EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Ancient Egyptian fakes, frauds, and deceptions (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Ancient Egyptian fakes, frauds, and deceptions
Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wally   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fake museum crap...
 -
http://manuampim.com/Part_III.htm

...another nose job, this time on "Ranofer"; looks like the crap that Egyptian street vendors peddle to Westerners...
 -

test your visual acuity - what is strange about this statue?...
 -

hint...Hemiunu - miraculous restored with a European, very non-Ancient Egyptian head...
 -

If you can't hide it and alter it in a museum basement, you deface it - especially the nose
and the mouth...but, alas, anyone with visual acuity would immediately recognize that one of Ancient
Egypt's oldest and most impressive sculptures is a Negro/Black/Noir/Kemi/Ba_ntu... - Hor m Khet - a visual
statement, despite the cannons, was made for eternity to gaze upon...

Horemkhet - "horizon of Hor(us)" - source of wisdom - par l'homme excellent noir

-

Posts: 3344 | From: Berkeley | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
WoW!! good find Wally so Iam betting the head was found but disfigured and they just attached a nose to it..well I am calling it's a near fake..why near fake and not just plain fake(if anyone asked) the body seems real enough.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superman
Member # 16230

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Relief of Hemiunu
 -

Posts: 175 | From: Who knows? | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superman
Member # 16230

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nefertiti
 -

Who Afrocentric Wally et al considers a Caucasian chick.

Posts: 175 | From: Who knows? | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brada my man - I'm not picking on you, but the surprise is that YOU were surprised!

I mean, did you really think that an Egyptian King could REALLY look like THIS????

Ramesses II
Turin Museum
(note the neck line)

-

Or that an Egyptian Queen could possibly look like one of these?

Ägyptisches Museum Berlin

-  -

I mean the techniques have been used over and over.

Did you really think that Egyptians made their statues with noses like this?

-

BTW, Can you guess who this is?

-

I though that it was well understood in Black communities, that White people have been creating a fake history for themselves by modifying Black artifacts for centuries - guess I was wrong.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must admit, these are damning evidences.

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ You guys are retards, including Mike! How many times must we state that black Africans possess features so called "caucasoid" also. People from northern Sudan down to Somalia have such features but they are equally African.
Posts: 26249 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Djehuti - I am surprised that I need to tell you that the evidence is in the comparisons, not necessarily in the features themselves.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wally   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Djehuti - I am surprised that I need to tell you that the evidence is in the
comparisons, not necessarily in the features themselves.

Hey Djehuti,

Mike111 has gotcha there bro... [Smile]

This discussion has very little to do with features! It is general knowledge on this
forum that ALL human features first developed in Africa...

What is being discussed here are comparisons in order to determine what images are
accurate and which ones are frauds. The much touted and bandied about Berlin bust of
'Nefertiti' stands out like a sick tongue when compared to the entire school of Amarna art.

For example, take the beautiful model Iman, make a bust of her, and then instead of painting
her in her natural Somali coloration, you paint her white instead - a fraud, since there are
no white ethnic Somali people. --there are no white ethnic Ancient Egyptians either, bro...
Of course, I know you already know this...

Posts: 3344 | From: Berkeley | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:

The better question for you is, do you not know the difference between a servant and a slave?? [Roll Eyes]

Actually there isn't any difference where the politically correct are concerned.

-------------------------------------------------
quote:
Perhaps it is a suntan or the use of henna as a sunblock.
Or perhaps you are an ignoramus who doesn't know what she's talking about. Since when the hell is henna used as a "sunblock"??! LMAO [Big Grin]
------------------------------------------------
Perhaps it is you that is the ignoramus as you have so often demonstrated.

http://www.hennapage.com/henna/encyclopedia/skin/sunblock/

Do you actually believe the Egyptians were unaware of henna having any sunscreening effect? [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 676 | From: the Alpha and the Omega | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^He, he, Soooo: White people seeking protection from the Sun, rather than covering ALL exposed areas with Henna, just choose to make pretty designs on their hands with it instead? Damn, White people sure are smart!
Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
Wally...the following Nefertari, real or fake in your opinion?

-

-

aside from the obvious airbrushing of these images, it appears that these are authentic
objects...
The Goddess Hathor, the golden goddess on the left is correctly described in the top left
glyph as "Hathor" (house of Hor) and the originally brown skinned Queen is identified as "Tahor (the powerful Hor) Nefertiri..."
the middle panel says something like "she's the southern woman that makes the throne great (ie., legitimate)"...

(look it up.)

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Mike, Karomama does not strike me as being obviously fraudulent,what was the condition of the find? who found it and where? was there any "restoration" done as in the case of the Hanu statue I know she is supposed to be of the Libu dynasty so maybe that meant something or perhaps not. The Rahotep statue I had my doubts two many inconsistencies etc not just the coloring.as pointed out by by Prof. Manu Ampim
http://www.raceandhistory.com/manu/book.htm

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^He, he, Soooo: White people seeking protection from the Sun, rather than covering ALL exposed areas with Henna, just choose to make pretty designs on their hands with it instead? Damn, White people sure are smart!

Perhaps some Egyptian men did use red henna on all exposed areas as a sunblocker. Maybe that's why they're most often depicted as being reddish in color. I'm with Lioness when she says that Egypt was multi-racial with people from all around. In that case henna would have been ideal for people with lighter skin especially if they spent alot of time in the sun.
Posts: 676 | From: the Alpha and the Omega | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
African American ancestry; from Ancient Egypt to beyond and before...
Ancient Egypt's oldest and most impressive sculpture is that of a Negro/Black/Noir/Kemi/Ba_ntu... - Hor m Khet - a visual
statement, despite the cannons, was made for eternity to gaze upon...this is "egyptology!"

