EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Ramesses III predicted E1b1a (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Ramesses III predicted E1b1a
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can someone please please please explain to me…in a few sentences…what is the Hamitic Myth.?

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Zarahan

^^I'm sorry Zarahan, but if you thought beyoku was a biologist it's because you're a poor judge of character and don't have enough genetic knowledge to see what is evident. So I can't lean on you to form an informed opinion about those clowns.

As for past posts in this forum, they can easily be accessible, so while I was not here, I can see what was going on to a large degree.

People knowing about E-P2, the common grandfather of both East and West Africans after the OOA migrations of non-African is something, but taking it into account into our analysis is something else. In the other thread, Sweety, my favorite racist clown, is telling us this hamitic race, the Horn Africans are closer to Eurasians than West Africans even before any back migration, which is false. Hence why knowing something is not enough, you must take it into account into every analysis. As East and West Africans share a common grandfather (and grandmothers) ***after*** the OOA migrations/future Eurasian migrants. Mentioning it, and forgetting it and not taking it into account is only lip service and obscure the truth.

The same thing in this thread. Djehuti, Sweety and the other clowns are trying to reverse the order of the DNA Tribes results (Instead of Great Lakes, Southern,etc they want to put Horn first for some reason) and are also trying to twist the E1b1a results in some way to means not like West Africans.

This is basic hamitic race crap of trying to separate West from East/Horn Africans and trying to say Horn Africans are closer to Eurasians than other Africans (before any recent admixture).

Not seeing it is not only being gullible, on your part, but very stupid.

So I will continue to call a spade a spade and you can continue to do whatever you do usually.

Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am confused. Googling the “Hamitic Myth” it seems like I am the ONLY ONE (and TP)that argue against the Hamitic Myth.

You AMRTU, Swenet, Lioness(maybe Sage) – aren’t they all proposing the same thing? That Berbers and Horners are admixed with Europeans.

I am proposing these peoples are pure indigenous Africans with zero admixture. DJ/Hindu set me straight. He! He! He!

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Can someone please please please explain to me…in a few sentences…what is the Hamitic Myth.?

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Instead of feeling sorry for yourself. Swenet just agreed that Rameses III Tribescore is closest to African ethnic groups near the Kenya/Somali border. And African groups in Southern Sudan…which makes geographic sense. In fact these groups are very close to the Great Lakes and really distant from Ethiopians. Don’t get caught in the labels. The details my man…the details.

So calm down.

-----

But DJ is a suspect chararcter.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Amun Ra The Ultimate:
.... no one believes my pseudo-scientific fairytales .....
 -

LMAO. You have to be the biggest b!tch known to ES.
Disgusting. How do you live with yourself? You keep
referencing my name when I'm not posting here,
then I come back to debate you exactly where you
say I'm wrong. Then when it dawns on you that you
don't have a point, and your views are indefensible,
you vacate the thread like a little b!tch , only to
reference the discussion you vacated all over the
place, lie about what transpired there and pretend
that I didn't obliterate your claims one by one. I
don't use the word often but I have no problem
using it on you. I think you're a b!tch. You pop sh!t,
run away, pop sh!t elsewhere, run away there too.
You then repeat the process and everytime you
you randomly reference the thread where your
fairytales were put to sleep, you lie about what I
said there and you pretend you didn't get your ass
handed to you. SMH. What man conducts himself
in this way? You have some cotdamn nerve. Lol.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^Long post about fluff with no argumentation at all.

But how else can you respond when I already kicked your ass in this very thread yet again?

I've already posted and reposted my argumentation about the common origin of East and West African populations (at a time period after the OOA migrations of non-Africans). But you avoid it because I kicked your racist clown ass yet another time.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008966;p=11

Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't make me laugh. Anyone who speaks on E as
being a post-OOA haplogroup, when Asians have DE
and D, is in no position to talk about kicking
anyone's ass. Everytime your open that trap you
call your mouth you prove just how ignorant your
dumbass is on population genetics. Kicking ass?
Your malnourished brain cells are making you see things.

Everything you say in that post is not only false
but it has already been refuted. You're just
spamming it over and over because you know you
won't last a second the moment you start
addressing my posts in an on-topic manner. Don't
mistake my ignoring your mentally handicapped
posts as that you even remotely have a point.
Fact of the matter is:

--You said that certain African populations don't
have proportionally above average levels of L3
you got your ass handed to you.

