EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » When I lurk here all I see his trolling

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When I lurk here all I see his trolling
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish somebody would get rid of the trolls or add some kind of moderation. I'm sick of seeing lioness troll this place and other duds who can't read and comprehend studies.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by .Charlie Bass.:
I wish somebody would get rid of the trolls or add some kind of moderation. I'm sick of seeing lioness troll this place and other duds who can't read and comprehend studies.

I am the moderator
Posts: 42924 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I'll stop posting if you name the "other duds"

-also learn to spell

thanks, lioness

Posts: 42924 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are delusional. Plus you think you run this place.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
what forums do you post mainly on these days?
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Hardly any, except for maybe HBF and only sparingly. This place has lost its luster.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
some recent lioness productions highlights

AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGION (ATL)

Video: Primary Evidence - Ancient Egyptians were African> Famine Stele

Serpent in The Book of Gates

E Haplogroups and the origin of Afro-Asiatic Gebremeskel 2014

(contributions)
The Origins of Pharonic stone carving

Tutankhamun's DNA, the next phase

A sculpture of Tutankhamun from The Egyptian Museum

wikimazigh.com> berber wikipedia in French

(2005) Human mitochondrial DNA haplogroup R in India

new SNP chronology for the human Y chomosome- phylogenetic structure in Africa

Multidisciplinary Comparisons on Haplgroup E-M35

JULY 2011

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005011

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
what forums do you post mainly on these days?

quote:
Hardly any, except for maybe HBF and only sparingly. This place has lost its luster.

what about Swenet's facebook page?

It is said to have surpassed Egyptsearch
and is builds the Swenet nest egg

also what about ES Reloaded ?
that has everything
It's run by xyyman. He has the deeper analysis skills

zarahan, check this bytch out, two improved options here and he prefers to post on an HBD forum

beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxv2C5fplX8
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
zarahan, check this bytch out, two improved
options here and he prefers to post on an HBD forum

I have hammered an assortment of racists on "ANthroscape"
before they scurried to the admins to "ban" me and
may have dealt with HBF years ago on and off. Hard to
keep track of sometimes. Bass has maintained a outpost
I know on a few for several years.

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ESR is actual run by Brada. He is the keeper. He keeps it in tip top shape. His dedication made it a success. Started by Bass and abandon. Flaky?....nuff said.

Z-man has recently started posting more there which has driven up tarffic. I have contribute a lot of my posting there also. Turthteacher and few few others are regualer posters. Mike/Asante is posting now. Sage did some good work also.

It is a group effort led by Brada.

Some Europhiles/Turkish started posting also - Azur comes to mind. The other Euros are weak.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the problem with ESr is ...it needs a .com

It is difficult to find without direct reference.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
ESR is actual run by Brada. He is the keeper. He keeps it in tip top shape. His dedication made it a success. Started by Bass and abandon. Flaky?....nuff said.

Z-man has recently started posting more there which has driven up tarffic. I have contribute a lot of my posting there also. Turthteacher and few few others are regualer posters. Mike/Asante is posting now. Sage did some good work also.

It is a group effort led by Brada.

Some Europhiles/Turkish started posting also - Azur comes to mind. The other Euros are weak.

quote:
other duds who can't read and comprehend studies.

xyyman who was he talking about??

I wonder

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova:

Egyptsearch Reloaded Feb 17, 2014

-

So is this better>

-

SAHEL
 -

Are Sahelians closer genetically to Magrebians or Sub Saharans?

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charlie, have you considered signing up for the Facebook group (assuming you have a Facebook account)? No troll issues there!

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7073 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
Charlie, have you considered signing up for the Facebook group (assuming you have a Facebook account)? No troll issues there!

I need the facebook link
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
there's good back patting and mutal stroking going on there
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
black wierdo's? facebook page. why? in the words of Ricky Watters - for who for what? advantage?

To keep "information exclusive "...that is an oxymoron..roll eyes [Roll Eyes]

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Quote: xyyman who was he talking about??

I wonder

====
My guess it is you. You drove everyone else from the forum.

I don't have a problem with you...I know your game.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Either I destroyed Egyptsearch or have been keeping it alive

also, there is another theory that Swenet destroyed Egyptsearch in protest of Sammy

http://www.lionessproductionssa.com/

LIONESSPRODUCTIONS.COM

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
"I need the facebook link"..scratching head with puzzlement. 2014...everyone has a facebook account ...or two. Her ladyship has posted info many times on accessing. The dog ate my homework.

