EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Woman has 51 cosmetic surgeries to look like queen nefertiti (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Woman has 51 cosmetic surgeries to look like queen nefertiti
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ [Eek!] Damn!! You aren't kidding! At least in the pre-surgeries/before picture she looked NORMAL!

She doesn't even look remotely like Nefertiti but some Euro-prostitute with f****d up lips! yikes!

Then again, I've seen worse!

Only just saw this pic... OMG... what is that!!!
http://thesuperficial.com/2008/03/jocelyn_wildenstein_looks_real.php

What would compel anybody in the world to look at that face and think, "I must touch those breasts." My guess is he lost a bet, and it was either this, or put his penis in a garbage disposal. I still think he made the wrong choice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jocelyn_Wildenstein

She's not American she's swiss.

She wasn't gorgeous in the beginning but she didn't look hideous either:

http://www.divasthesite.com/images/Society_Divas/Jocelyne_Wildenstein_01.jpg

http://www.divasthesite.com/Society_Divas/jocelyne_wildenstein_a.htm

After countless surgeries - no one can say with certainty just how many - Jocelyne the Alpine beauty disappeared, and "The Queen Of The Jungle" took her place. Her lips had been enlarged, and her face pulled back at the eyes to simulate a cat-eye effect. Jocelyne's appearance was indeed striking - especially as she had had her pigment darkened as well. The first time Alec saw his new wife, it is said he screamed at the sudden appearance of this startling creature that confronted him. Indeed, court documents of the divorce proceedings reveal that he said he "couldn't even recognize my own wife up close. She seems to think that you fix a face the same way you fix a house". Naturally, Jocelyne was disappointed, and returned to her plastic surgeon for more work. It is rumored that several prospective patients ran screaming from the office, so concerned were they that they would end up looking like Jocelyne. As the reader may well imagine, this did nothing to improve the poor socalite's anxiety. However, massing her ample reserves of courage, Jocelyne persevered, and hasn't stopped to this day. When questioned as to the precise number and types of surgeries she's had, she merely replies with a smile "no more or less than any other woman".

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$4 million to look like that!!!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL It gives a whole new meaning to rich "eccentrics"! I mean, isn't the whole purpose of plastic surgery to make one look better, not worse?! I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but something must be wrong with that woman's eyes or rather her mind for wanting to look like that! Honestly, women like that need serious pyschological help. [Embarrassed]
Posts: 26249 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I had the wealth I would keep my old face and buy a yacht!!!

She looks disfigured!

If beauty is in the eye of the beholder she must be knocking Stevie Wonder off!!!!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheeky Ferret
quote:
If beauty is in the eye of the beholder she must be knocking Stevie Wonder off!!!!
Stevie's women are all fine looking he has an eye for that sort a thing... [Big Grin]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Indeed! Stevie Wonder is blind yet he manages to find attractive women, so I don't know what the hell it is with these women purposely disfiguring themselves for 'beauty'!!
Posts: 26249 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I often wonder what first attracts beautiful young women to rich old men [Wink]
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The "rich" [Big Grin] ..part...
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ no doubt [Big Grin]
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Cheeky Ferret
quote:
Stevie's women are all fine looking he has an eye for that sort a thing... [Big Grin]
Hehe prettiness comes first. Have you noticed about 90% of Black women actually have sexy bodies (though not up to 90% are "in shape") so no point choosing using that criteria. You gotta be a Ciara or a Beyonce or look like my mum to get MY attention. No horse faces please [Big Grin]
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Heru, are you attracted to your mother?!! Cuz if so, I really don't need to read that. [Eek!]
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Heru!!!.. beheive yourself. [Big Grin]
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember as far back as the age of 4 looking in my mother's face and thinking she was pretty. Not my fault y'all have dem ugly brutish man-like mamas [Big Grin]
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Dj, there are all types of attractions, it doesn't have to be sexual. Of course, I was attracted to my mum when she was alive but in the same way I'd be attracted to any beloved family member.

Remember, YOU attracted me to the site Dj, LOL! [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
When I lived in Ghana I noticed that there were so many beautiful women, absolutely stunningly beautiful...

