EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » OT: Looters Destroy Mummies in Egyptian Museum During Protests (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: OT: Looters Destroy Mummies in Egyptian Museum During Protests
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the record (and I am addressing the intelligent posters in this forum and NOT the open-assed, close-minded idiot). Abrahamic religions are not stolen or ripped off from Africa. They originated solely in the Middle East of course. Whatever resemblances they have with Africa comes from a common Afrasian origin as the Abrahamic faiths themselves are derived from Semitic pagan religions. The monotheism associated with Abraham is in actuality henotheism or favoritism of one god above others. It only became monotheism very late in Israelite history. Judaism once it was monotheistic has never persecuted other religions per say, but was meant for only Jews to dominate in the land of Israel. It was later Jewish-derived proselytizing Christianity and Islam that has done the most harm in its very essence of proselytizing.
Posts: 26302 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
For the record (and I am addressing the intelligent posters in this forum and NOT the open-assed, close-minded idiot). Abrahamic religions are not stolen or ripped off from Africa. They originated solely in the Middle East of course. Whatever resemblances they have with Africa comes from a common Afrasian origin as the Abrahamic faiths themselves are derived from Semitic pagan religions.

Are you sure that the Abrahamic religions couldn't have absorbed some more recent influence from Egypt? Remember that Palestine was once under Egyptian domination. If Egypt's domination of Nubia influenced the Nubians than I don't see why their domination of the Levant wouldn't similarly impact the natives there.
Posts: 7090 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Of course there was influence from Egypt in pre-Israelite and Israelite times. Again to the protests of Anguishedass I never denied this. What I am denying is the ridiculous belief that Abrahamic religions were all based on Nile Valley or Egyptian religion as opposed to being derived from Semitic religions which are in turn derived from proto-Afrasian beliefs.
Posts: 26302 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^ Of course there was influence from Egypt in pre-Israelite and Israelite times. Again to the protests of Anguishedass I never denied this. What I am denying is the ridiculous belief that Abrahamic religions were all based on Nile Valley or Egyptian religion as opposed to being derived from Semitic religions which are in turn derived from proto-Afrasian beliefs.

Agree with both you and Angelina

A few core characteristics are prehistoric African, but the book of Genesis for example just reeks of Egyptian terminology that is too substantial to not view such recent borrowing as fundamental, especially since the chapter deals with things as important as creation.

They didn't just borrow material from Egyptians neither, as Angelina is fond of pointing out. Rather than sentences and phrases in the case of Egyptians, they borrowed complete stories, such as the Ark of Noah and the tower of Babel from other West Asians.

Noah is modeled after Utnapishtim, a character from the Gilgamesh epoch, and the legend of a gigantic tower that was decimated by the gods circulated in Mesopotamia way before Hebrews penned it down. It's hard to argue for Hebrew origin, because the Hebrews themselves placed the setting of both stories in Mesopotamia as well.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
quote:
YOU singled out Abrahamic religions specifically
Yes, because they are lower than dog shyt
You dumbass, I ask you what is unique about Abrahamic religions specifically in that subjects are supposed to view others as not on par with themselves, and you respond with another emotional value judgment. Do you even understand the question, LOL

quote:
quote:
which traditional African religion (for want of a better term) sees other African religions as evil

This is another emotional value judgment in response to a request for hard objective data. To answer your irrelevant question, no Abrahamic religion targets African religions, which is exactly why your dumbass can’t view subjects who subscribe to Abrahamic religions as self hating people. The denouncing of what they call ‘’pagan’’ is not personal and African specific at all. How old are you?
Are you really that dumb?
quote:
quote:
Exactly, so then why is there a distinction between Arab Africans and muslim Africans, What separates the two if not perceived racial identifty
the war between north and south in Sudan
You’re not answering the question you idiot, Arab identity transcends Sudan and occurs in many places in Africa. The point of contention is African Arab self hate vs Christian self hate, not the war in Sudan specifically.