--You said that there was only substructure along
the lines of CT and non-CT and you got thrashed
where that is concerned

--You said that West/Central African populations
are wholesale colonist from East Africa in the
recent past and you got your ass handed to you

--You said that all Africans are equidistant to
Eurasians and that Africans can only have shorter
genetic distances to non-Africans if they're
admixed with non-Africans and got your ass handed
to you

--You said that Africans are all genetically close
to eachother and you got your ass handed to you

--You distorted Ehret as supporting your case and
got your ass handed to you

--You distorted Hirbo as supporting your case and
got your ass handed to you

--You distorted Tishkoff as supporting your case
and you got your ass handed to you

The spam post you're linking is just an attempt
to obfuscate all the posts that made you vacate
that thread in the first place. You then came
back, spammed your old post, vacated the thread
again, and are now claiming you "kicked ass".
Like I said, you're a lying ass coward. Even YOU
know that you're weak little b!tch. Shamelessly
popping sh!t, running away, lying about what
happened is how you defend your claims.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Either you provide counter-arguments for each of my points by quoting me or you shut it. Your strawman arguments get boring after a while even if you write long crazy post about it.

At the end of it, you can't change the basic fact that most East and West Africans share a common E-P2 grandfather after the OOA migrations of non-Africans as well as many common MtDNA L grandmothers.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008966;p=11

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Sure. I got you on record asking counter-arguments.
So let's do it then.

Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova:

^^A bit of a stretch.. Djehuti, Patrol Tukler et al
are not shopping any Hamitic Race myth. These guys
been on here for years- FIGHTING against such, before
I came in 2008, so I know, saw and chipped in for those
battles against Evil Euro, Madilda, "Hammer" etc etc. They were at it
before- its the exact opposite of what you are saying above.
I think you may need to tweak your argument a bit to account
for the weaknesses. The indigenous African character
of the ancients isn't going anywhere regardless.
So nothing will be lost on that score, and the general
forum knowledge base will be pushed forward as it
has in the past.

Thank you. It's good to know someone
remembers and cares enough to stand
up. When I think of the effort put
into the works here over the years,
to think no one until you just now
vindicate people who really made ES
what it once was, when even Nat'l Geo
was running scared.

Well, the real opposition has seen to
the obvious, ES no longer enjoys the
GOOGLE ranking that brought surfers
here in droves. Hardly anymore worth
the bother bringing well researched
independent analysis. Basically, only
insiders come here.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Akachi
On Vacation
Member # 21711

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Akachi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Amun-Ra The Ultimate:
 -

I just want to warn people reading this forum about:

Swenet
Beyoku
Trollkillah # Ish Gebor (aka Troll Patrol)
Djehuti
Tukuler (aka alTakruri)
xyyman
A few others.

Those people are undercover racists clowns trying to promote the hamitic race myth. What great Africans like Diop, Obenga fought against since the 50s and rejected as pseudo scientific racism by every quarters. Trying to say Ancient Egyptians were closer to Eurasians than most Sub-Saharan Africans (Yoruba, Somali, Wolof, Kongo, Zulu, Ganda, Dinka, etc) despite the genetic and archaeological results exposed in this thread and on this forum showing us the contrary. Notice how they squirm at the mention of haplogroup E-P2 obliterating their stupid racist theory!! The common paternal haplogroup among East, West and most African people alongside haplogroup A and B.

With exception to Beyoku I must agree! These are double agents here! There's no fucking way that you can have obsessed over the race and culture of the ancient Egyptians for going on 2 fucking decades and not have came to conclusion that these were e1b1a, Niger-Congo, true Negroid black Africans...THE DOMINANT GROUP in the mosaic of distinct black African groups (along WITH Horners, Nilotes) who formed population of ancient Egypt.

Now I hope somebody talk ****!

Posts: 348 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Akachi:
quote:
 -

Swenet
Beyoku
Djehuti
Tukuler (aka alTakruri)
xyyman
A few others.

Those people are undercover racists clowns trying to promote the hamitic race myth. What great Africans like Diop, Obenga fought against since the 50s and rejected as pseudo scientific racism by every quarters. Trying to say Ancient Egyptians were closer to Eurasians than most Sub-Saharan Africans (Yoruba, Somali, Wolof, Kongo, Zulu, Ganda, Dinka, etc) despite the genetic and archaeological results exposed in this thread and on this forum showing us the contrary. Notice how they squirm at the mention of haplogroup E-P2 obliterating their stupid racist theory!! The common paternal haplogroup among East, West and most African people alongside haplogroup A and B.