Some of us get hard battling racist. I understand. I get off that way sometimes. Overcoming challenges.

But I prefer intellectual challenges than just name calling as I see in other forums. Nigazz and Caucazoids, Armennoids Ethiopiazoids. etc do not do it for me.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
2014...the zoids argument is par se. The really intriguing topic now is the migration route and the origin of Europeans. AE origin has long been resolved.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
2014...the zoids argument is par se. The really intriguing topic now is the migration route and the origin of Europeans. AE origin has long been resolved.

But prehistoric Egyptian are Basal Europeans according to xyymian theory - see DNATribes map
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie B,ass:

Everywhere I lurk I see the lioness. She seems to have cast a spell over me.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Keep on playing.. Simple mind! (great band btw). AE were Africans. Some of who migrated to Maghreb, Southern Europe and Arabia onwards. Meeting and admixing with older populations. Yes, see DNATrbies, Xyyman, Sergi , Evans etc

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Keep on playing.. Simple mind! (great band btw). AE were Africans. Some of who migrated to Maghreb, Southern Europe and Arabia onwards. Meeting and admixing with older populations. Yes, see DNATrbies, Xyyman, Sergi , Evans etc

they were the Basal Europeans correct?

quote:

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Quote: xyyman who was he talking about??

I wonder

====
My guess it is you. You drove everyone else from the forum.

I don't have a problem with you...I know your game.

read the intial post

quote:

keyword AND
it's a subliminal

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
yeah. I missed the AND. lol! I don't dominate this forum..do I? So it may be someone else.

Hold on! Hold on! Hold On! What are you saying...? lol!

I knew AMRU was talking about me when he used "proxy". But I respect AMRU and appreciate his work. No problem with him on that.

Man I love trolling. I need to be more focused. I am out.

There is some new stuff on Neanderthal on ESR. April2014

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Man I love trolling.

beautiful
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
black wierdo's? facebook page. why? in the words of Ricky Watters - for who for what? advantage?

Of course its a bonus that the group itself has a measure of
exclusivity. Keeps the trolls out and gives it that community
feel. But none of what we post is exclusive. Like Beyoku said,
we all have access to the same world wide web. With the
playing field leveled, all people can muster up for not
being on their A game, is reasons that have to do with their
own laziness. Another thing is that the FB group isn't even
closed off, it's open to every non troll who is willing to make
Africana contributions every once in while. The information
exclusivity you speak of doesn't exist.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^ how do define troll?

also is the The Explorer invited?
 -
Swenet, the gatekeeper

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I think Charlie is just tired of Egyptology
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like Facebook. Some conspiracy theorist compare Facebook to J Edgar Hoover spy and blackmail database on the USA people. In Facebook you put your name, your friend names, your family names, your hobby and activity. Hoover database collected the same info. When law enforcement is looking for you they go to Facebook and other social media.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Like Bass, I heard of the Facebook page but never
got a link. Don't even know what the title is, so
can't even do a search on FB. But that's fine. Even
a closed club might be able to do some good in
spreading a more accurate, balanced African bio-history.
Like I say elsewhere, there are plenty of corners
for everybody to work in this game- Facebook, personal
blog, web forum, photo gallery, etc. The important
thing is getting the information out there, extending
existing bases with additional info mined and harvested,
and making the info understandable to wider audiences.

There is an educational aspect also to be considered as
part of the package. Some are better at various pieces
than others. The distorters of African bio-history are
busily working to promote even more distortion
far and wide. When I reviewed Harpending and Cochran's book
"The 10,000 Year Revolution" I found that the authors, who themselves
are known scholars in anthro and palentology like
Harpending, fulsomely praise a number of racialist
"HDB" types and web sites, which in turn tout the book.
They are building deep, interlocking networks of distortion.
The more corners being worked in the service of
accurate African bio-history, the better, the better.
Hell maybe people with these personal blogs filled
with info should port them to Facebook. Might just
do that one of these days.

------------
lioness says:
^^^ how do define troll?
also is the The Explorer invited?

The FB group would be under certain controllers to be sure.
Why? You worried that if everybody heads for the exits
all you will be left with is Mike, albinos and DH"doxies"? lol..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com