EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to Deshret.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » EgyptSearch...."Afrocentric haven" (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: EgyptSearch...."Afrocentric haven"
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Firewall:

I was curious what was said about this series called the bible on the history channel to check some comments,and of course views are over the place has well from who were the egyptians to who were the hebrews.

It's tells the story very good.It's interesting in that show they made some of angels black and samson,but the egyptians were still played mostly by non- blacks.
There was even a asian angel.

Some folks still have not got any recent news ABOUT ANCIENT EGYPTIANS AND DNA RECENT TESTING and if they did,they would ignore it and will not care.

I was wondering if anybody here been watching it?

The Bible (I) (2013– )
TV Mini-Series - Drama
This is a 10-hour, five-part, mini-series. It will tell some of the best-known stories from the most popular book in human history, from Noah's Ark and the Exodus to Daniel in the Lion's Den to the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus.

This is the jesus in the show.

-

and samson.
 -

And i have read some of the chat.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2254092/board/?ref_=tt_bd_sm

It's just politically correct racist b.s. in media that I like to call 'giving them (minorities) a bone'. They pretty much give certain parts to minorities here and there and nothing more. The fact that they used largely non-blacks to play the part of Africans (Egyptians) is one sign but that they threw in some east Asians is definitely a sign. Even though the Bible events ranged from northeast Africa to Southwest Asia the majority of the parts were still played by Euros. (I saw the previews) What mess is that?

LOL @ the black Samson pictured. But I'm sure they used a pale white Delilah to play the part of the seductress. Typical Hollywood crap. Make the black man some strong armed brute who is seduced by the white beauty. [Big Grin]

I don't know which is worse, this History Channel mockumentary of the Bible or The Last Racebender.

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firewall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah she was white,and so was his first wife.
You should download it and see what you think of the whole thing.
Part 5 and 6 coming up sunday.

Posts: 2561 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^ I've seen bits and pieces of it here and there and I am not impressed. And what you just showed me about the token blacks and asians has really turned me off. They might as well have stuck with an all white cast, at least it would have been 'traditional' Hollywack.
quote:
Originally posted by Son of Ra:

I know the Ancient Egyptians were obviously black. But in science they don't use terms such as Black or White. I also rarely use terms such as Black or White just to be 'safe'. That's all.

My reply wasn't to you but to the lyinass Euronut. [Wink]
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Son of Ra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:

quote:

I know the Ancient Egyptians were obviously black. But in science they don't use terms such as Black or White. I also rarely use terms such as Black or White just to be 'safe'. That's all.

My reply wasn't to you but to the lyinass Euronut. [Wink]
Oh my bad. [Razz]

It looked like it was.

Posts: 1135 | From: Top secret | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I lost all respect for the History Channel a long time ago. It seems to have jumped the same shark as the Discovery Channel. I mean, neither had great track records when it came to reconstructing ancient Egyptians, but at least I can recall a time when those channels actually had informative content.

And OMG at the casting for this new Bible shlockumentary. I mean, a mostly Euro cast with just a few PoC thrown in for political correctness despite the Afro-Arabian setting? In 2013. Do these casting agents even think about what they're doing?

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7086 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Son of Ra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^^History Channel is not even about 'history' no more. [Razz]
Posts: 1135 | From: Top secret | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
LOL @ the black Samson pictured. But I'm sure they used a pale white Delilah to play the part of the seductress. Typical Hollywood crap. Make the black man some strong armed brute who is seduced by the white beauty. [Big Grin]

Does anyone know if they portray the reverse interracial pairing (i.e. white man/black woman)? And if so, is the black woman dark-skinned instead of another "high yellow" type? Not that a Euro guy would make sense in this particular setting, but I long for the day when Hollywood pairs a white guy and a dark black woman.

Speaking of black women in the Bible, has anyone heard the hypothesis that the Queen of Sheba was none other than Pharaoh Hatshepsut herself?

Posts: 7086 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ I don't know. Like I said, I don't watch the series. Hollyweird itself seems to have this strange fixation on black male-white female pairings when it comes to interracial affairs but hardly ever the opposite. And this Bible mockumentary be-smacks Hollyweird.

As for the Hatshepsut theory, yes I've heard of it, but the evidence likely points to Arabia as that is the actual location of Sheba (Saba). I have seen old documentary films from the 90s in Discovery and History channels that show a black Queen paired with a white King Solomon. LOL
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:

I lost all respect for the History Channel a long time ago. It seems to have jumped the same shark as the Discovery Channel. I mean, neither had great track records when it came to reconstructing ancient Egyptians, but at least I can recall a time when those channels actually had informative content.