WHY IS THERE A DISTINCTION BETWEEN ‘’ÁRAB’’ AFRICANS AND MUSLIM AFRICANS?? IF THE FORMER SELF IDENTIFICATION SIMPLY CONSTITUTES MUSLIM CULTURE??

quote:
quote:
If you use Basirs damage control piece to refute that he is racist, you must also face the fact that he also refuted that he had anti African sentiments. This whole perception about his character comes as a package from the Western media and humanitarian outlets, so if the former (racist) is propaganda, the latter (Anti African) is propaganda as well. If the latter is propaganda, it conflicts with your other assertion, which is that he is anti African because of his Abrahamic religion.
I see nothing to convince me that he "hates" black people because they are black, i.e. a racist.
Red herring.
The piece you’re responding to contained a specific point that you keep running away from, ie either African Arab/Basir anti African sentiment doesn’t exist and reflects Western propaganda, or it does exist and is the result of Abrahamic faiths. Which one is it?
quote:
quote:
I asked you, is there or is there not racism involved in the Darfur conflict?
No
No? It wasn’t you who wrote the following?
quote:

blacks (the Janjaweed are blacks) cursing other blacks because of color and wanting "light babies", this is certainly not unique to Arab Africans
quote:
quote:
What is going in Sudan is groups of Africans denouncing being related to Africans and identifying with Arabs, even using Arab slurs. Do you agree with this, yes or no?
Dude, the fuking janjaweed are black
Answer the phucking question you nut, lol.
quote:
quote:
the Protestants didn’t become a new structure that deviated from the Roman Catholic structure?
They dont start out as structures
LOL, your ass disagreed about the existence of multiple structures and each having their own interpretation, so you could inflate the percentage of self hating Africans via your erroneous uniform Christianity. That deviating leaders don’t immediately start out as new structures, but eventually do so is STILL opposing to your uniform Christianity wherein EVERYONE has anti African sentiments. The very fact that these deviating structures emerged, and still are emerging makes your theory about imaginary demands from texts (first position) and/or by external uniform policing agents (saving face position) by definition invalid.
quote:
quote:
We can all conclude that you haven’t given one objective marker of systematic self hate that characterizes African Christians.
Weve been through this: white god and seeing African religions as devil worship
No Abrahamic religion sees African religions specifically as devil worship. You’re just saying this so you can use it as an argument to strengthen your ideas about the self hate that Abrahamic religions require from Africans. The fact is that they see all pagan religions as devil worship, not just African religions. This has nothing to do with Abrahamic anti Africanity, and thus, no African can be argued to be conflicted internally by mere adherence to Abrahamic faiths alone, just like no Roman can be called self hating because of denouncing Zeus worship.

quote:
[QUOTE]Did I not say that as humans we have free will and there are black conscious Christian and Muslims outthere?

And you tried to save face immediately afterwards by shifting from literary demands to institutional demands. The fact is that none of these demands emanate from Abrahamic religions, which renders your arguments incapable for use as proof of anti African sentiment. Modern urban life can be every bit as detrimental to the preservation of indigenous global cultures. I don’t see you posing negative connotations upon Africans who migrate to urban centers to assimilate, in fact you're living in one right now.

The effect is essentially the same. There is an immediate and necessary tradeoff whenever indigenous people assimilate into modern Urban centers, drenched with fundamentally non African, Western ideas. Why restrict your assessment of self hate to West Asian religious imports and not to other facets of life that compromise African identity? Is that where your emotional hatred for Semites comes into play?

quote:
[QUOTE]I see you still trying to push the Menelik shyt. LOLOLOL

I see your ass still aint answered my question:

quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:
How does Ethiopian royalty claiming to be descendants of Menelik compare with African ‘’Arabs’’ who see themselves as wholesale immigrants from Arabia? Pray tell. Is it accompanied with the aggravated dynamics we see in Sudanese Arabs for you to bring them up as an example of equal self hate in both Christians and people who self identify as descendants of Arabs?

