EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » LIONESS HAS NOT BEEN TO AFRICA

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LIONESS HAS NOT BEEN TO AFRICA
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a simple question- Have you been to Africa?
However, for Lioness, it seems to present difficulties, and she/he has yet to provide a definitive 'yes' or 'no' answer.

I sent her/him a pm last night, the second in the space of 24 hours, and although it has been read, there has been no response.

We should therefore deduce that Lioness, an opinionated cyberspace expert on African phenotypes, HAS NOT BEEN TO AFRICA.

I am willing to offer an apology to her/him if she states that she/he has been, naming the state(s) that she/he has visited.

Until then, we should again take it that Lioness has not been to Africa and suspect whether she/he is even of African descent.

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
claus is right all posters who have not been to Africa need to confess and realize their posts lack credibility

have you ever seen somebody this infatuated?

Posts: 42938 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@lioness

So you've NOT been to Africa!

Then how can you cast yourself as some sort of authority on African phenotypic diversity, going against the research of real authorities, when you've not even been there? It's not just the matter of not having gone, but the fact that you also peddle such outdated Hamitic and true negro myths.

Next question; are you black?

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Standing ovation for Claus, hats off.

-

Golden!

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
@lioness

I've asked you if you're black and you have not responded. Again, as with the Africa question, it's an easy yes/no answer.

I'm going to make a post out of this and pm you.

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE LIONESS HAS BEEN FOUND WITH FAMILY IN AFRICA

-

Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One can sesne the desperation and emotion when there are three posts in a row with your name on them and the lettering is capitalized.
I've never heard of a black person named Claus. I suppose they do exist. This brother can't be older than 23

Posts: 42938 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by claus3600:

@lioness

[Roll Eyes] Are the crocodile's teeth sharp? Is the lion's roar loud? Are the anal gland secretions of the hyena stink?? Seriously, Claus you are just now catching on?

quote:
Then how can you cast yourself as some sort of authority on African phenotypic diversity, going against the research of real authorities, when you've not even been there? It's not just the matter of not having gone, but the fact that you also peddle such outdated Hamitic and true negro myths.
Because that is the common tactic of all ignoramus Euronuts. They know nothing about Africa except the debunked and outdated racial stereotypes put forth by their ancestors. Lyinass is no different.

quote:
Must you ask another dumb question? LOL
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^
I agree Djhuti, its obvious the Euroclown calling itself Lioness has never been to Africa. Yet it used to claim that it was an African.

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
One can sesne the desperation and emotion when there are three posts in a row with your name on them and the lettering is capitalized.
I've never heard of a black person named Claus. I suppose they do exist. This brother can't be older than 23

bitch you once claimed you were african.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
quote:
Originally posted by claus3600:

@lioness

[Roll Eyes] Are the crocodile's teeth sharp? Is the lion's roar loud? Are the anal gland secretions of the hyena stink?? Seriously, Claus you are just now catching on?

quote:
Because that is the common tactic of all ignoramus Euronuts. They know nothing about Africa except the debunked and outdated racial stereotypes put forth by their ancestors. Lyinass is no different.

quote:
Must you ask another dumb question? LOL

Bravo bravo...
Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Bump
Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neferefre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LIONESS BEEN TO AFRICA IS FROM AFRICA OR HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH AFRICANS, DESERVES THE LIONESS FACEPALM......LOL!

-

Posts: 197 | From: 5th Dynasty Abusir Temple | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neferefre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ lioness, lying ass, lying king, or whatever, its so obvious that you are not a person of color, its just interesting how you troll a forum all day thats committed to placing Africans into African countries and into African history, that you waste so much time and energy worrying about black African people trying to deny our history. It really shows you are OBSESSED with US. What... white American (stolen history) is embarrassing to you. Remember this... all of white history is built on the backs and brains of the BLACK AFRICAN MAN FROM EAST TO WEST AFRICA. FACT. WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE JUST A POSER.
Posts: 197 | From: 5th Dynasty Abusir Temple | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com