And OMG at the casting for this new Bible shlockumentary. I mean, a mostly Euro cast with just a few PoC thrown in for political correctness despite the Afro-Arabian setting? In 2013. Do these casting agents even think about what they're doing?

^^^History Channel is not even about 'history' no more. [Razz]
Tell me about it. It seems every time I flip to that channel they're talking about aliens! [Roll Eyes]
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
^^^^

Pawn Stars?
Ice Road Truckers?
American Pikers?

What the hell? Those shows are not about history...The only good show was Mankind:The Story Of All of Us. But that show rarely showed African civilization or even Asian. I give that show credit for making the first humans African.

But History channel most of the shows are reality shows. The same can be said for Animal Planet. I use to love Animal Planet. It use to be educational...But now its just basically a reality drama channel. I swear they are just dumbing everything down. -__-

Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bible shows have to be white casted because whites
-- the producers and the target audience -- will not
watch or support them otherwise.

Thing is for non-whites to put up the $$$ and produce
shows concerning their own cultures/histories/literatures
or else just shut the hell up.

What? You think the whites should do it for them.

No. Everybody knows to do for self. Everybody
except the _____________s know to do for self.

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ LOL I think I know what goes in the blank.
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The dumbing down of America the History Channel is showing entertaining reality show like Pawn stars, Ice road truckers and American pickers, Im guessing they are tired of lying about world history.The Ancient Alien show was very speculative but at least you could see some nice historical places around the world and some nice statues.Author David H Childress gave some good opinion on the show.

Malidubusul posted last month a TV series in Brazil about Moses that show the Egyptian to be white or pale mulato.They didnt even have token black in their series.I like ancient historical movies like Cleopatra, Ben Hur and Gladiator probably I will watch the bible TV series not for the stories but to see the ancient clothes, priesthood, governement, military and lifestyle of the ancient people.The Bible series is wrong for portaying the Ancient black Egyptian, black Canaanite, black and brown Hebrew as white.

Im agreeing with Tukuler black people should be making their own black Ancient Egyptian, Canaanite and Hebrew movies.One black man in the past make a low budget movie about black Hebrew and Jesus called the color of the cross.Rich African American are probably worth $100 billion, Rich black African are probably worth $50 billion why dont they make their own black historical movies.I agree with Tukuler white producers produced movie for their own white audience, it is not their job to do black people duty.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:

You know what...I actually agree with this. Spike Lee was whining about Django Unchained. Yet he or any other black producer has NEVER made a film showing black history in a positive light. And Django Unchained actually showed a black man in a positive light and that movie was written by a white person I believe.
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Also I'm actually trying to get into the film industry.
Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikemikev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Does anyone know if they portray the reverse interracial pairing (i.e. white man/black woman)? And if so, is the black woman dark-skinned instead of another "high yellow" type? Not that a Euro guy would make sense in this particular setting, but I long for the day when Hollywood pairs a white guy and a dark black woman.
70% of African-American females are single:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBBM040Bsr0

In fact the figure is probably higher.

You don't find 'Black' men with 'Black' women in America, let alone 'White' men. No one wants them.

Posts: 873 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikemikev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
And Django Unchained actually showed a black man in a positive light and that movie was written by a white person I believe. [/QB]

Have you seen the film? He does nothing but kill innocent people, including a woman.

Now can you imagine a film made of the reverse? Where a white guy goes on a killing spree, slicing up blacks? It would be accused of 'racism'...

Posts: 873 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Faheemdunkers:
quote:
And Django Unchained actually showed a black man in a positive light and that movie was written by a white person I believe.

Have you seen the film? He does nothing but kill innocent people, including a woman.

Now can you imagine a film made of the reverse? Where a white guy goes on a killing spree, slicing up blacks? It would be accused of 'racism'... [/QB]

Um...There are a lot of those films...And when I mean positive light I mean a black man actually 'winning at the end'.

And no where in the film did he kill 'innocent people'?

Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
quote:
And no where in the film did he kill 'innocent people'? [/QB]

According to IMDB, based on the reviews, he kills innocent white women.

On the website hollywoodreporter.com Jo Kington comments: “While whites are busy getting offended on our [black people’s] behalf, they miss completely why we are going to see this film. It’s a bIack man killings white people in masses. I will pay to see that every time."