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No Abrahamic religion sees African religions as devil worship.
then a few lines down...
quote:
The fact is that they see all pagan religions as devil worship, not just African religions.
LOL!

Your labyrinth of bullshyt Christian apologia and hair splitting is getting tiring now Jesus freak. Lets wrap this up.

* Bashir may be a corrupt autocrat, but hes not a "racist", no evidence he hates or targets black people because they are black. He targets anyone who opposes his rule.

* Having anti-African sentiments (from being a member any of the Abrahamic cults) is not same as being a racist.

* The quotes (alleged) Janjaweed quotes does not prove "racism" in the conflict, those who said them suffer from self-hate since they too are black.

*The Darfur conflict is not about "racism" but land.

*Self-hatred is not unique to African Arabs, e.g. skin bleaching is prevalent in all faiths in Africa.

*You can find African Christians and Jews who look outside of Africa for validation just as African Arabs do.

*Even though you might have some individuals who question the whiteness of the Jesus god (and break away) as a result, structurally European-derived Jesus freak cults in Africa (Roman Catholicism, Anglican, Baptist, Lutheran, Pentecostalism, evangelical jesus freakism) are Eurocentric and hence anti-African in my view.

*Ethiopian Christians who relish their claim of descent from a mythic Jewish king of Israel, and those Amharics who view themselves as "Semitic", the Falashas as well, are every bit as self-hating as Arabs who look outside Africa for validation.

End of story. You have yet to prove your "Bashir is racist" argument and you have failed miserably in your attempt at cleansing the Ethiopian Christian tradition of its self-hate despite your "descendants of Menelik" subterfuge. (LOLOLOL!)

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
I ain't gon' wrap **** up. LOL
Your points consist of strawmen, totally unrelated to what I've posted lol. Which is basicallly all you have been doing throughout this discussion.

Go ahead, pull another haze infront of your eyes, and make yourself buy into the illusion that you're ass wasn't on a sinking ship lol. You know the gates was closing in on you.

You had to get off the bandwagon fast, lol. The sharp questioning uncovering the underlying mechanisms behind your emotional hate for basically everything from out of the Levant were too much to handle for your microcephalic cranium. LOL.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeh, your "sharp questioning" had me on the run there kalonjiboy. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Its comical how little his last points connect to anything I’ve said in my last couple of post, they were totally and completely grasped out of the air, LOL. If I didn't know I have to lower my expectations when conversing with you I would be dumbfounded by your stupidity.

Quit running and prove your not jumping off because of fear of being exposed

quote:
1.You singled out Abrahamic religions as having this feature so what is it about this cluster of religions that makes African groups see themselves as not ‘’on par’’ with others?

2.WHY IS THERE A DISTINCTION BETWEEN ‘’ÁRAB’’ AFRICANS AND MUSLIM AFRICANS?? IF THE FORMER SELF IDENTIFICATION SIMPLY CONSTITUTES MUSLIM CULTURE??

3.If you use Basirs damage control piece to refute that he is racist, you must also face the fact that he also refuted that he had anti African sentiments. This whole perception about his character comes as a package from the Western media and humanitarian outlets, so if the former (racist) is propaganda, the latter (Anti African) is propaganda as well. If the latter is propaganda, it conflicts with your other assertion, which is that he is anti African because of his Abrahamic religion.
Either Abrahamic religions makes him every bit as self hating and Anti African as Christians, or public opinion about him having anti African sentiments is propaganda.

4.I asked you, is there or is there not racism involved in the Darfur conflict?

5.What is going in Sudan is groups of Africans denouncing being related to Africans and identifying with Arabs, even using Arab slurs. Do you agree with this, yes or no?

6.How does Ethiopian royalty claiming to be descendants of Menelik compare with African ‘’Arabs’’ who see themselves as wholesale immigrants from Arabia? Pray tell. Is it accompanied with the aggravated dynamics we see in Sudanese Arabs for you to bring them up as an example of equal self hate in both Christians and people who self identify as descendants of Arabs?

