EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Never use black but do use Caucas(asian/oid)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Never use black but do use Caucas(asian/oid)
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While the very subjective scientific academic
community has no problem with the misnomer
Caucasian to mean the whites of Europe and
caucasoid also (used to be only applied to
non-white non-Euro people academicians want
to claim for their own) their psychophant
worshippers bitterly fight tooth and claw
against the term black with tactics that'd
make a used car salesman blush.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Query PLOS with this GOOGLE key

site:journals.plos.org caucasian -caucasus

White academician worshippers talk garbage
against the proper time honored use of black
for a wide range of peoples but are as silent
as a dead mouse about this.

That query retrieves >5000 hits while
the anti-blacks push their agenda acting
like the science community has abandoned
race. I fell for that a decade ago but soon
realized they speak with the forked tongue
of "scholarly" imperialism.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NATURE brings back >20,000 hits

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Tukuler
Member # 19944

This year alone nearly 42000 hits from
US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health

site:ncbi.nlm.nih.gov caucasian -caucasus 2015

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Those are the top 3 databases of the West scientific circle.

Apparently the anti-blacks
support a water downed use
of black and boost the white
West's current usage over that
of all other people both today
and through all time. They with
no shame kowtow to white hegemony
of knowledge and what terms are
proper and acceptable though no
scientific objectivity involved.

Simply put they play Simon Sez
and dare not breathe less lone
think with their own minds unless
Simon Sez So. Nor do they understand
he who makes the rules wins the game
(especially when they change the rules
when they see they are about to lose the
winners position).

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:

That's not true and who would give a shitt anyway.

As long as they don't come with the stupid dynastic race theory again and try to claim Ancient Egyptians were Europeans or West Asians migrants, the rest doesn't matter.

Ancient Egyptians were indigenous black Africans related to modern sub-Saharan Africans and thus African-Americans too.

Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't be stupid. You need
come off your snap judgment
prejudice and enter those
queries.

While hiding behind scientific
objectivity whites subjectively
goad their psychophant minions
against recognition of a broad
Black Belt of populations but
paint every Euro MidEast and
North&East Africa breeding
population with the white
Caucas(ian/oid) brush
knowing full well none
of any such people
originate from the
Caucasus MTS.

But you negroes ain't tight about that.
How come?

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
Don't be stupid. You need
come off your snap judgment
prejudice and enter those
queries.

While hiding behind scientific
objectivity whites subjectively
goad their psychophant minions
against recognition of a broad
Black Belt of populations but
paint every Euro MidEast and
North&East Africa breeding
population with the white
Caucas(ian/oid) brush
knowing full well none
of any such people
originate from the
Caucasus MTS.

But you negroes ain't tight about that.
How come?

I don't agree with this at all. Many modern egyptologists/archaeologists, if not all, have confirmed Ancient Egyptians to be indigenous and not migrants from Europe or the Middle East. Even the lastest DNA study (ancient DNA Mota) show us that Eurasian admixtures in Egypt and East Africa is recent (last ~3000 years), and thus much later than the foundation (Nabta Playa, Tasians, etc) and origin of Ancient Egypt.

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/350/6262/820

Since 2012 (and before too of course since 2000), the results are just incredible. They all confirm Ancient Egyptians to be indigenous Africans.

Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you stupid or what?

This thread's about the two
racial designations scientists
use for their own white people
and nonwhite people they want
to co opt all the while running
the use of black.

So quit playing your broken
record and try to comment
on the topic instead of
trying to hi jack my thread.

At the least you can be like
the FB Crew and ignore
what you can't contradict
ie scientists use a racial
term for themselves while
at the same time saying
there's no such thing as
race something the
antiblacks refuse
to acknowledge.

--------------------

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
Are you stupid or what?

Why the insults because I disagree with you? It shows you're the idiot with a racist motivation. And it also shows you're weak intellectually.

Caucasian is a geographical location of origin of white people like Europe and it's equivalent is African for black people.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:

If "Caucasian" is assumed to be valid then "Negroid" and "Mongoloid" are also valid.

If not, they are all invalid

wikipedia;

Caucasian race, one of three racial classifications of human beings used in racial typology.

The Caucasian race (also Caucasoid[1] or occasionally Europid[2]) is a taxon historically used to describe the physical or biological type of some or all of the populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia, Central Asia, and South Asia.[3] The term was used in biological anthropology for many people from these regions, without regard necessarily to skin tone.[4] First introduced in early racial science and anthropometry, the taxon has historically been used to denote one of the three proposed major races (Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid) of humankind.[5] Although its validity and utility are disputed by many anthropologists, Caucasoid as a biological classification remains in use,[6] particularly within the field of forensic anthropology.

