EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » New Scholarship (2014) - Nabta Playa - Agriculture and Domestication (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Scholarship (2014) - Nabta Playa - Agriculture and Domestication
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nabta Playa - Agriculture and Domestication by Kathleen Nicoll (2014) - From Encyclopedia of Global Archaeology (2014)
Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ The first domestication of cattle as well as pottery, wild millet, and legumes shown on the graph is associated with the Khartoum Mesolithic culture.
Posts: 26236 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good find.

So does first domestication mean first in Africa?
First in the world?

Anymore info on the Bunat El Ansam Megalith builders?

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:

^ The first domestication of cattle as well as pottery, wild millet, and legumes shown on the graph is associated with the Khartoum Mesolithic culture.

Indeed, yet AE proto-civ peopling gets touted
as Saharan coming from the west and the idea
of Sudan coming from the south seems forgotten.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
quote:

People coming from the Western Desert also settled in the South then moved up North following the Nile.

Also, before the Green Sahara period they previously almost all had a common origin in Eastern Africa as we can see genetically (E-P2, L3eikx, etc) and linguistically (homeland of all African language family).

-

Basil Davidson: "[...]The Archaeological evidence combines to show that the main line of incoming migrations were from the Southwest and the West, in other words, from the African community of the Sahara." http://youtu.be/jTr6JnKN3qo

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Okay?? My point was that the cultural event alluded to in your graph was specific to the Khartoum Mesolithic.

We all know there was population flow into the Nile Valley from the West which especially took place during the desertification. And of course we all know about pan-African clades like PN-2 but If I didn't know any better I'd say you have some sort of inferiority complex in regards to your West African heritage and are desperate to attach and or emphasize the "west" part of Africa in regards to Egypt.

I now see the source of your neurosis and all I gotta say is that this desperation is rather pathetic.

Like Swenet says Egypt as well as Sudan are (black) African regardless and don't need some close identification or even closer relation than is evident to West Africa to accept this. [Embarrassed]

Posts: 26236 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
^^^That's ridiculous. I don't believe modern West African (or modern East African for that matter) are direct descendants of Ancient Egyptians.

I'm just saying they share common ancestors for the most part of their genome well after the OOA migrations of non-African people (but before the foundation of the AE state). Aka, Ancient Egyptians were genetically, historically, culturally, archaeologically, linguistically, closer to almost ALL African populations than to European or West Asian.

For example, they ALL share a common origin in Eastern Africa, as well as being part of the Green Sahara culture which lasted more than 3000 years.

This is what aDNA results shows as well archaeological studies.

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Taken from:Reconstructing Ancient Kinship in Africa by Christopher Ehret (From Early Human Kinship, Chap 12)

Strikingly, the most probably origin areas of each of the African families lay in regions within or adjacent to the Horn of Africa.

Notice:**ALL** the African language families.

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was talking to DJ. I'd rather not talk to you
unless you will entertain civil discussion, but ...

Since the desert fluctuated throughout time the
question I ask myself is where did the so-called
Saharo-Sudanic cultures come from and my answer
was found to be Sudan and Early Khartoum misnamed
Khartoum Mesolithic. So backflow from the Sahara
was largely returning Sudanis anyway.

Anyway that's my take for what it's worth.

When the Holocene Sahara was opened to peopling
different folk streamed in from all angles and
where they intermingled new ethnies were born.

When the current Saharan Arid Maximum set in the
different folks and the new ethnies moved out for
the most part. Those who were Nile bound left both
the central&southern Eastern Sahara and the northern
Eastern Sahara which is one reason why Lower Nile Valley
cultures markedly varied from the south & center
versus the north (Fayum and northward).

quote:
Originally posted by Amun-Ra The Ultimate:

quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:

quote:

People coming from the Western Desert also settled in the South then moved up North following the Nile.

Also, before the Green Sahara period they previously almost all had a common origin in Eastern Africa as we can see genetically (E-P2, L3eikx, etc) and linguistically (homeland of all African language family).

Basil Davidson: "[...]The Archaeological evidence combines to show that the main line of incoming migrations were from the Southwest and the West, in other words, from the African community of the Sahara." http://youtu.be/jTr6JnKN3qo

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ledama Kenya
Member # 21677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ledama Kenya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the nilotes of the nabta playa were kalenjin,the dotted wavy line pottery belongs to the kalenjin people and it is known in archeology as NDERIT WARE.The archeological site NAMORATUNGA was also put up by kalenjin migrating from ethiopia to kenya.The kalenjin migrated from TTO(thebes/thonis) which is in MISIRI(egypt)and settled in KOTAB BURGEI(khartoum),they then followed the blue nile into ethiopia and settled between modern ethiopia and eastern sudan,they then migrated south together with turkana people into kenya and uganda.
Posts: 306 | From: Kenya | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
^^The earliest pottery in Africa have been found in Ounjougou in Southern Mali. From there it then spread to the central and Eastern Sahara.

http://www.ounjougou.org/en/projects/mali/archaeology/the-beginning-of-the-holocene-at-ounjougou/

The wavy line pottery is widespread from about the Atlantic coast to the Nile in the Green Sahara period. So it's more likely that various set of people and ethnic groups produced and used such pottery.

Ledama Kenya
Member # 21677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ledama Kenya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Djehuti
Member # 6698 - posted 27 August, 2014 02:38 PM ^ The first domestication of cattle as well as pottery, wild millet, and legumes shown on the graph is associated with the Khartoum Mesolithic culture.

NABTA PLAYA NILOTES WERE KALENJIN
The people responsible for the khartoum mesolithic culture today are known as KALENJIN,they are SOUTH NILOTIC PEOPLE,they worship ISIS which they pronounce and should be written as ASIIS.because the pharaoh AMASIS name in kalenjin means 'eats with ASIIS'or 'eaten by ASIIS'.The khartoum mesolithic people had a culture of extracting bottom two incisors,this is a SOUTH NILOTIC CULTURE.
web page angela kabiru antropology
research about nderit ware pottery(wavy dotted line pottery)
web pageFROM HUNTERS TO FARMERS
web pagePREHISTORY OF NDERIT WARE
web NAMORATUNGA OF TURKANA
[B]KALENJIN ANCIENT EGYPTIAN IRRIGATION[/B web page marakwet are they the link between kalenjin and ancient egyptians
web page clan and lineage based societioes in african archeology
web pageazanian civilisation and megalithic cushites revisited

Posts: 306 | From: Kenya | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ledama Kenya
Member # 21677

Rate Member
the kalenjin were responsible for unifying egypt for MENES aka NERMER was a kalenjin,the kalenjin ruled mostly the 3rd,18th and 26th dynasty of egypt because most rulers of these dynaties had kalenjin names,also the culture of these dynasties were influenced by the kalenjin.
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Narmer, 1st King of Ancient Egypt, the Great Unifier.

Ledama Kenya
Member # 21677

Rate Member
quote:
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member Icon 1 posted 09 September, 2014 09:16 AM Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote ^^The earliest pottery in Africa have been found in Ounjougou in Southern Mali. From there it then spread to the central and Eastern Sahara.

i am not talking about the oldest pottery,i am talking about specifically the dotted wavy line pottery(nderit ware) associated with nilotic khartoum mesolithic,namoratunga and nabta playa
Ledama Kenya
Member # 21677

Rate Member
i am talking about this nermer holding a mace  -

MACE AND KNOBKIERRIE IS A KALENJIN SYMBOL OF POWER
kALENJIN PRESIDENT MOI
 -
 -

KING TUT MACE
 -
 -
EGYPTIAN PIGTAIL/PONYTAIL
 -
 -
[URL=Full text of "The Nandi, their language and folk-lore" archive.org/stream/.../cu31924029888777_djvu.tx]web pageNANDI TRIBE[/URL]
The nandi are a subtribe of kalenjin
quote:
16) 30 Nandi warrior, showing cicatrices raised on shoulder and scars burnt on ...... grow long and plait cloth or wool into it to give them a good pigtail behind

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by LEDAMA:
quote:
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member Icon 1 posted 09 September, 2014 09:16 AM Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote ^^The earliest pottery in Africa have been found in Ounjougou in Southern Mali. From there it then spread to the central and Eastern Sahara.

i am not talking about the oldest pottery,i am talking about specifically the dotted wavy line pottery(nderit ware) associated with nilotic khartoum mesolithic,namoratunga and nabta playa
That's what I'm talking about too. Wavy-line pottery can be seen all across the then Green Sahara from the Atlantic coast to the Nile Valley, for many millennia, so it probably crossed ethnic and lineage lines. Also not all Nilotic people are Kalenjin, Nilotic people are also composed of various set of people.
Ledama Kenya
Member # 21677

Rate Member
quote:
That's what I'm talking about too. Wavy-line pottery can be seen all across the then Green Sahara from the Atlantic coast to the Nile Valley, for many millennia, so it probably crossed ethnic and lineage lines. Also not all Nilotic people are Kalenjin, Nilotic people are also composed of various set of people.
lol,I KNOW,i happen to comer from two nilotic heritage,my father is maasai,my mother a kipsigis(kalenjin),i have relatives married to LUOS.i am a kenyan,you can't teach me anything about nilotes,i speak their language and live among them.
EGYPTIAN SATET CROWN
 -
It is basically a painted calabash gourd
KALENJIN SOTET MILK GOURD
 -
[URL=Antique African Unique Kalenjin Milk Gourd Sotet | eBay www.ebay.com/itm/Antique-African...Kalenjin...Sotet-/220782892377]web page[/URL]

Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LEDEMA says:
NABTA PLAYA NILOTES WERE KALENJIN
The people responsible for the khartoum mesolithic culture today are known as KALENJIN,they are SOUTH NILOTIC PEOPLE,they worship ISIS which they pronounce and should be written as ASIIS.because the pharaoh AMASIS name in kalenjin means 'eats with ASIIS'or 'eaten by ASIIS'.The khartoum mesolithic people had a culture of extracting bottom two incisors,this is a SOUTH NILOTIC CULTURE.
web page angela kabiru antropology
[b]research about nderit ware pottery(wavy dotted line pottery)

web pageFROM HUNTERS TO FARMERS
web pagePREHISTORY OF NDERIT WARE
web NAMORATUNGA OF TURKANA
KALENJIN ANCIENT EGYPTIAN IRRIGATION[/B web page marakwet are they the link between kalenjin and ancient egyptians
web page clan and lineage based societioes in african archeology
web pageazanian civilisation and megalithic cushites revisited

[b]the kalenjin were responsible for unifying egypt for MENES aka NERMER was a kalenjin,the kalenjin ruled mostly the 3rd,18th and 26th dynasty of egypt because most rulers of these dynaties had kalenjin names,also the culture of these dynasties were influenced by the kalenjin.

^^Rather dubious. Do you have any stronger scholarly
sources to proffer,as your evidentiary basis? Today's
Kalenjin are a Nilotic ethnic group inhabiting
the Rift Valley Province in Kenya. On what basis
o you claim they are identical to the Nabta Playa
people in Egypt circa 9000-7000BC? Do you have data
on contemporaneous Kalenjin material culture at that
time frame as compared to Nabta data?