BUT... many of them had big butts.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
^ Fool! The big butt is the crown jewel of a woman [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Not for me... I like my skinny lily- white ass [Big Grin]

I don't think big butts look sexy at all... but that is just my lil old opinion, I know some blokes love them...

I could never go for a dude with a fat ass!!!

of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
quote:
quote:
^ [Eek!] Damn!! You aren't kidding! At least in the pre-surgeries/before picture she looked NORMAL!

She doesn't even look remotely like Nefertiti but some Euro-prostitute with f****d up lips! yikes!

What would compel anybody in the world to look at that face and think, "I must touch those breasts." My guess is he lost a bet, and it was either this, or put his penis in a garbage disposal. I still think he made the wrong choice.

After countless surgeries - no one can say with certainty just how many - Jocelyne the Alpine beauty disappeared, and "The Queen Of The Jungle" took her place. Her lips had been enlarged, and her face pulled back at the eyes to simulate a cat-eye effect. Jocelyne's appearance was indeed striking - especially as she had had her pigment darkened as well. The first time Alec saw his new wife, it is said he screamed at the sudden appearance of this startling creature that confronted him. Indeed, court documents of the divorce proceedings reveal that he said he "couldn't even recognize my own wife up close. She seems to think that you fix a face the same way you fix a house". Naturally, Jocelyne was disappointed, and returned to her plastic surgeon for more work. It is rumored that several prospective patients ran screaming from the office, so concerned were they that they would end up looking like Jocelyne. As the reader may well imagine, this did nothing to improve the poor socalite's anxiety. However, massing her ample reserves of courage, Jocelyne persevered, and hasn't stopped to this day. When questioned as to the precise number and types of surgeries she's had, she merely replies with a smile "no more or less than any other woman".

My gosh those pictures make me feel sick to my stomach. I feel sorry for her. What would make her do such a thing to herself?
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Insanity seems to be the only answer.

quote:
Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru:

Dj, there are all types of attractions, it doesn't have to be sexual. Of course, I was attracted to my mum when she was alive but in the same way I'd be attracted to any beloved family member.

Oh, okay! I was just being sure since "attractive" and "women" with you always seems to be sexual. [Razz]
Finesse
Member # 16950

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Finesse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

yea maybe OR could besome fake defintion of beauty that women are forced to imitate...
 -

come on now id...don enven make sense anymore.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Wendy Williams probably thought getting breast augmentation will help her look more feminent but now she just looks like a full blown tranny with implants.
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
quote:
quote:
quote:

My gosh those pictures make me feel sick to my stomach. I feel sorry for her. What would make her do such a thing to herself?
If you took the time to read the links you'll notice her hubby had a love for safari and big cats.

She tried to imulate big cats via plastic surgery.

Somehow it worked, after a lengthy and ugly divorce her hubby was back after the Russian sex kitten was gone. I don't know if they remarried, but she could've asked to be the main benefitary of his estate when he died.

The bugger is dead and it looks as if the monster-cat has his tail in her mouth.

I wonder if she was able to snare a man when her ex husband was on the lamb with his Russian model?

Or could she only attract a man with the entire estate of her ex husband's in her name?

After wildenstien's death she ended up fucking her financial advisor. whats the possibility he has a fetish for cats?

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru:

Oh, okay! I was just being sure since "attractive" and "women" with you always seems to be sexual. [Razz]
Damn right [Big Grin] [Big Grin] but mama amd sista are exceptions to that rule. [Cool]
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:

If you took the time to read the links you'll notice her hubby had a love for safari and big cats.

She tried to imulate big cats via plastic surgery.

Somehow it worked, after a lengthy and ugly divorce her hubby was back after the Russian sex kitten was gone. I don't know if they remarried, but she could've asked to be the main benefitary of his estate when he died.

The bugger is dead and it looks as if the monster-cat has his tail in her mouth.

I wonder if she was able to snare a man when her ex husband was on the lamb with his Russian model?

Or could she only attract a man with the entire estate of her ex husband's in her name?

After wildenstien's death she ended up fucking her financial advisor. whats the possibility he has a fetish for cats?

[Eek!] So she mutilated herself so her husband with a feline fetish could find her attractive??!! Damn! Most [sane] women would just leave such a husband and tell hime to go f**k a big cat then. But I guess she must have really loved the guy. [Frown]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com