With exception to Beyoku I must agree! These are double agents here! There's no fucking way that you can have obsessed over the race and culture of the ancient Egyptians for going on 2 fucking decades and not have came to conclusion that these were e1b1a, Niger-Congo, true Negroid black Africans...THE DOMINANT GROUP in the mosaic of distinct black African groups (along WITH Horners, Nilotes) who formed population of ancient Egypt.

[Roll Eyes] what is a "true negroid"? [Big Grin]

You and your 16 posts. [Smile]

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
To be clear I hope everyone understands that the “Horners” referred to in DNATribes Tribe Score are two populations between the Kenyan/Somali border. The may as well be Kenyan tribes. Kenyan is within the Great Lakes of Africa. DNATribes is also labelling populations in Southern Sudan along the source of the Nile as Horners. So all popuations within the region should be genetically closely related. As I said many times. The devil is in the details. The label of “Horners” used by DNATrbies is misleading if not deliberately deceptive. True Horners as Ethiopians(which were never sampled!!!). I am not saying Horners aren’t Africans. But AE is primarily a Central African, Sudanese, Saharan African civilization.

That is why you need to read the details …AMRTU and stop thowing a hissy-fit anytime someone suggest that AE is anything but PURE Niger-Congo because it wasn’t really. It is primarily Nilo-Saharan/Afrasan.

We are however all PN2!!!

Akachi
On Vacation
Member # 21711

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Akachi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol # Ish Gebor:
quote:
quote:

Swenet
Beyoku
Djehuti
Tukuler (aka alTakruri)
xyyman
A few others.

Common sense dumbass...who tf else looks like us? Wide nose and fat lips you deceptive motherfuckas have equated with Horners! Y'all have been promoting the Hamitic hypothesis! Black people wake tf up!

-

Posts: 348 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
17 post!

@TP - ignore the brute. Wide nose and fat lips are found all of the globe. Negritos, Paupan, Negritos etc.

Modern Africans do NOT have ownership of black skin, full lips, kinky hair, big butt and thighs …not even pronagthism, and large teeth. This found throughout the tropical regions and Australia, Andaman Islands, Paupan. Negritos etc

^Fake brotha. At least a dumb one.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
DJ may be the only double agent here. Difference of oppinion does not equate to undercover agent.

Two things about DJ is both irritating and suspicious.

1. the browning nosing.
2. The undelying "tone" of his post.

The pussy needs to man-up

Akachi
On Vacation
Member # 21711

Rate Member
Man Suck Dick you deceptive roaches! I been here since 06...

-

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Chris Rock said. You have black people and then
you have niggas. Making facebook memes to prove
an intellectual point? E-thugging on a message board?
Where do they do that at? Those cartoons are clearly
compensations for something you don't have; abstract
thought. Not a reference from the literature, no valid
arguments, just retarded fallacies and pictures of a
known savage who probably is just as retarded as you.
Low IQ pinhead. Go read a book or something.

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
With exception to Beyoku

I don't know what you're on about. Beyoku too of course. I've also talked to him on other fora. He's nothing but a clone of Swenet.

Akachi are you that guy on ESR who doesn't believe Bantu are Niger-Congo speakers (from the Benue-Congo branch)? LOL

Neferet
Member # 17109

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neferet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Swenet,

Check your box, it's full. I'm trying to send you another message.

Posts: 369 | From: US | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
What's this, a Bantu fag?

quote:
Man Suck Dick ......

Akachi
On Vacation
Member # 21711

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Amun-Ra The Ultimate:Akachi are you that guy on ESR who doesn't believe Bantu are Niger-Congo speakers (from the Benue-Congo branch)? LOL [/QB]
What?

-

Here's my thread.

http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/thread/1598/pharaohs-ancient-egypt?page=5

Akachi
On Vacation
Member # 21711

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:

Says who?

http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/thread/1598/pharaohs-ancient-egypt

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Just as expected. A whole bunch of fringe ideas.
Wilful departures from the literature. Your views
are all over the place and there is no need for
me to spill a word because the folks over at ESR
already broke it down. But since that clearly
didn't help (you're here right now spouting the
same garbage), there is no need for me to engage
you any further.

quote:
Originally posted by Neferet:
Swenet,

Check your box, it's full. I'm trying to send you another message.

