EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Tutankhamen DNA Results Revealed! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tutankhamen DNA Results Revealed!
Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wally   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HERE'S AN OLDER PHOTO OF TUT'S MUMMY BEFORE
HE LOST BOTH OF HIS HEADS...

-

Posts: 3344 | From: Berkeley | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hammer wrote:
quote:
The DNA is out there on a few sites. It is R1b.
Well Hammer I need you to cite five accredited Greek historians who agree with you that Tut has R1b DNA or else I'll have to conclude that its sloppy scholarship on your part [Big Grin]
Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuty:
^ Please tell me you didn't notice this until now!-- Hammered-brains' hypocrisy that is!! LMAO [Big Grin]

Notice? Yes. Total abandoning of his purported ways of doing ''proper research'' he claimed to stand for and know about so much? No. This was all the poor dude had left and now he is destroyed by his own withdrawal and subsequent employment of the same ''improper research'' he critisized so much.

What he did is the equivalent of Keita subscribing to ''true Negro'' or Mary Lefkowitz writing the foreword of Martin Bernal next book on the Africanity of Greece. Hammer officially destroyed himself, thats why he isn't responding in this thread. Where are you Hammer, whatever that is left of your reputation is plummeting in this thread. I'm talking below sub-zero values, LOL.

quote:
Originally posted by Wally

Both of his heads? What do you mean exactly..?

Kalonji

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wally   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:

quote:
Originally posted by Wally

Both of his heads? What do you mean exactly..?

Kalonji

...from Djehuti's opening exhibit

quote:
...(Further evidence against a feminizing disorder—and here let me simply quote
the paper— is that “the penis of Tutankhamen, which is no longer attached to
the body
, is well developed.”)

Tut's head (#1) and his penis (head #2) are no longer attached to his body...this photo shows the previously intact king's body...
Posts: 3344 | From: Berkeley | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I take it the anguishedhomosexual had some sly remarks about Tut's penis(?) Moving on...

quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:

Notice? Yes. Total abandoning of his purported ways of doing ''proper research'' he claimed to stand for and know about so much? No. This was all the poor dude had left and now he is destroyed by his own withdrawal and subsequent employment of the same ''improper research'' he critisized so much.

What he did is the equivalent of Keita subscribing to ''true Negro'' or Mary Lefkowitz writing the foreword of Martin Bernal next book on the Africanity of Greece. Hammer officially destroyed himself, thats why he isn't responding in this thread. Where are you Hammer, whatever that is left of your reputation is plummeting in this thread. I'm talking below sub-zero values, LOL.

Indeed. Hammered has always been the butt of jokes in this forum especially with his ridiculous hypocrisy. He complains about us not doing proper research for our claims when we cite evidence and reports from mainstream scholars and scientists left and right all the time whereas he NEVER does! Now the fool bring up this claim that Tut's Y-chromosome lineage is somehow R1b without citing any sources (although we've seen a couple of his so-called sources and they are nothing more than forums run by white racist loons like himself).

Hey if I didn't know any better, I'd say that now that scientists have gotten a hold of Tut's DNA, the nutty 'professor' is deep down in a state of panic and thus his latest fiasco in latching on to any internet rumors of Tut possessing European lineage is just his desperation to escape from the inevitable. LOL

Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wally:
Tut's head (#1) and his penis (head #2) are no longer attached to his body...this photo shows the previously intact king's body...

^Lol [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuty:
Indeed. Hammered has always been the butt of jokes in this forum especially with his ridiculous hypocrisy. He complains about us not doing proper research for our claims when we cite evidence and reports from mainstream scholars and scientists left and right all the time whereas he NEVER does! Now the fool bring up this claim that Tut's Y-chromosome lineage is somehow R1b without citing any sources (although we've seen a couple of his so-called sources and they are nothing more than forums run by white racist loons like himself).

Lets see how he will worm himself out of this one.

Kalonji

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
King Tut may not have been black but he sho was a Negro.: )

http://www.physorg.com/news196516256.html

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow dana marniche - if that is true - then eurocentrics have to find a different king to claim.

P.S. - Negro and Black are the same words - different dialects.

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Men Kheper Ra:
Wow dana marniche - if that is true - then eurocentrics have to find a different king to claim.

dana, I feel is totally capable of responding to you on her own behalf, however I can
give you my own interpretation of how I understood her remarks:

She is merely lampooning what is clearly an idiocy that is being propagated! We should
laugh with her at this utter silliness.

King Tutankhamen, a Black African negro, may have died of sickle cell anemia should be
of no shock, but should be of concern as a reasonable possibility to the scientific community,
since this disease appears to be a genetic reaction/protective mechanism for peoples
who reside in Malarial zones...

But here is where I joyously laugh with dana:

a) Where in ANYPLACE outside of Africa is there evidence of a precursor to Ancient
Egyptian Civilization? Why does all evidence exist of the precursor to Ancient Egyptian
Civilization lie to the south and to the fertile Sahara crescent in Africa?

b) If the Ancient Egyptians were White folks, why did they not speak a White folks language,
if even a pidgin version? The modern European invaders certainly didn't abandon their
English, French, Portuguese, (Yes!) Arabic, Afrikaaner, etc., tongues...

It's ALL bullcrap. It's Imperialism/colonialism seeking to justify and to perpetuate itself!

Here's something that we all should have learned in the 5th and 6th grades in school;
this was applied science and not social science; read it carefully and think:

Dominant and Recessive Genes
 -

...think...

