EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » SPIKE TV: KING TUT SERIES (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: SPIKE TV: KING TUT SERIES
SEEKING
Member # 10105

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEEKING     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.deadline.com/2013/09/spike-tv-developing-king-tut-event-series/
Posts: 391 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firewall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting.
Posts: 2560 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting even if it will probably another whitewash of Ancient Egyptian history!! [Big Grin]

Maybe somebody should send them the DNA Tribes analysis results of the same JAMA study!

http://dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01-01.pdf
http://dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2013-02-01.pdf

Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firewall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the link i wonder what recent dna evidence they are talking about.

This?
 -

Quote-
In February 2010, the results of DNA tests confirmed that he was the son of Akhenaten (mummy KV55) and Akhenaten's sister and wife (mummy KV35YL), whose name is unknown but whose remains are positively identified as "The Younger Lady" mummy found in KV35.

Quote-
An academic study which included DNA profiling of some of the related male mummies of the 18th Dynasty of Egypt was published in the Journal of the American Medical Association in 2010. Tutankhamun's Y-DNA haplogroup was not published in the academic paper.[29][30][31] In 2011 iGENEA, a Swiss personal genomics company selling genealogical DNA tests, claimed to have reconstructed King Tut's Y-DNA profile based on some screencaps from a Discovery Channel documentary about the study. iGENEA claims that King Tut belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup R1b1a. Members of the research team that conducted the academic study published in 2010 stated they had not been consulted by iGENEA before they published the haplogroup information and described iGENEA's claims as "unscientific".

Quote-

Scientists at a Zurich-based DNA genealogy centre, iGENEA, in a in Discovery Channel documentary 2011 claimed that Tutankhamun had Haplogroup R1b1a2, to which more than 50% of European men, but less than 1% of modern-day Egyptians belong to.

But the Y-chromosome of King Tut has never been published and DNA profile displayed in Discovery Channel documentary may not belong to the Pharaoh. According to Carsten Pusch, a geneticist at Germany's University of Tübingen who was part of the team that unraveled Tut's DNA from samples taken from his mummy and mummies of his family members, iGENEA's claims are "simply impossible."

R1b does show up in parts of northern Africa, particularly some regions in Algeria, where tests have found it in 11.8% of subjects.[19] It is also found in central Africa around Chad and Cameroon,[20] but the Chadic-speaking area in Africa is dominated by the branch known as R1b1c (R-V88).

or this?

-

-

-

AryanPrideWorldWide21
quote:

I know this subject is played out, and the case is closed. But, what I discovered below really has bothered me, and ruined my day. Please forgive me for this. No bad intentions were intended.

Also, you guys remember King Tut's DNA and bust that were on Nat Geo, or the Discovery Channel? It has been revealed that it was a hoax. It was proven to be "unscientific". Even people who were part of the DNA test have came out and admitted to it. King Tut Related to Half of European Men? Maybe Not | Personal Genomics | Tutankhamen's Relatives | LiveScience
http://www.livescience.com/15388-discovery-channel-tutankhamen-dna.html

I am proud to be White , and I don't claim anything other than White. No Indians, Arabs, Ethiopians, East Africans, or any other so called "Caucasians". As much as I would like to claim Ancient Egypt as a "WHITE SOCIETY". All of this proof Black Egypt keeps adding up. You've these DNA test, disgraceful Whites coming out admitting to they're lies, and even our own Greek Historians that described the Ancient Egyptians and Ethiopians as Black. I've always wondered why Ethiopians, Eritreans, Somalians, and Sudanese resembled Ancient Egyptians so much. Could they be the descendants from when the Romans, Arabs, and Turks invaded and they migrated South?? I am almost losing hope. My son brought this info to my attention, and I did more research on it. It all adds up, and I'm discussed. You guys take a look at this below and you be the judge of things.

