EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Saharans 2 - A. Arnaiz-Villen was CORRECT

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Saharans 2 - A. Arnaiz-Villen was CORRECT
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Population genetic relationships between Mediterranean populations determined by HLA allele distribution and a historic perspective

Abstract:

HLA genes allele distribution has been studied in Mediterranean and sub-Saharan populations. Their relatedness has been tested by genetic distances, neighbour-joining dendrograms and correspondence analyses.
The population genetic relationships have been compared with the history of the classical populations living in the area. A revision of the historic postulates would have to be undertaken, particularly in the cases when genetics and history are overtly discordant. HLA genomics shows that:
1)
Greeks share an important part of their genetic pool with sub-Saharan Africans (Ethiopians and west Africans) also supported by Chr 7 Markers.
The gene flow from Black Africa to Greece may have occurred in Pharaonic times or when Saharan people emigrated after the present hyperarid conditions were established (5000 years B.C.).

2) Turks (Anatolians) do not significantly
differ from other Mediterraneans, indicating that while the Asians Turks carried out an invasion with cultural significance (language),
it is not genetically detectable.

3) Kurds and Armenians are genetically very
close to Turks and other Middle East populations.

4) There is no HLA genetic trace of the so called Aryan invasion, which has only been defined on
doubtful linguistic bases.

5) Iberians, including Basques, are related to north- African Berbers.

6) Present-day Algerian and Moroccan urban and country people show an indistinguishable Berber HLA profile.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Funny, I did not know about Arnaiz-Villen and the work he did until a few weeks ago. His work has been published over 15years ago. Funny he came to the same conclusion as I. And here I am thinking I was unto to something new. Odd, seems like you have to tow the line or risk being ostracized and black listed like what happened to Arnaiz-Villen. What this tells me is this is all a game using ADMIXTURE and hgih frequency to draw hypothesis. The modern genetic scientists know it is does not make any sense and the pattern observed using frequencies of SNPs is all to maintain the status quo and either you comply and fall in line or you will pay the price.

The modern SNP data clearly shows that the African Sahara and their populations migrated OOS only within the last 8000years resulting in primarily modern Europeans. Arnaiz-Villen made that proclaimation 15 years before Lazaridis et al. DNATribes using their database camme to the same conclusion. Arnaiz-Villen was ahead of his times. And probaly an honest scientist.

And here I am think I was unto something new and diifferent. Reading his work it showed there was clear bifurcation in the Sahara. BBC-CWC, R1b-R1a, mtDNA H1/H3-H2 etc.

---------
Population genetic relationships between Mediterranean populations determined by HLA allele distribution and a historic perspective

Abstract:

HLA genes allele distribution has been studied in Mediterranean and sub-Saharan populations. Their relatedness has been tested by genetic distances, neighbour-joining dendrograms and correspondence analyses.
The population genetic relationships have been compared with the history of the classical populations living in the area. A revision of the historic postulates would have to be undertaken, particularly in the cases when genetics and history are overtly discordant. HLA genomics shows that:
1)
Greeks share an important part of their genetic pool with sub-Saharan Africans (Ethiopians and west Africans) also supported by Chr 7 Markers.
The gene flow from Black Africa to Greece may have occurred in Pharaonic times or when Saharan people emigrated after the present hyperarid conditions were established (5000 years B.C.).

2) Turks (Anatolians) do not significantly
differ from other Mediterraneans, indicating that while the Asians Turks carried out an invasion with cultural significance (language),
it is not genetically detectable.

3) Kurds and Armenians are genetically very
close to Turks and other Middle East populations.

4) There is no HLA genetic trace of the so called Aryan invasion, which has only been defined on
doubtful linguistic bases.

5) Iberians, including Basques, are related to north- African Berbers.

6) Present-day Algerian and Moroccan urban and country people show an indistinguishable Berber HLA profile.

Concerned member of public
Banned
Member # 22355

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Concerned member of public   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All his data is correct, its just that its irrelevant to determine overall genetic similarity - he was using only a handful of genetic markers, e.g. we can lump Europeans with Africans together (vs. East Asians) based on type of ear wax (wet vs. dry)-

-

This tells us nothing though about overall genetic relatedness.

Posts: 949 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Quote: "This tells us nothing though about overall genetic relatedness."

Huh????? You have no clue when it comes to genetics ..do you? Genetics tells us EXACTLY the genetic relation.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
The pattern is consistent with Isolation by Distance. You said so your self. Or is this another example of you posting stuff you copied from other sites that you don't fuly understand. African carry all THREE variants!!!!! Did you look it up??!!

eg

https://alfred.med.yale.edu/alfred/mvograph.asp?siteuid=SI001630K

Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Off topic but have you come across a paper talking about the genetic relationship of the blacks in Turkey? If I'm not mistaken reloaded has on the black Iranians and I think Iraq.
Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
@THeReal
There are a few papers I know of that break down modern day Turks. Some may be posted on ESR. Mikeand Dr Winters may be able to shed some light on the "historical" realtionship of Turks..coming from Asia. History is not my strong point. But IIRC, as posted by Arnaiz-Villen. Turks do have an African substrate. But most Modern Turks are "asians". My research confirms what Mike has said long ago and was criticize by Lioness and others. "How can the original Turks be Africans and Asians at the same time?". There are "pockets" in Turkey wher ethe population has a high frequency of mtDNA-L and E1b1b. As I told my Afro-centric bros, don't expect to find high E1b1a in these regions outside Africa. The haplgroup is very young.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com