Meanwhile, on the examiner.com the following Tweets are reported:

“After watching Django, all I wanna do is shoot white people,”

“We need a modern dy django to kill some white people,”

“u wanna kill all white for 30min after you see Django Unchained,”

“After watching Django all I want to do is eat baked beans and biscuits and shoot white people for money”.

Now can you imagine someone tweeting they want to kill blacks? They would be arrested.

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firewall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

You know what...I actually agree with this. Spike Lee was whining about Django Unchained. Yet he or any other black producer has NEVER made a film showing black history in a positive light. And Django Unchained actually showed a black man in a positive light and that movie was written by a white person I believe.
Spike lee did that war 2 movie, Miracle at St. Anna (2008) and Malcom-X starring denzel washington.
Some african film makers have done some black african history films but they do not make to certain western viewers both black and white except maybe britian to a point.

Posts: 2561 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

On the website hollywoodreporter.com Jo Kington comments: “While whites are busy getting offended on our [black people’s] behalf, they miss completely why we are going to see this film. It’s a bIack man killings white people in masses. I will pay to see that every time."

“After watching Django all I want to do is eat baked beans and biscuits and shoot white people for money”.

Now can you imagine someone tweeting they want to kill blacks? They would be arrested. [/QB]

No if you actually watch the movie the only 'white women' he killed was the white women that was working with the slave master and she and the slave master were NOT innocent.

Django was not just going on a spree 'killing white men'. The main shoot out was with the slave masters henchmen. The shoot out occurred after the Django's partner(a white man) was killed and Django was also trying to rescue his wife.

Not only that...The main antagonist towards the end of the movie was a black man played Samuel L Jackson. No Django was not going around killing 'innocent white people'. I was the movie about three times already.

Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Spike lee did that war 2 movie, Miracle at St. Anna (2008) and Malcom-X starring denzel washington.
Some african film makers have done some black african history films but they do not make to certain western viewers both black and white except maybe britian to a point.

He also made movies like 'Do the right thing.'

I don't even want to get into that film...

Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Now can you imagine someone tweeting they want to kill blacks? They would be arrested.

No if you actually watch the movie the only 'white women' he killed was the white women that was working with the slave master and she and the slave master were NOT innocent.

Django was not just going on a spree 'killing white men'. The main shoot out was with the slave masters henchmen. The shoot out occurred after the Django's partner(a white man) was killed and Django was also trying to rescue his wife.

Not only that...The main antagonist towards the end of the movie was a black man played Samuel L Jackson. No Django was not going around killing 'innocent white people'. I was the movie about three times already. [/QB]

Why weren't they innocent? From the review I read the white woman was innocent. Either way, the film is historically inaccurate.

Quentin Tarantino is mixed race. If you read up on his background, you will discover he claims he was bullied by 'whites' for being 1/4 Amerindian. You can see these Amerindid features in his face:

-

So his hatred for white people stems from his upbringing. This led him to blaxpoitation (Tarantino watches black porn) and to make movies about killing white people.

Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
^^^What the heck does Quentin Tarantino being mixed race have to Django killing innocent white people? Django Unchained is no different from other Tarantino films. That's how most of his films are like.

Again the only 'white women' he killed was that white women who was with the slave master(who was the ANTAGONIST again ANTAGONIST of the film). Most of the film had to do with Django trying to find and rescue his wife with his 'white' partner who was helping him. Ironically his 'white' partner was more ruthless and was doing the majority of the killings throughout their quest to find Django's wife.

Django only killed people in the film who were hostiles or people he wanted revenge on. I don't get where the hell people are getting he killed innocent white people from.

Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] ^^^What the heck does Quentin Tarantino being mixed race have to Django killing white people?

->

quote:
Tarantino apparently came from a dysfunctional family background. While his father Tony Tarantino was of Italian origin, his mother Connie McHugh, was half Irish and half Cherokee Indian, and it seems they married when Connie became pregnant with Quentin at the tender age of fourteen.

This story is told in greater detail in author Sharon Waxman’s book ‘Rebels on the Backlot – Six Maverick Directors and How they Conquered the Hollywood Studio System’, and the book reveals that Connie soon split with Tarantino’s father and later married a man called, Curt Zastoupil, with whom she and young Tarantino lived for several years.