Take a look at this that was found in Ramses Tomb. A classification of races in Ancient Egypt after foreign invasions. There are 2 particalar groups with Dark skin complexion. 1) The really Black ones that are Nubians. 2) The brown dark skin ones that are The Ancient Egyptians. The rest of them are Semites, Asiatics, etc. Us Whites would be put in those categories. Because, if those atual Brown Dark skinned Ancient Egyptians are really White, why do they look different from the others??
 -

Here are somethings that really pissed me off!!!
White slaves grooming NEGRO!!!
http://www.angelfire.com/ky/southernrock/NubianKemsitCirca700BC-WhenNubiansCame.jpg

Ancient Egyptian statue with Negro features
http://downtownblackandbrown.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/20120812_145820.jpg

To read the rest Open link.

DNA Tribes: King Tut and family is of Sub Saharan African Origin??

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t986278/

[Big Grin]

Posts: 2560 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Firewall:

I kind of assume it was the JAMA study.

http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=185393

Hopefully, they have taken into account the DNA STR alleles of the mummies for the casting. [Smile]

Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Have you seen this?

NGC Presents : King Tut's Final Secrets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euEZkUILBjM

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
Have you seen this?

No, have they used something beyond the JAMA study?
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Amun-Ra The Ultimate:
quote:
Have you seen this?

I have not seen the whole thing,only parts of it,but later i will watch the whole thing.
This came out in 2009 around the time of the JAMA study.

Cable TV racism The deafricanization of history

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvU9dzY8Rp8

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

This?
 -

In February 2010, the results of DNA tests confirmed that he was the son of Akhenaten (mummy KV55) and Akhenaten's sister and wife (mummy KV35YL), whose name is unknown but whose remains are positively identified as "The Younger Lady" mummy found in KV35.

Quote-
An academic study which included DNA profiling of some of the related male mummies of the 18th Dynasty of Egypt was published in the Journal of the American Medical Association in 2010. Tutankhamun's Y-DNA haplogroup was not published in the academic paper.[29][30][31] In 2011 iGENEA, a Swiss personal genomics company selling genealogical DNA tests, claimed to have reconstructed King Tut's Y-DNA profile based on some screencaps from a Discovery Channel documentary about the study. iGENEA claims that King Tut belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup R1b1a. Members of the research team that conducted the academic study published in 2010 stated they had not been consulted by iGENEA before they published the haplogroup information and described iGENEA's claims as "unscientific".

Quote-

Scientists at a Zurich-based DNA genealogy centre, iGENEA, in a in Discovery Channel documentary 2011 claimed that Tutankhamun had Haplogroup R1b1a2, to which more than 50% of European men, but less than 1% of modern-day Egyptians belong to.

[Big Grin]

Those people are Dutch tourists in Egypt. Tourists can dress up like this and get photographed.

And of course the biggest riddle ever?

Why is it halve Europeans don't carry the Sickle Cell disease?

quote:
King Tut died from sickle-cell disease, not malaria

King Tutankhamun died from sickle-cell disease, not malaria, say experts. A team from Hamburg's Bernhard Noct Institute for Tropical Medicine (BNI) claim the disease is a far likelier cause of death than the combination of bone disorders and malaria put forward by Egyptian experts earlier this year.

The BNI team argues that theories offered by Egyptian experts, led by antiquities tsar Zahi Hawass, are based on data that can be interpreted otherwise. They say further analysis of the data will confirm or deny their work. Hawass' claim, published in the Journal of the American Medical Association this February, and followed by a swarm of accompanying television shows, claimed King Tut suffered from Kohler's disease, a bone disorder prohibiting blood flow, before succumbing to malaria.

Multiple bone disorders, including one in Tutankhamun's left foot, led to the Kohler's diagnosis, while segments of a malarial parasite were found via DNA testing. Yet the BNI team claims the latter results are incorrect. “Malaria in combination with Köhler's disease causing Tutankhamun's early death seems unlikely to us,” say Prof Christian Meyer and Dr Christian Timmann.

