EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » New Book: Nsw.t Bjt.y (King) In Egyptian

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Book: Nsw.t Bjt.y (King) In Egyptian
Asar Imhotep
Member # 14487

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asar Imhotep   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Nswt Bjty (King) in Ancient Egyptian: A Lesson in Paronymy and Leadership takes a fresh look into the meaning of the name Nsw.t Bjt.y (Nesut Bity “King”) in the ancient ci.Kam (Egyptian) languages using the analytical tools of anthropological linguistics and comparative cultural anthropology. Its aim is to explicate from primary sources—and from related African languages and cultures—the methods that inspire the various conceptual and emblematic associations related to ancient Egyptian kingship in particular and African kingship in general. In addition, Nswt Bjty also explores the primary functions and duties of the African king (and queen) in an effort to develop a framework for creating effective leaders in the modern African world community.

Asar Imhotep’s exploratory research has allowed him to develop what he calls the Afro-Symmetry Model to explain the mechanisms involved in the psychological formation of certain African spiritual, cultural, and artistic conceptualizations, practices, and motifs that have come to define pre-Western thought and being. One of these mechanisms is linguistic paronymy, which is a major source of African myths and rituals.

Topics addressed in this text include:
  • The authentic definition of Nsw.t Bjt.y in ancient ciKam
  • The mislabeling of kings as “divine”
  • Defining the words Wsjr(Osiris) and nTr (god) and their relationship to the king
  • The relationship between African clan structures and the functions of kingship
  • The relationship of paronymy to the creation of culture in African civilizations
  • The origin of African royal insignia and its borrowing into European cultures
  • Clarification on the nature and origin of the “soul” in African spiritual traditions
  • Ancient nj-Km.t concepts of leadership and its lessons for the modern era
  • African wisdom-centers (secret societies) as institutions for the development of enlightened leadership
  • And much more . . .

The kings of African civilizations are exemplars whose life-stories embody and display the best approaches and solutions to life's challenges. This text analyzes the African institution of kingship, and African centers of wisdom, in order to show how they assist human beings in their pursuit of wisdom and perfection. Nswt Bjty (King) in Ancient Egyptian provides the student of ancient ci.Kam (Km.t), and Africana in general, with a tool kit for analyzing African wisdom traditions and initiatory texts.

PURCHASE HERE: http://asarimhotep.com/index.php/shop/product/36-nswt-bjty-king-in-ancient-egyptian

NOTE: THIS BOOK IS TO BE RELEASED ON OCTOBER 26, 2015. WE ARE TAKING PRE-SALE ORDERS ONLY. PRE-SALES ARE FOR THE UNITED STATES ONLY AT THIS TIME.

Posts: 853 | From: Houston | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asar Imhotep
Member # 14487

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asar Imhotep   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am excited to announce that my book is now published and ready for your enjoyment and review. Please visit my website for more details.

Book link: http://asarimhotep.com/index.php/shop/product/36-nswt-bjty-king-in-ancient-egyptian

Posts: 853 | From: Houston | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asar Imhotep
Member # 14487

Member Rated:
Greetings Phamily! Below is a link to a sample chapter (the Introduction) from my latest book _Nsw.t Bjt.j (King) In Ancient Egyptian: A Lesson in Paronymy and Leadership (2016)_. I hope you enjoy it and I thank you for your support. If you have any questions, I am always available to address your inquiries. Peace and blessings.

-Asar Imhotep

SAMPLE CHAPTER: https://www.academia.edu/22066226/Nsw.t_Bjt.j_King_In_Ancient_Egyptian_Sample_Chapter_

PURCHASE BOOK: http://asarimhotep.com/index.php/shop/product/36-nswt-bjty-king-in-ancient-egyptian

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nTrj xprw and nTrj mswt = nfr Hr constructions - divine of forms and divine of birth
Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pAsidaw
Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to the lioness, for noting this:

" mswt(AE) = birth "

mswt(AE) = birth(E) ~ nest(E)/embezzle(E)/besotted(E)/uambelle(*)/mabul(H:swell)/bort(E)/buat(Malay:make)/buahan(M:fruit)/buang(M:throw out)/breathed(E)/expired(E)/expecting(E)/expressed(E)/emblessed(*E)/embarazado(Sp:pregnant) etc.

I hadn't noticed the 's' before.
mswt(AE) ~ Mbo + ndula/endu.ra(Mb) ~ boundar/bow under/mbuatla*/sounder(E:sow & piglets)/mother dweller.

note: maat = "fire"[/fertile/buart*/buni(Mbb) = shamash/shema(Sem)(?)] per Sambu in AI's book cite 11. mother's life-fire-coi(t).l.ineage-cooperage/guphanguolu*/xyambuatlaya/anxiety?

I'd like to read this book.

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time to get it
Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DD: "note: maat = "fire"[/fertile/buart*/buni(Mbb) = shamash/shema(Sem)(?)] per Sambu in AI's book cite 11. mother's life-fire-coi(t).l.ineage-cooperage/guphanguolu*/xyambuatlaya/anxiety?"

Compare:
mata'a (Easter Island/Rapa Nui) stemmed obsidian point tools

mata(Malay) eye/point/pupil
matahari(Malay) sun = eye of the day
Shamash(Semitic) sun-god
---

Weapons of war? Rapa Nui mata'a morphometric analyses
CP Lipoa1, TL Hunta, R Hornemana & V Bonhomme 2016 Antiquity 90:172-187
http://dx.doi.org/10.15184/aqy.2015.189

razor points for ritual scarification?

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Fourty2Tribes: "Time to get it"

May I borrow it when your done reading it?

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice book on Egyptian language.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com