EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » THE NAKED TRUTH

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: THE NAKED TRUTH
Manetho40
Member # 17310

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Manetho40     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE TRUTH
By Andre Austin

Pilate asked Jesus what is truth. Jesus gave him no answer because he conspired with Herod Antipas to kill him. I will dig deep and get into the truth. I want the butt naked truth, I crave the truth and I will pass it on.

The Law was the truth. The ten commandments were the truth based on the Egyptian concept of Maat/Truth.

1. James said Law=freedom The path was faith and works (James 1:25)

2. Paul said death/resurrection of Jesus was freedom Just faith in Osirian Jesus. For Paul you are only righteous for believing in death. (Gal 2:21, 4:6-7 & 2Cor 3:17). John saw Jesus as Corn symbolic of resurrection for Osiris just like Paul ( John 12:23-24)

3. Jesus said truth was freedom and we get separated from sheep’s and goats and we must be righteous. Sheep’s/Amen Goats/Satan (John 8:32 ; Matthew 25:31-34)

4. John in revelations said we are judged according to what we done (deeds) and wear white robes because of righteousness.(Rev 7:14; 22:12

All the above three are against Paul self doctrine his gospel. When we understand The gospel in version of truth by seeing it in its full context for its relationship with the ancient Egyptian religion. All souls in Egypt went to the double halls of truth/Maat to declare in part their mouths and hands were clean of evil (John 13:11). They had to be squeaky clean (Rev 22:14). Pilate wanted to wash his hands of Jesus death but he didn’t know what the truth was and became a lost soul.

Everybody knows Jesus saying you shall know the truth and it will make you free. Hardly any know its based on an Egyptian proverb. “God is Maat (truth/Law). He liveth through truth, he feedeth himself thereon. He is the king of truth, whose truth maketh free the tongue”-From Fetish to God in ancient Egypt by E. Budge p.380. The gospel writers knew about the Egyptian religion and cut and pasted their doctrine throughout the bible.

Jesus said his angels will separate wicked from righteous and throw them into the fiery furnace where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 13:49-50) The weeping and gnashing of teeth was lifted from the Egyptian book of the Dead thousands of years before Moses and not to forget the concept of avoiding the second death. Matthew picks back up on the wicked and righteous as sheep’s and goats (Matthew 25:33) The context is sheep as followers of Amen and goats followers of Pan or Seth=Satan. We heard about Satan as Pan/goat when he tried to take Jesus up to a mountain to be tempted. Pan/goats associated with mountains. James in his little letter said God can’t be tempted. In the total context of Matthew 25:34-40 we hear another story coming out of Egypt:

“Then the king will say to those on his right, come, you are blessed by my father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat. I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in. I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me. Then the righteous will answer…” This was lifted from an obituary from an Egyptian King. that’s why they said “Then the king will say. This is how I know the sheep and goats were really talking about the followers of Amen vs. Satan. Now Jesus repeats what an Egyptian King says and embraces the concept of being righteous by faith and deeds. Paul again was in error. Jesus talked about deeds right here. John picks up on Jesus kingdom from the Egyptian obituary to say “my reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done” (Rev 22:12) then you get clothes of white, free drinks, and gates opened for you. Basically you do the actions in Matthew 25 it gets done to you as a reward.

The gospel writers knew Moses turned away from the Egyptian god of Amen because he had leprosy and Jews were mistreated. They wrote Jesus in the story to restore Amen to his rightful place. Paul was confused because he even says those who don’t provide for their families are worser than those who don’t have any faith at all. So he contrasted faith with deeds just like Jesus brother James. Speaking of Faith Paul knew about Amen. Paul said we walk by faith not by sight. Amen was the guide in Egypt that helped the shepherds guide the flock of sheep’s. Amen was the ram, sheep and the guide.

In Egypt your tongue and heart was judged on balance scales against a feather called Maat. Your heart had to be as light as a feather to pass the double halls of truth along with your tongue. Did the gospel pick up on this theme? “For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks…for by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned” (Matthew 12:34 and 36). I think we are in context. I think scholars in the mainstream need to start accepted the Egyptian contributions to the OT and NT. it’s the truth and it surely needs to be set free to free peoples minds and souls.

Notes:
Horus raised Osiris (Ausar) from the dead Just like Jesus did Lazarus Translated into Hebrew, Asr is "El-Asar." The Romans added the prefix "us" to indicate a male name, producing "Elasarus." Over time, the "E" was dropped and "s" became "z,". Osiris was greek for Egyptian Ausar. Paul saw Jesus as Osiris who can 28 sticks of corn from his grave (John 8:32). Even the Roman emperor Hadrian say Christians as worshiping Osiris.

Again John quotes from Egyptian texts:
Osiris, I am your son, come to glorify your soul, and to give you even more power." - Horus, (Book of the Dead, Ch. 173)
"Now is the Son of Man glorified and God is glorified in him. If God is glorified in him, God will glorify the Son in himself, and will glorify him at once." - Jesus, (John 13:31-32)

Posts: 15 | From: Michigan | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com