Horemkhet - "horizon of Hor(us)" - source of wisdom - par l'homme excellent noir

-

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
So Simple we are making progress now you go from Kemet being White to Kemet being Multi..and you know what?? you may just be right about Kemities using henna all over their bodies certaintly other East African Cattle keeping cultures did just that which in fact they were, just that we can't say for sure as DJ pointed out earlier.
 -
Herero women Namibia wearing henna
 -
Maasai women wearing henna

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brada, the women in your first pic belong to the Himba ethnic group of Namidia.

As far as I know, they use red ochre, not henna

EDIT:

Actually, you may be right about those females being Herero.
Both ethnic groups are closely related.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A Simpleton:

Perhaps some Egyptian men did use red henna on all exposed areas as a sunblocker. Maybe that's why they're most often depicted as being reddish in color. I'm with Lioness when she says that Egypt was multi-racial with people from all around. In that case henna would have been ideal for people with lighter skin especially if they spent alot of time in the sun.

LMAOH So now you're changing you're tune of Egypt being a white society to a "multiracial" one. You just can't accept it was of one culture and one culture only--AFRICAN.

You're theory is also still ludicrous. It would take a LOT of henna to cover the body. Why not just accept the fact that the Egyptians didn't need sunscreen because they are BLACK. The reddish brown or rather mahogany and even chocolate colors painted on men are the actual skin complexions!
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
So Simple we are making progress now you go from Kemet being White to Kemet being Multi..and you know what?? you may just be right about Kemities using henna all over their bodies certaintly other East African Cattle keeping cultures did just that which in fact they were, just that we can't say for sure as DJ pointed out earlier.
 -
Herero women Namibia wearing henna
 -
Maasai women wearing henna

^ That isn't henna but red ochre. Some Africans apply ochre on their bodies for aesthetic purposes like makeup. Obviously they didn't use it for sunscreen since their natural black skins are enough sunscreen.
Posts: 26249 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
 -
Mike, Karomama does not strike me as being obviously fraudulent,what was the condition of the find? who found it and where? was there any "restoration" done as in the case of the Hanu statue I know she is supposed to be of the Libu dynasty so maybe that meant something or perhaps not. The Rahotep statue I had my doubts two many inconsistencies etc not just the coloring. as pointed out by by Prof. Manu Ampim

Brada-Anansi - A certain amount of thoughtful logic, and common sense, are absolutely essential in this business. I am sure that if Prof. Manu Ampim had waited to be told, then the layman would still be waiting, and ignorant.
Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
what the f**k is this with the henna sh*t? How easily some of you are diverted from the
topic at hand. Ancient Africans, being the first humans, invented the arts, the sciences,

...including makeup (like the Wodaabe [Smile] )
 -

It is a pointless diversion as no one in their correct mind would imagine that Black Egyptians
would feel the need for sunblock; how many African Americans do you know who buy these
'white skin protection' products?

Let's keep to the subject of Ancient Egyptian fakes, frauds, and deceptions.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Henna is not a paint that you apply. Henna is
a 'powder' that you make into a paste that you
then leave on the area you want to color.
Depending how long you leave it on the color
will be anything from golden to jetty.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
what the f**k is this with the henna sh*t? How easily some of you are diverted from the
topic at hand. Ancient Africans, being the first humans, invented the arts, the sciences,

...including makeup (like the Wodaabe [Smile] )
 -

It is a pointless diversion as no one in their correct mind would imagine that Black Egyptians
would feel the need for sunblock; how many African Americans do you know who buy these
'white skin protection' products?

Let's keep to the subject of Ancient Egyptian fakes, frauds, and deceptions.

A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Djehuti:
LMAOH[/b] So now you're changing you're tune of Egypt being a white society to a "multiracial" one. You just can't accept it was of one culture and one culture only--AFRICAN.

You're theory is also still ludicrous. It would take a LOT of henna to cover the body. Why not just accept the fact that the Egyptians didn't need sunscreen because they are BLACK. The reddish brown or rather mahogany and even chocolate colors painted on men are the actual skin complexions!

Your theory that all Egyptians were black is especially ludicrous. If you knew anything about slavery in ancient Egypt you would know that foreign captives were often used for slaves. And slaves could be freed by any number of ways and become a part of Egyptian society. They could even inherit their masters estates if it was the wish of their master. Or marry a free person and become freed themselves.

This would have undoubtedly led to a multi-racial society similar to what you see in America today.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
A Simple Girl - An interesting theory, but just one question. Where would these White Slaves have come from?

As a reminder, we're talking about Egypt circa 2,600 B.C.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A Simple Girl:

Your theory that all Egyptians were black is especially ludicrous. If you knew anything about slavery in ancient Egypt you would know that foreign captives were often used for slaves. And slaves could be freed by any number of ways and become a part of Egyptian society. They could even inherit their masters estates if it was the wish of their master. Or marry a free person and become freed themselves.

This would have undoubtedly led to a multi-racial society similar to what you see in America today.

LMAO [Big Grin] And exactly how could the theory (actually FACT) of all Egyptians being black be ludicrous when Egypt is in Africa and all Egyptology shows it was peopled by and its civilization built by indigenous Africans?? LOL Don't lecture me about how slaves were treated in Egypt. Again, the fact that slaves could be freed and move up in society actually reflects the same practice of slavery in other African societies including those in Sub-Sahara. This was different from the chattel slavery practiced in contemporary Europe such as Greece where slaves had no rights even to their own bodies. That blacks began in Egyptian society as slaves only to intermarry with their (white?) masters is as absurd as your claims of henna used as sunblock! LMAO [Big Grin] Get the F**k outta here with that b.s.