Sharon Waxman describes in her book how unhappy Tarantino was at school and subject to much bullying and teasing by the other children. Tarantino would have been a school pupil at a time when Western films and TV programmes would have been popular, and at a time when Whites composed c. 90% of the population of the US. With the conflict depicted in films of that time between White settlers and ‘Red Indian’ tribes, one can imagine that much of the teasing Tarantino received at school may have revolved around his part Cherokee ancestry.

I could be wrong, but this may be the reason why Tarantino appears to like making racially charged films that denigrate and demonise the White characters depicted and particularly those White characters who would be presumed to have pride in their race. Perhaps on a subconscious level at least, he is still taking his revenge on the schoolboy tormentors that made him so unhappy at school?

http://www.westernspring.co.uk/django-explained/
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
^^^That still doesn't prove Django was killing 'innocent' white people during the film.
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Quentin Tarantino is not mixed race,he still white.He just have some admixture,but that does not mean mixed race.

His mother was half native american,not him.
She would be a mixed race native american if she still looks basically native american.

Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
quote:
Quentin Tarantino is not mixed race,he still white.He just have some admixture,but that does not mean mixed race.

His mother was half native american,not him.
She would be a mixed race native american if she still looks basically native american.

He's visibly mixed. Look at his facial bone structure. Very few people can pass as 'white' if they are 1/4 Amerindian. I've only ever seen one photo of a 1/4 Eskimo 3/4 Swede who could pass as white. The level of admixture of passing is usually 1/8 or 1/16.
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
I have disagree.
I think you need a rest from the computer.

He does not look mixed,you wording wrong,at most he may look like he has some admixture(maybe) if want to go there.
Mixed race is not not a race anyway.

He still looks white,and besides if no one looks at this family tree like you have normal folks just from looking at him for the first time will see him clearly still has a white person.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here is my take on things people like to play games If you go strictly by Black someone will say yeah how black,were they black black,or just dark and don't even get into the nose thing a thread can last days on end just on nose alone,I like to go by culture that always have them in a bind sending them scurrying,the new science of Dna mapping is proving to be a boon when you come at them from a multi disciplined approach I find that one of two things will happen.#1 dead silence or
#2 tacit acknowledgement.

Brada's Debate Rules

#1 Be polite rudeness sends a signal that you are not control of your emotion and can be exploited even if the position you hold is right.

#2 Do not allow yourself to be baited by off topic
rants.(usually they are using the rant to escape or as a delaying tactic)

#3 Before going in a debate have at-least three independent sources for what you are presenting have at least one primary source in that bag.

#4 Never let them walk without looking at your sources if needs be have them explain the links or sources you have provided and the reasons for dismissing them with sources of equal validity but the conversations stops until till then.

#5 Be-where of your own ego,never knowingly enter a debate with materials you knew was faulty just to win points,as you don't know what your opponent know,if your opponent came with air-tight solid material then concede(check da ego) an old source can be used as a supplement but never as your main source.

These are points I have adopted from various posters here over the years,some present some not,and that's why this place is hated for this was a place where Eurocentrism came to die.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
^^^^Amazing post...Just amazing. The last sentence was just good.
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But I am just curious...I wanted to get to the bottom of this. How did EgyptSearch get associated with Afrocentrism?

Like every other forum egyptsearch has a variety of views. Actually there are debates all the time between alleged "Afrocentric" members as Djehuti pointed out. There is sharp disagreement with certain "Olmec" theories as just one example.

The so called Afrocentric "association" is BS. WHat those who make this claim really mean, is that they are upset that there is a substantial database of evidence and hard-nosed, suported analysis therefrom, testifying to the diversity of African peoples and the African continent (along wiht its outgoings) and presenting a clear, balanced, scholarly picture of the same.

Furthermore, unlike other forums, the games they play on Wikipedia with bogus references, bogus text, "stealth" removal of information, edit warring etc can't work here. All the data is laid out, with associated citations, for ALL to actually see and draw their own conclusions, and debate. None of that WIkipedia "stealth" bullshiit and administrator collaboration bullshiit works here.

Another reason Eurocentric and "bidoversity" hypocrites don't like ES is that it is a true, open scholarly forum, that has a reliable, verifable, central database in place. You dont have to take any interpretation a poster makes- verify the scholarly citation for yourself. There is nothing to hide. ANd the data cannot be buried. It is duplicated across several websites, with good representation in Google's top 10 or 20.

If ES disappeared tomorrow it would not make a difference. The data is well in hand and expanding every day. Those who hoped to bury it, either by "stealth" or by use of forum administrators to "ban" have failed. "Bans" on various "biodiversity" websites have also failed to stop the flow of data. The disappearance of one mirror or website will not stop that flow. Its like the many-headed hydra of the revolutionary Atlantic. CUt off one head, and 3 more will appear.