Instead the BNI team feels sickle-cell disease (SCD), a genetic blood disorder, is a more likely reason for the Pharaoh's death aged just 19. The disease occurs in 9 to 22 per cent of people living in the Egyptian oases, and gives a better chance of surviving malaria; the infestation halted by sickled cells.

They say the disease occurs frequently in malarial regions like the River Nile, and that it would account for the bone defects found on his body.

“The genetic predisposition for (SCD) can be found in regions where malaria frequently occurs, including ancient and modern Egypt.” says Meyer. “The disease can only manifest itself when a sickle cell trait is inherited from both parents: it is a so-called 'recessive inheritance'.” A family tree for the Pharaoh suggested by Hawass himself appears to back the BNI team's case.

The relatively old age of Tutankhamun's parents and relatives – up to 50 years – means they could very well have carried sickle-cell traits, and could therefore have been highly resistant to malaria. The high likelihood that King Tut's parents were siblings means he could have inherited the sickle cell trait from both and suffered from SCD.

“Sickle-cell disease is an important differential diagnosis: one that existing DNA material can probably confirm or rule out,” conclude Timmann and Meyer. They suggest that further testing of ancient Egyptian royal mummies should bear their conclusions in mind.

King Tut's young demise has long been a source of speculation. As well as malaria, recent decades have seen scholars argue that he was murdered, and that he died from infection caused by a broken leg.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/history/king-tut-died-from-sicklecell-disease-not-malaria-2010531.html
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Amun-Ra The Ultimate:
quote:
Have you seen this?

See the man behind the replica.

http://www.staabstudios.com

The Making of the replica Mummy of King Tutankhamun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwM1q8gSbF0

quote:
FRIDAY, JUNE 18, 2010

Return of the King (boy king that is)

I never cease to be amazed at the diversity of projects that come through the studio.

Paleontology, Archeology, Forensic reconstruction modern reproductions. We have done a bit of it all. A few months back the National Geographic Society and AEG (Art and exhibition, approached me to create a model of the mummy of Tutankhamun. It was a short time frame with some complex logistics. The mummy had been CT scanned and so we had to process that information into the correct file format in order to send it to a 3-D printer. The trick was to find a company that could rapid prototype the mummy in the most accurate way possible. (with in the very short time frame.)

After a bit of intense deliberation I decided to use the medical imaging software company "Materialise" a corporation headquartered in Belgium, with branches in the US. They were able to interpret the CT data and begin the prototype of the model. While they were working on the prototype I flew to Luxor, Egypt to the Valley of the Kings to gather reference information and photograph the mummy in it's tomb. A surreal experience to be sure. When I returned my studio assistant Owen Bissex and I sculpted in the fine details of skin fabric and Bruce Wendorff built the display tray for the Mummy out of imported Beech wood.

Watch a video of the process http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwM1q8gSbF0

POSTED BY GARY STAAB AT 7:24 AM NO COMMENTS:
LABELS: TUTANKHAMUN DIGITAL ART MEDICAL IMAGING SOFTWARE TUT BOY KING

http://staabstudios.blogspot.nl

-

Gary Staab probably doesn't know that Tut was tropical adapted in body plans. While Gary himself is cold adapted in body plans.

[Big Grin]

Ancient Egyptians even painted his real color complexion, on his very own Thorn. Gary, are you familiar with King Tuts very own Thorn? Look delusional Gary, this is what it looks like.

-

quote:
Determination of optimal rehydration, fixation and
staining methods for histological and "immunohistochemical analysis of mummified soft tissues"

A-M Mekota1, M Vermehren Department of Biology I, Biodiversity Research/Anthropology1and Department of Veterinary Anatomy II2, Ludwig-Maximilians University Munich, Germany

Submitted January 8, 2002; revised May 4, 2004; accepted August 12, 2004

Abstract

During an excavation headed by the German Institute for Archaeology, Cairo, at the tombs of the nobles in Thebes-West, Upper Egypt, three types of tissues from different mummies were sampled to compare 13 well known rehydration methods for mummified tissue with three newly developed methods. Furthermore, three fixatives were tested with each of the rehydration fluids.