And whence this mystical certainty that they were
unifiers of Egypt, as well as assorted dynastic rulers?
Do you have any credible data to proffer as to this?

The links you posted so far offer little support of your assertions.
The tooth extraction page notes some commonalities
int he Nile Basin but says little solid about any Nabta
or dynastic tie in. You post a COURSE OUTLINE of
a college course on the Turkana as another link, but
that is a course outline not data. You next proffer
a newsletter with some guy speculating on the East African
Marakwet's irrigation canals and how they look
like Egyptian irrigation canals. All well and good
but it is not credible data, only a guy speculating.

You link to the book From Hunters to Farmers: The
Causes and Consequences by John Desmond Clark,
‎Steven A. Brandt - 1984. OK, but how does this help
your case? ALl we have is a book title. Where is the data?

YOur wavy line pottery is found in a wide arc, as
far west as Mali. This shows some cultural commonality
across a wide African zone, as indeed other scholars
have noted, but How SPECIFICALLY does this support
your Kalenjin claim that they were identical to Nabta
or that they were founders and rulers of Egypt?

-

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15718

LEDAMA says:
EGYPTIAN SATET CROWN
 -
It is basically a painted calabash gourd
KALENJIN SOTET MILK GOURD
 -

^^All you have here is a vague similarity involving
pointy calabashes. How SPECIFICALLY does this support
your claim that the Kalenjin are the same as the
Nabta people, or that they founded dynastic Egypt
or were rulers of various dynasties? At ES/ESR folks
usually ask about supporting data. Just cuz a "soul brotha"
posts it, doesn't mean a free pass.

Asar Imhotep
Member # 14487

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asar Imhotep   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is correct about the Kalenjiin. And for the record, the Kalenjiin live in Sudan, Uganda, Kenya and Ethiopia. Much has been written about them and their ancestral lineage coming from Tto (Ddw) in Egypt. However, a linguistic analysis shows that they more than likely were a branch of the original Coptic speakers. They, however, were not a part of the founding language speakers from which Middle Egyptian derived. Coptic and M-E are two separate, but related languages.
Posts: 853 | From: Houston | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15718

OK, but it would be nice of he puts some scholarly
detail in the table, specifically about the Kalenjin.
Did they found the Dynasties or are responsible for unification?
Did they rule the dynasties listed above? Says who?
By what evidence?

--------------------

Ledama Kenya
Member # 21677

Rate Member
quote:
OK, but it would be nice of he puts some scholarly
detail in the table, specifically about the Kalenjin.
Did they found the Dynasties or are responsible for unification?
By what evidence?

quote:
SAY'S I
i will quote mostly sources from here;WILL THESE HELP?

quote:
Author Topic: UNCOVERING THE BLACK AFRICAN TRIBES IN ANCIENT EGYPT THROUGH LINGUISTICS
LEDAMA
Member # 21677

Rate Member Icon 1 posted 24 July, 2014 08:03 AM Profile for LEDAMA Author's Homepage Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote I am a researcher of true African history.
Basically there were three dorminant populations in ancient Kemet based on linguistics&archeology;

A)PROTO-YORUBA{descendants of ancient Badarians/Twa pygmies/Mizraim (hebrew),misiri(nilotic&bantu),misr (arabic),musuri(persian)}.
These in dynastic period were called RETH/RETEHU.Their main deity was BES and all egyptian water deities.modern yoruba water deities are all egyptian.In egypt, proto-yoruba was mainly written in HIERATIC.Their capital was Memphis.In egypt's caste systems,this group produced the least number of egyptian pharaohs,but the bulk of the priestly caste,blacksmiths,craftsmen,administraters came from this group.

B)PROTO-KALENJIN{descendants of ancient Naqadans}.
These in dynastic period were called rm/RHEM/rmT/REMETCH(mdw-neter) or RAAMAH(hebrew),they were responsible for unification of upper and lower egypt,which occured during the reign of proto-kalenjin pharaoh Menes.Their main deity was ASIIS(isis).In egypt proto-kalenjin was written in HEIROGLYPHIC.Their capital was mainly THEBES(waset) &NEKHEN.This group made up the bulk of millitary caste,some married into the priestly upper caste,changed the name of pygmy deity BES to PTAH(proto-kalenjin god of beginning).The blood of martriachy uniting lower&upper egypt came from these group,so most ancient egyptian 'Queen mothers' came from these group,and many pharaohs(18th dynasty and 26thdynasty).
All the Wasetian pharaohs were Proto-kalenjin except those hyksos kings that ruled from waset,refused to marry into the egyptian martriachy order MAAT,thats why hyksos were forced out of egypt by Amasis,they didn't assimilate,except ta-meru,ta-seti and ta-netjer.the rest were forced out, triggering first bantu migration to kush and west africa.

C)PROTO-BANTU(heqa kasewet/hyksos)
Those that assimilated into egyptian martriachal order MAAT include Ta-meru(she of ameru),Ta-seti(she-of seti).Their capital was mostly ASWAN/SYENE/SWENET & AMARNA (Akhetaten).
Their main deities
(i)SETH for hyksos & Ta-seti,
(ii)Apep &Horus for Ta-meru,these groups produced most of egyptian pharaohs.Proto-bantus were joined into the caste of cultivaters/agriculturalist.This was considered a higher caste than that of cattle keepers but lower than that millitary caste.
1).Pharaoh
2)priests&royal family
3)millitary
4)scribes
5)cultivaters/Farmers
6)cattle keepers
7)blacksmiths
8)hired servants
9)slaves.

Proto-bantu was mostly written in DEMOTIC,which later evolved into MEROITIC.
Coptic derived mostly from heiro-glyphic & greek.

LIBYAN TRIBES;
1)TA-DJENU or TA-HENU=she-of Henu/Djenu.These tribes today are Lebou/Libu,Wolof,fulani,woodabe. 2)TA-MAHU=She-of MAHU.These today are mostly TA-MAZIGT or todays Tuareg berbers & some Marakesh berbers.The other berbers are mostly descendants of southern european slaves of moor berbers/tuareg. 3)MESHWESH=Dinka & Nuer tribes,also Shilluk.

FAMOUS KALENJIN ANCIENT EGYPTIAN PHARAOHS:
The ancient egyptian Pharaohs,weren't all known by their real names.Most of them were called by their INITIATION NAMES.Here is some of the list of famous egyptian pharaohs whose names are Proto-Kalenjin in origin;

1)Pharaoh TUTANKHAMUN=TUTEN-KHA-AMUN/TUTEN-KA-AMUN/AMON.
His name in kalenjin means 'little house of amun/amoni(chebo-namuni),or TATANEN-KHA-AMUN/TATANEN-KA-AMUN which means 'unshaken/firm house of amun/amoni'.
2)Pharaoh AKHENATEN=AKHEN-ATEN/AKEN-ATEN/ANGEEN-ATEN means 'i know/recognise Aten/Iten'.
3)Pharaoh AMENHOTEP the initial name of pharaoh Akhenaten before he changed it=AMENE-HOTEP/AMENE-KHOTEP/AMENE-KOTEP which in kalenjin is cursive meaning 'cursed forever'.I guess Akhenaten didn't like this name and so he changed it.
4)Pharaoh AMENEMHAT=AMENE-MAAT.His name in kalenjin is cursive meaning 'cursed seed/family lineage/martriachal order' or 'cursed fire'.On the other hand AMENEMHET in kalenjin means 'cursed place'.
5)Pharaoh KHASEKHEMWY=KHASE-KHEMWAI/KASE-KEMWAI, which in kalenjin means 'he hears what i tell him/he hears all i say/he overheard me'.
6)Pharaoh AMASIS=AM-ASIIS which in kalenjin means 'eat with asiis/eaten by asiis/eat asiis' or CHAM-ASIIS/CHAME-ASIIS which means 'loves asiis/loved by asiis'.
7)Pharaoh PSAMIS=PSAMIS/KIPSAMIS both in kalenjin means "Bad"
Others;CHEPHREN=CHEBEREN,CHEOPS,PSAMT EK e t.c. Also let me add some of the Ancient egyptian queens with Proto-kalenjin names e.g Queen HATSHEPSUT=JEPSUT/CHEPSUT,Queen TIYE=TIE 'lady'. Before spread of christianity,the kalenjin were poly-theist just like ancient egyptians.

ANCIENT EGYPTIAN DEITIES SIMILAR TO KALENJIN DEITIES
Ancient egyptian deities=Kalenjin deities
1)ISIS/AST(egyptian sun goddess) =ASIS/ASEETA/ASISTA(kalenjin sun goddess)
2)PTAH(god of beginning)=PTA (beginning),KIPTAIYAT(he from beginning,modern kalenjin name for God/Jesus).
3)APIS(egyptian calf deity)=APESO (kalenjin deity).
4)NTRR/NETER/NETERU=NETORORO in kalenjin means 'exalted one'(kalenjin god tororot,which is Tororo hills uganda).NETER also means 'variety' in kalenjin.
5)MAAT(egyptian goddess of justice/order of matriachy)=MAAT(fire,family lineage/order of martriachy).
6)AMUN/AMON=AMONI(chebo-amoni/chebo-namuni)kalenjin deity.AMUN=because,AMUNE=greetings 'how are you'.
7)RA(sun god/time)=RA(today/daytime/at sun rise)
8)AMUN-RA(unity of gods)=AMUN-RA (because today),AMUNE-RA(greetings 'how are you today'.
9)MUT=MUT(number 5,cut open).
10)DJET(sacred bird/deity)=DJET(white greyish bird of prey,either white eagle/hawk).
11)SETH/SET/SST/SESAT/SESHAT (egyptian dog deity)=SESET/SESEET(dog in kalenjin)
12)SOBEK(egyptian crocodile deity) =SOBEK (Alive/name of a place/god/people in ancient egypt),the kalenjin call people of the Kisii tribe KA-SOBEK which means 'house of sobek'.

