EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Movies about ancient Egypt you would like to see

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Movies about ancient Egypt you would like to see
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What movies about ancient Egypt would you like to see made?

I know there have been a lot of movies about the Exodus made, but honestly, I would like to see a live-action adaptation of Exodus that had reasonably accurate ethnic casting---that is, have black actors portraying the Egyptians and Middle Eastern actors portraying the Israelites.

I also would enjoy a good sword-and-sandals movie with lots of action.

Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to seee accurate dramatized epic movvies based off Egyptian stories like Tales of Sinuhe,The Tale of the Two Brothers and The Eloquent Peasant. Perhaps also rendenitions of the various creation stories of the ancient Egyptians. Personally, I am tired of the sword-sandal movies and silly mummy type movies that have historically represented cinema of ancient Egypt.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OT @ Ausar did get my reply?
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I did,Brada. I'm very sorry I did not respond to your message. The reason why I donot respond is because most people donot read my replies back to them.

Thank you for your information.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK!!hope it works out.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com