Meniscus (fibrocartilage), skin, and a placenta were used for this study. The rehydration and fixation procedures were uniform for all methods.

Materials and methods

In 1997, the German Institute for Archaeology
headed an excavation of the tombs of the nobles
in Thebes-West, Upper Egypt. At this time, three
types of tissues were sampled from different
mummies: meniscus (fibrocartilage), skin, and
placenta. Archaeological findings suggest that the
mummies dated from the New Kingdom (approxi-
mately 1550-1080 BC).

Skin

Skin sections showed particularly good tissue
preservation, although cellular outlines were never distinct. Although much of the epidermis had
already separated from the dermis, the remaining
epidermis often was preserved well (Fig. 1).

The basal epithelial cells were packed with melanin as expected for specimens of Negroid origin.
In the dermis, the hair follicles, hair, and sebaceous and sweat glands were readily apparent (Fig. 2). Blood vessels, but no red blood cells, and small peripheral nerves were identified unambiguously (Fig. 3). The subcutaneous layer showed loose connective tissue fibers attached to the dermis, and fat cell remnants were observed.

To evaluate the influence of postmortum tissue
decay by micro-organisms, the samples were
tested for the presence of fungi using silver
staining.

Biotechnic & Histochemistry 2005, 80(1): 7Á/13

-

Delusional Gary, your replica should have looked like these Egyptian (African) boys. But you refused, Gary. Why the hell Gary...why?

-

-

-

-

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
"Physical anthropologists are increasingly concluding that racial definitions are the culturally defined product of selective perception and should be replaced in biological terms by the study of populations and clines. Consequently, any characterization of race of the ancient Egyptians depend on modern cultural definitions, not on scientific study. Thus, by modern American standards it is reasonable to characterize the Egyptians as 'blacks' while acknowledging the scientific evidence for the physical diversity of Africans ." Source: Donald Redford (2001) The Oxford encyclopedia of ancient Egypt, Volume 3. Oxford University Press. p. 27-28

I wonder how many African-Americans will be chosen to represent Ancient Egyptians...

zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed. Probably few, or none at all. All these black
celebs with cash should fund efforts to put out a more
balanced picture.National Geog and similar
are able to dominate the field in part because
there are no credible alternatives that can reach
the mainstream media in quantity. A high quality
TV show, DVD series and book would be a good start- no doubt
costing several thousand, but such would be chump
change to Orpah, "Hova" or Diddy.

-

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
^Tyler Perry finale could do something really moving.
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Personally, I think the King Tut series will have "many" African-Americans as main characters and figurants/extras. But still an overwhelming minority compared to the real thing. They often do it even for TV series set in ancient Rome. With Ancient Egypt being in Africa and everything, there will probably be more African people there. Still it will probably be a far cry for the actual situation as pointed by the Oxford encyclopedia, Diop, Obenga, anthropological, linguistic, cultural and recent DNA analysis like this one and those posted above:

http://www.bmj.com/content/345/bmj.e8268

quote:
"Genetic kinship analyses revealed identical haplotypes in both mummies (table 1); using the Whit Athey’s haplogroup predictor, we determined the Y chromosomal haplogroup E1b1a. The testing of polymorphic autosomal microsatellite loci provided similar results in at least one allele of each marker (table 2)."

This being the modern distribution of E1b1a descendant (now often referred as E-M2) and (thus) widely present in modern West Africans and Bantu people:

-

It's wait and see, I guess. Nonetheless, it will be a great series to look out for. Special effects and CGI now allow to create very elaborate worlds even in (lower budget) TV series.

Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Son of Ra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

AryanPrideWorldWide21
quote:

I know this subject is played out, and the case is closed. But, what I discovered below really has bothered me, and ruined my day. Please forgive me for this. No bad intentions were intended.