-

ES, and other similar forums in a sense, represent the peoples forces, unimpressed and unintimidated by certain biased Eurocentric academics or "biodiversity" bullshiit in whatever guise. We are only too happy to take them all on, and take them down. We can do guerrilla fighting, we can do main-force fighting. To paraphrase Giap- big database, big victory.

-

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
^^ Excellent post Zarahan. I love it.

I also noticed on Biodiversity forum a Admin HAS TO verify your post for it to show...

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
What you guys think of this?

Should blacks leave Christianity and lslam?even the the africanized versions and go back to the more native african faiths?

I read over time that coptic christianity is a native african faith has well just like the african version of islam,not the arab version.

Of course if these VERSIONS COULD BE CONSIDERED native african then so be it,but they are not has native has the more pure grown african faiths like the ancient nubian religion, ancient egyptians religion etc...

I prefer the more native african faiths like nubian,ancient egyptian,akan,yoruba,mande etc..

Here something about some blacks returning back to thier more native faiths.
This one focuses on blacks in the united states.
It's interesting to read.

Are blacks abandoning Christianity for African faiths?

http://thegrio.com/2011/10/19/african-religions-gain-following-among-black-christians/

Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
^^^'Page not found.'
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Sorry about that,let me find again.I just added some new stuff in post as well.
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Let's see if this works.

Are blacks abandoning Christianity for African faiths?

http://thegrio.com/2011/10/19/african-religions-gain-following-among-black-christians/

Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
^^^Link works.

Thanks.

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
No problem,i will add the working link in other post as well.

After you read the info inside tell us what you think.

Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Read half way through it. So far its an interesting read. So far I like this part...

"How can you tell me I’m going to a place [hell] that you’ve never been?” Belagun asked.

“And how do you know that you’re not going there?”

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
The reason i bring this topic up or one of the reason is because i have no idea who really were the hebrews.

This bible series gave me some time to think,and there seems to be,well if the hebrews were they black or white or both?

Certain african scholars i have read in the past said the hebrews were originally white,and just because some blacks came into that group later that does not make the hebrews a black group and most still remain white if many had some admixture.

It's said that the arabs were originally white,not those of saba who are really arabians not arabs,and since arabs and hebrews are closely related it seems that the hebrews were white from some african scholars i read in the past that i respect said.

Chancellor williams is one of them.

They did not get everything right but they seem to make themselves really clear about the hebrews.

Has for egyptians,axumites etc,i know clearly what they were.
Folks like phoenicians,carthaginians etc,i have really no idea.

Has anyone done wide spread dna testing on hebrews,phoenicians etc..

I always get answers like,we have no idea if moses was black or white and the same with jesus OR it should not matter what color they were,
if they ever existed at all.

To me i will stick to faiths and cultures that i know that are clearly african or black in origin,and i can't speak for anyone else just me.

I personally think folks of african origin should get back to the more native african faiths,and for those that can't at least africanized your beliefs if you stay in the christian faith or islam.

Like i said there are africanized versions for those two faiths,but it's better to get back to the more native faiths.

That's my view,and like i said i can't speak for others just myself.

Note- many arabs today still seem to be white,just like many jewish folks.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post 
Wanna know why ES is Feared through the Internet?

Cause we are SOLDIERS. We let the FACTS fall where it may and we slaughter the racists euros who come here with lies and deceptions.

Just finished reading Youtube, and was lauaghing at these low life named phonecian7 scrambleing to claim the WHOLE ENTIRE E-CLADE as NON AFRICAN. Cuse me while I laugh Bahahahahahah.

We Black, White, African, Latin etc Are ALL SOLDIERS some CHrisitan Soldiers like Me, and some Soldiers for Humanity and Some conscious Soldiers with an higher feel for people.