Egypt is IN Africa, Egypt IS African, and so were its people! Get over it! Stop being obsessed with and consumed by an African culture you nor your ancestors have nothing to do with, especially if you're so bigoted against the actual people who do-- black Africans. [Embarrassed]

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
The quality of this photograph is poor, because it is a very old B&W photograph which had to be enlarged.

-

Here is a modern picture of the same stela, as it sits in the Cairo Museum. Funny thing though, now it is said to be Menkaure, 5th king of the fourth dynasty, and the Nose is different. What are we to make of this? Seems "Improvements" were made over the years, but is that legal? (Tongue firmly in Cheek). The Turks in Egypt are just full of surprises!

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^As I recall, they did something similar with the Hyksos statue.

Those Turks are such great kidders.

Hammana, Hammana, hurry, make them look like us el-Hawass, then we be Egyptian too.

kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Djehuti:
LMAOH[/b] So now you're changing you're tune of Egypt being a white society to a "multiracial" one. You just can't accept it was of one culture and one culture only--AFRICAN.

maybe i can make more simple for you simple.

tim kendall-

In the first half of the twentieth century, most European and American scholars identified the Egyptians as "white" and primarily "Near Eastern" in order to remove them from the African cultural sphere and to serve their ignorant and bigoted views that high civilization could only have been created by non-Africans. In the latter twentieth century, Afrocentric scholars indignantly challenged this model, asserting the "blackness" and "African-ness" of the Egyptians. In each case the aim of these scholars was to claim "ownership" of the Egyptians for their own "race" within the context of the modern, primarily American racial debate. In fact, the Egyptians are certainly Africans, but they are neither "white" in the European sense nor "black" in the (central) African. Whether they are "white" or "black" in the American sense will have to remain the personal view of the researcher. The Egyptians really possessed a wide range of skin color and many differing physical characteristics, as did the ancient Nubians. It is therefore interesting to examine the evidence from ancient art for these ancient dwellers of the Nile Valley, for they were probably little different than the present Egyptians and Nubians - and probably no less diverse than we are ourselves.

In northern Egypt, as in all of North Africa along the Mediterranean, most people are light-skinned not because Arabs or Europeans settled there but because the indigenous North African Berbers were light-skinned. Northern Egypt, being linked to Asia, also saw from very early times an influx of lighter-skinned, non-African peoples, who settled there, intermingled with the local people or drove them out. From Egyptian history we have clear evidence that northern Egypt was periodically settled by peoples of non-African origin, who invaded from the north or east. For example, during the Second Intermediate period (ca. 1700-1580 BC), all of northern Egypt and much of the eastern Mediterranean and coastal Palestine (modern Israel) was under the control of the so-called Hyksos kings. The word "Hyksos" comes from an Egyptian word meaning "rulers from foreign lands." These people were of Near Eastern origin and maintained their capital Avaris in the Nile Delta. Recent excavations at Avaris (modern Tell ed-Daba'a), have even revealed remains of a palace decorated in the style of those on Crete! This has suggested to the excavator, Dr. Manfred Bietak of the University of Vienna, the strong presence there of Minoan (Cretan) royalty. This palace appears to date to the period soon after the Egyptian king Ahmose drove the Hyksos into Palestine about 1550 BC. It is thought possibly to have belonged to a Minoan princess sent to marry the Egyptian king. Obviously she and her servants from Crete would have been very light-skinned. On the other hand, there were also certainly black-skinned people in the Delta at the same time. Nubian pottery has been found in one area of Tell ed-Daba'a, which strongly suggests that Nubian troops were also living there in large numbers. Black people were probably also living on Crete and mainland Greece at the same time, for at Pylos in Greece black-skinned warriors wearing contemporary Cretan and Mycenaean Greek armor are depicted in the palace frescoes, suggesting that African troops were being used not only by the Egyptian king but also by his European counterparts across the sea.

The Book of Exodus reveals that during the time of the 19th Dynasty (ca. 1300-1200 BC), northern Egypt was a land full of Hebrew and Western Asiatic nomad settlers. Proof that the northern Egyptians at that time probably did not look very different from the Hebrews is revealed by the fact that Pharaoh's daughter could take the baby Moses from the basket on the river and bring him up as her own. The Egyptian royal family of Dynasty 19, which came from the Delta, appears in art as light-skinned. Likewise, the rulers of Dynasties 22, 23, and 26, which were of "Libyan" ancestry, were probably also light-skinned like their Berber forbears. By Dynasty 26 (ca. 650-525 B.C.) the Delta had also become a magnet for the Greeks, who began to settle there in large numbers. Herodotus says that King Amasis of Dynasty 26 even had a Greek wife. With the Ptolemies and Romans, more Europeans moved into Egypt, adding an even stronger dose of north Mediterranean genetic influence.

As one moves further south along the Nile people become darker in complexion. In Upper Egypt, the people typically are much darker than in northern Egypt. In Nubia, they become darker still, and in the southern Sudan, people are much darker than the Nubians. African-Americans, however, might describe all of these people as "black" (as a label of their claims to ancestry or ethnic affiliation with them). The term "black", however, does not really help us to distinguish these people, for they look quite different from each other.

The same ethnic situation that exists today in the Nile Valley seems to have existed in antiquity, for all the same physical features and skin colors visible today in Egypt and Nubia can be found represented in ancient Egyptian and Nubian art. It should be stressed, however, that in no text we have from ancient Egypt is there a suggestion that anyone was judged inferior by the color of his or her skin.