Also, you guys remember King Tut's DNA and bust that were on Nat Geo, or the Discovery Channel? It has been revealed that it was a hoax. It was proven to be "unscientific". Even people who were part of the DNA test have came out and admitted to it. King Tut Related to Half of European Men? Maybe Not | Personal Genomics | Tutankhamen's Relatives | LiveScience
http://www.livescience.com/15388-discovery-channel-tutankhamen-dna.html

I am proud to be White , and I don't claim anything other than White. No Indians, Arabs, Ethiopians, East Africans, or any other so called "Caucasians". As much as I would like to claim Ancient Egypt as a "WHITE SOCIETY". All of this proof Black Egypt keeps adding up. You've these DNA test, disgraceful Whites coming out admitting to they're lies, and even our own Greek Historians that described the Ancient Egyptians and Ethiopians as Black. I've always wondered why Ethiopians, Eritreans, Somalians, and Sudanese resembled Ancient Egyptians so much. Could they be the descendants from when the Romans, Arabs, and Turks invaded and they migrated South?? I am almost losing hope. My son brought this info to my attention, and I did more research on it. It all adds up, and I'm discussed. You guys take a look at this below and you be the judge of things.

Take a look at this that was found in Ramses Tomb. A classification of races in Ancient Egypt after foreign invasions. There are 2 particalar groups with Dark skin complexion. 1) The really Black ones that are Nubians. 2) The brown dark skin ones that are The Ancient Egyptians. The rest of them are Semites, Asiatics, etc. Us Whites would be put in those categories. Because, if those atual Brown Dark skinned Ancient Egyptians are really White, why do they look different from the others??
 -

Here are somethings that really pissed me off!!!
White slaves grooming NEGRO!!!
http://www.angelfire.com/ky/southernrock/NubianKemsitCirca700BC-WhenNubiansCame.jpg

Ancient Egyptian statue with Negro features
http://downtownblackandbrown.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/20120812_145820.jpg

To read the rest Open link.

DNA Tribes: King Tut and family is of Sub Saharan African Origin??

[Big Grin]

Bwahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!

How could I have missed this??? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1135 | From: Top secret | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
FRIDAY, JUNE 18, 2010

Return of the King (boy king that is)

I never cease to be amazed at the diversity of projects that come through the studio.

Paleontology, Archeology, Forensic reconstruction modern reproductions. We have done a bit of it all. A few months back the National Geographic Society and AEG (Art and exhibition, approached me to create a model of the mummy of Tutankhamun. It was a short time frame with some complex logistics. The mummy had been CT scanned and so we had to process that information into the correct file format in order to send it to a 3-D printer. The trick was to find a company that could rapid prototype the mummy in the most accurate way possible. (with in the very short time frame.)

After a bit of intense deliberation I decided to use the medical imaging software company "Materialise" a corporation headquartered in Belgium, with branches in the US. They were able to interpret the CT data and begin the prototype of the model. While they were working on the prototype I flew to Luxor, Egypt to the Valley of the Kings to gather reference information and photograph the mummy in it's tomb. A surreal experience to be sure. When I returned my studio assistant Owen Bissex and I sculpted in the fine details of skin fabric and Bruce Wendorff built the display tray for the Mummy out of imported Beech wood.

Watch a video of the process http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwM1q8gSbF0

POSTED BY GARY STAAB AT 7:24 AM NO COMMENTS:
LABELS: TUTANKHAMUN DIGITAL ART MEDICAL IMAGING SOFTWARE TUT BOY KING

http://staabstudios.blogspot.nl
quote:

-

Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
Gary Staab probably doesn't know that Tut was tropical adapted in body plans. While Gary himself is cold adapted in body plans.

[Big Grin]

Ancient Egyptians even painted his real color complexion, on his very own Thorn. Gary, are you familiar with King Tuts very own Thorn? Look delusional Gary, this is what it looks like.

Delusional Gary, your replica should have looked like these Egyptian (African) boys. But you refused, Gary. Why the hell Gary...why?

