EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » The Professor of Egyptology---the "four races" (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Professor of Egyptology---the "four races"
tropicals redacted
Member # 21621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tropicals redacted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again, irrelevant.

Those three sentences have no impact whatsoever on Kemp's reluctance to accept the term 'indigenous African' in relation to ancient Egyptians.

Yet you're likening it to Frank Yurco's fraud.

I would also say that insertion of Kemp's acknowledgement that he's not an expert in this field raises the question as to what he's doing discussing population backgrounds in the first place.

quote:

Your face saving does not detract from the fact that you left out the portions were Kemp was talking about an indigenous component. The same indigenous component you claim he was reluctant to admit. So why did you conveniently leave it out? How does this compare to Yurco lies?

Uh, reread the text. He clearly is reluctant to accept the term 'indigenous African'.
Posts: 805 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tropicals redacted
Member # 21621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tropicals redacted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Swenet/Sidney Anson (twelfth attempt )

What do you think the reaction would be if a Hollywood studio made a major film about ancient Egypt and used Ethiopians and Somalis?

Do you think there'd be no comments on their racial backgrounds?

Do you think the term 'black' would be mentioned in the press and online?

---------------------------------
“Slander Willy? Whoever defames you? I see five pages of argument and five pages ( defensive , irritated and sometimes aggressive ) responses from you on what is brought forward. ”

Posts: 805 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Carlos Oliver Coke:
Uh, reread the text. He clearly is reluctant to accept the term 'indigenous African'.

Oh, I get it. He was already "reluctant", so cutting something here and pasting something there is now permitted. Is that it?

Help me out here, because I don't follow your perverted reasoning.

And out of all areas, why did you specifically tamper with one of the few sentences that can give a more nuanced picture of what he said? You don't think that's morally deplorable and completely against the ethical code of academia? Or are you saying that was an 'accident', Yurco the 2nd?

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tropicals redacted
Member # 21621

Rate Member
Those three lines are meaningless, and in no way shape or form detract or add to Kemp's views on the matter of whether 'indigenous African' is an appropriate term for the ancient Egyptians.

I know you're disappointed, because you thought you had something on me.

Yurco the 2nd? You utter child.

@Swenet/Sidney Anson ( thirteenth attempt )

What do you think the reaction would be if a Hollywood studio made a major film about ancient Egypt and used Ethiopians and Somalis?

“Slander Willy? Whoever defames you? I see five pages of argument and five pages ( defensive , irritated and sometimes aggressive ) responses from you on what is brought forward. ”

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Those three lines are meaningless, and in no way shape or form detract or add to Kemp's views on the matter.
No, Yurco the 2nd. You try to claim high moral ground and point out the speck in others' eyes, when your eye is crowded with planks. Where do you get off pointing out Yurco's obfuscations when you're doing the same thing?

Would that be consistent with slander, Carlos Oliver Coke? Would Kemp be able to sue you for this, if that's what he wanted?

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tropicals redacted
Member # 21621

Rate Member
Anson said in a previous thread:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008716;p=6

quote:

Kemp is not talking like someone who is deliberately spreading misinformation or someone who is biased as compared to his colleagues. The reverse could be argued to be the case given his treatment of the skeletal data in his book. Carlos Coke has given him many opportunities to incriminate himself on record and, from memory, this is all Carlos Coke has to show re: Kemp's comments on the indigenousness of the ethnic Egyptians.

Ok, let's see...

20/01/2014
My e-mail to Barry Kemp--

quote:

I visited the British Library and was
able to get hold of Qubbet el Hawa und Elephantine: Zur Bevolkerungsgeschichte von Agypten? by FW Rösing, whose dendograms feature in your book. Although most of it is in German, there was some very interesting content in English, which indicated that Nubians and Predynastic Egyptians both came from the same population. Here's a quote from the page I've attached to this e-mail:

