EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » African genetic papers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: African genetic papers
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Africology degreed Afrocentrics in the
universities aren't the least concerned
with molecular biology and population
genetics. I don't know but only Keita was
in an Afrocentric journal a generation ago.

Who's gonna fund a research team
to run fully modern Omo I or modern
faced Djebel Irhoud or any more fully
Archaic Africans?

Would the latter show in the former's
genomes? Why wouldn't they?

How would the former compare to Moto
and Western & Northern Africans?

nrY A00 from 338,000 years ago
in Cameroon's Mbo makes a case
for Archaic African genetics in
modern Africans similar to
other continents.

Ain't Tishkof or Henn or somebody
find genetic evidence for a Namibian
origin of humanity?

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See! No one gives a fart about non-coastal
nor non-Niler African studies not even here.
So let me waste my time. A paper like this
wouldn't last 5 posts less lone a whole
page.

Chimusa ER
, et al. (2015)
A Genomic Portrait of Haplotype Diversity and Signatures of Selection in Indigenous Southern African Populations.

PLoS Genet 11(3): e1005052. doi:10.1371/journal.pgen.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Francesco Montinaro, et al.

Complex Ancient Genetic Structure and Cultural Transitions in Southern African Populations

GENETICS Early online November 11, 2016; https://doi.org/10.1534/genetics.116.189209

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great questions, but difficult to answer. The best suited for this are probably Tishkof's team, Henn or Hassan.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

True Ish. Difficult questions waiting for a
team of professional genetic researchers
who can see through Afrikan eyes.

Meanwhile here's the cafe de la cafe of
legitimate Afrocentric publications.

Asante & Mazama (eds.)
Encyclopedia of African Religion
Sage; California (2009)

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri

Punos_Rey
Administrator
Member # 21929

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Punos_Rey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting this thread Tukuler, I have a LOT to learn about Africa and the Diaspora and do have some AfAm study courses I've taken but a lot of you guys blow me away with the work you've put into your research.

I'm currently reading Africa: Biography of a Continent by John Reader. Its a dense work which is basically a big survey of the continent. I've already found some things I disagreed with (Reader claiming Ancient Egypt's relationship with southern African countries solely being one of invasion and exploitation) but still going through it to learn more

Posts: 574 | From: Guinee | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elmaestro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, shoot if I understood the OP I woulda been post some ****, I have tons of questions and discussion topics about non NVI Africans TONNES, not all have to do with genetics though, in fact I was literally in the process of breaking down...

Admixture into and within sub-Saharan Africa
busby 2016

quote:
Similarity between two individuals in the combination of genetic markers along their chromosomes indicates shared ancestry and can be used to identify historical connections between different population groups due to admixture. We use a genome-wide, haplotype-based, analysis to characterise the structure of genetic diversity and gene-flow in a collection of 48 sub-Saharan African groups. We show that coastal populations experienced an influx of Eurasian haplotypes over the last 7000 years, and that Eastern and Southern Niger-Congo speaking groups share ancestry with Central West Africans as a result of recent population expansions. In fact, most sub-Saharan populations share ancestry with groups from outside of their current geographic region as a result of gene-flow within the last 4000 years. Our in-depth analysis provides insight into haplotype sharing across different ethno-linguistic groups and the recent movement of alleles into new environments, both of which are relevant to studies of genetic epidemiology.
10.7554/eLife.15266

The thing is, I really really really desire some aDNA going back 2-4kya atleast in central, south, West Africa and the Sahel.

I believe I've been quite transparent so far in regards to my belief that there was a recent selective sweep of some kind within the continent.