While some ancient Egyptian statues and relief images indicate that one segment of the population was fairly light-skinned; other images show Egyptians with very dark brown skin. Most, however, show people with reddish brown skin, which was the Egyptians' conventional mode of coloring themselves in art. In Old Kingdom art, men were normally painted red-brown, while women were normally colored yellow. In later Theban tomb paintings, women are regularly painted red-brown, probably because in the latitude of Thebes people were darker. Based on their depictions of themselves, it is clear that the Egyptians saw themselves as generally darker than the peoples of Asia to their northeast and the peoples of Libya to their northwest, whom they colored white. They also saw themselves as lighter than the peoples of Nubia to their south, whom they traditionally colored dark brown or black.

Because Egyptians and Nubians intermingled along the southern Egyptian Nile corridor, the southern population of Egypt naturally was quite dark and many people were perhaps physically indistinguishable from the Nubians. At least as early as the Old Kingdom (ca. 2700-2200 BC), many Nubians had also come into Egypt as hired soldiers and settled there easily. Many intermingled with the Egyptian population throughout the length of the country, since we know that Nubian soldiers were also very early employed by the pharaohs to help them fight their wars in Asia. A number of Egyptian funerary stelae (grave stones) belonging to Nubian warriors are known, and a few reveal that the owners married Egyptian women.

Several of the wives of Theban king Mentuhotep II of Dynasty 11 (ca. 2061-2010 BC) are shown with black painted skin, perhaps revealing their southern Egyptian or Nubian origin, while their ladies-in-waiting are shown with yellow painted skin, perhaps suggesting their northern origin.
 -

By one Egyptian tradition the mother of the founder of Dynasty 12, Amenemhet I (ca. 1991-1962 BC), was said to be a "woman of Ta-Seti" or Lower Nubia, meaning that the dynasty was of partly Nubian origin. In Dynasty 18 (ca. 1550-1307 BC), the kings are known to have had harems of wives from all over the known world; the origins of the great queens, Tiye and Nefertiti, however, remain a subject of controversy.

The royal letters found at Tell el-Amarna, ancient Akhetaten, capital of King Akhenaten (ca. 1353-1335 BC), reveal that the pharaoh deployed garrisons of Nubian troops ("men of Kush") in his cities in Asia, such as Sidon and Tyre and Jeruslaem. We can thus be certain that some of these troops fathered children with some of the local women, so that many Canaanites would ultimately have had some African ancestry. Biblical texts (like II Samuel 18: 19-33) also indicate that Kushites lived at the court of King David, that Pharaoh Seshonq I (ca. 945-924 BC) employed Kushite troops in his sack of Jerusalem (ca. 925 BCE), and that the army of Pharaoh Osorkon II (ca. 924-909 BC) in Judah was led by a Kushite general named Zerah.

While it is clear that many Egyptians and many of the early Egyptian kings were very dark-skinned (we would say "black"), it would be a mistake to assume that every statue painted pure black was intended to indicate that the owner's skin was literally "black." The color black had other meanings for the Egyptians that it no longer has for us. Black - actually dark grey - was the color of Nile silt and was associated with fertility; thus the Nile Valley and Egypt became the "Black Land" (Kemi or Kemet) after the inundation, just as the desert was the "Red Land" (Djeseret). Because of its associations, black was thus identified with Osiris, the god of fertility, as was the color green. In his images Osiris' skin is often painted black or green.

Since Osiris was the god of regeneration (after death) and god of the underworld, and since all people, when they died, believed they would become Osiris, they often commissioned mummy masks of themselves painted with black or green faces. After death a person was even called "Osiris so-and-so." Images of the same people, representing themselves in life, however, are painted with red-brown skin color.

If the statues and relief images of Mentuhotep II (ca. 2061-2010 BC) normally represent the king with red-brown skin, one famous statue of him in the Cairo Museum is painted black. Queen Ahmose-Nofretari of Dynasty 18 is always shown black in her role as patron goddess of the Theban cemetery, but when she was shown in her role as queen, she was colored red-brown. In these cases, the black color did not indicate that they had literally "black" skin (which is never really black) but rather the ability to come to life again. Despite this, there is no question that many ancient Egyptians, especially southern Egyptians, had very dark skin, which Americans would call "black." One Egyptian statue in the Louvre shows a man with dark choclatey brown skin, which probably acurately depicts his true skin color. There is also clear evidence that the black skin of Osiris was understood in different ways even in ancient times. By the first century BC, for example, the Greek historian Diodorus reported a legend that Osiris, the mythical first king of Egypt, was really a Nubian and that he had come from the south to colonize Egypt. This tradition would surely have been encouraged by his traditional black skin color.
It is also interesting to observe how skin color is treated on the small twin images of King Tutankhamun on one side of the cartouche-shaped box, found in his tomb, now in the Cairo Museum. Here the king is shown twice, squatting like a child sun god with a sun disk on his head. The figures face each other, and they have skin color created by inlays of yellowish stone or glass. The figure on the left is entirely yellow; that on the right has an inlaid black face, while his exposed arm and leg remain yellow. Almost certainly this symbolized the king's imagined day and night aspects as he traveled daily with the sun god in his divine boat in the sky over the earth and through the river of the underworld. Neither of these skin tones represented his real skin color. This was probably accurately indicated by the artists who created his magnificent portrait bust, which shows him as a typical Upper Egyptian boy with reddish-brown skin.

The Egyptians recognized that peoples darker and different from themselves - and different from each other - dwelt beyond them to the south. Initially, in Dynasty 11-12 (ca. 2040-1783 BC), it was the Lower Nubian mercenary troops who figure in Egyptian art. These men were shown with black-painted skin but they had features indistinguishable from the Egyptians, who were painted uniformly with red brown skin.