Done.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really??! [Roll Eyes]

If anyone in here is an agent provocateur it would be this 'Akachi' as well as perhaps Ahmaultimatenut and Rxynman. But definitely Akachi who seems so incredulous as to be a caricature of a hostile low IQ "negro". [Embarrassed]

Posts: 26285 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol # Ish Gebor:
quote:
quote:

Swenet
Beyoku
Djehuti
Tukuler (aka alTakruri)
xyyman
A few others.

Common sense dumbass...who tf else looks like us? Wide nose and fat lips you deceptive motherfuckas have equated with Horners! Y'all have been promoting the Hamitic hypothesis! Black people wake tf up!

-

The person above is obviously retarded. Yet, has the nerve to call people dumbass. Amusing [Big Grin]

http://youtu.be/OGBOX8BN8ew

http://youtu.be/0Wq0SwUyvTA

Do you actually know what the Hamitic hypothesis is, dullard?

quote:
Africa is the birthplace of modern humans, and is the source of the geographic expansion of ancestral populations into other regions of the world.

Indigenous Africans are characterized by high levels of genetic diversity within and between populations. The pattern of genetic variation in these populations has been shaped by demographic events occurring over the last 200,000 years.

The dramatic variation in climate, diet, and exposure to infectious disease across the continent has also resulted in novel genetic and phenotypic adaptations in extant Africans.

This review summarizes some recent advances in our understanding of the demographic history and selective pressures that have influenced levels and patterns of diversity in African populations.

Africa not only has the highest levels of human genetic variation in the world but also contains a considerable amount of linguistic, environmental and cultural diversity. For example, more than 2,000 distinct ethno-linguistic groups, representing nearly a third of the world’s languages, currently exist in Africa

The timing and duration of some of these demographic events were often correlated with known major environmental changes and/or cultural developments in Africa [6].

A number of novel genetic and phenotypic adaptations have also evolved in Africans in response to dramatic variation in environment, diet, and exposure to infectious disease across the continent.

In some cases, these adaptations have occurred in the last several thousand years, exemplifying the ongoing evolution of human populations.

Thus, present-day patterns of variation in African genomes are a product of both demographic and selective events.

--Sarah Tishkoff, Ph.D

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2945812/

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Like Chris Rock said. You have black people and then
you have niggas. Making facebook memes to prove
an intellectual point? E-thugging on a message board?
Where do they do that at? Those cartoons are clearly
compensations for something you don't have; abstract

This one is amusing,

I just had to C/P this avatar pic.

-

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
^Lol, figures. Birds of a feather...

I'm posting this solely so people who are reading
this can make up their mind on their own and won't
have to take my or some fanatic afroloon quacks'
word for it. We can just let the data speak for
itself and keep it moving. Here it goes:

-

Metric craniofacial D2 values (data taken from
Mukherjee 1955):

Naqada to Tigrean-----------0.99
Naqada to Ibo---------------2.87
Naqada to Ashanti-----------2.33
Naqada to Fernand Faz------4.68
Naqada to Cameroons-------5.07
Naqada to Tetela-------------5.79

Badari to Tigrean-----------2.02
Badari to Ibo---------------3.93
Badari to Ashanti-----------3.55
Badari to Fernand Faz-------5.10
Badari to Cameroons--------7.14
Badari to Tetela--------------7.42

The Ibo, Ashanti, Fernand Faz, Cameroon and
Tetela samples are all Niger-Congo speakers.
I'm not saying that AE were highland Ethiopians
either. I'm saying that, with the ancient Nubians
gone, for all intents and purposes they or better
yet, the ancestral coalesced Cushitic population
are a useful model for the phenotype of dynastic
Egyptians. Though I presume that the AE had more
more West/Central African elements than Cushitic
speakers (i.e. Wet Sahara).

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
At the end of it, nobody can't change the basic fact that most East and West Africans share a common E-P2 grandfather after the OOA migrations of non-Africans as well as many common MtDNA L grandmothers. They were essentially the same people (the E-P2 people) who later migrated in different directions.

The admixture in modern East Africans is for the most part recent (a minimal amount would be ancient) and related for the most part to the semitic migrants(ethio-semitic speakers).