KALENJIN-ANCIENT EGYPTIAN WORDS
1)WAPWAWET(place)-WAPWAWET (river bank plants with yellow flowers).
2)SATET(deity/calabash-shaped crown/gourd for drinking magic portion)-SOTET(kalenjin milk gourd)
3)SOBEKHOTEP(Sobek is satisfied)-SOBEK-KHOTEP(live forever/reign forever).
4)PAKHET(cat)-PAKHET(cat) 5)MRWT(sacred bird)-MEREWET(sacred bird)
6)MEDJAY/MEDJOI(warriors/soldiers)-MEDJET/MENJET/MENJO(dwelling place of warriors during initiation)
7)CHUMYOT(iron)-CHUMYOT(iron) e.t.c
Also check out how ancient egyptians called other tribes and how the kalenjin also call other ethnicities;
TA=Proto-kalenjin feminine prefix for denoting tribes.e.g TA-CHONI=she-left behind.DATOGA/TA-TTO-KHA=she-from Tto. Same principle could be used to identify ethnicities in ancient egypt;

1)TA-MAHU libyans(tuareg)=She-of Mahu(place/name of person)
2)TA-HENU/TA-DJENU libyans(fulani/woodabe)=She-of Henu/She-of Djenu.
3)TA-SETI nubians(kerma bantus ancestors of baswezi,shona,zulu)=She-of Seti/seth(egyptian dog deity)
4)TA-NETJER (Serer,wolof,yoruba,igbo,akan,ashanti) =She-from Niger(river niger)
5)TA-SHEMU(Jews)=She-of SHEM(son of noah)
6)TA-NEHISI(egyptianised nubians) =She-of NEHESU(nuba/karamajong). 7)TA-MERU(egyptianised Amorites) =she-of AMERU(Amorites,Ameru tribe of kenya)

KALENJIN-ENGLISH/GREEK WORDS.
1)Ta-parpariet(papyrus plant)=papyrus/paper
2)Motiriot(witness)=Martyr(witness)
3)Para-o(great/vast house,ruler/ leader)=pharaoh(english),Prr-o(egyptian)
3)Emet-ne para(great/vast kingdom)=Empire
4)Tamos(container)=Thermos(container)
5)Para-diso(vast land of plentiousness/vast land of pleasure)=Paradise
.....ledama...

KALENJIN-GERMANIC WORDS.
German language shares alot
with Kalenjin though Kalenjin shares
substantially with English and Greek..
1.the word GERING means small amount in
German NGERING in kale meaning the same.
2.MAL (from malen) means a form of
decoration in both languages.. in German
with paints in Kalenjin with mud/soil.
3.MÖCHTE German/ MÖCHE kale meaning in
both would like...
4. NAHM( past tense of nehmen)German
meaning take, NAHM/NEHMU Kale handle or
take...
the German word kühl is Kuul in Kalenjin
meaning cool. However i have chanced upon
hundreds of Kalenjin words in English/Greek
language which Scots and Gypsy took to
Europe in the BC when Pharoahs were ruling
Europe.
we see some of them:
technology--------------from tech,
architecture........... from Kalenjin woor- or o
techkseet( ie great building),
embassy-----------------Em-bassang-- foreign nations,
embargo----------the act of gagging a
nation-------Em bar-koot-- killing a nation,
empire---------emeet para,
Emirate----------emeet ratat-----meaning a
united country.
Chemistry.....either from Chemiss which was
a location in Egypt or Khemet-Emeet(country)
leadership-----------laitor.
Politics-------------polotet.
etc
We also share the name for deity with our
Congolese brothers.
Congolese: "Nkolo Nzambe" (Lord God)
Kalenjin "Chebo Nkolo" (supreme deity)
.In his Book, Egypt:The light of the World,Gerald Massey writes that the ancient Egyptians once
colonized the British Isles, Spain and all the
countries in the Iberia penisular.The Ancient
Egyptians were Africoid people of proto-
Kalenjin origin who jumpstarted European
civilization by virtue of having founded Greeks
assited by the Goddess of the Nile-the Graikos.
That EMEET, or KEMEET meaning country in Old
Egyptian,Boharic and Sahidic and Kalenjin
spawned many Eglish and Teutonic words in
common use is no doubt! Emeet spawned
terms like Embassy, empire, emporor, emirates
and ambassador,embargo, among others.
Empire means the vast country...Emeet-para
while Porori is Kalenjin/Kikuyu word meaning
Nation or Country.Empire means emet ab
poror—the country or bucolic people!!the
word embargo which is embargot in Swedish is
EMBARGOT as well in Kalenjin and it means to
kill a country economically,
Embassy,
Ambassador,Empire,Embargo,EMIRATE(EM-
RATAT).
EMBASSY is Kalenjin for the foreign country ie
Em-bo-sang, emeet ab ssang or simply
EMBASSANG-foreign country and that
AMBASSADOR means the same thing.Embargo
means emeet-bar- go meaning to struggle a
conutry!! In other languages, they
are :Ambassadřr(Danish),Spanish(Embajada,
imperio,embargo,embajador),Polish(Ambasada
usa, imperium,embarga,ambasador),Romania
(Ambasada sua, imperiu, embargoului,
ambasadorul)Dutch(Ambassade,
empire,embargo,ambassador)French
(Ambassade, empire,embargo,
l'ambassadeur),Portuguese(Embassy,
empire,embargo,embaixador),Spanish
(Embajada, imperio, embajador,
embargo),Bulgarian(ембарго,)Sweden
(Ambassaden, ambassadör, embargo,
empire),Romania(Ambasada sua,
ambasadorul,imperiu,embargoului,)Swedish
(Ambassad och ambassadör,empire,embargot).
The English word EMIRATE has its origin in
Boharic/Kalenjin and it means a unted country
ie EM-RATAT or emet ratat!EMERATAT later
spawned Emirate(Romania),Emiraten
(Swedish),Emiratem(Polish),Emiraat
(Dutch),Emirat(French),Emirato(Portuguese and
Italian),Emirate(Hellenic Greece/Finnish),Emirat
(German/Norweigian),etc.
IMPIRIAL....... Imperiální
It should mean to colonise a country and is
still a an African name. It spawned Czech
(Imperiální),French(Systčme impérial) and
impirial in all other Romanic and Germanic
langauges.
KEMEET meaning country went all the way to
English/Teutonic languages where we get
CHEMISTRY corrrectly pronounced
KEMISTRY.some say Chemistry is derived from
Chemiss- the Kalenjin abode when in Egypt.
chemistry, chemicals, chemically are
respectively in Italian (Chimica, prodotti
chimici, chimica,)Germany(Chemie,
Chemikalien, chemisch),Danish(Kemi, kemi,
kemisk),Polish(Chemia, chemiczne,
chemicznie),French(La chimie, des produits
chimiques, aux produits chimiques),Dutch
(Chemie, chemie, chemisch) and so on and on.
Chemist- the person dispensing chemicals
becomes Chemikar(Germany),Chemiste
(French),Chimist(Romania),Chemika
(Lithuania),Kjemikar(Norweigian),Kimia(Malay –
a language spoken in Malaysia),Kemik
(Slovenian) etc.There are dozens of worlds
spawned by KEMET including Khmre language
of Cambodia,Vietman and lowlands of Laos,
Thailand and parts of Indonesia.!
BIOLOGY-- simply meaning the study of the
building blocks of life. We say water is life and
with it are the building blocks of the same.
This term or branch of knowledge is made to
look mysterious or European while in the real
sence, you will find it be of Africoid origin. In
Luo langauge Water is Bia, in Somali it is Biyo,
in Kalenjin it is Bei,in Estonian it is Vee, hence
we may say Biyologogy in Somali, Beiology in
Kalenjin or Bialogy in Luo!!!the Greeks who are
the culprits here learned this branc of
knowledge from the people of KEMET wo
surprisingly founded GREECE!
POLITICS:
For long it was upheld that the Europeans
invented the game of politics while the fact is
that it is the Africans from the Nile valley who
invented the game of politics. The Europeans will never tell you the
verb of the word politics but a Kalenjin will
with ease. Politics is derived from the Kalenjin
word “pol” meaning to argue over something,
to make noise which quinetssialy is what our
politicians should do.pol gave the Kalenjin
Polotet—meaning politics!! Polotet has an
array of ric derivatives seen on other European
languages worldwide. The English word
polemics is one of them. In other
languages ,Politics, Politician,polemics
are:Czech(politika, politika, nezbytné?,)Dutch:
Politiek, politici, polemiek,French(La politique,
politicien, ŕ la polémique,),German(Politik,
Politiker, Polemik,),Danish(Politik, politiker,
polemik,)Polish(Polityka, polityka,
polemiki,),Afrikaan(Politiken for
Politics),Swedish(Politik, politiker,
polemik,),Italian(Politica, politici,
polemiche),Portuguese(Política, político,
polémicas,) and so on and on........
TECHOLOGY...........................TECH
(Build). .........architecture
The term technology was never a European
term.It is derived from the Kalenjin word tech
meaning to build, invent, etc. There is no
English verb which gave us technology but in
Kalenjin it is tech! Tech of Kalenjin gave us
techseet meaning the act of building in this
Pharaonic language. Tech was later to spawn
technology in English and its others rich
derivatives. Terms like technology,technician,
technical, polytechnic, architecture,are in
Portuguese (Tecnologia,técnico, técnico, escola
politécnica, arquitetura,),FRENCH(La
technologie,technicien, technique, Ecole
polytechnique, architecture,)GERMAN(Technik,
Techniker, technische, technischen
Hochschule, Architektur,)
DANISH(Teknologi,tekniker, tekniske,
polyteknisk lćreanstalt, arkitektur,)ROMANIA
(Tehnologii,tehnician, tehnice, politehnica,
arhitectura,) Italian(Tecnologia, tecnico,
tecnici, politecnico, architettura,DUTCH
(Technologie,monteur, technische en
beroepsscholen, architectuur,POLISH
(Technologia, technika, technicznej,
politechniki, architektura,),Portuguese
(Tecnologia,técnico, técnico, escola politécnica,
arquitetura,SPANISH(Tecnología, técnico,
técnico, universidad politécnica, arquitectura,)
na zingine.ect. this clear show its source in the
NILE VALLEY.teknikada in Somali langauge!
Architecture means the act of extraordinay
building, which in Kalenjin is woor or ar,or
[ or]O meaning Big,Extraordinary, unique etc
and tech meaning build, hence architecture
means woor-techset ie extraodinary masonry
embodied in a building.!! Architecture or
WOORTEKSET.... spawned as many terms in
other languages as shown above!!
TOPOGRAPHY,
The study of the land surface area of a place is
a term that the white people coined from the
Kalenjinword Topot or tepot or Thebes in
Kagypotai meaning how the land “sits” for lack
of a better term in my langauge. Topot means
kukaa au vile nchi inakaa. Topograpgy in other
langauges URENO/Italian/Polish/Danish
(Topografia(e))german(Topographie,)Sweden
(Topografi),etc.
Keith Steel, writes in When Egpyt Ruled The
East that ancient people of the ancient Nile
were a the super power people of old and
supported futher by the Gerald Massey, in his
other best selling, Egyptian Deities in the
British Isles. Did you know that the Arabic Allah is derived
from Kalenjin Illat-the God of Justice who
punishes wrong doers with lightening which
is Illeet?Ileet which is different from Illat
means the one that coins itselft- iletak!!! It is
also Illaye in Somali language and gave us
Elohim- Illat and Yim or Him(Heaven) and
confluences with Chebohim or Cheboyim in
Northern Kalenjin. Baal,the deity of
Phoenicians meaning God of rains and clouds
is Bool,pool,Poolda in Kalenjin meaning
clouds? Bool also spawned Bella, Apollo,
Bellona, Poolo, etc in Eurasian a clear
testimony of Kalenjin presence in those far
flung regions. The Colchians of Russia and
Gerogian who originated in Egpyt call their
God Asa which is Asis, Isis or Aset among the
Barabaeek people of Northern Tanzania.
....weldon oriop kirui... [/QUOTE]
quote:
mena7
Member # 20555

Rate Member Icon 1 posted 24 July, 2014 09:00 PM Profile for mena7 Author's Homepage Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote Moustafa Gadalla article on the Kalenjin in Egypt.

http://www.egypt-tehuti.org/articles/kalenjin.html

Kalenjin, the Military Clan of Ancient Egyptians

Between East Africa and Egypt

The Kalenjins of Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania had the role of defending Egypt,up to the time of Herodotus. When Herodotus visited Egypt during the 5th century BCE, he encountered a sub-nation of Egypt known as Sebenitus. Until the 40s, all Kalenjin were known by fourth names namely Sebei, Sabaot, Miot and Midian. Scholars from the community coined the word, Kalenjin, meaning I tell you to unite all the sub-nations of the tribe. Sebei and Sabaot now live around Mt. Elgon in Western Kenya and Eastern Uganda. It is possible that Herodotus misspelled the word, Sebenitus, which should have been either Sebei or Sabaot. Even the Bible confirms the presence of the Sebei (Kalenjin). Job 1:5 says "...and the Sabeans fell upon and took them away." Ezekiel also wrote about the Kalenjins (Sabeans), a sub-tribe of Ancient Egyptians. ze:23:42 says, "..and a voice of multitude being at ease was with her, and with the men of the common sort were brought Sabeans from the wilderness which put bracelets upon their hands and beautiful crowns upon their heads."