As more Egyptian expeditions were sent deeper into Nubia, other peoples began to appear in Egyptian art with more markedly central African features, hairstyles, and characteristics. That Egyptian explorers penetrated the Sudan to a great distance at this period is suggested by the contemporary carved ivory group, preserved in the Egyptian Museum, Cairo, which was used as a child's toy. It represents three pygmy men, which could be made to dance when a string was pulled. To the Egyptians, these people were the "horizon dwellers", who were seen only once in many generations. They were famed among the Egyptians for their dancing, and when any of these people were brought to Egypt, they were made to perform "the dances of the gods." They would no doubt have come from the extreme reaches of the Upper Nile tributaries and the northern Congo area.

Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike you're a damn idiot
Both pictures show the exact same Menkaure the second one at a slightly more upward angle

No manipulations as in your paranoid conspiracy theory fantasy land

As has been demonstrated with Khafre, a person can look nearly of a different type depending solely
on the angle the picture was taken.

But people like you purposely look for poor quality blurry photos in lighting conditions with more shadows, one of your many BS techniques

Posts: 42924 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Yes Lioness, you are famous for your honest evaluations and fine perceptive abilities.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
kenndo - Hey guy, haven't heard from you in a long time. After reading your quote below, I'm thinking that it has not been long enough.

Obviously you have not been keeping up with the forum, because that nonsense which came out of you ignorant mouth, has been debunked many times, by many people.

In northern Egypt, as in all of North Africa along the Mediterranean, most people are light-skinned not because Arabs or Europeans settled there but because the indigenous North African Berbers were light-skinned. Northern Egypt, being linked to Asia, also saw from very early times an influx of lighter-skinned, non-African peoples, who settled there, intermingled with the local people or drove them out.

This is your bullsh1t, I challenge you to back it up!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QB] Brada my man - I'm not picking on you, but the surprise is that YOU were surprised!

I mean, did you really think that an Egyptian King could REALLY look like THIS????

Ramesses II
Turin Museum
(note the neck line)

-

Mike you are totally full of crap.

Elsewhere you argue that every human is tropically adapted and the being cold adapted is a myth.

Your theory is that white people are simply black people that had albinism. You argue that all features can be found within the diversity of Africa.

At the same time with a completely different mentality you question Ramesses statue based on features!

Your website is loaded with artifacts in which you cherry pick select the ones with broader features.
Socrates etc..

This goes against your whole albinism BS theory.

This is why nobody, except me in my foolishness, bothers with even replying to your threads

Your approach has no consistency to it.

This why you are perceived by most people on this site as a rude ranting lunatic

Posts: 42924 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
While we are waiting for kenndo to come-up with a second fantasy, to explain his first fantasy:

Would somebody PLEASE explain to me, what it is with these Albino people fantasizing to where they can't tell that they are fantasizing?

I mean he had the whole scenario down, like it was a novel or something. No matter that as far as I could tell (I just couldn't read all of that nonsense, I was going to puke), there wasn't a shred of truth to it, but HE believed it.

Damn, they're all nuts!

kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
kenndo - Hey guy, haven't heard from you in a long time. After reading your quote below, I'm thinking that it has not been long enough.

Obviously you have not been keeping up with the forum, because that nonsense which came out of you ignorant mouth, has been debunked many times, by many people.

In northern Egypt, as in all of North Africa along the Mediterranean, most people are light-skinned not because Arabs or Europeans settled there but because the indigenous North African Berbers were light-skinned. Northern Egypt, being linked to Asia, also saw from very early times an influx of lighter-skinned, non-African peoples, who settled there, intermingled with the local people or drove them out.

This is your bullsh1t, I challenge you to back it up!

this a article from tim kendall.look i have some problems with the man too,and i knew someone will bring this up,oh did not have a chance to make my point clear on this.we know know that all berbers of north africa are not white,BUT MANY ARE.

over time i think there is no denying that white skin types came into northern egyptFROM THE NORTHWEST OF EGYPT,FROM THENORTH AND NORTHEAST OF EGYPT before the greek period unless you do not believe that.

the question is if the type became the major group in lower egypt before the greeks took egypt.there is still heavy debate on that,but i will not give ground when it comes upper egypt.it's clear this region remain mostly black until the middle ages and this is where most egyptians lived at in early times .
so most ancient egyptian were still black africans.look i believe that the first egyptians were black,but has time when on,they became black and white,ethnically speaking i do not think all were black,but most were still black and the civilization was still black african.that is why if someone ask me if egyptians were black,i tend to say most of them.

that's my point of view. I will leave it at that.

Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
The Destruction of Black Civilization: Great Issues of a Race from 4500 B.C. to 2000 A.D.

by Chancellor Williams

this book says it about the same way but better and more detailed what happen to egypt.few things he gets wrong or is out of dated when it come to others things he talk about,but when it come to egypt i think it's basically right i think.he explains really well how whites came into egypt unless he has been debunked on this too.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
This why you are perceived by most people on this site as a rude ranting lunatic

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kenndo:
this a article from tim kendall.look i have some problems with the man too,and i knew someone will bring this up,oh did not have a chance to make my point clear on this.we know know that all berbers of north africa are not white,BUT MANY ARE.

Who are they, where are they to be found, and where did they come from?

over time i think there is no denying that white skin types came into northern egyptFROM THE NORTHWEST OF EGYPT,FROM THENORTH AND NORTHEAST OF EGYPT before the greek period unless you do not believe that.

I also don't believe in the tooth fairy, which is about the same thing. Funny thing though, most people understand that the tooth fairy is fantasy, yet somehow mythical White people traipsing around Africa, of which there is absolutely no artifact or evidence, is somehow believable - go figure.

the question is if the type became the major group in lower egypt before the greeks took egypt.there is still heavy debate on that,but i will not give ground when it comes upper egypt.it's clear this region remain mostly black until the middle ages and this is where most egyptians lived at in early times .
so most ancient egyptian were still black africans.look i believe that the first egyptians were black,but has time when on,they became black and white,ethnically speaking i do not think all were black,but most were still black and the civilization was still black african.that is why if someone ask me if egyptians were black,i tend to say most of them.