"The dendograms for male and female groups with 10 and 14 measurements primarily reproduce the geographic differentiation (Abb. 130 to 133). Single samples sometimes occupy a distant position, but in general the samples from one region are found in one common cluster. It is important to note that Egyptian and Nubian groups are practically not separated; there are large mixed clusters, and those clusters which are dominated by one of these countries are closely similar. This is a first indication that former statements in favour of a stronger separation might be explained by too limited a geographic scope. Predynastic Egyptians join Nubians or composite Egyptian/Nubian clusters, but not predominantly historic Egyptian clusters. The groups of both countries are quite distinct from all other regions. Among them north Arabia and Asia are not well defined, whereas the groups from eastern Africa, Greece and north-western Africa are more often found in a common cluster. Thus, in general, geographic distribution influences the dendograms, temporal and social influence is of only secondary importance. - Theoretically any group affinity assessment includes stochastic effects. For this reason a pooling of local samples into 14 regional taxa had been performed in order to deduce taxonomic statements. The four Egyptian and Nubian taxa join each other above the 99.9% similarity level - so they belong to one morphologically homogeneous population (Abb.134) (p226)."

I also re-read the following in your book, Anatomy of a Civilization:

"In the south, the material culture of Nagada had much more in common with that of northern Nubia, its neighbour, and the peoples of the two areas were closely similar at the skeletal level" (p89).

I wondered if, well as "closely similar", it would have been even more illuminating to have quoted "above the 99.9% similarity level" and included the finding that Predynastic Egyptians and Nubians belonged "to one morphologically homogeneous population."

20/01/2014
Kemp replied--

quote:

You cite the Elephantine data. Yes, they demonstrate the expected similarity that adjacent populations have the world over.

However, Sidney Anson commented (sorry it's a FB comment so no date, but it's around the time of Kemp's reply) [/QUOTE]

quote:

This is a bullshit concession. They weren't morphologically close because they were neighbours; they were morphologically close because they both descend from the same root population. And this similarity was not at all "expected" to academics; they have gone to great lengths to find evidence for a break in morphological continuity along the Egypto-Nubian border. Some have even went as far as using dynastic Egyptian political policies as "evidence" for the existence of racial tensions, re: Amenemhat closed the border to Nubians because he hated them. Which brings us to another point which Kemp loves to ignore: any deviation on the part of later Egyptians is due to a departure from this common ancestral type. He tries to promote the later, derived Egyptian types as the biologically quintessential Ancient Egyptian by implying that populations who retained similarities to the proto Egyptians (i.e. the Elephantine population) owe their similarity to other Africans because they were in close contact with Nubians.”

tropicals redacted
Member # 21621

Rate Member
@Swenet/Sidney Anson (fourteenth attempt )

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Lol. The frantic deflection maneuvers in this one are strong.

[Eek!]

Why do you change the subject when you're held accountable for your tampering with Kemp's PMs, Yurco the 2nd? And what does the fact that you were caught red handed in the act of tempering, say about the credibility of your other so-called email conversations?

tropicals redacted
Member # 21621

Rate Member
ON TAMPERING

Here, in private Facebook correspondence, Sidney Anson ludicrously suggests that Barry Kemp had been tampering with the dendograms in his book, Ancient Egypt:Anatomy of a Civilization

Dec 23 2013

quote:
Right. And what about Kemp's statement that modern Egyptians are the best proxy for what the Ancients looked like? What Rosung actually says couldn't be more different. I also can't help but notice that he's been tampering with the dendrograms. It may be that you've missed some pages, but the dendrograms aren't exact reproductions. In particular the tendency of the majority of the north Africans to cluster with the Greek and Anatolian samples in Rosung (p192, p193) is totally absent from the Kemp dendrograms. I'm just speculating here but I wonder if this has something to do with Kemp wanting the suppress the inevitable conclusion that the whole of north Africa underwent drastic demographic changes which made it into what it is today. The fact that one of his other dendrograms (which also appears to be absent from Rosung) pools the dynastic Egyptian samples and clusters it with modern Egyptians makes it all the more suspect. I'm talking about this dendrogram:

I wonder whether he even consulted an expert to re-make those dendrograms. To do what he did he'd have to process all the measurements from all these studies Rosung referenced in p181-183 and construct new dendrograms. Since I don't recall him mentioning something to this effect (to the contrary: he just passively directs his readers to Rosung) I wonder whether he just cooked it all up while basing it loosely on Rosung's data.

But then later has to retract his imbecilic, childish accusation:

quote:
I now see that the dendrogram mentioned above are in fact faithful reproductions of one of Rosung's dendrograms on p209 and p202. Glad that didn't turn out to be what I thought it was.
What was that about 'slander'?