When Herodotus asked the Sebenitus people about where their aboriginal home was, they told him is/was a place called Nttr-the holy land of the God in the south. With the Benefit of Kalenjin language, we can learn that Ntrr was actually Tororo Hills in Eastern Uganda. Tororo means the exalted one, the high hill or even God. Hence Ntrr should be netoror-the exalted one!

According to their own accounts, the Kalenjin believe that their ancestors aboriginal home was here in Kenya at a place called Tororo Hills in Eastern Uganda. From here they migrated to Misiri or Egypt, where they stayed for thousands of years, and then migrated back again to Kenya. Some remained in Egypt. Others are in Ethiopia, Sudan, Eritrea and many other places around the world. However not all Old Egyptians (Kalenjin) left for Egypt. The Ogiek or Dorobo who speak Kalenjin do not recall having migrated from elsewhere. They say that they have been living in Kenya since time immemorial.

In 2001, I interviewed some oldmen as to why they left Egypt. They told me that they left Egypt after being attacked by a mysterious people called Kipyayamungeen. They said these people were white. (The term, "white", is a relative term, which means lighter skin color.) They say this was during the reign of Pharaoh Kipcheum. According to Dr Sambu, about 250,000 warriors left Egypt for East Africa as a result of this invasion. This event coincides with the first Persian invasion of Egypt, which occurred about 525 BCE.

Because the Kalenjin tongue is basically a dialect of the Egyptian language, many Egyptian words and names are recognizable by the Kalenjin peoples, such as:
1.For thousands of years, Egypt was known to the entire ancient world as Kagypta, meaning the sanctuary of Pta. Pta, now known as Kiptaiyat in modern Kalenjin language, was the deity of Memphis. When the Greeks came to Egypt about 2500 years ago, they could not pronounce the word Kagypta. Instead, they pronounced it as Aigyptos or Aegyptus. They also referred to people of Egypt as Kiptaios (see the word Kiptaiyaat above!).
2.The word, kmt, which the Egyptians referred to as their country, is also traceable to the Kalenjin tongue. Kemet in Kalenjin means country. Some other Egyptians called their country Khemet, which historians used to coin the word Hamites.
3.Pharaoh in Kalenjin language means a massively built house, a leader or president. In fact, Pharaoh should be written as Parao, from the words Para (meaning big or vast) and ooh or woor, meaning the big one. Parao should mean the leader of the entire nation. I say it should be Parao because the English word Empire is derived from it. Em in Kalenjin and Ancient Egyptian means country, while para or pire means wide, big or vast. Hence, the Europeans coined the word Empire and its derivatives from the word Parao or Pharaoh! The Kalenjin people have produced some of the Egyptian Pharaohs.
4.Pharaoh Amasis in Kalenjin may mean the one loved by God, the one who loves God, the one who eats God or the one who is eaten by God. Am in Kalenjin means eat, while Asista means the sun. There are many other examples.

The Kalenjin say that upon arrival in east Africa, they circumcised their boys in two places. They circumcised their boys near Mt Elgon at a hill called tulwop Kabiniet (ie the hill of Phallus).Around 1500 CE they circumcised their boys again at a hill called Tulwop Monyiseet (ie the hill of the foreskins). It is interesting to note that like their ancestors in Egypt, the Kalenjins gave functionally descriptive names to hills where circumcision rites have been performed. Remember God telling Jushua to circumcise his boys again in the hill of the foreskins (Joshua 5;3) in Gilgal area. Again the Kalenjin say that their ancestors used to circumcise their boys in Gilgil area which is 100 km west of nairobi. Gilgil is a corruption of Gilgal, which is the military base of the Kenyan Army.

Kalenjin Dieties

Like, Old Egyptians, Kalenjin was a monotheistic society. They believe in one God who has so many names. Asis is the deity of the Kalejin. This is Isis. Asis or Aset among the Barabaig of Tanzania was believed to be a woman. Other names we brought from Egypt include Illat-the God of Justice. Some other people later corrupted to Allah or Illay among the Somalis of Kenya and Ethiopia. Chebo-Amoni is another name of our deity which the Greeks corrupted to Amoni. The Kalenjin word osirun means to resurrect, to wake up from sleep or to cross a bridge. Apeso is also the name of our Deity, known as Apis.

The Kalenjin used to refer to themselves as children of Miot or Myoot, known in Ancient Egypt as Ma-at, another deity of Old Egyptians.

Kalenjin and Moses

The Bible tells us that Moses married a lady from Midian people known as Zipporah. I am now convinced that Moses was a Kalenjin since Moso in our language means a child. Moses was said to have been a child rescued somewhere in Egypt. We have songs about Moses in kalnjin. After circumcising our girls, we sing a song called, Ndomo rireet ab Mugaika koto mokimi emoni, ie if it were not for the sea of Musaiga (Moses) we would be dead. The story about Moses crossing the sea with his people is common among many tribes in Kenya and Southern Africa. This confirms that Moses was an Egyptian. Midian is a clan of the Kalenjins of Baringo district of Kenya.

Kalenjin and Sabeans

Sebenitus also refers to the people known as Sabeans. In fact it was the Sabeans of South Arabia who established the first civilization in the Arabian peninsula-thousands of years before the emergence of the Bedouin Arabs. Through the Sabeans (Kalenjin) link, it is not difficult to explain the presence of Old Egyptians from remote antiquity, in the Malayan Peninsula, Indo-China, and the heavy concentration of Old Egyptians in India, the Angkor and Champa in Southeast Asia, the vast populations of the dark-skinned peoples in Southern China as far as Japan's Ainu people.

It can be seen in retrospect that the Kalenjins are Old Egyptians what with more information coming to this site from me.

Kalenjin history should now be rewritten by its free natives (and not by the colonial powers of European academia), and its great past reconciled with that of other Old Egyptians around the world.

WELDON arap KIRUI, NAIROBI, KENYA

quote:
LEDAMA
Member # 21677

Rate Member Icon 1 posted 25 July, 2014 12:01 AM Profile for LEDAMA Author's Homepage Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote It depends which part of egypt Igbo,yoruba and Akan was spoken.These languages have the same roots. Igbo,Yoruba,Akan,dogon and mande languages all fall in the category WEST-BENUE CONGO but Yoruba is closest to egyptian hieratic.but they are not BANTU.The first population to settle in N.E africa region were West-benue congo speakers ancestors of most sierra leonians,nigerians,ghanians,cameroonians e.t.c In egypt they were MISIRI(MIZRAIM) or in archeological language Ancient BADARIAN.The badarians were joined by the SOUTH NILOTIC SPEAKERS(NAQADANS),who were responsible for unification of ancient egypt.KUSHITES were WEST-NILOTIC SPEAKERS.BANTUS entered egypt as HYKSOS(KESWET) migrants from Canaan..KESWET in kalenjin means 'abandoned house'.Yes bantus are deacendants of ancient Canaanites who entered egypt escaping the SEMITIC EXPANSION happening in the middle east at that period.Most BANTUS were cast out of egypt by kalenjin pharaoh AMASIS,for desrespecting martriachal order MAAT,by setting their own rulers.Those who were left assimilated as egyptians and settled in Upper egypt(Aswan region(TA-SETI),Meroe&Nekhen(TA-MERU).
The bantus cast out of egypt settled in KUSH and mixed with western nilotes.e.g great lakes bantus BU-KUSU(KUSH),BA-GUSSI(KUSH),BA-KISSU(KUSH).The martriachal order MAAT which was the unifying factor of the league that united Libya,egypt and Kush incase of any foreign(non-african) aggresion from the north sea or middle east.MAAT law states that pharaoh could be of any ethnicity but must marry from the egyptian/wasetian martriachy in Thebes and Nekhen.A pharaoh could be bantu or nilotic but must marry a Kalenjin woman as official queen to become pharaoh.Tribes that followed the order of Maat wore Ostrich feathers to show they were part of the defence league/confederation(egypt,libya&kush).That is why ALL SOUTHERN NILOTES,WESTERN NILOTES & SOUTHERN BANTUS wore Ostrich feathers during war or celebrations.

MORE KALENJIN-COPTIC/EGYPTIAN WORDS
Kalenjin-egyptian

PARA-O(big/vast house,leader)-PRR-O/PHARAOH(king)
ORET(path/way)-ORET(path/way)
EMEET/KHEMEET(country)-KEMET(country)
KAMET(mother)-KAMET(old woman)
POIYOOT(father/elder)-PAIYOOT(father/elder)
TEBES(big City)-THEBES(big city)
SESET(dog)-SET animal(african dog)
PAKHET(cat)-PAKHET(cat)
KIMYO/KIMYET(bread)-KIMYO(bread)
SOBEK(alive,Abagusi homeland KA-SOBEK)-SOBEK(crocodile deity)
KHOTEP(forever)-KHOTEP(forever)
SOBEKHOTEP(live forever/reign forever)-SOBEKHOTEP(sobek is satisfied???)
MDU-NETER(variety of people in kalenjin)
MDU-NETORORO(people of the gods in kalenjin)-MDU-NETER(language of gods in egyptian).
METU-NETER(don't mix/don't include variety/don't include foreigners)
TETA-NETER(variety of cattle breeds)
BA/PA(of)-BA/Pa(of)
PA-AMERU(of Ameru tribe of kenya)-PA-AMERU(of amorites)
BER BER(uncivilised/ignorant)-BER BER(uncivilised/ignorant.
PHILAE-PA-ILLAT,according to kalenjin,ILLAT god of vengence,is also the husband of ASIIS,ILLAT-ALLAT-ALLAH-ILLAY
ORET-path or way
SOSIOT-palm tree
One characteristics of kalenjin and egyptian is the use of feminine prefix (t)

CRANIAL STUDIES ON THE KALENJIN
quote:
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#484 Dec 12, 2012

James Harris and Edward Wente conducted an x-ray analysis of the New Kingdom royal mummies with the results published in their book X-ray Atlas of the Royal Mummies (Chicago: University of Chicago, 1980). Included in the work were cephalograms of Pharaohs of the XVII-XX Dynasties and their queens.