Well you are certainly entitled to your beliefs, as long as you clearly identify them as such. However portraying your beliefs as fact, is not okay.

In the future, if you should decide that holding to your "Opinion" is insufficient for personal growth, and might want to actually know something of that which you speak. May I suggest these Country Studies at the U.S. library of Congress. They are not as in-depth as I would like, but they do cover the ground. BTW - you will find that the studies are Phantom White people free.

http://countrystudies.us/

A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
quote:

LMAO [Big Grin] And exactly how could the theory (actually FACT) of all Egyptians being black be ludicrous when Egypt is in Africa and all Egyptology shows it was peopled by and its civilization built by indigenous Africans?? LOL Don't lecture me about how slaves were treated in Egypt. Again, the fact that slaves could be freed and move up in society actually reflects the same practice of slavery in other African societies including those in Sub-Sahara. This was different from the chattel slavery practiced in contemporary Europe such as Greece where slaves had no rights even to their own bodies. That blacks began in Egyptian society as slaves only to intermarry with their (white?) masters is as absurd as your claims of henna used as sunblock! LMAO [Big Grin] Get the F**k outta here with that b.s.

Egypt is IN Africa, Egypt IS African, and so were its people! Get over it! Stop being obsessed with and consumed by an African culture you nor your ancestors have nothing to do with, especially if you're so bigoted against the actual people who do-- black Africans. [Embarrassed]

You claim that ancient Egypt was completely black and then admit that slaves could be freed and move up in society. This represents a serious contradiction if ancient Egypt had other than only black slaves. Unless of course you are suggesting that Egypt only had black slaves. Or perhaps freedom and position were only granted to black slaves.

In the case of the latter wouldn't that mean that the Egyptians were biased concerning the color of skin? Do you have any evidence of this?

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Ghana,Mali,and a whole host of other African Civilization had slaves,sometimes foreign white slaves,the fact still remains that Kemetians did not use slaves to build religious buildings,go to Tour Egypt or some other other site other than Stormfrontin or Arguewithidiots or better yet pick up a damn book!! sheesh!!
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Psychosis (from the Greek ψυχή "psyche", for mind/soul, and -ωσις "-osis", for abnormal condition) means abnormal condition of the mind, and is a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality".

People suffering from psychosis are described as Psychotic.

Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Who are they, where are they to be found, and where did they come from?

I also don't believe in the tooth fairy, which is about the same thing. Funny thing though, most people understand that the tooth fairy is fantasy, yet somehow mythical White people traipsing around Africa, of which there is absolutely no artifact or evidence, is somehow believable - go figure.

Well you are certainly entitled to your beliefs, as long as you clearly identify them as such. However portraying your beliefs as fact, is not okay.

In the future, if you should decide that holding to your "Opinion" is insufficient for personal growth, and might want to actually know something of that which you speak. May I suggest these Country Studies at the U.S. library of Congress. They are not as in-depth as I would like, but they do cover the ground. BTW - you will find that the studies are Phantom White people free.

http://countrystudies.us/

believe what you what to believe,but going extreme is not helping your cause.I guess Chancellor Williams work on egypt AND HOW WHITES GOT IN is abit out of date for you.

My main point is whites got into egypt in ancient times.it does not matter if they got in early civil war periods,or late period,they got in.they help weaken egypt over time and settled mostly in northern egypt.I WISH THEY DID NOT GET IN at all,but a few did.you can't deny that whites were in egypt before the greek period.IT'S CLEAR THEY Were.

THEY CAME,AND YOU FORGET THAT THERE WERE SOME OF THE SEA FOLKS WHO SETTLE IN EGYPT after thier defeat.some groups of whites from northern libya.

assyrians,persians,some of these came into egypt before the greeks.most of them were white.if you do not believe they were not,that's your problem .
there were white berbers that came into egypt who became egyptians.I HAVE NO PROBLEM IF UPDATED STUDIES SAY most northern egyptians remain black,but all were black?or all of northern egypt remain black until 332b.c.

that's non-sense and extreme,and this is coming from a afro-centric/africanist person,but i am not a super extreme one. i DO not claim all greeks were black,or claim everybody in bible was black,or claim all hebrews were etc etc.
THERE WERE many african groups that you could say that were all black,but egypt was not one of them.they once were,but that was too far in the past,so you could start by saying it that way if you want to tell the origins ,but by the time the new kingdom ended,it will be hard to say that when it comes to egypt,so let's put it that way.

you have to put in in context in other words.a time line.

I just do not believe all egyptian were black,and it's not a believe,it's fact,but i will never say most were not black.it's clear most egyptians were black.

my main problem is whites should have never got that far in the first place coming in large numbers like that in roman or greek times and few over time earlier.

black egyptians did have white slaves like it or not.these folks did become egyptians even if the black masses did not see them has such.

there were white egyptians.does not matter if they became the major group in northern egypt or not.
They were there.
THE OTHER POINT IS THAT they were not the major group in egypt,blacks were.

If you want to believe all egypt was all black before alex got in,then that's your problem.a few were there at least.going extreme and saying none was there,is extreme. I wish EVEN LESS OR none were there,because egypt would have stand a better chance LATER.

MOVING ON.

kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Here is a good and more proper book on egypt.i did not read all of it,but what i read i like so far.
Hope you LIKE it mike.

Now MORE FOR SIMPLE GIRL.

THIS is better study then what tim kendall says about ancient egypt.more clear and detailed.