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
What evidence you have Bashir is a "racist"?
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Quote me saying that he is racist

quote:
1.You singled out Abrahamic religions as having this feature so what is it about this cluster of religions that makes African groups see themselves as not ‘’on par’’ with others?

2.WHY IS THERE A DISTINCTION BETWEEN ‘’ÁRAB’’ AFRICANS AND MUSLIM AFRICANS?? IF THE FORMER SELF IDENTIFICATION SIMPLY CONSTITUTES MUSLIM CULTURE??

3.If you use Basirs damage control piece to refute that he is racist, you must also face the fact that he also refuted that he had anti African sentiments. This whole perception about his character comes as a package from the Western media and humanitarian outlets, so if the former (racist) is propaganda, the latter (Anti African) is propaganda as well. If the latter is propaganda, it conflicts with your other assertion, which is that he is anti African because of his Abrahamic religion.
Either Abrahamic religions makes him every bit as self hating and Anti African as Christians, or public opinion about him having anti African sentiments is propaganda.

5.What is going in Sudan is groups of Africans denouncing being related to Africans and identifying with Arabs, even using Arab slurs. Do you agree with this, yes or no?

6.How does Ethiopian royalty claiming to be descendants of Menelik compare with African ‘’Arabs’’ who see themselves as wholesale immigrants from Arabia? Pray tell. Is it accompanied with the aggravated dynamics we see in Sudanese Arabs for you to bring them up as an example of equal self hate in both Christians and people who self identify as descendants of Arabs?

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Thats the impression I had when you said that the underlying fuel beneath the conflict was about skin color and asked "Is there racism involved from the side of Darfur conflict?"..."What separates the two [Arab Africans and muslim Africans] if not perceived racial identity". So he is not a racist?
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
Thats the impression I had when you said that underlying fuel beneath the conflict was about skin color.
Shut the phuck up you idiot

Like I said, charges of racism are tested by observing behavior on the ground, where it is unfiltered by political correctness, not by media reports wherein someone practices damage control, you naive simpleton. How am I supposed to know if he himself is racist, I can only suspect. I do know he alligns himself with a self-assigned identity that has no basis in objective reality, and is capable of being extremely racist, more so than one might find in Christian or ''Jewish'' Africa.

Besides not realising that my piece about racism fueling the beef between Arab Africans and non Arab Africans wasn't about calling Basir racist, it was also not saying that racism is a cause for the conflict, which you kept misrepresenting as well time after time.

You don't know the difference between fuel and cause?

quote:

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
So Bashir is not racist? [Roll Eyes]
quote:
How am I supposed to know if he himself is racistI can only suspect.
hehehe

Realized you were looking like the coward and finally decided to edit your post and address the question. You are starting to feel the heat aren't you?

So "suspect" he is a racist based on what? [Roll Eyes]

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Like I said, charges of racism are tested by observing behavior on the ground, where it is unfiltered by political correctness, not by media reports wherein someone practices damage control, you naive simpleton.

How am I supposed to know if he himself is racist, I can only suspect. I do know he alligns himself with a self-assigned identity that has no basis in objective reality, and is capable of being extremely racist, more so than one might find in Christian or ''Jewish'' Africa.

[QUOTE]1.You singled out Abrahamic religions as having this feature so what is it about this cluster of religions that makes African groups see themselves as not ‘’on par’’ with others?

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
it was also not saying that racism is a cause for the conflict,
Oh really?! You had me fooled. So what was the cut and paste from Washington Post about? LOL!

-

^ slowly but surely. [Eek!]

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
it was also not saying that racism is a cause for the conflict,
Oh really?! You had me fooled. So what was the cut and paste from Washington Post about? LOL!

The Washington bit relayed information about atrocities on the ground, not causation of the conflict.