Harris and Wente note the prevalence of dental prognathism among Nubians. Often this is combined with malocclusion. Similar incidence can be found in other African peoples. For example, one study found that a sample taken from the Kenya showed 61.3% of Maasai had diastema; 84% of Kikuyu had overbite and 99% had overjet; and 24% of Kalenjin had anterior open bite. (

J. Hassanali, GP Pokhariyal, "Anterior tooth relations in Kenyan Africans, Archives of Oral Biology 38 [Apr 1993] 337-42).

Although these dental traits can often be acquired through habits like thumb-sucking, as noted by Harris and Wente, the high frequency in the royal mummies indicates a genetic origin as found in Africans.

Some standards that we will use in describing the x-ray diagrams (lateral view) of the royal mummies are now given:

WM Krogman (The Human Skeleton in Forensic Medicine)

Africoid: Rounded, projecting glabella; sagittal plateau; rounded forehead, prognathism; rounded occiput.

Caucasoid: Depressed glabella; rounded or arched sagittal contour; steep forehead; orthognathism; variable occiput.

S Rhine ("Non-metric skull racing")

Africoid: Slight depression of nasion; vertical zygomatic arches; prognathism; receding, vertical chin; straight mandibular edge.

Caucasoid: Depression of nasion; retreating zygomatic arches; orthognathism; prominent, bilobate chin; wavy mandibular edge.

The Royal Mummies

Late XVII and XVIII Dynasties

Queen Ahmes-Nefertary

Father: Seqenenre Tao II or Kamose, Mother: Queen Ahhotep I or Queen Ahhotep II
Strongly proclined incisors. Rounded forehead, sagittal flattening; rounded occiput. Somewhat forward zygomatic arches; pronounced alveolar prognathism. Steep mandible with squat ramus and receding chin.

Amenhotep I

Father: Ahmose, Mother: Ahmes-Nefertary
Rounded glabella, sloping forehead, sagittal plateau, rounded occiput. Zygomatic arches project forward. Moderate protrusion of upper incisors and pronounced prognathism. Receding chin and steeply inclined mandible.

Queen Meryetamon

Father: Ahmose, Mother: Ahmes-Nefertary
Queen of Amenhotep I. Rounded occiput and forehead, sagittal plateau. Glabella is weak, but there is sexual dimorphism in this feature. Zygomatic arch is slightly forward. Pronounced protrusion of incisors and high ANB causing overbite. Mandible is moderately inclined and ramus is squat. Strong prognathism.

Thutmose I

Father:?, Mother: Senisoneb
Globular skull with high vault; rounded forehead; sagittal plateau; rounded, bulging occiput; weakly manifested glabella; vertical zygomatic arches. Strongly proclined upper and lower incisors; sharply receding chin and angled mandible. Squat ramus and pronounced prognathism.

Thutmose II

Father: Thutmose I, Mother: Queen Mutnofret
Rounded glabella and forehead; high vault with sagittal plateau. Rounded occiput. Strongly proclined upper and lower incisors; receding, vertical chin; highly angular mandible. Vertical zygomatic arches and maxillary prognathism.

Thutmose II displays the globular cranium common among more recent Nubians.

DNA OF AMARNA MUMMIES
web pagedna tribes

quote:
NILOTIC ancestry. - 4 of the 7 mummies (which is "Most" for you laymen) have closest matches in the Great Lakes region. This is probably closets to the Karamoja Southern Nilotic sample. (Think Kenyan runners)
Kenyan runners are mostly kalenjin.
quote:

beyoku
2011-12-27, 17:05
I assume they are foreign because it's difficult to imagine a population similar to very distant niger-congo, surrounded by mediterraneans (Levantines, Berbers) and East Africans. Unless there is a deep connection with the sudan, which is possible knowing the current nilo-saharan languages repartition (from western to southern Africa and the nile valley).

For those that study Africa, yes there is a "Deep Connection" between Egypt and Sudan....Some folks just dont want to believe it for their own personal reasons. My personal hypothesis argues that Egyptians were more "Nubian" back in time. This seems to be supported by some cranial/skeletal analysis. IN being more "Nubian" they were likely more "Nilotic".

In the Nilo Saharan language group one of the later splits from Sudan is of the Eastern-Sudanic that has a late split into Nilotic languages that traveled south. From Nilotic we get "Southern Nilotic" represented by kalenjin and Karamojan people. - The Kalenjin are the Ethnic group comprising many of the Kenyan runners that claim they come from Egypt. The Karamojong live in Uganda. That brings us to Genetics:

The patterns of population structure we found in northeast Africa, in particular the similarity of Nubian (a northern Sudanese group that speak Nilo-Saharan languages) and the Egyptian population. is consistent with the historical evidence for long-term interactions between Egypt and Nubia, probably resulting in genetic flow between the two regions. However, the Nubian group and the Karamoja group from Uganda share a relatively large number of private alleles (Figure 4), potentially reflecting the shared ancestry of the Nubians with populations from southern Sudan and Uganda. Our results, in addition to mtDNA [7] and Y-chromosome [6,34,35] data, suggest that migration, potentially bidirectional, occurred along the Nile between Egypt and Nubia.

Source (http://www.investigativegenetics.com/content/2/1/12)

Its is not surprising that when you look at the data most of the Armana samples link to the "Great Lakes Region" PRIOR to matching "Southern Africa". Also it is not surprising the "Great Lakes Region" sample on DNA tribes consists of...........the Karamojong of Uganda :|

If that data are real then I know exactly whats going on. Nilo-Saharan ancestry in Egypt ( that i point out time and time again as neglected in conversation) is coming back to bite everyone in the ass.

---------- Post added 2011-12-27 at 12:07 ------
For those that study Africa, yes there is a "Deep Connection" between Egypt and Sudan...

by 'Sudan', I meant the entire Sudan (original sense), not only the modern state.

So, if Egypt was initially a nilosaharan-like population, that would mean East African (non nilotic) ancestry, west-eurasian ancestry and the afroasiatic language are very late comers. I can very well see the Egyptian language coming late, from East Africa or the Levant but I have a hard time visualizing the recent replacement scenario, especially since modern Nubians also appear to be very Eurasian and East african influenced.
beyoku
2011-12-27, 21:00
^ From the research I have done I have come to the conclusion that the LONG term presence and migration of known Afro-Asiatic or Proto AA speakers is more aligned with the Red Sea coast. - These people moved into the Nile Valley from the East. The long term presence in the Sahara....Western Deserts of Egypt and much of Sudan seems to point to even longer presence of Nilo-Saharan type people... These people pushed into the Nile Valley from the West. The thing is all Nilo Saharans are not the same.

Although they share similar uni-parental markers Autosomally there are at least 3 different genetic "Types" The very familiar "Nilotic Type" represented by Southern Sudanese like The Dinka (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS427US427&q=dinka&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=RSP6TuLYMsOUtwfAy-XRBg&biw=1345&bih=770&sei=RiP6TsWANpSbtweNr4 3RBg), the more Ethiopic "Nubian" type....and then the Saharan/Sahelian Nilo-Saharan people that are in Chad/Niger etc that still speak the language....and their Autosomally related but Linguistic differentiated Chadic kin. Both Groups being more similar to "West Africans" (Doctoris can chime in on this part) lineages A3b2 and B2a1a seem to link all these groups together. This is one of the many reasons Egyptians are MORE "West African" than Ethiopians in these structure exercises.

In any case the people that are the more "West African" of the Nilo Saharan speakers represent the EARLIEST migration from Sudan Westward - 8500 BCE while proto Nubian on the Nile comes some 5 THOUSAND years later. Proto Southern Nilotic even later than that. These people have been around for a long time. I am not saying "Egyptians" Proper were fully Nilo Saharan but the people were IN Egypt....and possible prior to Afro-Asiatic speakers. These speakers are actually the ones that crate the first Pottery in Africa. And when people obscure Egyptian origins talking about how they "Come from the Sahara" they dont realize these are the people they are talking about...........and when the Sahara dried up and the animals went south - These are the people that travels south with them...........and under the hypothesis that Niger-Congo is a member if Nilo-Saharan I come to the conclusion that West African like Nilo-Saharan speakers are the parental ancestors of West African Niger Congo speakers.

There is actually a bunch of information that points to this. The Super elongation of Ancient Egyptian limbs for one, this Details Egyptian limbs as "Tropically Adapted" (Super Tropical even) but authors note that Egypt is NOT in the Tropics. Studies bring up Ultra Violet exposure and mean annual temp. When doing research you come up with this:

http://www.lenzing.com/typo3temp/fl_realurl_image/uv-stability-world-map-d2.jpg

^ That dark Area in Africa is basically he known home of Nilo-Saharan people BUT the place that is supposed to be antecedent to Egypt. No wonder Southern Sudanese are super long and pitch black.

Also there is this image from one book of many books:

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/beyoku/Blench001.png

They are not "Late Comers" but they are not the first there. that last study on Sudan I linked said this:

We conclude that geography, language and culture have played an important role in shaping patterns and structure of genetic variation in Sudan, and that these patterns may have been shaped by long-term occupation by Nilo-Saharan groups and more recent migration from North Africa and Eurasia to the Nile Valley

quote:
KALENJIN INTRODUCED CIRCUMCISION TO ANCIENT EGYPT
LEDAMA
Member # 21677

Rate Member Icon 1 posted 10 August, 2014 01:36 PM Profile for LEDAMA Author's Homepage Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote TA-RUSIEK=she-that celebrates
kalenjin male initiates ta-rusiek at the Medjet(menjet)

-  -
-  -

most of the bantu tribes originating from egypt have kalenjin age-set names associated with circumcision.The kenyan and ugandan bantus with kalenjin ageset names are kikuyu,Ameru,Abagusii,bukusu,mijikenda,baganda,bagisu.