Egypt: child of Africa
By Ivan Van Sertima

http://books.google.com/books?id=Y7KmBTz2vUoC&pg=PA62&lpg=PA62&dq=kerma+nubian+with+flat+noses&source=bl&ots=QskTRC4n_z&sig=Dj0xTZNklY_PxfWknd7p5Y8v47M&hl=en&ei=RZMkTZCVAcT68Aa1iPT iAQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBUQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
I continue to wonder why do we consistently go on these tangents with the "Gone With The Wind"
simpletons, who think that the African slave class was in anyway comparable with the chattel
slavery practiced by Europeans; who can only see reality in their own subjective cultural limitations...
I do, however, understand the temptation to expose a fool as being a fool.

FACTS:

a) Every historian and Egyptologist on the planet KNOWS that there was no significant presence
of White people in Kemet until after the campaigns of Merneptha in the age of Kememou
imperialism (19th dynasty) into Asia where White captives of war were brought in as slaves...

b) Only a fool would believe that EVERYBODY in ANY society belongs to a singular and exclusive
phenotype or ethnicity...one of the recent presidents of Peru was a man of Japanese ancestry...

c) Modern Egypt, like modern Mexico, is NOT Kemet; the present Mexican president is as
related to the ancient Aztecs as much as Hosni Mubarak is related to the Kememou...

d) The "invading" fools here are not to be dissuaded by these facts for they want to jump
into the "rabbit hole"...

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
believe what you what to believe,but going extreme is not helping your cause.I guess Chancellor Williams work on egypt AND HOW WHITES GOT IN is abit out of date for you.

[/b]The contributions, or lack of contributions, from graduates of Black American colleges is an entirely different discussion. Suffice to say that things that they took for granted, because it came from White folks, should NOT have been taken for granted.[/b]

My main point is whites got into egypt in ancient times.it does not matter if they got in early civil war periods,or late period,they got in.they help weaken egypt over time and settled mostly in northern egypt.I WISH THEY DID NOT GET IN at all,but a few did.you can't deny that whites were in egypt before the greek period.IT'S CLEAR THEY Were.

This is quite different from the nonsense of non-Black Berbers. Yes, Egyptian history is quite clear that Dorian Greeks invaded the Libyan city of Cyrene circa 590 B.C. It is also clear that at that time, Greek mercenaries were a large part of the Egyptian military - when their participation began is not clear. But we do know that this was a time when the White Greeks were expanding across the Mediterranean.

THEY CAME,AND YOU FORGET THAT THERE WERE SOME OF THE SEA FOLKS WHO SETTLE IN EGYPT after thier defeat. some groups of whites from northern libya.

Kenno try a little common sense here. Whites have just successfully invaded Europe. Why would they now FLEE Europe? Hint: they didn't, it was the defeated Blacks who fled.

assyrians,persians,some of these came into egypt before the greeks.most of them were white.if you do not believe they were not,that's your problem .
there were white berbers that came into egypt who became egyptians.I HAVE NO PROBLEM IF UPDATED STUDIES SAY most northern egyptians remain black,but all were black?or all of northern egypt remain black until 332b.c.

Back to White boy fairy tales again I see. No kenndo, there were no White Assyrians, Persians, Berbers, or Egyptians. Basically what you are doing here is being a spoiled White Brat wailing: I WANT A WHITE HISTORY, I WANT A WHITE HISTORY. That fact that there are NO FACTS to substantiate it, is of no concern to you, all you know is that I WANT A WHITE HISTORY.

kenndo, did it ever occur to you, that instead of reading outdated books, you might want to actually research these ancient civilizations. You didn't bother to read the material at the library of Congress, did you.

that's non-sense and extreme,and this is coming from a afro-centric/africanist person,but i am not a super extreme one. i DO not claim all greeks were black,or claim everybody in bible was black,or claim all hebrews were etc etc.
THERE WERE many african groups that you could say that were all black,but egypt was not one of them.they once were,but that was too far in the past,so you could start by saying it that way if you want to tell the origins ,but by the time the new kingdom ended,it will be hard to say that when it comes to egypt,so let's put it that way.

you have to put in in context in other words.a time line.

I just do not believe all egyptian were black,and it's not a believe,it's fact,but i will never say most were not black.it's clear most egyptians were black.

my main problem is whites should have never got that far in the first place coming in large numbers like that in roman or greek times and few over time earlier.

black egyptians did have white slaves like it or not.these folks did become egyptians even if the black masses did not see them has such.

there were white egyptians.does not matter if they became the major group in northern egypt or not.
They were there.
THE OTHER POINT IS THAT they were not the major group in egypt,blacks were.

If you want to believe all egypt was all black before alex got in,then that's your problem.a few were there at least.going extreme and saying none was there,is extreme. I wish EVEN LESS OR none were there,because egypt would have stand a better chance LATER.

Actually that's not what I said, you are projecting

MOVING ON.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
kenndo - What you fail to understand, is that the influx of Whites into the ancient civilized world, can be traced with reasonable accuracy. There is no need to assume or to mystify it.

EGYPT

Concerning the first Greeks in Egypt. I would certainly not tell you to take Herodotus as the ultimate source, but he does give a benchmark as to how and when the Greeks themselves saw their entry into Egypt. (Remember these Herodotus books were intended for Greeks - so THEY believed it to be true).

The Persian Wars
by Herodotus
Book 2 - EUTERPE
(2:152)
Psammetichus (Psamtik I - 664 B.C.) sent to the city of Buto, where there is an oracle of Latona, the most veracious of all the oracles of the Egyptians, and having inquired concerning means of vengeance, received for answer that "Vengeance would come from the sea, when brazen men should appear." Great was his incredulity when this answer arrived, for never, he thought, would brazen men arrive to be his helpers. However, not long afterwards certain Carians and Ionians who had left their country on a voyage of plunder, were carried by stress of weather to Egypt where they disembarked, all equipped in their brazen armour, and were seen by the natives, one of whom carried the tidings to Psammetichus, and, as he had never before seen men clad in brass, he reported that brazen men had come from the sea and were plundering the plain. Psammetichus, perceiving at once that the oracle was accomplished, made friendly advances to the strangers, and engaged them, by splendid promises, to enter into his service. He then, with their aid and that of the Egyptians who espoused his cause, attacked the eleven and vanquished them.