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just came back from visiting the comments following the article it is hilarious one poster is claiming that the Egyptian authorities wont release the results because his dna is connected to Northern Europeans.
http://www.physorg.com/news196516256.html
go here ^ and someone then post Mathilda's blog as back-up... [Big Grin]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

[b]dana, I feel is totally capable of responding to you on her own behalf, however I can

She is merely lampooning what is clearly an idiocy that is being propagated! We should

King Tutankhamen, a Black African negro, may have died of sickle cell anemia should be
of no shock, but should be of concern as a reasonable possibility to the scientific community,
since this disease appears to be a genetic reaction/protective mechanism for peoples

a) Where in ANYPLACE outside of Africa is there evidence of a precursor to Ancient
Egyptian Civilization? Why does all evidence exist of the precursor to Ancient Egyptian

b) If the Ancient Egyptians were White folks, why did they not speak a White folks language,
if even a pidgin version? The modern European invaders certainly didn't abandon their

It's ALL bullcrap. It's Imperialism/colonialism seeking to justify and to perpetuate itself!

As to your explanation of what I said Wally, I'll have to say I couldn't have said it better. Thanks.

But as for colonialism and imperialism, I think it is more now a matter of Stormfrontism, AHistoricalForums, Mathildisms. It is such sites filled with amateurish misinterpretations of modern and early scholarship that are spreading much of the nonsense which neonazis and nationalists around the world now have picked up on, clung to and hung their political hats on. These people are then going on forums again and youtube etc. and repeating the same irrational and unrefereed nonsense.

I think this may be why you are seeing so many scholars nowadays are trying to come out with the truth or at least objective science. They are probably getting sick of it as much as any lover of truth -

Here's what I learned from mostly Western scientists this year.

1. Tut probably died of sickle cell (this was the ironic finds of the year so far)
2. Nefertiti's famous bust was a recast fake
3. Cleopatra's sister found to be noticeably African
4. mummies hair color and texture was modified thru chemicals ( I was actually told this long time ago by someone working at the University of Pennsyvlania museum but wasn't inclinded to believe it then).
5. Steve Martin the comedian who sang the song about Tut ("buried with a donkey, he's my favorite honky") turns out to be descended from black Americans - along with Bill Clinton and Barack Obama's mother
6. Ramses II found to be dark skinned with black and not red hair by University of Cairo analysts
7. Semitic language and culture comes from Ethiopia
8. Lemba Africans discovered to have more Kohen genes in gene pool than most European jewish persons
9. Cro-Magnon turns out to be not closely related to Europeans and "Cro-magnons are us" turns out to be European "folk tale" according to Brace and others
10.. Natufian purveyors of early agriculture in the Near East more related to Central Africans than Europeans or even so called East African "hamites"
11. Prototype of Stone Henge found in the Nubian desert south of Egypt
11. Not to mention the discovery that a lot of Egyptian scholars don't respect Zahi, LOL!

I can go on and on about the ironic discoveries but it would take a whole page.

All I can say is the Gods must be Crazy and laughing with us, or else they have grown so tired of the nonsense and being mad as h_ _ _ have decided to let all this information come forth within the scope of a decade. I've literally been laughing this past year and a half because of the info coming out largely thru Egypstsearch forums. Its hard not to when your picturing the desperation of the neo-nutties on other forums. [Smile]

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
quote:
quote:

[b]dana, I feel is totally capable of responding to you on her own behalf, however I can

As to your explanation of what I said Wally, I'll have to say I couldn't have said it better. Thanks.

But as for colonialism and imperialism, I think it is more now a matter of Stormfrontism, AHistoricalForums, Mathildisms. It is such sites filled with amateurish misinterpretations of modern and early scholarship that are spreading much of the nonsense which neonazis and nationalists around the world now have picked up on, clung to and hung their political hats on. These people are then going on forums again and youtube etc. and repeating the same irrational and unrefereed nonsense.

I think this may be why you are seeing so many scholars nowadays are trying to come out with the truth or at least objective science. They are probably getting sick of it as much as any lover of truth -

Here's what I learned from mostly Western scientists this year.

1. Tut probably died of sickle cell (this was the ironic finds of the year so far)
2. Nefertiti's famous bust was a recast fake
3. Cleopatra's sister found to be noticeably African
4. mummies hair color and texture was modified thru chemicals ( I was actually told this long time ago by someone working at the University of Pennsyvlania museum but wasn't inclinded to believe it then).
5. Steve Martin the comedian who sang the song about Tut ("buried with a donkey, he's my favorite honky") turns out to be descended from black Americans - along with Bill Clinton and Barack Obama's mother
6. Ramses II found to be dark skinned with black and not red hair by University of Cairo analysts
7. Semitic language and culture comes from Ethiopia
8. Lemba Africans discovered to have more Kohen genes in gene pool than most European jewish persons
9. Cro-Magnon turns out to be not closely related to Europeans and "Cro-magnons are us" turns out to be European "folk tale" according to Brace and others
10.. Natufian purveyors of early agriculture in the Near East more related to Central Africans than Europeans or even so called East African "hamites"
11. Prototype of Stone Henge found in the Nubian desert south of Egypt
11. Not to mention the discovery that a lot of Egyptian scholars don't respect Zahi, LOL!

I can go on and on about the ironic discoveries but it would take a whole page.

All I can say is the Gods must be Crazy and laughing with us, or else they have grown so tired of the nonsense and being mad as h_ _ _ have decided to let all this information come forth within the scope of a decade. I've literally been laughing this past year and a half because of the info coming out largely thru Egypstsearch forums. Its hard not to when your picturing the desperation of the neo-nutties on other forums. [Smile]

[Smile] [Smile]

Excellent post!!!

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King_Scorpion
Member # 4818

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for King_Scorpion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right Dana and the discoveries will keep on coming! As the African origin of civilization sets in and reaches the mainstream, it'll become irrefutable. I'm just waiting for the media to catch up. The thing about Hawass is telling though, because people know the guy is full of **** and is not about truth.
Posts: 1219 | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com