KALENJIN AGE-SET NAME-BANTU AGE-SET NAME
MAINA(kalenjin)-BAMAINA(bantu)
SAWE(kalenjin)-BASAWA(bantu)
CHUMA(kalenjin)-BACHUMA(bantu)

Also understand kalenjin language is closer to egyptian MDU-NETER than bantu,for example

DOG=set(egyptian),seseet(kalenjin),sese(bantu)
CAT=pakhet(egyptian),pakhet(kalenjin),paka(bantu)
BREAD=kimyo(egyptian),kimyo(kalenjin),kima(bantu).
CONCLUSION
Since the kalenjin belonged to millitary cast of egypt,the kalenjin was mainly used in administration. Posts: 53 | From: Kenya | Registered: Dec 2013 | IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

kalenjin people worshiped HATHOR during the secret circumcision ritual,even today
quote:
Hathor
Hathor
Hathor

Hathor is one of the most famous goddesses of Ancient Egypt. She was known as "the Great One of Many Names" and her titles and attributes are so numerous that she was important in every area of the life and death of the ancient Egyptians. It is thought that her worship was widespread even in the Predynastic period because she appears on the Narmer palette. However, some scholars suggest that the cow-headed goddess depicted on the palette is in fact Bat (an ancient cow goddess who was largely absorbed by Hathor) or even Narmer himself. However, she was certainly popular by the Old Kingdom as she appears with Bast in the valley temple of Khafre at Giza. Hathor represents Upper Egypt and Bast represents Lower Egypt.

She was originally a personification of the Milky Way, which was considered to be the milk that flowed from the udders of a heavenly cow (linking her with Nut, Bat and Mehet-Weret). As time passed she absorbed the attributes of many other goddesses but also became more closely associated with Isis, who to some degree usurped her position as the most popular and powerful goddess. Yet she remained popular throughout Egyptian history. More festivals were dedicated to her and more children were named after her than any other god or goddess of Ancient Egypt. Her worship was not confined to Egypt and Nubia. She was worshipped throughout Semitic West Asia, Ethiopian, Somlia and Libya, but was particularly venerated in the city of Byblos.

She was a sky goddess, known as "Lady of Stars" and "Sovereign of Stars" and linked to Sirius (and so the goddesses Sopdet and Isis). Her birthday was celebrated on the day that Sirius first rose in the sky (heralding the coming innundation). By the Ptolemaic period, she was known as the goddess of Hethara, the third month of the Egyptian calendar.

As "the Mistress of Heaven" she was associated with Nut, Mut and the Queen. While as "the Celestial Nurse" she nursed the Pharaoh in the guise of a cow or as a sycamore fig (because it exudes a white milky substance). As "the Mother of Mothers" she was the goddess of women, fertility, children and childbirth. She had power over anything having to do with women from problems with conception or childbirth, to health and beauty and matters of the heart. However, she was not exclusively worshipped by women and unlike the other gods and goddesses she had both male and female priests.
Hathor

Hathor was also the goddess of beauty and patron of the cosmetic arts. Her traditional votive offering was two mirrors and she was often depicted on mirrors and cosmetic palettes. Yet she was not considered to be vain or shallow, rather she was assured of her own beauty and goodness and loved beautiful and good things. She was known as "the mistress of life" and was seen as the embodiment of joy, love, romance, perfume, dance, music and alcohol. Hathor was especially connected with the fragrance of myrrh incense, which was considered to be very precious and to embody all of the finer qualities of the female sex. Hathor was associated with turquoise, malachite, gold and copper. As "the Mistress of Turquoise" and the "lady of Malachite" she was the patron of miners and the goddess of the Sinai Peninsula (the location of the famous mines). The Egyptians used eye makeup made from ground malachite which had a protective function (in fighting eye infections) which was attributed to Hathor.
Hathor from the tomb of Horemheb in the Valley of the Kings copyright Jean Pierre Dalbera

She was the patron of dancers and was associated with percussive music, particularly the sistrum (which was also a fertility fetish). She was also associated with the Menit necklace (which may also have been a percussion instrument) and was often known as "the Great Menit". Many of her priests were artisans, musicians, and dancers who added to the quality of life of the Egyptians and worshipped her by expressing their artistic natures. Hathor was the incarnation of dance and sexuality and was given the epithet "Hand of God" (refering to the act of masturbation) and "Lady of the Vulva". One myth tells that Ra had become so despondent that he refused to speak to anyone. Hathor (who never suffered depression or doubt) danced before him exposing her private parts, which caused him to laugh out loud and return to good spirits.
Hathor copyright Gerard Ducher

As the "lady of the west" and the "lady of the southern sycamore" she protected and assisted the dead on their final journey. Trees were not commonplace in ancient Egypt, and their shade was welcomed by the living and the dead alike. She was sometimes depicted as handing out water to the deceased from a sycamore tree (a role formerly associated with Amentet who was often described as the daughter of Hathor) and according to myth, she (or Isis) used the milk from the Sycamore tree to restore sight to Horus who had been blinded by Set. Because of her role in helping the dead, she often appears on sarcophagi with Nut (the former on top of the lid, the later under the lid). She occassionally took the form of the "Seven Hathors" who were associated with fate and fortune telling. It was thought that the "Seven Hathors" knew the length of every childs life from the day it was born and questioned the dead souls as they travelled to the land of the dead. Her priests could read the fortune of a newborn child, and act as oracles to explain the dreams of the people. People would travel for miles to beseech the goddess for protection, assistance and inspiration. The "Seven Hathors" were worshiped in seven cities: Waset (Thebes), Iunu (On, Heliopolis), Aphroditopolis, Sinai, Momemphis, Herakleopolis, and Keset. They may have been linked to the constellations Pleiades.

However, she was also a goddess of destruction in her role as the Eye of Ra - defender of the sun god. According to legend, people started to criticise Ra when he ruled as Pharaoh. Ra decided to send his "eye" against them (in the form of Sekhmet). She began to slaughter people by the hundred. When Ra relented and asked her to stop she refused as she was in a blood lust. The only way to stop the slaughter was to colour beer red (to resemble blood) and pour the mixture over the killing fields. When she drank the beer, she became drunk and drowsy, and slept for three days. When she awoke with a hangover she had no taste for human flesh and mankind was saved. Ra renamed her Hathor and she became a goddess of love and happiness. As a result, soldiers also prayed to Hathor/Sekhmet to give them her strength and focus in battle.

Her husband Horus the elder was associated with the pharaoh, so Hathor was associated with the Queen. Her name is translated as "The House of Horus", which refers both to the sky (where Horus lived as a Hawk) and to the royal family. She had a son named Ihy (who was a god of music and dancing) with Horus-Behdety and the three were worshipped at Denderah (Iunet). However, her family relationships became increasingly confusing as time passed. She was probably first considered to be the wife of Horus the elder and the daughter of Ra, but when Ra and Horus were linked as the composite deity Re-Horakty she became both the wife and the daughter of Ra.

This strengthened her association with Isis, who was the mother of Horus the child by Osiris. In Hermopolis (Khmunu) Thoth was the foremost god, and Hathor was considered to be his wife and the mother of Re-Horakhty (a composite deity which merged Ra with Hor-akhty).
Hathor, from the Papyrus of Ani

Of course, Thoth already had a wife, Seshat (the goddess of reading, writing, architecture and arithmetic), so Hathor absorbed her role including acting as a witness at the judgement of the dead. Her role in welcoming the dead gained her a further husband - Nehebkau (the guardian of the entrance of the underworld). Then when Ra and Amun merged, Hathor became seen as the wife of Sobek who was considered to be an aspect of Amen-Ra. Yet Sobek was also associated with Seth, the enemy of Horus!

She took the form of a woman, goose, cat, lion, malachite, sycamore fig, to name but a few. However, Hathor's most famous manifestation is as a cow and even when she appears as a woman she has either the ears of a cow, or a pair of elegant horns. When she is depicted as entirely a cow, she always has beautifully painted eyes. She was often depicted in red (the color of passion) though her sacred color is turquoise. It is also interesting to note that only she and the dwarf god Bes (who also had a role in childbirth) were ever depicted in portrait (rather than in profile). Isis borrowed many of her functions and adapted her iconography to the extent that it is often difficult to be sure which of the two goddesses is depicted. However, the two deities were not the same. Isis was in many ways a more complex deity who suffered the death of her husband and had to fight to protect her infant son, so she understood the trials and tribulations of the people and could relate to them. Hathor, on the other hand, was the embodiment of power and success and did not experience doubts. While Isis was merciful, Hathor was single minded in pursuit of her goals. When she took the form of Sekhmet, she did not take pity on the people and even refused to stop killing when ordered to do so.
copyright J Hill 2010

Ledama Kenya
Member # 21677

Rate Member
kalenjin jewish connection
[URL=Just Genesis : Philip Ochieng: Kushite Flight from Canaan jandyongenesis.blogspot.com/.../philip-ochieng-kushite-flight-from.htm]web page[/URL]
[URL=The Misiri Legend Explored - University of Nairobi www.uonbi.ac.ke/press/catalogue/index.php?c...]web page[/URL]
[URL=Kalenjin: Another lost tribe of Israel? - The East African www.theeastafrican.co.ke/magazine/-/434746/.../0/-/.../-/index.html]web page[/URL]
[URL=israel and africa - UKWELI LIBRARY - WordPress.com arthurgraph.wordpress.com/ukweli...connections/israel-and-africa/]web page[/URL]
[URL=How certain Greek words are Nilo-Hamitic in their origin mobile.nation.co.ke/...in...origin-/-/.../-/index.htm]web page[/URL]
Blank-133x176 The Kalenjiin People's... by Kipkoeech araap Sambu Rate this book 1 of 5 stars2 of 5 stars3 of 5 stars4 of 5 stars5 of 5 stars The Kalenjiin People's Egypt Origin Legend Revisited: Was Isis Asiis?: A Study In Comparative Religion by Kipkoeech araap Sambu

Member # 15718

^^Quite unconvincing. The bulk of your evidence consists of mere
assertion. Are Yoruba deities for example "really" Egyptian? And why do
you see the need to bring in Hebrews, Yorba, Pygmies and Persians to
create this so-called "Proto-Yoruba" construct? It is all rather dubious,
and such unsubstantiated claims play into the hands of the detractors of
African history. Merely claiming or asserting something means little. You
will be asked to put credible evidence on the floor over here at ES/ESR.

hyksos were forced out of egypt by Amasis,they didn't assimilate,except ta-meru,ta-seti and ta-netjer.the rest were forced out, triggering first bantu migration to kush and west africa.

Aside from a mass of other ludricrous assertions, you like an assortment
of 'Afro-enthusiasts', advance the dubious "Fleeing Negroes" model, in
which West Africa gets civilization of "Bantus" migrate cuz Hyksos, or
assorted Asiatics invade or conquer Egypt. This "Fleeing Negroes" notion,
has been debunked again and again, yet you keep merely asserting it
like an article of religious faith. Maybe it is... ANd since when do "Bantu"
"flee" to Kush? If you want to build a model linking the Nile region to West
Africa there are other, more credible, stronger ways to do it, but you guys
don't listen.

FAMOUS KALENJIN ANCIENT EGYPTIAN PHARAOHS:
The ancient egyptian Pharaohs,weren't all known by their real names.Most of them were called by their INITIATION NAMES.Here is some of the list of famous egyptian pharaohs whose names are Proto-Kalenjin in origin; 1)Pharaoh TUTANKHAMUN=TUTEN-KHA-AMUN/TUTEN-KA-AMUN/AMON.