LOL, I'm really starting to question your intelligence now

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
So you "suspect" he is a racist based on what? [Roll Eyes]

P.S. I like the way you highlight. You remind me of a Jew I know from Sahel. He has that same signature style too... coincidental is it not? [Roll Eyes]
quote:
I already aswered that part
I cant keep up with your constant editing Great Jew.

Who is capable of being extremely racist, more so than one might find in Christian or ''Jewish'' Africa?

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
So you "suspect" he is a racist based on what? [Roll Eyes]

I already aswered that part, learn to read, 5 sec memory piece of ****, LOL

quote:
P.S. I like the way you highlight. You remind me of a Jew I know from Sahel. He has that same signature style too... coincidental is it not? [Roll Eyes]

Not too long ago you suspected I was Fawal, this paranoid emotional thinking pattern is typical of you

BTW, I'm out.
I lost my interest.
You have got to be the dumbest person on ES.
I'm not going to do for you what you should be doing for yourself, ie reading and making sense of letters in a way that matches formulated words.

You lost on every count, now go wallow in your anguish

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
BTW, I'm out.
hehehe

Works every time. When you dont follow the red herrings and endless labyrinths and hairsplitting of trolls they run away. Specificity and evidence is heat under their asses. LMAO!

Who is capable of being extremely racist, more so [which means you do find Christian and Jewish Africans racist] than one might find in Christian or ''Jewish'' Africa?

Who great Jew, who? Tell us this person or is it an "identity" that is capable of being "extremely racist"?. [Roll Eyes]

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Not too long ago you suspected I was Fawal, this paranoid emotional thinking pattern is typical of you
Come on Great Jew, we all know its you. In your frustration unable to prove your case you forgot to disguise your "dutch" avatar properly. LOL
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
In the context of your quote, define what is "extreme racism" versus just racism.

Are you saying this person (or identity) is capable of "extreme racism", while Christian and Jew Africa are just lower degrees of racism?

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
How can "racism" fuel a conflict between two groups of blacks? Is it because one black group wants "light babies"? This makes them "racist"? So those blacks that bleach their skin are they "racists" too? Those black men who want only light skinned sisters so they can have "light babies" with "good hair" are they "racist" like the Janjawed? [Roll Eyes]

Bring concrete evidence that Bashir is a "racist", not just a fuking hunch.

So therefore, if someone aligns "with a self-assigned identity that has no basis in objective reality, and is capable of being extremely racist, more so than one might find in Christian or ''Jewish'' Africa." <----does this make them "racist"?

-

Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myra Wysinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF is Beck pointing to?

-

-

Posts: 1549 | From: California, USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At just call me Jari and Anguishofbeing:

I saw your divorce coming months ago. Carry on with the after effects. [Big Grin]

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
The marriage just ran its course. Time to move on. [Roll Eyes]
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:

Agree with both you and Angelina

A few core characteristics are prehistoric African, but the book of Genesis for example just reeks of Egyptian terminology that is too substantial to not view such recent borrowing as fundamental, especially since the chapter deals with things as important as creation.

Actually the creation story may very well be based on Canaanite myth as opposed to Egyptian. The primordial waters identified as the Egyptian nun were also known to the Canaanites and the actual god of creation is El-Elion or the 'High God' (not to be confused with El Father of the gods). But there is indeed much Egyptian terminology especially in Psalms and the Ten Commandments we know is based on the Egyptian Book of Confessions. Many priestly rites and rituals were also adapted from Egyptians.

quote:
They didn't just borrow material from Egyptians neither, as Angelina is fond of pointing out. Rather than sentences and phrases in the case of Egyptians, they borrowed complete stories, such as the Ark of Noah and the tower of Babel from other West Asians.

Noah is modeled after Utnapishtim, a character from the Gilgamesh epoch, and the legend of a gigantic tower that was decimated by the gods circulated in Mesopotamia way before Hebrews penned it down. It's hard to argue for Hebrew origin, because the Hebrews themselves placed the setting of both stories in Mesopotamia as well.

