EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » OT: ATTENTION EVERYONE!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT: ATTENTION EVERYONE!
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Son of Ra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Due to Ausars the moderator absence and the White Nubian menace. People have not been able to discuss things on here in peace. So I have gone out of my way to create this site until Ausar comes back and deals with White Nubian and flame warring on this site tones down.
http://anthropologyshow.webs.com/

All who wish to have a mature discussions/debates, feel free to join my site. My site is for everyone. I don't care if you're a Eurocentric or Afrocentric. But be warned there are rules and those rules will be followed.
http://anthropologyshow.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/9200840-rules-

The rules are not to strict, but they will be followed accordingly.

I need at least ONE admin and TWO mods. Those that are interested in the job please PM me. But be warned...I will NOT tolerate Admins or Mods abusing their power. If you have a personal vendetta against someone, don't let it get to you.

So those who are interest feel free to join. I even created a thread to get things heated up.
http://anthropologyshow.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/9201014-where-is-proof-that-lower-egyptians-were-different-from-upper-egyptians-

The site is not the most advanced site, but it should do.

Posts: 1135 | From: Top secret | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I'll bite, but I still want to post my findings on this forum before it's shut down.
Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Son of Ra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^Okay. [Smile]

Truthcentric already joined.

Posts: 1135 | From: Top secret | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ I'll bite, but I still want to post my findings on this forum before it's shut down.

Then could you please share them soon? I'm dying with excitement here.
Posts: 7076 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Anyone else?
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ill Join. I was gonna say we should invite our best friend Cachibatches from historum..lol [Razz]
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
Ill Join. I was gonna say we should invite our best friend Cachibatches from historum..lol [Razz]

Yeah invite him. I got banned from that f*cking site. The mods are so cheap on that site. The ban will be lifted until August the 8th.

Please also invite Ashante, Mansamusa,precolonialafricaftw and the others.

And you can also help out with the site.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The site looks like what a Norwegian heavy metal band might do
Posts: 42925 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
The site looks like what a Norwegian heavy metal band might do

[Big Grin]
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn man they have it out for African/Black posters on Historum. I also find it funny how Cachibatches is all buddy buddy with Atlantids considering the fact that he considers the Egyptians to be a Nordic Empire.

and Yeah Ill invite those people and of course I can help out just let me know what you need me to do.

BTW, Post on ESR its a good site, IDK why people dont post there.

quote:
Originally posted by Son of Ra:
quote:

Yeah invite him. I got banned from that f*cking site. The mods are so cheap on that site. The ban will be lifted until August the 8th.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Damn man they have it out for African/Black posters on Historum. I also find it funny how Cachibatches is all buddy buddy with Atlantids considering the fact that he considers the Egyptians to be a Nordic Empire.

and Yeah Ill invite those people and of course I can help out just let me know what you need me to do.

^^Yeah, I think people should post more on ESR. I try
to cross-post all my stuff over there so when ES is shut down, nothing is lost. And in addition
the stuff is also backed up on private blogs, and
a number of ES members have their own blogs. This is a
good thing for it means the data will be around,
with good representation in the search engines and
there is nothing "mods" on Historum, or "admins"
on Wikipedia can do about it. There are those on
Wikipedia who think they can create some sort of
information monopoly or "information first" on a
topic by editing out the detailed scholarship we
post on ES but they invariably fail. The scholarship
will not go away and is easily accessible via the
search engines with high ranking, and it debunks
all the bogus Wiki "stealth edits" that they do.
Hopes of being some sort of "last word" on a topic
because Wiki is such a visible presence on the web have
already failed, and will continue to fail. There are
now plenty of credible alternative sources on
African bio-cultural history.

As for Historum I would tell people don't give them much
of your time if they are sandbagging you. Why build up
the forum traffic of people who are doing you wrong?
Its better to harvest the bogus claims being made,
copy and paste to ES or Reloaded without replying
on their forum, and then debunk it over here or at Reloaded.
Used to be done more frequently in the past. How many
times have vet posters copied the bogus arguments
being made at say Anthroscape over here to be
demolished?
And while assorted "mods" scurried to "ban" hard
data posted, in hopes of keeping an unchallenged
propaganda flood going, they had already failed.

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
quote:

quote:
quote:

I tried telling Cachibatches about him, but I don't give two sh*ts anymore. Cachi isn't even good at debating.

If you want to help out, I'll make you admin like I did Truthcentric.

I tried making an account for ESR but something happened.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
***I tried making an account for ESR but something happened. ***

The dog ate my homework. He! He! He!

****he considers the Egyptians to be a Nordic Empire.*** Now seriously!!! What is this Historum...the Comedy Channel? You suprise me Jari. How can you even invite someone like that to sit at the intellectual table to discuss AE with you.

Even Lioness's admixture with the Levant theory is a wee bit more credible.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
I tried to register yesterday and the site must have been down or something, cuz it didnt come up.

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

****he considers the Egyptians to be a Nordic Empire.*** Now seriously!!! What is this Historum...the Comedy Channel? You suprise me Jari. How can you even invite someone like that to sit at the intellectual table to discuss AE with you.

Even Lioness's admixture with the Levant theory is a wee bit more credible.

Im talking about Cachi bataches who believes in the Mixed Race theory not the Nordic theory, Thats Atlantids or Casite what ever the fk its name is, I can care less about him.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thats Atlantids or Casite what ever the fk its name is, I can care less about him. [/QB]

Somebody said earlier Atlantids is Anglo Pyramidologist aka Faheemdunkers
Posts: 42925 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
^^^Yes he's Faheemdunkers.

I was the one that said that.

Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Anyone still interested?

White Nubian is still running around.

Also if you don't like the layout of my site, I can make a different one...

Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
^Yep.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Anyone still interested?

White Nubian is still running around.

Also if you don't like the layout of my site, I can make a different one...

I recommend the color scheme of Egyptsearch that people are familiar with light grays and greeenish grey bars.
Perhaps one of these titles
African History or
African Civilizations
Ancient Civilzations
Ancient Culture
Ancient Egypt Forum

The top banner could have a montage of The Sphinx, pyramids, Nabta Playa, Great Zimbabwe ruins, Great Mosque of Djenné

or if world civilizations a mix of those, Pyramid, Greek Temple, Sumerian, Great wall of China etc,

However there's already Egyptsearch relaoded

Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
^^^Gonna make a new forum. This current one of mines isn't that advanced. Wanna help out?
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh crap, I just created a new thread in your current forum (it asks about average AE skin color).

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7076 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
^^^don't worry. My new forum is going to be MUCH...Repeat MUCH better!

Stay tuned. [Smile]

Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
ATTENTION EVERYONE. Just created a new and more advanced forum than the one in the OP.
http://africanplanet.boards.net/

This one has many more features. One of those features including a chat room. The same rules of the Anthropology Show forum applies to the African Planet forum.

Those that are interested in being mods please PM me...I just need TWO!

All are welcome to join and discuss topics not only about African related but other non African things.

My Anthropology Show forum will is going to be deleted.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^^^don't worry. My new forum is going to be MUCH...Repeat MUCH better!

Stay tuned. [Smile]

what is your opinion of Egyptsearch Reloaded?

Anway on your site I think the type size on your webiste needs to be slightly larger. The size here at ES is good. That size is very important
One problem with Reloaded is that when you quote a previous poster the quote goes into a very type size. It should be the same size as well as the general type size slightly larger
It goes without saying if it will be possible to post pictures that it's a good idea to make it impossible to post oversize posts ( unless they post medium size and will only show full size when clicked to a separate window.

Your current categories are this:

-

^^^^ You have a section called "race corner" yet you also have a category called "Physical Anthropology" and in that category you say "Discuss the differences in phenotypes of people around the world from Negroid, Caucasoid, Mongoloid,etc."
That is in effect "race" also, better to have no "race' category

You also have an Egyptology section but it is under a main section called " Non Anthropology Discussions"
yet Egyptology includes anthropology and achaeology better to eliminate "Non anthropology" title

I recommend keeping the categories few and people careful of explanations of headings people will have a lot of problems with what you have written, better to say less

Here is what could be done, I'm sure everybody has their own ideas

Ancient DNA, Genetics

Modern DNA ,Genetics

Egyptology

Ancient Civilizations

Ethnic Groups

Physical Anthropology

History A.D.
1st century to present

Ancient Architecture, Human Settlements, Megaliths

Current Events/News/Poltics

Anything Goes

This Website

THE ARCHIVE (all entries must have links)
>

DNA Genetics Articles links

Physical Anthropology Articles links

Pictures, Ancient

Pictures, People

Ancient and Historical Texts

^^^ This is all you need.

You don't need explanations, that will just cause problems. It's self explanatory. Fewer categories are better than more categories ( I added categories that are archive oriented rather than discussion oriented, for easy reference access. pictures, links etc. )
It's best not to have a separate race category. It leads to confusion. If someone wants to post about race they can go to Physical Anthropology or DNA Genetics and people posting there can dispute whether race is valid or not.

Some of the longest discussions here would fall into the DNA Genetics categories or Ethnic Groups category

my two cents

Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
^^^Thanks for your input, but that site is deleted. It was just basically a rough draft. Here is the new one.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^^^Thanks for your input, but that site is deleted. It was just basically a rough draft. Here is the new one.

You took the easy way you ripped off africanholocaust.net 's graphics, ('Peoples' section)

And what you have now is not analogous to Egyptearch the look you have now says Modern ethnic groups of Africa
rather than an Ancient culture/Egypt emphasis. No problem if that's what you want.

why not wait for a few other peoples input befoer you proceed?
send me some pics and I'll put togther an original graphic if you want

Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Nope...I just took that image because it looked cool. If you recommend me another image then fine.

Also this site is NOT suppose to be a carbon copy of Egyptsearch but something unique. If it was then i wouldn't be unique...

Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
@Lioness.

You can really make a graphic? Something like this.
 -

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^ I might get around to it later. Ive lost some interest because I was expecting not a carbon copy of Egyptsearch but something that represents the same ancient emphasis (including plenty of African) and would be more similar to ES.

Now you have a selection that says "Women of Modern Africa"

There's nothing wrong with "Women of Modern Africa" if that's what you want and with no representation of archtecture or artifact or symbols for DNA or landscape

This selection of women is too many to fit on a headline banner unless reduced very small.
Woman top row, 3rd from left, black lipstick seems to be a Westernized fashion interpretation of traditional African garb, I could be wrong

You are doing things too quickly. If you want people from here (some with a lot of experience) to go over to your site and post you might want to wait for more of their input so that you would have things there that could be improvements over what is here.
If you want to do things casual and have two or three of your pals here post then leave as is

You've gone to the extremes. Youyr first version looked like a dark heavy metal gothic history forum
now it looks like a modern peoples of Africa forum, so now it excludes Asia, , Near East, Europe, Australia etc. subjects which people here sometimes post about.. The more narrow the fewer people will post

Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
^^^Um...Lioness. I'm not saying I'm going to put that pic of modern African women on my site, but I was asking you can you make a collage of pictures like the above picture is a collage of African women. The site is African focused from history, DNA, culture,etc. I think people will get that.

And the reason why I made this site is because many people were complaining about White Nubian trolling. You being one of those people.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008619

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com