^^Right... So all these guys was Kalejin.. just under dfferent names..
Like the rappers have "rap names"? **roll eyes**

KALENJIN-GERMANIC WORDS.

^^lol, this is getting more surreal by the moment. But I get it. Its some
white guy trolling, advancing the most dubious allegedly "Afrocentric"
stuff, so it can be "refuted" later.. lol.. I get it... whatever, its good comedy..
Carry on then!

-

--------------------

beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@LEDAMA - "Beyoku" is not a proper genetic source.

Furthermore that is something I wrote 3 years ago. Ideas change as knowledge grows. You could be posting something I said then but no longer support.

Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
^^^ What do you mean "could"

Did he post something you wrote and no longer support or not?

beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, new research and discussion has modified my ideas. The passage above is simply too simplistic. That was 3 years ago. I dont know the specific context but It was prior to the current info we have now, as well as Published adna on Egypt that has been seen here or "hoarded" on the FB group. Here is the perfect example...and take note because this is a big one that affects you:

quote:
From the research I have done I have come to the conclusion that the LONG term presence and migration of known Afro-Asiatic or Proto AA speakers is more aligned with the Red Sea coast. - These people moved into the Nile Valley from the East. The long term presence in the Sahara....Western Deserts of Egypt and much of Sudan seems to point to even longer presence of Nilo-Saharan type people... These people pushed into the Nile Valley from the West
If I were to re-write this I would be worded so differently (and sourced differently) that the original idea would mostly cease to exist. This is the issue with taking someones opinion or interpretation at face value not knowing how/when they have come up with their conclusions....not being familiar with their Biases....or not having experience with the subject but rather just looking for talking points to argue with Euros. I don't enjoy the fact that old stuff like this is parroted around the web.

Some of the things I link together and talk about for the most part are incorrect or simply "Unknowns" - Things we have to refer back to with future research.

Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
^^^On this we can agree.

The aDNA results of the Ancient Egyptian mummies (Ramses III=E1b1a, autosomal STR, JAMA, BMJ, DNA Tribes) was a pretty hard hit to take for racist and hamitic/dynastic race myth supporters. They wanted so much for AE to be like the modern recently admixed East Africans or even West Asian or European, that the aDNA results was practically a slap in the face of those racist idiots.

I think the aDNA results is why racists stopped claiming Ancient Egypt as an European or West Asian civilization (or African heavily admixed with them).

Ancient Egypt was truly a child of Africa. Developed mostly by indigenous Africans. Its roots in the Green Sahara period in sites like Nabta Playa.

beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
On what can we agree? The quote that I would re-write. I dont know if you understand the implications of what you are agreeing to.
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LEDAMA:

kALENJIN PRESIDENT MOI
 -
 -

hmmm

And here all my life I thought
Moi was Luo like the USA prez.
Now I know better, thanks.

So just what does Kalenjin entail?

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by beyoku:
On what can we agree?

The part about "Published adna" having changed or confirmed our knowledge of Ancient Egyptian population affiliations and history obviously.
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
I am really not talking about DNA tribes or Ramesses though..
I would suggest reading this thread in its entirety.
http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php/41782-Genetics-studies-of-Ancient-Egyptians

and there is more.....

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
I am really not talking about DNA tribes or Ramesses though..
I would suggest reading this thread in its entirety.
http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php/41782-Genetics-studies-of-Ancient-Egyptians

and there is more.....

I probably read it a long time ago. I guess some people may not completely changed their prejudice. I was not talking about the opinion of each and every people often ridiculous racists (especially on that site), but the actual published data and analysis (Ramses III=E1b1a, autosomal STR, JAMA, BMJ).

As a side note, even your own post about unpublished aDNA data (lies or not) confirmed Ancient Egyptians were mostly from the African Y-DNA A, B and E, MtDNA L haplogroups. I just don't know if you were being truthful with those or not, but whatever. Published aDNA data of Ancient Egyptians mummies confirmed thus far the indigenous African origin of Ancient Egyptians. For example, E1b1a, the haplogroup of Ramses III and the Screaming Mummy, matches the same regions DNA Tribes identified as being where the autosomal STR were the most prevalent (Great Lakes, Southern Africa, Tropical West Africa, etc). As E1b1a is prevalent in the Great Lakes, Southern African and West African regions (as well as in African-Americans).

beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
You are still going on about DNA tribes Ramesses III. The unconfirmed stuff is just that...unconfirmed, doesn't even cross my mind.

BUT Nobody is talking about that...forest for the trees man. If i send you a link, obviously its worth reading because I am sure what is in the link has not been posted here yet. If you had read it I am positive you would have posted it here like that Tut mtdna thread swagger jack,.

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
The unconfirmed stuff is just that...unconfirmed, doesn't even cross my mind.

Wow, you receive unpublished aDNA results about Ancient Egyptian mummies which you posted on the internet and those results dont even cross YOUR mind. Somebody else might ignore them as they may think you were lying about those, but *you* should know you were not lying yourself. Those results were confirmed by you but were simply unpublished. Unless of course, you were indeed lying. It doesn't matter anyway we got the Published aDNA results from the 18th/20 Dynasty royal mummies. The other results were from late dynasties which we know were foreign dynasties and actually when large scale immigration into Egypt from Europe and West Asia started (there was also the Hyksos (Aamu/Asian) dynasty before during the second intermediate).
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Wow, you receive unpublished aDNA results about Ancient Egyptian mummies which you posted on the internet and those results doesn't even cross YOUR mind. Somebody else might ignore them as they may think you were lying about those, but *you* should know you were not lying yourself. Those results were confirmed by you but were simply unpublished.
 -

There are published ancient dna studies on mummies floating all around the internet.
Why dont you go off and find some. [Eek!]

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wow, you receive unpublished aDNA results about Ancient Egyptian mummies which you posted on the internet and those results doesn't even cross YOUR mind. Somebody else might ignore them as they may think you were lying about those, but *you* should know you were not lying yourself. Those results were confirmed by you but were simply unpublished.
 -

There are published ancient dna studies on mummies floating all around the internet.
Why dont you go off and find some. [Eek!]

???

That's what we are talking about. The published aDNA results.

I was just surprised you're ignoring the unpublished aDNA results you posted yourself. That's all.

beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
You see that tree? That Illuminated tree is Ramesses III and DNA tribes. That entire forest is all the other published stuff that is floating out there waiting for you to find. The information I received for all intents and purposes is not even on the image.

Go head homey. Find something. We have, I pasted it in a link that you "probably read a long time ago".

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
^^^Sorry, I shouldn't have brought up the unpublished aDNA haplogroups results posted by *you*. You clearly want us to ignore them now...
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
You can comment on them as much as you want. The thing is there are other published results on the Internet. Why don't you go our looking for them? Why are you harping on ramses and DNA tribes ad infinitum?

Go out... Find them.... Post them here. What are you waiting for?

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
You can comment on them as much as you want.

I know I can comment on them, I just find it odd you're the one who doesn't want to comment on them or take them into account considering you're the one who posted them in the first place...

As far as I know, the few other aDNA results are from late foreign dynasties (Greeks, Romans, Assyrians, etc) which we know is the period when large scale immigrations into Egypt from Europe and Western Asia started.

beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
So that was the meat that you decided to pull out of the post???

I would think the fact that other mummy results unseen in the Web would be more interesting. You remember that Nubian aDNA... You know that's was sitting around in the web YEARS before I posted it right?

Anyone could have found that. As the most frequent poster on ES want are you doing to provide new stuff like that to the site when I am telling you RIGHT NOW it exists?

NOTHING... I thought so.

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
CHANGE IN THE ETHNIC COMPOSITION OF MODERN EGYPT:

We all know in terms of ethnic composition, modern Egypt, is much different from Ancient Egypt.

Contemporary Egypt, is mostly an ethnic admixture between foreign invaders and conquerors and indigenous African people. Autosomally, as a whole, they tend to cluster more with Eurasian especially the Middle East. In the south, populations like Nubians probably cluster more with Africans. All this is because of massive immigration from Europe and western Asia which started already in dynastic time, culminating in the Hyksos (Aamu) foreign rule during the second intermediate period, as well as during the late periods up to now (Assyrians, Macedonians, Arab conquest, British colonization, etc).

quote:

As a consequence the many invasions of ancient Egypt, the population has changed over the years. There were Hyksos (Heka Khasut) from Asia, who melted into the Delta Region around 1500 B.C.E., and then a series of invasions by the Assyrians, Persians and Greeks. With the arrival of large groups of Arabians in the seventh century C.E., the racial character of Egypt began to change.

The resultant mixtures of Africans, Arabs, Greeks and Persians were to be jointed with Turks, Russians, Albanians, British, and French to create a different population that there had been during the ancient times.

One cannot say that today's Egypt is the same as the Egypt of antiquity anymore than one can say that today's North America is the same as it was 5000 years ago.

- From The Oxford Encyclopedia of African Thought, Volume 1 (2010)

quote:
With the passage of time, each wave of new immigrants has assimilated into the local mix of peoples , making modern Egypt a combination of Libyans, Nubians, Syrians, Persians, Macedonians, Romans, Arabs, Turks, Circassians, Greeks, Italians, and Armenians, along with the descendants of the people of ancient Egypt.
- From A Brief History of Egypt by Jr. Goldschmidt Arthur (2007)

quote:

- Alexander the Great’s conquest of Egypt, in 332 BCE, precipitated a period of mass immigration .

from Ethnicity (Riggs, 2012) see above/original post for more

quote:
The Late Period is often singled out as the time when mass immigration into Egypt altered the character of the country
from A Companion to Ancient History Edited by Andrew Erskine (2009)

quote:
The Muslim conquerors did not attempt a mass conversion of Christianity to Islam, if only because that would have reduced the taxes non-Muslims were compelled to pay, but a number of other factors were at work. Arab men could marry Christian women and their children would become Muslim. Large-scale Arab immigration into Egypt began during the eighth century.
from A History of Egypt: From Earliest Times to the Present by Jason Thompson (2009)
Member # 15718

LEDEMA QUOTES BEYOKU IN SUPPORT:

beyoku
2011-12-27, 17:05
I assume they are foreign because it's difficult to imagine a population similar to very distant niger-congo, surrounded by mediterraneans (Levantines, Berbers) and East Africans. Unless there is a deep connection with the sudan, which is possible knowing the current nilo-saharan languages repartition (from western to southern Africa and the nile valley).

For those that study Africa, yes there is a "Deep Connection" between Egypt and Sudan....Some folks just dont want to believe it for their own personal reasons. My personal hypothesis argues that Egyptians were more "Nubian" back in time. This seems to be supported by some cranial/skeletal analysis. IN being more "Nubian" they were likely more "Nilotic".