What a mess.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Yurco the 2nd. Didn't you ever think that someone might check? Is the truth so unpalatable that you would risk your would-be academic integrity?
tropicals redacted
Member # 21621

Rate Member
Swenet/Sidney Anson (fifteenth attempt )

tropicals redacted
Member # 21621

Rate Member
quote:

Why do you change the subject when you're held accountable for your tampering with Kemp's PMs, Yurco the 2nd? And what does the fact that you were caught red handed in the act of tempering, say about the credibility of your other so-called email conversations?

Uh, doesn't say anything...that might because I still have the original e-mails and can have any e-mails that I publish authenticated against them.

Hahahaahaha!

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give me the emails addresses of the academics you're contacting. You were boastful about your willingness to do that earlier, right? So, let's do it. I want to know how they feel about the epic contrast between your attempts to claim high moral ground and your tampering when you think no one is looking. I also want to know what they think about the way you're shamelessly trying to excuse your foul behavior.

Or are you scared?

tropicals redacted
Member # 21621

Rate Member
Swenet/Sidney Anson ( sixteenth attempt )

tropicals redacted
Member # 21621

Rate Member
quote:
Give me the emails addresses of the academics you're contacting. You were boastful about your willingness to do that earlier, right? So, let's do it. I want to know how they feel about the epic contrast between your attempts to claim high moral ground and your tampering when you think no one is looking. I also want to know what they think about the way you're shamelessly trying to excuse your foul behavior.

Or are you scared?

Uh no, I told you that you already knew who they were...that you should therefore contact them, cc'ing me in.

And to include your remarks where you've commented on their replies.

Oh, could you also tell them that you think I exhibit "pedo-ish" behaviour?

tropicals redacted
Member # 21621

Rate Member
Swenet/Sidney Anson (seventeenth attempt )

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Lol. I want them ALL. All the email addresses. Send them to me in a PM and I'll send them records of the incident, as well as your highly entertaining face saving crap.

We'll then post their replies here on Egyptsearch. Let's see if they are as shamelessly indifferent about it as you are, Yurco the 2nd. Let's see if they agree that it's slander or not, and whether you stand a chance in the academic world in light of your tampering.

tropicals redacted
Member # 21621

Rate Member
Sorry, you'll have to get hold of any book I write. But in the meantime, contact the ones you know of...

Swenet/Sidney Anson ( eighteenth attempt )

"Yurco the 2nd"? So incredibly immature.

quote:
We'll then post their replies here on Egyptsearch.
Who's "we'?

quote:
Let's see if they agree that it's slander or not, and whether you stand a chance in the academic world in light of your tampering.
Wait, didn't I just point out a few posts upthread where you also stupidly suggested Barry Kemp had been guilty of tampering? Oh dear.
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
How ironic that the same person who took the Yurco incident so personal, has been caught red-handed doing a Yurco himself. SMH. He used the Yurco incident in his conversation with academics. Funny how when Yurco intentionally spreads misinformation, it's "racist", "morally deplorable", "depraved", "nefarious", etc. but when Carlos does it, it's "oh, but he was already reluctant"?

WTF? Somebody pinch my arm... The nerves on this buffoon are just too much to process.

And I think you've got it twisted Yurco the 2nd. I don't need your permission to contact them. I'm definitely contacting them, with or without your approval.

But would you mind if I post their replies here and in any further threads/articles I make about your creepy behind-the-scenes schemes?

tropicals redacted
Member # 21621

Rate Member
^^^^^^^^More inane backchat and chaff.

Swenet/Sidney Anson (nineteenth attempt

quote:
How ironic that the same person who took the Yurco incident so personal, has been caught red-handed doing a Yurco himself. SMH. He used the Yurco incident in his conversation with academics. Funny how when Yurco intentionally spreads misinformation, it's "racist", "morally deplorable", "depraved", "nefarious", etc. but when Carlos does it, it's "oh, but he was already reluctant"?

WTF? Somebody pinch my arm...

And I think you've got it twisted Yurco the 2nd. I don't need your permission, to contact them. I'm definitely contacting them, with or without your approval.

But would you mind if I post their replies here and in any further threads/articles I make about your creepy behind-the-scenes schemes?

