EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » OT: Does poster Beyoku still come on here?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT: Does poster Beyoku still come on here?
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does a poster by the same of Beyoku still come on here? I really need to ask him some questions revolving around the certain theories I have about the Ancient Egyptians. Since he was one of the first I saw on the net to propose some of those theories on forums.

So does he still come on here?

Posts: 1891 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Son of Ra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont think so but I can try and get you in touch with him.
Posts: 1135 | From: Top secret | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Son of Ra:
I dont think so but I can try and get you in touch with him.

Appreciate it. [Smile]
Posts: 1891 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I stop by every now and then. Ask as much as you want. If it's private send me a PM. If not, other folks here may want to see your hypothesis so post away.
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
I prefer to keep it to the PMs. [Smile]

Was just trying to get your attention. Surprised how fast you came. I appreciate it. But note that its a lot of question. [Big Grin]

I'll start PMing.

Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Sent!

And I apologize for it being so lengthy.

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually would be interested in hearing what you have to say too, Mr. BlessedByHorus. Send me a PM too.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7090 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
I actually would be interested in hearing what you have to say too, Mr. BlessedByHorus. Send me a PM too.

Sent.

But note its not anything you might have not heard of.

Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Very good PM Beyoku. Also replied.
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Beyoku did you get my second reply? I understand if you're much too busy. [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com