Every day I thank God I am able to speak and learn from Truthseekers like people here with No fear of Haters and there threats. Remember what the Bible teaches,"don't fear him that can only kill you once then has nothing he could do after, Fear the person, that when he kills can throw you into Hell, Fear him"

Africans and Euros are standing side by side in the fight to right the wrongs of the 18th century evils forced on minorities and claiming Africans 3/5th of an Human being. Same people that Gave us Freedom Fighters Like Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Marcus Mosiah Garvey
Huey Newton, Steve Biko of south Africa Nelson Mandela, Rosa Parks, Jackie Robinson(1st Black Baseball player) Sad these days is the Youngstas are being brainwashed with Rap music that promotes Sex, Drugs, Beating woman, Gun violence and money. Children are being dumbed down because this evil disgusting world is desperate to quell TRUE REVOLUTION by targeting the Next Gen with Condoms and teaching youth as young as 7 Learning about homosexuality? Really?? Children really need to learn about 2 men having SEX??? Really?? And to top it all off now Teacher gave students 13 yearsold an porn book. How Evil do you have to be to promote Sex and toddlers Read this story people:

B.C. mom outraged after son brings home graphic sexual flipbook from school

I went to a Catholic school in the 1960s, so it goes without saying that my sex education consisted of puzzled playground discussions and furtive looks at Playboy magazines.

I wonder what the nuns at my school would have made of the explicit little pamphlet that turned up at a Grade 8 sex-education class in Nanaimo, on Vancouver Island.

A flipbook (you riffle the pages with your fingers to create a moving

image) entitled Put on Something Sexy that depicts a woman putting a condom on her lover's erect penis, after which the naked couple make love, was made available at the Jan. 31 class in Wellington Secondary School, the National Post reported.

The flip book, whose pages can be viewed here, apparently was given to a boy as a prize in the Grade 8 sexual-health class (I wonder what he had to do to win it).

When the parents of the 13-year-old saw the pamphlet they hit the roof.

I was physically nauseous when I saw what they had given to him,” mother Cathy Sanders told CTV News.

The boy's father, Clay Sanders, said the flipbook was "cartoon pornography."

“I don’t think any depictions of sexual activity are necessary to pass on to children in school,” he told CTV News.

Officials of the Nanaimo-Ladysmith school district quickly apologized, sending a letter to parents of students who'd attended the session. Spokeswoman Donna Reimer said AIDS Vancouver Island had provided the booklet, which had not been approved beforehand.

“When the school discovered the material they realized it was inappropriate and they removed it,” Reimer told CTV News.

But AIDS Vancouver Island, which has been involved in student education for 15 years, defended its use of the flipbook, saying it's been featured in many classes previously without incident.

“Providing students with straightforward, non-judgmental information about safer sex and sexuality is critical to making sure that those students know how to protect themselves against not only HIV but also a host of other sexually transmitted infections,” spokesman Eric Berndt told CTV News.

Reimer told the Daily News AIDS Vancouver had put material on a display table for students to look at. One pamphlet explaining oral sex was removed when an administrator spotted it.

In future, all materials will be reviewed by the school district before being used in sex-ed classes, she said.

Cathy Sanders said she worried her son had been traumatized by the flipbook.

"Once a child is exposed to something, you can never erase that from their memory," she said.

Make of that comment what you will, but the incident does raise questions about age-appropriate materials.

[ Related: Sex education delays teen sex, study finds ]

School sex education has always met resistance from some parents who see the facts-of-life talk to be their job. If schools want a role, parents must be allies. There has to be a balance between being explicit enough to get the message across and without being so graphic you risk a parental backlash.

The web site About Kids Health, administered by Toronto's Hospital for Sick Children, offers some guidelines about what's appropriate to discuss at particular phases of childhood. It notes teens tend to be more private about these things, which makes an early discussion about sexual basics and safer sex essential.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybrew/b-c-mom-outraged-son-brings-home-graphic-203501677.html

PEOPLE, This is just the Tip of the Iceberg an good friend told me. AS long as our yutes are brainwashed with witchcraft, wizardy, zombies etc WE will be in serious trouble.

Our Communties need role models for the yutes instaed of this, we see children losing there lives as young as 9. In my Community we lost the life of an great wonderful and caring teen at 15. How an grown man can hurt an child and think they "gangsta and cool" is making me wanna puke. Children are NOT to be harmed yet all through out NA we see death of the future.

We are ALL IMMIGRANTS TO CANADA AND USA, The 1st people Natives, deserve WAY more respect and support in there communities. Understabd people Natives had it WORSE then ANY holocaust because the Lost control of there own lands and now live in reserves, as If they are cattle. I support ALL people, I also realize we should put more Jobs and support in Native . Natives are brothers to Blacks, Indians and ASians To see that Natives live in Homes with out toilet and hot water is shamefull and shows that the elites only care about making an profit even if it destroys our Swamps, Jungles and rainforests we need these things to live on this earth, Trees soak up Carbon monoxide and allow us to live health and clean life(Is'nt God Good People? I mean we have trees that basically eat gases that hurt us, Proof there is an God). Natives are fighting for protection of our forests and they need help from ALL immigrants Whether Black, White, Latino, Indian Asian. We must Move as one and stand United against lies and corruption.