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Pn2 carriers are no more related amongst each other than
any pair of CT carriers in Eurasia, lying fraud. No matter
how many times you repeat a lie, it remains a lie and what
does that make you? A sneaky pathological liar whose posts
cannot be trusted. Africans are highly diverse and being in
the same macro y chromosome is not nearly as informative
as the population you come from. An R1b Ouldeme is not
any discernibly different from a B-M60 Ouldeme. I will
keep stomping this through your thick skull until you stop
spreading your lies.

Akachi
On Vacation
Member # 21711

Rate Member
[IMG]  -
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DUMBO - The Main "East Africans" you are talking about (Nilo-Saharans) are not even defined by Pn2 lineages. They are mostly defined by Haplogroups A and B, some in their totality.

The "Wet Saharan" "Wavy Line" cliche you keep spouting also springs from an area where the inhabitants again are not always defined by Pn2 lineages. E1a (and even E2b) is seen as the core aboriginal lineage in the area. This culture is also hypothesized to migrate from the west to the East and persist in an area again now dominated by A and B.

The "Great Lakes" region is dominated by Haplogroups A, B and E2a. These are the aboriginal lineages of the region.
Even Southern African regions have significant B2a and E2b1.

You are hopeless. You got owned in the thread...ran with your tail tucked yet double back like a coward to say the same thing. Pagani said 3kya.....Hodgeson re-analyzed the data and said at LEAST 23kya......Yet you still going with Pagani?

Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
What, you butt-hurt afroloons are running scared?

quote:
 -

Mukherjee 1955):

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
Pn2 carriers are no more related amongst each other than
any pair of CT carriers in Eurasia, lying fraud. No matter
how many times you repeat a lie, it remains a lie and what
does that make you? A sneaky pathological liar whose posts
cannot be trusted.

Comical for somebody who tried to say in the other thread Horn Africans (but not most other Africans like West Africans) were closer to (future) Eurasians at the moment of the OOA migrations through L3. Only to backtrack and implicitly admit he was wrong about that later on (since East and West Africans share common L3 descendant grandmothers after the OOA migrations).

Thanks for finally admitting they are related to each other and that E-P2 appeared after the OOA migrations of future eurasians (since E-P2, nor the basal E haplogroup for that matter, were part of the OOA migrations).

E and E-P2 carriers, as African people, are certainly closer to each other than they are to any Eurasian CT carriers (before any recent back migrations). This is my main point.

In general, only a stupid racist would try to separate East Africans from most other Africans like West Africans and try to say they were closer to Eurasian before any back migrations. That's a lie, motivated by racism and simply ridiculous.

East and West Africans were one people well after the OOA migrations of non-Africans.

beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amun ra. How old is the common ancestor between the two: PN2?

Actually not to be left out, what about E1a and E2. Really are we talking about all of E?

Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by beyoku:
DUMBO - The Main "East Africans" you are talking about (Nilo-Saharans) are not even defined by Pn2 lineages. They are mostly defined by Haplogroups A and B, some in their totality.

The "Wet Saharan" "Wavy Line" cliche you keep spouting also springs from an area where the inhabitants again are not always defined by Pn2 lineages. E1a (and even E2b) is seen as the core aboriginal lineage in the area. This culture is also hypothesized to migrate from the west to the East and persist in an area again now dominated by A and B.

The "Great Lakes" region is dominated by Haplogroups A, B and E2a. These are the aboriginal lineages of the region.
Even Southern African regions have significant B2a and E2b1.

You are hopeless. You got owned in the thread...ran with your tail tucked yet double back like a coward to say the same thing. Pagani said 3kya.....Hodgeson re-analyzed the data and said at LEAST 23kya......Yet you still going with Pagani?

On top of that, using his retarded logic that
PN2 populations are one big happy family because
they fall in the same macrohaplogroup, Melanesians
(K-M526 carriers) and certain British (almost
100% K-M526) are even closer sister populations
than E carrying Africans:

quote:
Interestingly, the monophyletic group formed by haplogroups R and Q, which make up the majority of paternal lineages in Europe, Central Asia and the Americas, represents the only subclade with K2b that is not geographically restricted to Southeast Asia and Oceania.
Link

This lying fraud represents a new absolute low of
a non-existent understanding of African population
genetics. SMH.

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by beyoku:
Amun ra. How old is the common ancestor between the two: PN2?

How old do you think?

It's after the OOA migrations of non-Africans since E-P2 (as well as basal E for that matter) is not part of the OOA migrations.