I wan't to post more now, but see the trick though is to read a lot of articles, sit on them and when someone says something you know the answer to from one of your "hidden studies", post an unsourced snippet, (make sure you edit it a lil so readers can't find it), and viola! you'll look like you have the inside scoop or a superior researcher or some sh!t... lol

^JK, but no not really
...or am I [Confused]

Tukuler, you'll probably appreciate figure 4 S1&2

Posts: 1781 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elmaestro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Central - West African & Sahel Admixture sources and dates within ~7ky

Results of the MALDER analysis computing weighted admixture decay curves from 0.5cM. As in the main analyses, the algorithm was run independently three times with the HAPMAP, YRI, and CEU genetic maps. The main results shown here are from the HAPMAP analysis. For each population, we show the ancestry region identity of the two populations involved in generating the MALDER curves with the greatest amplitudes (which are the closest to the true admixing sources amongst the reference populations) for at most two events. The sources generating the greatest amplitude are highlighted with a black box. Populations are ordered by ancestry of the admixture sources and dates estimates which are shown ? 1 s.e.

Posts: 1781 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elmaestro:
We show that coastal populations experienced an influx of Eurasian haplotypes over the last 7000 years,

And who were these populations?
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
^ the recipients or the donors?
...I believe the former are quite well defined

quote:
Specific Asian gene-flow is observed into two coastal Kenyan groups, the Kauma and Chonyi, which represents a distinct route of Eurasian, in this case Asian, ancestry into Africa, perhaps as a result of Medieval trade networks between Asia and the Swahili Coast around 1200CE
10.7554/eLife.15266

I believe I seen a video on either here or ESR that corresponds to this. I forgot the name of the empire @ the Swahili coast though.

Punos_Rey
Administrator
Member # 21929

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Punos_Rey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is North Africa being considered "Eurasia" or "Afroasiatic"or is it even being considered at all?

--------------------
 -

Meet on the Level, act upon the Plumb, part on the Square.

Posts: 574 | From: Guinee | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
^ the recipients or the donors?
...I believe the former are quite well defined

quote:
Specific Asian gene-flow is observed into two coastal Kenyan groups, the Kauma and Chonyi, which represents a distinct route of Eurasian, in this case Asian, ancestry into Africa, perhaps as a result of Medieval trade networks between Asia and the Swahili Coast around 1200CE
10.7554/eLife.15266

I believe I seen a video on either here or ESR that corresponds to this. I forgot the name of the empire @ the Swahili coast though.

I was referring to the supposed donors.
Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
@punos_Rey
North Africa is loosely considered Eurasian. and whether Geneflow is brought from North-Africa or the Middle east is distinguishable, as well as the middle/near-East and East Africa. East African is considered Afro-Asiatic. They use a limited source of non African populations as proxies, none of which are actually Near eastern or North African, but using the substructure of the European and east Asian populations they can infer the OOA sources for Admixture.

And you'll understand what Each Euro-group will imply just of the fact that we've been discussing Neolithic Gene-flow all over this forum for ages.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Punos_Rey:
Is North Africa being considered "Eurasia" or "Afroasiatic"or is it even being considered at all?

Eurasia. It stems from the old racist doctrine. Read into classical history books.
Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
Here's you're North African Geneflow..

Ancient Eurasian gene-flow back into Africa and shared hunter-gatherer ancestry. The f3 statistics show the general presence of ancient Eurasian and/or Khoesan ancestry across much of sub-Saharan Africa. We tentatively interpret these results as being consistent with recent research suggesting very old (>10 kya) migrations back into Africa from Eurasia (Hodgson et al., 2014a), with the ubiquitous hunter-gatherer ancestry across the continent possibly related to the inhabitant populations present across Africa prior to these more recent movements. Future research involving ancient DNA from multiple African populations will help to further characterize these observations.

Over the last 3000 years, admixture involving sources contain- ing northern European ancestry is seen on the Western periphery of Africa, in The Gambia and Mali. This ancestry in West Africa is likely to be the result of more gradual diffusion of DNA across the Sahara from northern Africa and across the Iberian peninsular, and not via the Middle East, as in the latter scenario we would expect to see Spanish (IBS) and Italian (TSI) in the admixture sources. We do see limited southern European ancestry in West Africa (Figures 5 and 6D) in the Fulani, suggesting that some Eurasian ancestry may also have entered West Africa via North East Africa (Henn et al., 2012).

...and to answer Ish... Everywhere apparently, just like the rest of the world.

We need some aDNA fam

Busby 2016, is a great paper IMO, nonetheless.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
So what lead them to "migrate back"? Was there parallel or uni-parallel gene flow?