“Slander Willy? Whoever defames you? I see five pages of argument and five pages ( defensive , irritated and sometimes aggressive ) responses from you on what is brought forward.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
I think what this shows above all, when you look past the false pretenses and facades, how fundamentally similar Carlos Oliver Coke is to the people he calls "racist". Especially when he thinks it's safe and that he'll get away with it.

Both Yurco and Carlos Oliver Coke had an advantage due to their almost exclusive access to something they're lying about.

Both Yurco and Carlos Oliver Coke try/tried to exploit the fact that the public doesn't know what's going and can't verify the information for themselves.

Both Yurco and Carlos Oliver Coke try/tried to use all sorts of evasive maneuvers to escape the inevitable end-conclusion that they're filthy frauds and cheats.

Why feel the need to lie? How can you be so pathetically invested in this that you feel the need to spread misinformation?

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Swenet,

Somalia President

-
 -

Ethiopia President

-

-

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tropicals redacted
Member # 21621

Rate Member
Sidney Anson talks about pathological investment in lying.....

Hahaahaahahaahahahahaahahaha!

The fcuk?

Anyway:

quote:
But would you mind if I post their replies here and in any future threads/articles I make about your creepy behind-the-scenes schemes
Go for it.

Could you still cc'me in?

And could you remember to include any comments you may have made regarding their remarks?

Could you also tell them that you think I exhibit "pedo-ish" behaviour?

Swenet/Sidney Anson (TWENTIETH(!) attempt)

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Carlos Oliver Coke:
Sidney Anson talks about pathological investment in lying.....

Always interesting to see someone so panicked when caught in the act of lying, that they accuse someone else of lying.

Carlos even admits he spammed his post twenty times. Just on the previous thread page, the schizoid character was pontificating about "forum etiquette". He did that even as he was spamming. If that’s not a schizoid flip flopper, I don’t know what is. I wonder what his readership will think about his online trolling and double standards when they look him up.

It's also interesting that Carlos Oliver Coke is reluctant to privately hand over the names of the academics he's contacted. What is he hiding, other than the fact that he doesn't want his tampering to come to light?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tropicals redacted:

Could you comment on the Nubians and
Egyptians being depicted as virtually
the same in the tomb of Ramesses III?

The Book of Gates scene in the tomb of Ramses III is unique. There is no other example that I have seen where a group of male Egyptians are depicted in a scene with Kushites and the Egyptians are wearing Kushite clothes.

To say that Egyptians males wore such clothes would be to ignore all other Egyptian art

-
Egyptians depicted in the tomb of Seti I

-  -
Men dressed as Kushites marked with glyphs normally associated with Egyptians in the tomb of Ramess III , Book of Gates scene

It's dishonest and looks desparte to take a unique anomaly, people dressed as distinclty as Kushites but marked with glyphs associated with Egyptias, present it as representative and ignore the other art of which there are no other examples of this.
There is good chance that is an error of the Egyptian artisans. Egyptologists have noted other occasional errors in the tombs made by the scribes or artists. And once these tombs were sealed, it's not like today where the tombs are open and people are constantly able to see it and notice discrepancies.

So if you are going to approach a professor on the ethnicity of the Egyptian use something common not a unique anomoly. Otherwise it's manipulation

Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Cleopatra wears her hair in plaits.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"To say that Egyptians males wore such clothes would be to ignore all other Egyptian art" LOL

Many other cultural affinities can be given.

-

-

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Men wearing Nubian clothing but marked with glyphs normally associated with Egyptians, Temple of Ramses, Book of Gates scene

quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
[QB] "To say that Egyptians males wore such clothes would be to ignore all other Egyptian art" LOL

-

^^ that is a bit similar

^^ However we can see the difference here >>

-

Sometimes the Egyptians depict a Pharaoh as pitch black when they are personifying a Pharaoh personifying Osiris. However that is symbolic because when you look at other paintings of them the pharaoh is depicted as brown. However here we are looking at a tile of a Kushite enemy. Notably he is not personifying Osiris yet is

depicted pitch black
has hoop earrings
red dyed hair (or hat)
collar has large dot pattern

And if you compare it to the photo at top of the painting in Ramses III, it's a very close match

So the labeling of the figures at top from Ramses III's temple is likely an error by the Egyptian artisans.