-

A computed tomography (CT) scan uses X-rays to make detailed pictures of structures inside of the body.
The computer modelers used a CT scan of the mummy on computer to print a full sized 3D model in transparent plastic.
3D printers print objects by building up many very thin layers on top of each other until a three dimensional form is created. After the model was created by this mechanical process, the transparent plastic model was given to Gary Staab who put color and texture on it to make it look realistic.

(why I'm needed)

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
^I already have elaborated on it. But you deconstructed my post. This is why in your delusion you think you've posted something special, as if "you are needed".
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol aka Ish Gebor:
^i have already elaborated on it. But you deconstructed my post.

the elaboration you made has nothing to do with the reconstruction.

I was addressing the reconstruction.

I don't quote whole posts if I can help it because it's repetative and make sthe forum less pleasant to read. I only quote the parts relevent to the point I'm making

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

I was addressing the reconstruction

The elaboration has everything to do with the reconstruction, you dumb ass.

It explains the elaborations of the phenotype, you dumb racist euronut.

And this has nothing to do with you quoting whole posts, but merely selective nuances to support your continuous Eurocentric lies.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

The elaboration has everything to do with the reconstruction, you dumb as.

you were critical of the reconstruction but had no grounds to be.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The elaboration has everything to do with the reconstruction, you dumb as.

Funny, since I brought it back to the fundamentals.

I posted to most likelihood 99%. You fetch on 1% for over 4 years now. How pathetic of a euronut racist you are.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

On all grounds I elaborated, meaning from different disciplines, I've posted peer reviewed studies. Up to the most simplest comparisons.

Closes matches show to Southern Egyptians, likelihood is 99% match.

So the mean question is, why do some try to white wash him, into something he wasn't and isn't? Why so you try to white wash AE into something to weren't and aren't ?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

On all ground I elaborated, meaning from different disciplines.

You said due to the reconstruction of the Mummy of Tutankhamun that Gary Staab who was involved in the finishing of it probably didn't know that Tut was tropical adapted in body plans.

But the body plan of the reconstruction matches the proportions of the mummy

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

On all ground I elaborated, meaning from different disciplines.

You said due to the reconstruction of the Mummy of Tutankhamun that Gary Staab probably didn't know that Tut was tropical adapted in body plans.

But the body plan of the reconstruction matches the proportions of the mummy

Yes, I did. Say he likely is unaware of this.

I also posted pictures along of Southern Egyptians who show closes matches to the Throne depiction. Of the boy King who's burial was found in the South of Egypt.

I also posted along a study on pigmentation of ancient Egyptian mummies.

And I posted hundreds of times the tropical adapted body positions of ancient Egyptians.

So the question still stands, why trying to whitewash?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

why would he be unaware it?
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

As I have posted before, why trying to whitewash the boy King, King Tut? Why...why...why?

Why don't you understand that I have responded to the O.P.'s opening posts.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

As I have posted before, why trying to whitewash the boy King, King Tut? Why...why...why?

Why don't you understand that I have responded to the O.P.'s opening posts. Do you even understand this part, impostor African American woman?

Why implying he was something else other then what Southern Egyptians look like, to who the boy King shows most likeness, 99%.

Why iterating your euronut rant?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^ racist exposed, trying to change the topic
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
^^^ racist exposed, trying to change the topic

Yes, the racism you express has been exposed.

Since you are a lying euronut, who is trying to whitewash ancient Egypt. (KMT). And steal African history. As you have tried for over 4 years now.

But, look how you defend European history with tooth and nail. [Big Grin]

It was you who was trying to corrupted the subject, as you always do.

We know that Southern Egyptians show closest match to ancient Egyptians. From different biological aspects. So why still the whitewashing? [Embarrassed]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

this kid looks a little similar

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
 -

Fact is, you dumb euronut.

Those boys from Southern Egypt show similarity in overall comparison. And there are thousands of them. Not for example the East Indian boy you've trolled the forum with as suppose him to show the closets match.

The reason why I post pictures of these boys is to show that indeed it is in support of what peer reviewed studies tell us.

And you are not the owner of that picture, so legally you don't have the right to cut up that picture.