Yes that was my point to the Anguished-homo, that the early myths were not actually Egyptian but Mesopotamian tweaked with Canaanite features. Like instead of the 8 forbidden plants of Ninhursag in the primordial garden, it was the two trees of Asherah (one of knowledge and another of life).
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Some "silly" Afrocentic books - according to the racist Mary. [Roll Eyes]

African influence on religions of the near east.

-

-

-

-

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Which Mary are you referring to? Lefkowitz or Jesus's mother?

There is no need to hide behind Afrocentric books when you yourself are a Nazi. [Wink]

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
No, Mary the whore by the well. You know who you are, stop pretending with yo bad self! [Eek!]
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuty:
Actually the creation story may very well be based on Canaanite myth as opposed to Egyptian. The primordial waters identified as the Egyptian nun were also known to the Canaanites and the actual god of creation is El-Elion or the 'High God' (not to be confused with El Father of the gods). But there is indeed much Egyptian terminology especially in Psalms and the Ten Commandments we know is based on the Egyptian Book of Confessions. Many priestly rites and rituals were also adapted from Egyptians.

Interesting, will look into it.
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Relevant works, additions solicited:

GENERAL

T. Eric Peet
A comparative study of the literatures of Egypt, Palestine, and Mesopotamia:
Egypt's contribution to the literature of the ancient world

London: Oxford University Press, 1931

SPECIFIC

Edward H. Sugden
Israel's debt to Egypt
London: The Epworth Press, 1928

W.O.E Oesterley
The Wisdom of Egypt & the Old Testament
In the Light of the Newly Discovered 'Teaching of Amen-Em-Ope

London/New York; Toronto: Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge; Macmillan, 1927.

T. Eric Peet
Egypt and the Old Testament
Liverpool: University Press of Liverpool ltd., 1922
Boston: Small, Maynard & Co., 1923

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Interesting, will look into it.

Also, look into the logic of a black on black conflict being "racist". lol
Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myra Wysinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The birth place of the Egyptian Revolution was on ...

-

Posts: 1549 | From: California, USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
Relevant works, additions solicited:

GENERAL

T. Eric Peet
A comparative study of the literatures of Egypt, Palestine, and Mesopotamia:
Egypt's contribution to the literature of the ancient world

London: Oxford University Press, 1931

SPECIFIC

Edward H. Sugden
Israel's debt to Egypt
London: The Epworth Press, 1928

W.O.E Oesterley
The Wisdom of Egypt & the Old Testament
In the Light of the Newly Discovered 'Teaching of Amen-Em-Ope

London/New York; Toronto: Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge; Macmillan, 1927.

T. Eric Peet
Egypt and the Old Testament
Liverpool: University Press of Liverpool ltd., 1922
Boston: Small, Maynard & Co., 1923

Titles seem very promising.
Will add them to my list.
Thanks [Wink]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah a Website that if was up to Islam would never exist.

quote:
Originally posted by Myra Wysinger:

-

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:

quote:

-

Islam the fastest growing religion in the world. I pray that it overcomes the fake Christianity in the world.
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
quote:

quote:

-

Islam the fastest growing religion in the world. I pray that it overcomes the fake Christianity in the world.
and I pray the ship and enslave your ass off to some Harem somewhere...
Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
[qb] Yeah a Website that if was up to Islam would never exist.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Myra Wysinger:

lol! now whose vexed? Oh God - or should I say Allah, Glenn Beck, GO AWAY. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:

How very Christian of you. [Roll Eyes]
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^
What do you care anyway, is not Christianity a Myth???

LMBAO, Negros in one breath will say Christianity is a Myth and bitch about it, in this case the poster above says its lower than Sh#t, yet in the same breath will claim Egyptians invented it, and that is stolen African mythology, Stolen from who??...LOL what a clown.

quote:
Bitch you know damn well you sell your pussy for a living. Is that another "false accusation"? lol

^^^^^
And you are such a glaring example of a studious African scholar, I would repost your other rants where you spam pics of animal feces.

