hammer...I have no problem with white people..I've defended them against Afronazis on Topix...But comparing me to Jagwa boy..come on man...That dude post Racist KKK cartoons dude...Im not that senseless..
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ [Eek!] Damn!! You aren't kidding! At least in the pre-surgeries/before picture she looked NORMAL!

She doesn't even look remotely like Nefertiti but some Euro-prostitute with f****d up lips! yikes!

Then again, I've seen worse!

Only just saw this pic... OMG... what is that!!!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com