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^ this kid looks similar to the Indian kid
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

No, they don't. They look East African. And I have posted supported science as comparison. For the boy King, King Tut.

So your continues trolling can be flushed down...

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

this looks kind of similar

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
 -

And which kids, look similar to this one (Tutankhamun third coffin):

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
many of the Southern Egypt kids you posted look mixed
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
 -

this looks kind of similar

You have been reduced to trolling the forum. This is the best thing you can do ever.

Try to figure out, his age. In the statue comparison. Yep, that's right.

See, I have posted the throne of the boy King, King Tut. Specifically for a mandatory reason. It shows him in his all his glory. Including the melanin substance.

Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Son of Ra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Those kids do not look Indian...They look like Ethiopians or Northern Sudanese people.
Posts: 1135 | From: Top secret | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
you should be happy now I took your sources and matched then to Tut, we are now on the same accord
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Son of Ra:
quote:

Those kids do not look Indian...They look like Ethiopians or Northern Sudanese people.
Actually Southern Egyptians can see differences between a Ethiopian and themselves. They may see some similarities.

When I was in Egypt some took me for Egyptian, however, in the North they thought I was from Saudi Arabia or something...in Southern Egypt they sometimes thought I was from further South, North Sudan.

Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Actually a Souther Egyptians can see differences between a Ethiopian and themselves. They may see some similarities.

When I was in Egypt some took me for Egyptian, however, in the North they thought I was from Saudi Arabia or something...in Southern Egypt they sometimes taught I was from further South, North Sudan.

Interesting...My sister was mistaken for a Egyptian when she lived in Egypt. But I know Upper Egyptians, Nubians, Ethiopians and Somalis are of Northeast African stock, but they do have there distant looks.

Also your two ethnicity's could pass for Southern Egyptian imo. So I am not surprised that you were mistaken as Egyptian. [Wink]

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
you should be happy now I took your sources and matched then to Tut, we are now on the same accord

Are we suppose to be happy you've showed a bust similar to a boy from Southern Egypt?

Your "philanthropic" actions?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[qb] you should be happy now I took your sources and matched then to Tut, we are now on the same accord

Are we suppose to be happy you've showed a bust similar to a boy from Southern Egypt?

yes, all rejoice
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Actually a Southeren Egyptians can see differences between a Ethiopian and themselves. They may see some similarities.

When I was in Egypt some took me for Egyptian, however, in the North they thought I was from Saudi Arabia or something...in Southern Egypt they sometimes taught I was from further South, North Sudan.

Interesting...My sister was mistaken for a Egyptian when she lived in Egypt. But I know Upper Egyptians, Nubians, Ethiopians and Somalis are of Northeast African stock, but they do have there distant looks.

Also your two ethnicity's could pass for Southern Egyptian imo. So I am not surprised that you were mistaken as Egyptian. [Wink]

Another funny experience was, children called me Ramses.

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] you should be happy now I took your sources and matched then to Tut, we are now on the same accord

yes, all rejoice
So this means, the debate has ended. And you will stop ranting on whitewashing ancient Egypt from now on. "Good girl".

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
So this means, the debate has ended. And you will stop ranting on whitewashing ancient Egypt from now on. "Good girl".

And you will stop making misinformed remarks about the reconstruction of the mummy?
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
yes, all rejoice

And you stop making misinformed remarks about
quote:
the reconstruction of the mummy?
Again, I have responded to what the O.P., Seeking, posted on the "SPIKE TV: KING TUT SERIES".

Therefore it's not misinformed, but correcting the whitewashing and misinformation, as suggesting a white ancient Egypt. Go figure!

It's funny how you can't comprehend half of the story. Yet, you are here to defend your euronut theories. Laughable at best.

Talk to the hand!
 -

-

-

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3053/2587784721_5b93882029_o.jpg

http://www.ikravemiami.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/KING-TUT.jpg

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Firewall:
[qb]

AryanPrideWorldWide21
[QUOTE]

Is that an Egyptsearch operative?

Also Truthcentric on page 10

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com