EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Hair of Queen Tiye (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Hair of Queen Tiye
Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmao djehuti @ seek psychiatric help. man you are a funny guy.
Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL Really? I didn't even mean to be funny; I was actually serious! [Embarrassed]
Posts: 26381 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did not attack anyone, "she" was called out after "her" behavior. "She" attacked Sahara Africans who don't comprise the stereotype peppercorn hair texture, "she" is familiar with.

Think about that. [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ She does have a point though about using ad-hominem attacks on her. Instead of calling her names like 'shenehneh' which is insulting to black women, why not just attack her erroneous beliefs?
quote:
Originally posted by MissJennifer:

I find it very disturbing how the black posters on here are desperately trying so hard to prove that indigenous Africans can have straight/wavy type hair without any concrete evidence or proof. It screams of self hate and I am offended. Just what is so horrible about admitting that most black Africans have kinky coily type hair? And that straighter hair comes from non-black ancestry? Its true, most black people do have coily hair and typically loose textured hair does come from raical mixing. It's almost as if some of the posters here resent what black people look like in their purest form.

If you read this entire thread, you would know that we DID offer proof and evidence that wavy hair is NOT to be identified with mixture among Africans?! You mean to tell me that isolated peoples in the Sahara and in Chad and Niger who had NO contact with non-Africans are somehow "mixed" because they have wavy hair, despite how BLACK they look??!
quote:
Originally posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova:
^^LOL at the lame "black feminist" troll persona,
as if anyone is being fooled by the bogus "black woman.."
Pathetic lamers...

All I can say is, cosign! As if I was suppose to be impressed. [Big Grin]
Posts: 22248 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I understand what you're saying but just to be cautious we should keep away from the ad-hominem tactics until we're certain that she's a troll, but considering the crap that goes around here I wouldn't at all be surprised. [Embarrassed]
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:

I did not attack anyone, "she" was called out after "her" behavior. "She" attacked Sahara Africans who don't comprise the stereotype peppercorn hair texture, "she" is familiar with.

You mean the kinky hair texture! LOL Most people are familiar with 'kinky' hair texture which is actually looser and more relaxed than the peppercorn texture that is actually the tightest coiled! But I get your point.

By the way, what do you make of this old source?

East African local race, a subgroup, roughly corresponding to a breeding isolate in genetics, of the Negroid (African) geographic race, comprising the populations of East Africa and The Sudan. The physical type of the East African local race is primarily one of adaptation to a hot, dry climate; it is marked by long, thin body build, long, narrow face and nose, and moderate to heavy skin pigmentation. The Sudanese peoples are dark-skinned and extremely tall and thin (linear) in build. The other East African populations are also more or less linear in build and somewhat lighter skinned than the Sudanese. All have dark eyes and dark hair, wavy to frizzy in texture.
Encyclopedia Britannica Vol. 4

According to Britannica, apparently "Negroid" Africans can have wavy hair.

Posts: 26381 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ I understand what you're saying but just to be cautious we should keep away from the ad-hominem tactics until we're certain that she's a troll, but considering the crap that goes around here I wouldn't at all be surprised. [Embarrassed]
quote:

You mean the kinky hair texture! LOL Most people are familiar with 'kinky' hair texture which is actually looser and more relaxed than the peppercorn texture that is actually the tightest coiled! But I get your point.

By the way, what do you make of this old source?

East African local race, a subgroup, roughly corresponding to a breeding isolate in genetics, of the Negroid (African) geographic race, comprising the populations of East Africa and The Sudan. The physical type of the East African local race is primarily one of adaptation to a hot, dry climate; it is marked by long, thin body build, long, narrow face and nose, and moderate to heavy skin pigmentation. The Sudanese peoples are dark-skinned and extremely tall and thin (linear) in build. The other East African populations are also more or less linear in build and somewhat lighter skinned than the Sudanese. All have dark eyes and dark hair, wavy to frizzy in texture.
Encyclopedia Britannica Vol. 4

According to Britannica, apparently "Negroid" Africans can have wavy hair.