Which is my point since it shows that East and West Africans were one people after the OOA migrations.

Only racially motivated people would go into such length as Swenet and Beyoku does to try to separate Horn and most other African people like West Africans. What's next trying to separate Ancient Egyptians from most Africans? Then trying to say they were closer to Eurasian than most Africans?

beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
^ This

quote:
On top of that, using his retarded logic that
PN2 populations are one big happy family because
they fall in the same macrohaplogroup, Melanesians
(almost 60% K-M526) and British (almost 100% K-M526) are even closer sister populations than E carrying a=:

Also many populations in Asia from Chinese to Southern Indians, Melanesians, Amerindians et. al Basically all the descendants of LT and K......would have a closer relationship with each other...than the common ancestors of E haplogroup Africans.

YOur nonsense knows no bounds.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
What the butthurt Afroloons keep running away
from by trying to change the subject:

quote:
 -

Mukherjee 1955):

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
So what's next Beyoku and Swenet?

Trying to separate Ancient Egyptians from most Africans? Then trying to say they were closer to Eurasian than most Africans (like most Sub-Saharan Africans: West Africans, Great Lakes Africans, Southern Africans, etc)?

Please tell me I'm wrong.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Butt hurt attempts to change the subject aside,
what do these distance values do to your fairytales?

quote:
 -

Mukherjee 1955):

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
What about those ones (very recent btw), stupid racist clown:
 -

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Butt hurt attempts to change the subject aside,
what do these distance values do to your fairytales?

quote:
 -

Mukherjee 1955):

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Also, don't forget to address the logical consequence
of your retarded claim that all PN2 carriers are
closely related. Does this mean that your dumbass
also thinks that descendants of the MUCH younger
K-M526 clade all over Eurasia are one big happy
family? Is your dumbass saying that PN2 Africans
are closer to each other than the younger K-M526
population?

-

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Don't joke me about this (craniofacial measurements from the 50s). We've have been over this thousands times on this forum. We all know on this forum that African populations have a great diversity of genes and physiology that are not taken into account in those old studies. There's the environment, change of diets, change of lifestyle (pastoralism to agriculture for example), random mating, which produced change in the physiology and genetic drift in any populations in Africa and the world in the last 6000 years.

That's why we prefer to use ancient DNA to provide a closer look at the ethnic affiliations of Ancient Egyptians.

Which I don't have to say it, those results shows Ancient Egyptians to me MUCH MUCH closer to Africans than Eurasians. It's not even close. Hopefully more genetic results are coming.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Lying fraud, what's keeping you from answering these
pending questions?
quote:

-

Mukherjee 1955):

quote:
Also, don't forget to address the logical consequence
of your retarded claim that all PN2 carriers are
closely related. Does this mean that your dumbass
also thinks that descendants of the MUCH younger
K-M526 clade all over Eurasia are one big happy
family? Is your dumbass saying that PN2 Africans
are closer to each other than the younger K-M526
population?

-

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
Lying fraud, what's keeping you from answering these
pending questions?

[/QUOTE]
I just did in the post before.

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
I guess we can agree to disagree. So what's next Beyoku and Swenet ?

Trying to separate Ancient Egyptians from most Africans? Then trying to say they were closer to Eurasian than most Africans (like most Sub-Saharan Africans: West Africans, Great Lakes Africans, Southern Africans, etc)?

Isn't it what you're going for?

Akachi
On Vacation
Member # 21711

Rate Member
quote:
^Lol, figures. Birds of a feather...

I'm posting this solely so people who are reading
this can make up their mind on their own and won't
have to take my or some fanatic afroloon quacks'
word for it. We can just let the data speak for
itself and keep it moving. Here it goes:

Mukherjee 1955):

The Ibo, Ashanti, Fernand Faz, Cameroon and
Tetela samples are all Niger-Congo speakers.
I'm not saying that AE were highland Ethiopians
either. I'm saying that, with the ancient Nubians
gone, for all intents and purposes they or better
yet, the ancestral coalesced Cushitic population
are a useful model for the phenotype of dynastic
Egyptians. Though I presume that the AE had more
more West/Central African elements than Cushitic
speakers (i.e. Wet Sahara).

Ok let's see!