Forensic anthrologists will use these terms "Caucasian", "Negroid", "Mongoloid" sometimes "Austrailoid" and the criteria also includes a significant consideration of the skull, limb proportions and hair type.

So the proper comparison of like terms would be

"Never use Negroid but do use Caucas(asian/oid"

or

"Never use black but do use white"

However as regards the Egyptians the more important thing about their ancestry is the quesrion>

were the Egyptians primarily African in both their paternal and maternal ancestry?

That solves the problem

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

However as regards the Egyptians the more important thing about their ancestry is the quesrion>

were the Egyptians primarily African in both their paternal and maternal ancestry?

That solves the problem

Personally I'm waiting for full genome sequence of ancient egyptian mummies.

You've probably noticed I often say AE were black African (or something of that sort like AE were related to sub-Saharan and Afro-Americans ,etc) and I often add "based on our current scientific knowledge" or something of that sort.

When I say that for me it's really about waiting for full genome. The haplogroup and autosomal (STR) analysis of Ancient Egyptians mummies put them without a doubt as Africans. E1b1a and the DNA Tribes analysis of the JAMA and BMJ data makes it clear. Those royal mummies from the 18th, 12th and 20th dynasty had a lot of African in them and almost more importantly not a lot of Eurasian in them. So based on our current knowledge they were truly Africans in every sense of the word. Indigenous black Africans related to modern sub-Sahara Africans and thus African-Americans. Full genome sequence of royal mummies (before foreign dynasties of course) is the last step.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Amun-Ra The Ultimate:
quote:
Are you stupid or what?

Why the insults because I disagree with you? It shows you're the idiot with a racist motivation. And it also shows you're weak intellectually.

Caucasian is a geographical location of origin of white people like Europe and it's equivalent is African for black people.

stupid is as stupid does. No no no I

I asked if you're stupid cuz this is about
those two terms white people use for themselves not about Egyptians.

But more stupid is some nonsence about white people originating in the Caucasus Mountains.
Not a damn thing science about it. That's all
religious.

I do apologize to you if I talk to rough. I'm sorry.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
THIS IS NOT AN EGYPT THREAD.

the intent of this thread is to show that the all mighty
whitey so-called objective scientific community will
use inaccurate racial terms for self descriptors as they
please but tell you not to use time and space honored racial terms in regards to yourself.

As for negroes more vociferous than the
Scientists themselves Carter G Woodson
Named hismost famous bbook after what
Happened to them in the halls of academia.

--------------------

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Query PLOS with this GOOGLE key

White academician worshippers talk garbage
against the proper time honored use of black
for a wide range of peoples but are as silent
as a dead mouse about this.

That query retrieves >5000 hits while
the anti-blacks push their agenda acting
like the science community has abandoned
race. I fell for that a decade ago but soon
realized they speak with the forked tongue
of "scholarly" imperialism.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
NATURE brings back >20,000 hits

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
This year alone nearly 42000 hits from
US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health

site:ncbi.nlm.nih.gov caucasian -caucasus 2015

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
can we stick to the topic please
and how come so many
of these scientific reports use Caucasian
But it's wrong to use black.

--------------------

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Tukuler, I whole-heartedly agree with you. I personally never had a problem with the label of 'black' as it refers to skin color, yet I have noticed how white academics are keen to avoid the label or are against it, while still clinging onto the Caucas(ian/oid) label with their lives. Now mind you, the younger generation of anthropologists don't do this as much, however when it comes to genetics they appear to maintain the "Caucasoid" concept in other ways without using the word right out such as this recent concept of "basal Eurasians". I don't know about the rest of the FB group, but I for one am pointing this hypocrisy out!
Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

But more stupid is some nonsence about white people originating in the Caucasus Mountains.

You prefer "white" ?

-and where do they originate?

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In India/Thailand, Caucau (encaved?) refers to white people, Dumdum (endomed?) refers to black people, (perhaps only for foreigners?) as far as I know.

note: possibly dumdum actually came from elephant hunting pygmies very long ago, since elephant in Cambodian is Damre and the negritos living in the Damre mountain range there are the Samre peoar which is likely from common ancestors of Sandwe-h.ari, San Dahalo(elephant hunters of Tana Delta) and Batwa pygmies.

Ancient group:(ndjk)Xya(nd/mb/r)uaenghtualoi
When the Semang/Maniq are added: Xya.mang sky.man'g

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com