Credit the SEEKERS Zarahan, Djehuti Troll Patrol, TruthCentric, Doug M, Al Takruri, XYZman etc for there hard work and never ending breakdown of studies that many laymen are confused with. Keep walking with Jah, and Jah will keep walking with you.

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
quote:
If ES disappeared tomorrow it would not make a difference. The data is well in hand and expanding every day. Those who hoped to bury it, either by "stealth" or by use of forum administrators to "ban" have failed. "Bans" on various "biodiversity" websites have also failed to stop the flow of data
No one takes your data serious retard. All you've done is created a few crappy drawings on paint tool. Your "references" are all bogus, as already revealed. Most of the time they don't support what you say.

None of your data has entered peer-reviewed journals. You're left with paint tool and a shitty website "es reloaded".

In 50 years or whenever when you die, your site will have changed nothing. What you afroloons fail to understand is that afrocentrism is pseudo-history. Academia will always reject it. Creating diagrams on paint tool, and creating webforums via proboards isn't going to change anything.

"The data is well in hand and expanding every day." - Its so sad you think your "data" actually means something. lmao.

beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
If ES disappeared tomorrow it would not make a difference. The data is well in hand and expanding every day. Those who hoped to bury it, either by "stealth" or by use of forum administrators to "ban" have failed. "Bans" on various "biodiversity" websites have also failed to stop the flow of data
No one takes your data serious retard. All you've done is created a few crappy drawings on paint tool. Your "references" are all bogus, as already revealed. Most of the time they don't support what you say.

None of your data has entered peer-reviewed journals. You're left with paint tool and a shitty website "es reloaded".

In 50 years or whenever when you die, your site will have changed nothing. What you afroloons fail to understand is that afrocentrism is pseudo-history. Academia will always reject it. Creating diagrams on paint tool, and creating webforums via proboards isn't going to change anything.

"The data is well in hand and expanding every day." - Its so sad you think your "data" actually means something. lmao.

YOu need to take a stroll over to academia.edu
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Um...What have we posted that indicates we are 'Afrocentrics' or 'afrolooms' as you call it. Just because some may disagree with you doesn't mean they are a 'Afrocentric' or 'afroloom'. Seriously how old are you?
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Oh this delilah- in bible series.

-

-

Delilah was philistine.
The philistines origin seems to be from Aegean.

quote-
One of a people of Aegean origin who settled on the southern coast of Palestine in the 12th century bc, about the time of the arrival of the Israelites.

-

-

Some of those angels.
 -

Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by beyoku:
quote:
quote:

YOu need to take a stroll over to academia.edu
lol. How many papers have I posted here that refute Afrocentrism? Over 100. Note that all you're left with is conspiracy theories (just view Zaharan's crackpot post about "infiltrators" or people who are "trying to hide the truth" by removing wikipedia edits... [Roll Eyes] ).

Scholars/mainstream academia do not support Afrocentrism. So all Afrocentrics are left with is creating blogspots, crappy proboards or diagrams on paint tools. Afrocentrism doesn't exist in the real world - its a cyber phenomenon. That's why serious academics don't engage Afrocentrics online - they see Afrocentrism as nothing more than trolling.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
And Django Unchained actually showed a black man in a positive light and that movie was written by a white person I believe.

Now can you imagine a film made of the reverse? Where a white guy goes on a killing spree, slicing up blacks? It would be accused of 'racism'...

Um...There are a lot of those films...And when I mean positive light I mean a black man actually 'winning at the end'.

And no where in the film did he kill 'innocent people'? [/QB]

ROTFLMAO [Big Grin]

Son, you do realize you are arguing with a white supremacist idiot par examplar?? According to this nutcase slave holders who kidnap and rape women are somehow "innocent". But I'm sure in his warped mind they're innocent so long as their victims are black. Oh and let's be frank even after the abolishment of slavery, many black women still fell prey to rape and sexual assault by white men. So contrary to what the idiot says apparently black women were very 'wanted' by white racists. [Embarrassed]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

^^^What the heck does Quentin Tarantino being mixed race have to Django killing innocent white people? Django Unchained is no different from other Tarantino films. That's how most of his films are like.