-

So according to Ricaut 2008 ancient Northeast Africans from the Paleolithic stemming into Pre-Dynastic Egypt were identical to the "Niger-Congo" (West, Central Africans) samples used in his study. What other mysterious population on this Earth has the same phenotype as those Niger-Congo speaking/so called "true negroid" populations (save the FEW obvious outliner groups of the Niger-Congo speakers like Tutsi and Fulani) of Africa whom Western hemisphere blacks descend from? I don't know of any other population with OUR phenotype, so logically this is indisputable proof that our distinct population of black Africans (from Nilotes, Khoisan and Horners) once inhabited Northeast Africa. Studies on the CURRENT distributions of our signature Y-DNA E1b1a will in no way shape or form indicate that our distinct African population once inhabited Northeastern-Northern Africa. This is common sense!

According the maps made by this Bantu (branch of Niger-Congo speakers) scholar, Bantu speakers (which in this context of this Western taught/Africanized scholarly prospective I use interchangeably with the greater Niger-Kordofanian family) originated in Northeast Africa (Sudan aka Nubia). Bantu speakers also fall under that "Niger-Congo" sample in Ricaut 2008, which matched ancient Northeast Africans from the Paleolithic into New Kingdom Dynastic Egyptian times (Godde 2009)

Alfred M M'Imanyara 'The Restatement of Bantu Origin and Meru History' published by Longman Kenya

Original homeland of the Bantu up to 1500 A.D

Dark shading: Possible ultimate origin of the Bantu

Cross shading: Area of Bantu expansion into Egypt

-

Was it not later proven that E1b1a originated in Northeast Africa where it "EVENTUALLY" (NEVER a detailed account of this migration by Western scholars rather genetic or linguistic/Ehret) spread into Sub Saharan Africa FROM THE SUDAN/NUBIA? Wake up people!
 -

This is the migration route that these Niger-Congo/Bantu speaking populations took when they left Egypt and later Kush into their contemporary locations.

"Bantu Migration Routes from Cush and the Island of Meroe"

-

Now notice where the Bantu homeland is mapped by the African scholar above (Northeast Africa;Sudan/Egypt), and also take notice of where the main lines of migration from Northeast are indicated by the arrows in the maps above (which were published in 1992 during a time prior to heavy reliance of genetics). Take note now of the frequencies of the E1b1a in the map below. Why is Northeast Africa so void of our genetic marker when we KNOW that our distinct population was in ancient Egypt (Cranial evidence and sickle cell/OUR BLOOD DISEASE found in Pre-dynastic mummies):

-

Now who can solve the Riddle? It doesn't take a white man's approval to use your own mind! But I some people don't understand so I'll say it. An EXODUS clearly occurred involving primarily at that time our distinct black African population.

More specifics on the Bantu aspect of the Exodus from Northeast Africa.

"Migration of the Bantu"

-

These are the populations (with the exception of some West African populations and the Lemba) whom are the result of the migration out of Egypt-Kush around 500 B.C. (hence the first iron smelting civilization in tropical/lush West Africa appears around this same time.. the NOK civilization in Nigeria) are shown in the map below.

-

Now common sense is E1b1a NOT the common denominator in everyone of these of these regions which were found to have the closest matches to EVERY Egyptian pharaoh that has been genetically tested thus?

-

Spare the Nilotic admixture found in the great lakes region (which is where you find Nilotic admixed Tutsi, which contributes to their slight physical distinction from other Niger-Congo speakers)

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
 -

Where are your sources, lying fraud? Mukherjee
1955 is one of the most revolutionary and
influential anthro-articles of his day, not just
to bio-anthropologist that deal with African
remains, but to bio-anthropologists in general.
He is widely cited to this day, and his results
(i.e. AE clustering with populations in or adjacent
to the Eastern Sahara as opposed to West/Central
Africa) have been reproduced across the board:

-

Prove his results wrong, troll. Where are your
sources?

And what does this do to your fairytale that PN2
carriers are one monolithic family just by virtue
of being a member?

quote:
Haplogroup E is now defined by 18 mutations
(SRY4064, M96, P29, P150, P152, P154, P155, P156,
P162, P168, P169, P170, P171, P172, P173, P174,
P175, and P176) (Supplemental Fig. 5). There are a
total of 83 polymorphic sites that mark lineages
within this clade, compared with a total of 30
internal mutations in 2002. This makes haplogroup
E by far the most mutationally diverse of all
major Y chromosome clades.

--Karafet et al 2008
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com