Little boy...

Tricks are for kids.

Stay in a child's place.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
[qb] Yeah a Website that if was up to Islam would never exist.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Myra Wysinger:

lol! now whose vexed? Oh God - or should I say Allah, Glenn Beck, GO AWAY. [Big Grin]
Lady

Watch that dwag... watch that maga (thin) dog, Jerri Jeri Judass ... the forum's mad maga dawg

-

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^ Which Mary are you referring to? Lefkowitz or Jesus's mother?

Merry Mary, it is you we speak of, indeed! LOL! [Big Grin]

The indochiney mary... [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Christianity wasn't "invented" by the superior AEs. It was invented by some crackpots in the first century. [Roll Eyes]
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Christianity wasn't "invented" by the superior AEs. It was invented by some crackpots in the first century. [Roll Eyes]

Bitch did you not post this like 6 posts above???

quote:

-

[Roll Eyes]

You're such a clown its not funny,

You post this

quote:
quote:
YOU singled out Abrahamic religions specifically
Yes, because they are lower than dog shyt.
Yet in the same breath go into a hissy fit when Djhuti says the Abrahamic Faiths were more inclined to Mesopotamia over Egypt.

Like I said your silly stupid ass is not even original, If Judaism and Christianity derive from Egypt that makes them Egyptian, thus an African religion according to you.

So now Egypt's Myths are lower than Dog Sh@t right...

Quick Go Call Ashra Kwesi to help you figure out how to squeeze past your contradiction...Call Him Quick...HURRY!!! [Roll Eyes]

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
I knew this post would go over your head. lol
quote:

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Typical Cop-out.

You know I actually thought you would come harder..LOL, esp. given your antics to B.S in Debate and go rounds....

Now look, reduced to a one line cop out..LMAO

You can't even substain your own B.S argument, can you. Posting a book called "Christianity Before Christ" with a pic. of A. Egyptians on it'

Then when called out on your need to feel special and revalant by claiming the same Myths you ridicule and say is lower than Sh@t, you switch your sh@t up by claiming some unkown boogyman "Invented" Christianity.

So please explain to us, Who else besides the Egyptian Priests in the 1st century could read and write Heiroglyphs and the Egyptian Myths such as the Horus Myth which differed from region to Region?? Who else besides the Egyptians themselves could Turn Egyptian Myths into Christianity??

Are you telling me the Jews went into Egypt and created a religion while the Egyptians themselves sat around stupidly, and get this they Converted to the Religion the Jews/Romans created although these same priests and even the Egyptian people practiced the original religion.

Are you advocating Egyptians were that stupid..?? LMAO

Are the Egyptian Priests "Crackpots" and Lower than Sh@t??

Like I said your not even Original, but I understand you need to wait to call Ashra Kwesi to do anything huh..?? [Roll Eyes]

You need the Judaic and Christian Faith, the same ones you mock and ridicule to feel good about yourself.

Which is why you have been following Djhuti for what Two years bitching about how he does'nt recognize that Judaism/Christianity came from Egypt.

I know what your about....My Mom did'nt raise a fool
quote:
I knew this post would go over your head. lol
quote:

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Posting a book called "Christianity Before Christ"

Did you read this book?
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^
I know enough about the book, why should I waste my money?? What is he proposing that was not originally thought up by Gerald Massey??

What points do you want to touch on??

I'll make it easy....

Where is the Buried for 3 Days, Crucified and Ressurected Savior, Hell Where is the Ressurected Savior "Before Christ in the 1st century"???

Show me it in Original Egyptian Heiroglyphs substantiated by an Egyptologist or University Academic, I want the original source and the person who deciphered it by Email.

Who invented Christianity??

Stop Bullshitting.

You telling me John G. Jackson has to do the thinking for you...

If so go call him so I can debate him and get your dumbass out of my sight,

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
I know enough about the book,

LOL! Did you read the book? Answer the fuking question.
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com