In the Nilo Saharan language group one of the later splits from Sudan is of the Eastern-Sudanic that has a late split into Nilotic languages that traveled south. From Nilotic we get "Southern Nilotic" represented by kalenjin and Karamojan people. - The Kalenjin are the Ethnic group comprising many of the Kenyan runners that claim they come from Egypt. The Karamojong live in Uganda. That brings us to Genetics:

The patterns of population structure we found in northeast Africa, in particular the similarity of Nubian (a northern Sudanese group that speak Nilo-Saharan languages) and the Egyptian population. is consistent with the historical evidence for long-term interactions between Egypt and Nubia, probably resulting in genetic flow between the two regions. However, the Nubian group and the Karamoja group from Uganda share a relatively large number of private alleles (Figure 4), potentially reflecting the shared ancestry of the Nubians with populations from southern Sudan and Uganda. Our results, in addition to mtDNA [7] and Y-chromosome [6,34,35] data, suggest that migration, potentially bidirectional, occurred along the Nile between Egypt and Nubia.

^^Nothing Beyoku says above makes your case that the
Kalenjin founded the dynasties or ruled as pharaohs
in various dynasties. At best you have shown Egyptians
shared links with some Nilotic populations. No surprise there.
But that is not at issue. The issue is SPECIFIC
links to the Kalejin re your dynastic claims.

Amun-Ra says:
As a consequence the many invasions of ancient Egypt, the population has changed over the years. There were Hyksos (Heka Khasut) from Asia, who melted into the Delta Region around 1500 B.C.E., and then a series of invasions by the Assyrians, Persians and Greeks. With the arrival of large groups of Arabians in the seventh century C.E., the racial character of Egypt began to change.

The resultant mixtures of Africans, Arabs, Greeks and Persians were to be jointed with Turks, Russians, Albanians, British, and French to create a different population that there had been during the ancient times.

One cannot say that today's Egypt is the same as the Egypt of antiquity anymore than one can say that today's North America is the same as it was 5000 years ago.

- From The Oxford Encyclopedia of African Thought, Volume 1 (2010)

^^Indeed, as noted numerous times in the past on
this forum. The ancients are not identical to the moderns.
We pretty much already know this.

"Rebel" says:
@beyoku using Biblical prophecies to argue the settlement of west Africans in Egypt is pseudo science.

lol.. look at this laughable strawman "Rebel" uses
to debate. Earlier he condemned a reference as 'Afrocentric'
that HE hisself initially sourced to serve his purposes elsewhere.

Ledama Kenya
Member # 21677

Rate Member
quote:
KALENJIN-GERMANIC WORDS.

^^lol, this is getting more surreal by the moment. But I get it. Its some
white guy trolling, advancing the most dubious allegedly "Afrocentric"
stuff, so it can be "refuted" later.. lol.. I get it... whatever, its good comedy..
Carry on then!

-
what's so funny??
You are a slow euro aren;t you?
YES this is what i mean,alot of greeks settled in egypt during the kalenjin 26th dynasty that is why greeks adopted alot of kalenjin/egyptian words.
YES,the 3rd,18th and 26th dynasties are kalenjin dynasties because pharaohs of these dynasties had kalenjin initiation names eg psamis(bad),nekho(flock of sheep),emhotep(king forever),sobekhotep(live forever/reign forever),amenkhotep(cursed forever),amasis(eat with asis/loved by asiis)also these dynasties had the following characteristics associated with kalenjin i.e circumcision as a right of passage,buck toothed pharaohs,kalenjin type female circumcision(pharaonic type III),menat necklaces(kalenjin menkit necklace worn by warriors during circumcision),worship of asiis and hathor,mace and knobkierrie,kalenjin related language spoken during these dynastic periods,the name pharaoh(prr-o)is the kalenjin word para-o meaning great house,obsession with archery,extraction of bottom two incisors,kalenjin town names e,g phillae=pa-illat(kalenjin),pa-illay(somali)both meaning 'of-illat(kalenjin deity),herding canes.nubian wigs(kalenjin laphet wig).

Ledama Kenya
Member # 21677

Rate Member
quote:
5 Icon 1 posted 10 September, 2014 09:27 AM Profile for beyoku Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote @LEDAMA - "Beyoku" is not a proper genetic source.
oops sorry?my bad.maybe i was trying to draw you into the discussion,n'way point taken.
@Tukuler
quote:
- posted 10 September, 2014 12:46 PM

quote:Originally posted by LEDAMA:

hmmm

And here all my life I thought
Moi was Luo like the USA prez.
Now I know better, thanks.

So just what does Kalenjin entail?

There is no tribe or ethnicity called kalenjin,the term kalenjin(i say to you) was adopted to describe a group of related tribes which include KIPSIGIS/KIPSIKIS,NANDI,TUKEN/TUGEN,MARAKWET,POKOT,SENGWER(sirikwa),SEBEI/SABAOT.There are tribes related to kalenjin in eritrea(kunama),ethiopia(dassanech),murle(sudan),datooga/barbaig(tanzania),sebei(uganda).kalenjin people migrated from egypt together with southern bantus,thats why southern bantus practise kalenjin type male circumcision(button-hole circumcision)and have kalenjin age-set names,these names have no meaning in bantu but have meaning in kalenjin,there are other nilotes in kenya,but they migrated from KUSH e.g east nilotic turkana related to karamoja and toposa migrated from kush(wawat) into ethiopia with kalenjin who migrated from egypt.east nilotic maasai migrated from seba(ethiopia&eritrea)proto axumite kingdom DAMAT.river lake nilotes LUO migrated from Alodia kush.you must know the difference between bantus that migrated from kush(baganda,bagisu,baluhya),bantus from egypt(kikuyu,meru,kisii,kuria,chagga,shona,zulu,yao)bantus from libya(fulani,wolof,swazi,ndebele,tutsi,hima),nilotes from egypt(kalenjin and datooga),nilotes from libya(serer,dinka,nuer,nuba),nilotes from kush(turkana,karamajong,toposa,luo),nilotes from punt(proto-axumites e.g maasai,samburu,omo-river nilotes),somalis(dedan)and oromo(sheba)are descendants kalenjin soldiers posted in AKKAD and dravidian women during the reign of pharaoh smekhare.

4 KALENJIN SUBTRIBES NUMERALS

A) NANDI
1)akenge 2) aengg 3)somok 4) anggwan 5) mut 6) illo
7) tisap 8) sisiit 9) sokol 10) taman.
B) KIPSIKIS.
1) akeeng'ke 2) aieeng' 3) somok 4) ang'wan
5) muut 6) la 7) tisap 8) sisiit 9) sakaal 10) taman
C) KEIYO
1) aké:ngke 2) ayé:ng 3) sómók 4) angwân 5) mú:t 6) Ilo
7) tIsÁp 8) sisí:t 9) sáká:l 10) táman
D)TUKEN
1)aké:ngke 2)áé:ng 3)sómók 4)ángwán 5)mú:t 6)Iló
7)tÍsÁp 8)sisí:t 9)sáká:l 10)táman

MAASAI LOWER NUMERALS
1) obo 2) aare 3) okuni 4) oonguan 5) imiet 6) Ile
7) oopishana 8) isiet 9) oondo 10) tomon

KALENJIN-OROMO UPPER NUMERALS(9-1000).
As you will see all Oromo lower numerals (1-8),are semitic in origin.but all the upper numerals(9-1000) of Oromo are nilotic Kalenjin in origin.They all include kalenjin lower numerals.

KALENJIN-OROMO
Sakal/sogool=Sakal - 9
Taman=Kudhan - 10
Taman ak agenge - 11
:
Tiptem=digdem - 20
Tiptem ak agenge - 21
:
Sosom -soddoma 30
Sosom ak agenge -31
:
Artam - Afurtama40
Artam ak agenge - 41
:
Konom - Shantama50
Konom ak agenge - 51
:
Tamanwogik Lo - 60
Tamanwogik Lo ak agenge - 61
:
Tamanwogik tisap - 70
Tamanwogik tisap ak agenge - 71
:
... sisiit - 80
... sisiit ak agenge - 81
:
... sogool -sogoltama 90
... sogool ak agenge - 91
:
bogol - Bogol 100
bogol ak agenge 101
:
bogol aeng' - 200
:
bogol somok - 300

MAASAI UPPER INFLUENCE SOMALI AND OROMO.
This influence occured when proto-axumite/proto-maasai ANCIENT SABAEANS colonised Yemen and the whole of southern arabia.The Sabaeans Nilotic maa-ancestors colonised the Nilo-semitic SHEBA(oromo),OPHIR(afar),DEDAN(somalis) and HAVILLAH(Tigray & Tigrinya).This colonisation occured when these tribes were still living in Yemen and south arabia.

OROMO-SOMALI-MAASAI NUMERALS.
Tomon 10
Tomon o obo 11
Tomon o aare 12
Tomon o okuni 13
Tomon o oofigwan14
Tomon o nabo 11
Tomon o are 12
Tomon o uni 13
Tomon o ofigwan 14
Tomon o imyet 15
Tomon o ille 16
Tomon o oopishana 17 Tomon oo naapishana 18
Tomon o isyet 19
Tomon o oudo Tomon oo
naudo 20
Tigitam 20
Tigit&m o obo TigitSm o nabo 21
Osom or 'N-domoni uni 23
Artam or 'N-domoni oSgwan24
Onom or 'N-domoni 'myet 25
Onom oo tomon or 'N-domoni 'lie 26
Onom oo tigitam or 'N-domoni naapishana 27
Onom oo 'n-domoni uni or 'N-domoni 'eyet 28
Onom o artain or 'N-domoni naudo 29

tigray and tigrinya people were HIMYARITES known in the bible as HAVILLAH,amhara people were SEA PEOPLE aka HITTITES,afar people were the OPHIR of the bible known for their gold jewellery,their gold jewellery designs is similar to that of maasai because they were colonised by maasai SABAEANS.today archeologist have confused himyarite(tigray) culture of yemen with that of sabaeans.AFRO-ASIATIC URHEIMAT was SEMER and ACCAD not ethiopia.

Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a people the Kalenjin are decedents of the Nile Valley.
Yes or no? That is the question.
I'll be the first person to say Yes.

I dont know if they go back to Nabta Playa. Different world back then.

loling@
Ledama calling Zarahan a slow Euro
lol

Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15718

LEDAMA, Quoting Beyoku from 2011 doesn't help your
case. Merely asserting that "it is so" doesn't help
your case either. What's taking you so long in producing
credible scholarly evidence that your so called "Kalenjin"
founded dynastic Egypt, and rule the dynasties you specify?
You merely keep copying and pasting the same assertions.

hy hyksos were forced out of egypt by Amasis,they didn't assimilate,except
ta-meru,ta-seti and ta-netjer.the rest were forced out, triggering first bantu migration to kush and west africa.

^And where is credible scholarly proof that the
"fleeing negroes" were the first "Bantu" migration
to Kush and West Africa? What's taking you so long?
Quoting Beyoku isn't helping your case.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com