Again the only 'white women' he killed was that white women who was with the slave master(who was the ANTAGONIST again ANTAGONIST of the film). Most of the film had to do with Django trying to find and rescue his wife with his 'white' partner who was helping him. Ironically his 'white' partner was more ruthless and was doing the majority of the killings throughout their quest to find Django's wife.

Django only killed people in the film who were hostiles or people he wanted revenge on. I don't get where the hell people are getting he killed innocent white people from.

LMAO [Big Grin] Indeed, Tarantino even with his Native American ancestry is STILL predominantly and thus JUST white!! LOL @ this pathetic "self-hating" white man because he's part Native American! I swear you white racist loons are the nuttiest! [Big Grin] Tarantino does not hate whites (his own people) anymore than he hates asians since the vast majority of people killed in his Kill Bill series were Asian!! LOL @ this dumbf*ck reading 'race' into everything! You're worse than paranoid blacks in America who read racism into everything! Tarantino makes movies based on the sensationalized notion of REVENGE pure and simple and it really has nothing to do with race. If Django hated all white people how come he did not kill all of his white partners?? LOL
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

ROTFLMAO [Big Grin]

Son, you do realize you are arguing with a white supremacist idiot par examplar?? According to this nutcase slave holders who kidnap and rape women are somehow "innocent". But I'm sure in his warped mind they're innocent so long as their victims are black. Oh and let's be frank even after the abolishment of slavery, many black women still fell prey to rape and sexual assault by white men. So contrary to what the idiot says apparently black women were very 'wanted' by white racists. [Embarrassed] [/QB]

Tell me about... -__-
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Getting back to the topic at hand...
quote:
Originally posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova:

But I am just curious...I wanted to get to the bottom of this. How did EgyptSearch get associated with Afrocentrism?

Like every other forum egyptsearch has a variety of views. Actually there are debates all the time between alleged "Afrocentric" members as Djehuti pointed out. There is sharp disagreement with certain "Olmec" theories as just one example.

The so called Afrocentric "association" is BS. WHat those who make this claim really mean, is that they are upset that there is a substantial database of evidence and hard-nosed, suported analysis therefrom, testifying to the diversity of African peoples and the African continent (along wiht its outgoings) and presenting a clear, balanced, scholarly picture of the same.

Furthermore, unlike other forums, the games they play on Wikipedia with bogus references, bogus text, "stealth" removal of information, edit warring etc can't work here. All the data is laid out, with associated citations, for ALL to actually see and draw their own conclusions, and debate. None of that WIkipedia "stealth" bullshiit and administrator collaboration bullshiit works here.

Another reason Eurocentric and "bidoversity" hypocrites don't like ES is that it is a true, open scholarly forum, that has a reliable, verifable, central database in place. You dont have to take any interpretation a poster makes- verify the scholarly citation for yourself. There is nothing to hide. ANd the data cannot be buried. It is duplicated across several websites, with good representation in Google's top 10 or 20.

If ES disappeared tomorrow it would not make a difference. The data is well in hand and expanding every day. Those who hoped to bury it, either by "stealth" or by use of forum administrators to "ban" have failed. "Bans" on various "biodiversity" websites have also failed to stop the flow of data. The disappearance of one mirror or website will not stop that flow. Its like the many-headed hydra of the revolutionary Atlantic. CUt off one head, and 3 more will appear.

-

ES, and other similar forums in a sense, represent the peoples forces, unimpressed and unintimidated by certain biased Eurocentric academics or "biodiversity" bullshiit in whatever guise. We are only too happy to take them all on, and take them down. We can do guerrilla fighting, we can do main-force fighting. To paraphrase Giap- big database, big victory.

-

I couldn't have put it better myself. Notice how Euronut fools like Anglo-idiot accuse us Egyptsearch veterans as being erroneous losers. If that's so then why the hell does he keep trying to debate us and LOSE every time??! LOL I've notice over the past years that I visit this forum that Euronut trolls are have this addiction to spread their lies and erroneous beliefs even against folks armed with the truth! I used ask why bother when we know we're right but I agree with Rasol and Explorer that we might as well USE these nitwits to our advantage by pulling their strings to 'debate' us more as to expose their idiocy for the world to see.

And yes as Zarahan has stated the mountains of evidence cannot be erased, and is constantly being spread in other websites by other peoples in other parts of the globe.

Fartheadbonkers is fighting a war he lost ages ago. Which is exactly why he mentally continues to dwell in the 20th century still stuck in Coon scholarship. [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com