No, I used the peppercorn hair texture on purpose as an example. Because it is the tightest in curls.

And in kinky texture hair there is variety as well. So my question still stands, to Jennifer/ toothless Lioness. Why do people from a different region and climate zone need to have peppercorn hair, why couldn't they have developed loser hair texture, in a climate fit for this, after thousands of years?

Posts: 22248 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Bumb,

-

Dinkum
Banned
Member # 22875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dinkum         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
The Descendants of Queen Tiye still in Egypt??..

-

-

-

The Kemmemou purposely made a Dark Reddish Brown bust of a White Woman out of Yew Heart Wood when they could have used the Yellow instead of the Reddish Brown Heart Wood..

-

Right...

You Euroclowns are something else...

Queen Tiyes parents were NATURAL BLONDES:

Check out the straight fine Caucasian hair on Queen Tiyes parents:

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/new-research-shows-some-ancient-egyptians-were-naturally-fair-haired-005812

Posts: 108 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dinkum lets suppose for the sake of argument that her hair was wavy and her parents were natural blondes. Lets even suppose that this was because of Eurasian ancestry.

...So what? You're dealing with a period in history that would've been after the mass migrations of Caananites into the area. Hundreds of years after the reunification of Egypt in fact. So why couldn't upper Egyptians have some non African influences that had been affecting northern Egypt for a long time? And why do you pretend in your selectively bumping topics to prove "race" (shouldn't that type of stuff be in Deshret) that dark skinned people with wavy hair from Africa are not politically treated as blacks? Why do you pretend as though many of the blacks that live in your European countries being treated like dirt aren't without "Eurasian" mixtures? You guys don't stop treating people as black if they have a "Caucasoid" bone structure and wavy hair so why do you act as though you do?

Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HabariTess
Member # 19629

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HabariTess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dinkum:
quote:
quote:

-

-

-

The Kemmemou purposely made a Dark Reddish Brown bust of a White Woman out of Yew Heart Wood when they could have used the Yellow instead of the Reddish Brown Heart Wood..

-

Right...

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/new-research-shows-some-ancient-egyptians-were-naturally-fair-haired-005812

Interesting. So this Ghana chief was fair haired as well than?

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/africa/1066-632892-6s5if0z/index.html

Now don't get it twisted. Red hair is a natural mutations that occurs at a higher rate in Northern European populations, and at a lower frequency in other populations. This isn't due to some admixture to Euro populations, it simply a natural variance in human populations. I've known a couple of natural black red heads. With that said, there was no mention of this African chief having light reddish hair and even than, most of the Africans I've seen with red hair, looked nothing like what you see on the preserved head.

-

I've also seen several, normally black haired population mummies with a wide variance of hair color, a common one being red-brownish color. Care to explain the higher frequencies of this color in these ancient Peruvian mummies versus present populations?

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/99782947964306732/

https://phys.org/news/2013-06-dozens-mummies-pre-inca-royal-tomb.html

Also, it has been proven that Ancient Egyptians, like many other African populations, used Henna to dye their hair red and blond. You can even see on the wall paintings of brown individuals with blond and red hair.

-

Posts: 116 | From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the questioner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dinkum:
quote:
quote:

-

-

-

-

Right...

Those "fair haired" Egyptian mummies are not real.
They are fake

--------------------
Questions expose liars

Posts: 861 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Itoli
Member # 22743

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Itoli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do people seriously not know how easily hair can be bleached when exposed to certain substances? I had an old jar of coconut oil that I used on my hair. Some of my hair fell in and a couple months later it was RED. Seeing that, spamming the hair colors of mummies doesn't prove much knowing the harsh chemicals they used for mummification.
Posts: 44 | From: West Bumble... | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Women Bags World
Married
Member # 23641

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Women Bags World   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women Bags World
https://womenbagsworld.com/

--------------------
womenbags

Posts: 1 | From: United States | Registered: Sep 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com