My point is don't select a very unique image/text situation that could easily be an error to form a generalization.

If you want to see if in the Egyptian art if the Egyptians looked like Nubians then compare more typical art

If you don't want to to an honest assessment looking at a lot of art and just want to do propaganda then select only those pictures which support your agenda and you will be able to find some overlap. Obviously that would be expected since Egypt and Nubia were neighbors

This thread is specifically about the Book of Gates in the Temple of Ramses III not about general cultural affinities between Egypt and Nubia which exist

Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ To be honest, I always felt those figures in the Ramses III tomb had to be Kushites. The red-dyed hair and clothing give that away to me. As for the glyphs identifying them as "Egyptian", maybe they were Kushites who were assimilated into the Egyptian empire?

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
 -
Men wearing Nubian clothing but marked with glyphs normally associated with Egyptians, Temple of Ramses, Book of Gates scene

quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
[QB] "To say that Egyptians males wore such clothes would be to ignore all other Egyptian art" LOL

-

^^ that is a bit similar

^^ However we can see the difference here >>

-

Sometimes the Egyptians depict a Pharaoh as pitch black when they are personifying a Pharaoh personifying Osiris. However that is symbolic because when you look at other paintings of them the pharaoh is depicted as brown. However here we are looking at a tile of a Kushite enemy. Notably he is not personifying Osiris yet is

depicted pitch black
has hoop earrings
red dyed hair (or hat)
collar has large dot pattern

And if you compare it to the photo at top of the painting in Ramses III, it's a very close match

So the labeling of the figures at top from Ramses III's temple is likely an error by the Egyptian artisans.

My point is don't select a very unique image/text situation that could easily be an error to form a generalization.

If you want to see if in the Egyptian art if the Egyptians looked like Nubians then compare more typical art

If you don't want to to an honest assessment looking at a lot of art and just want to do propaganda then select only those pictures which support your agenda and you will be able to find some overlap. Obviously that would be expected since Egypt and Nubia were neighbors

This thread is specifically about the Book of Gates in the Temple of Ramses III not about general cultural affinities between Egypt and Nubia which exist

It all depends on the dynasties. We are speaking of thousands of years. Even in todays fashion we see differences over a short time.

And nobody is pitch black like that. It has a symbolic meaning.

Most Africans are within the range of the image below.
 -

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

^ the color here is not symbolic. It might be a little exageratted but many people in Sudan are very dark brown nearly black.
So the Egyptians stereotyped it as pitch black in many cases (brown Nubians in other cases)

-

-

-

-

This thread is about the Herd of Ra from the Book of Gates scenes and who is depicted in the Ramses III Temple

-

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

originally posted on ESR:

agreed. There are questions about the KV 11 F tomb painting's
anomalies that suggest workman's faltering or some unknown
other factors that also lead to what looks like a Tjemehhu in the
2nd or sunrise position and an Aamu at the 4th or sunset --
contrary to the text which never changes from tomb to tomb (or
sarcophagus) In contrary to the fact that Tjemehhu inhabited
lands toward Egypt's sunset while they lived at the direction of
sunrise.

-

In another tomb -- KV17m -- there's also a pastiche Tjemehhu-Aamu
 -
individual and textual errors right nearby this "hybrid" substituting and conflating passages about the protective netjer and creation of the two
and prematurely introducing text from the next vignette "TimeKeepers."

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:

In another tomb -- KV17m -- there's also a pastiche Tjemehhu-Aamu
 -
individual and textual errors right nearby this "hybrid" substituting and conflating passages about the protective netjer and creation of the two
and prematurely introducing text from the next vignette "TimeKeepers." [/QB]

What are you referring to when you say "hybrid"?
And is there anything published that speaks about errors here?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
 -

^ the color here is not symbolic. It might be a little exageratted but many people in Sudan are very dark brown nearly black.
So the Egyptians stereotyped it as pitch black in many cases (brown Nubians in other cases)

-

-

-

-

This thread is about the Herd of Ra from the Book of Gates scenes and who is depicted in the Ramses III Temple

-

You're dumb, none of them is as "black" as that depiction. They all are deep brown complected. "rich brown". You are making up lunatic shyt as usual.

-

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
 -
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com