See? It's just plain history. No need to dig your heels in, or to take the word of anyone, or to treat it as religion, where you declare, "I believe". None of that is necessary, just research and READ!

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Geez kenndo, I saved you from a life as a "Tea Bagger". Going through life spouting nonsense about things that you had not a clue. Now you have a better way of approaching things, and a better way of thinking. I even taught you a little history, and not even a thank you. What an ingrate.
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
me a tea bagger? keep dreaming buddy.the other stuff you said,non-sense.i do look for whites in african history and i am not a integrationist,but i think you are.besides it's alright to know what other groups were up too or what they were doing at times,but the point is not the have them has your main focus.whites in african history is not my main focus,blacks are.if whites happen to be there,like egyptian fighting the persians,then there is no choice but to read about them.

example if you are making a movie about egyptians fighting the sea folks,then you have really no choive but to show white,unless you want to do the same has whites who make movies and lie about that history.

Anyway way most of the egyptians were black so if you make movie or tv show,MOST OR ALL THE FOCUS WOULD BE ON THE BLACKS ANYWAY,just like most or all focus would be on whites in greece,of course depending on the time period.

I was always interested in africa and black history for a long time, I mention this a long time ago here.
If you can't profile me PROPERLY,do not attempt to do it at all.

IF YOU WANT TO BELIEVE THAT Persians,GREEKS, ECT.. WERE BLACK,AND NOT MOSTLY WHITE,THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM. Persians or assyrians were white invaders,like it or not.accept,learn from,and move on.your problem is that you are looking whites in history and you want to turn them black,i don't.

Like it or not a few whites were in egypt,if they BECAME APART OF EGYPT or not there WERE THERE before the greeks came in.To mention that whites were IN EGYPT before the greeks came in,does not make it outdated or that much outdated,it's still fact.

Chancellor Williams and cheik anta diop basically still got it right when it come to egyptian history.anyway i read african history to know what black africans have done,not whites,but if whites were there in certain time periods has slaves,invaders etc.. i still want to know about it ,but they are not a main focus.

anyway saying whites were not in egypt before the greeks came in is dead wrong,like it or not.

I WOULD prefer just showing only blacks in egypt only in movies or if thier was a show,and if had to be whites had to be shown,i would want to see them has being defeated or has slaves.once in a while i do not mind showing whites in egypt if they came in a certain time period and became apart of egypt,in a minor role or has slaves.

anyway egyptian civilization was african for along time and most were black right until the middle ages,but you can't deny whites were their before later whites came in,like the greeks.

If you are not happy with my reply,to bad.i just have a funny feeling you just want to go on just to go on.ego problem i guess.

That's i have to say about that.

kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
one,more thing i am truthcentric,and afro-centric/africanist.you can be both without telling lies.to pretent no whites came in to egypt later in history before the greeks came in is just lies and silly.i really do not accept them has egyptian,but like it or not a few were egyptians,or at least a few lived in the country. I would prefer none were egyptians and none living there if i had it my way.
I SAID WHAT i had to say and gave a good link for simple girl.you should at least thank me.

I AM leaving this thread,because i am in no mood to go on and on.
I have very little patience these days.
bye.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

IF YOU WANT TO BELIEVE THAT Persians,GREEKS, ECT.. WERE BLACK,AND NOT MOSTLY WHITE,THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM. Persians or assyrians were white invaders,like it or not.accept,learn from,and move on.your problem is that you are looking whites in history and you want to turn them black,i don't.

Take it easy kenndo, I was just teasing to get a rise out of you. I know that people like you will not be swayed by any amount of data, fact, or artifact, that's why I call you a "Tea Bagger". You believe what you WANT to believe, regardless of it's veracity. And when you are challenged to support your "Belief" you simply cite someone else who also has no proof.

And that's okay, but remember, I patrol these pages. And when someone like you, comes along spouting the White Mans bullsh1t, I respond with FACTS AND ARTIFACTS.

So in response to the nonsense you said above.

These Niggers would kick your Dumb Ass if you said that to them!

-

-

kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
edited-
YOU SPEAK NON-SENSE and THOSE TWO PICs,those were whites.persians today are basically the same has the persians who invaded egypt and the assyrians in basic phenotype.anyway that's your problem if you do not believe the facts.

Chancellor Williams and cheik anta diop are not white.they are great african men.you need to learn from them.has you know i do not spout white bull crap.If you really knew me in real life you would not say that,but i believe you maybe a FBI AGENT,AND WE KNOW HOW THAT WORKS.

Foreginers in Egypt[Past and present]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=000648

this is the forum i got ban at because i dare to say egyptians or most of them were black and king tut was a black person.if you join ,good luck.

Were the Ancient Egyptians black?

http://forum.egyptiandreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=5420

MY LAST COMMENT ONE MORE TIME BY THE WAY

quote:
one,more thing i am truthcentric,and afro-centric/africanist.you can be both without telling lies.to pretent no whites came in to egypt later in history before the greeks came in is just lies and silly.i really do not accept them has egyptian,but like it or not a few were egyptians,or at least a few lived in the country. I would prefer none were egyptians and none living there if i had it my way.
I SAID WHAT i had to say and gave a good link for simple girl.you should at least thank me.

I AM leaving this thread,because i am in no mood to go on and on.
I have very little patience these days.
bye.

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com