I am not sure what to make of your answer? It seems Africa was more magnetic.

"Everywhere apparently, just like the rest of the world."

capra
Member # 22737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for capra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The thing is, I really really really desire some aDNA going back 2-4kya atleast in central, south, West Africa and the Sahel.

I believe I've been quite transparent so far in regards to my belief that there was a recent selective sweep of some kind within the continent.

Go on....

There's a whole lot of submerged prehistory there beyond the great movements of the last few thousand years. Looking at Khoisan, most of their maternal ancestry has separated from East and Central African maternal ancestry >100 000 years ago, but the distinctive Khoisan paternal ancestry is all shared with East and Central Africa in the last 30-60 000 years. (Dates very approximate.)

Far southern Africa is the easiest corner of the jigsaw puzzle though.

Posts: 660 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Submerged prehistory? Should there not be something like a tool industry showing migration patterns etc.

Go on....

capra
Member # 22737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for capra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes there should be, but that doesn't mean the correlation is obvious. Or if it is, please let me know. [Smile] Something to do with the technology known as "Late Stone Age", I guess. There's the Wilton but it seems too little and too late to explain most of it. Maybe Y hg B2b?
Posts: 660 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
The irony is that tool industries showing migration patterns from Africa going to places outside of Africa. Meaning the tool industries going from Africa are older. There are several of these instances.

I am not sure how serious I should take a colonial sites like Wilton, found at "Rhodesia" and "Cape Province", South Africa.

Sounds like a gimmick if you ask me.

Tukuler
Member # 19944

MMMALDER
uh huh
das dem modern toolzes
showing the donors' mix too
helps IDing a real people out
the statistical mix of genomes.

And the crowd roared
Give us a GLOBETROTTER!

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Ich glaube dass aber nicht.
Tukuler
Member # 19944

El Maestro's MALDER reveals the
Eurasian admixture ain't GBR in
• Malinke
• Bambara
• Akan
but just a component in one donor
population.

Beats the snot outta TreeMix.

--------------------

capra
Member # 22737

Member Rated:
Sprechen wir Deutsch jetzt?

Doesn't have to be the Wilton, that is just an archaeological culture with a wide distribution. What I'm looking for is something that links Khoisan and Biaka, Gbaya, Hadza, Gumuz, Amhara, etc in 30-60 000 years ago range.

Tukuler
Member # 19944

quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
So what lead them to "migrate back"?.

Phat asz thick thigh love lip African gahlz
what else?

Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
Are you looking for the common denominator for North Africans & Sehelian and non Saharan/Mediterranean Africans (SNS)Capra?

@Ish Gebor, Like I said in the other thread about V88 and another thread before... What we call SSA, isn't some static Archaic basal populations with little influence on and from neighbors and OOA populations. Not a single group in the study lacked a signal of some form of admixture within the last 4000 years, whether it's intracontinental or global. It's about time we get with the program, Africans were making moves. Why must the rest of the world exhibit complex population history while Africans remain static and untouched, that's silly.

Whether or not movement was bidirectional in regards to OOA populations, we'll need aDNA to understand the full story. Recent admixture OOA always (90% of the time) seems to be linked to a lazy explanation involving slavery... [Roll Eyes]
I personally believe that there were many movements in and out of Africa well after the initial bottle neck...Or even the Basal Eurasian Exit (If it even happened that way)

Concerned member of public
Banned
Member # 22355

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Concerned member of public   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
quote:

what else?

Well, that's not supported by physical attractiveness data. European/Middle Eastern and East Asian men (on average) don't find large buttocks attractive; Caucasian men like medium size, while East Asians, small:

"This ethnic difference is apparent in the differences in ethnic ideals with respect to buttock augmentation surgery (Roberts et al., 2006) in which Asians prefer very small and African Americans very large buttocks."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4556148/

Caucasian & East Asian women are mostly similar, only African-American women in the following study thought large buttocks were beautiful.

http://www.emeraldinsight.com/doi/abs/10.1108/IJCST-11-2015-0128?journalCode=ijcst

Posts: 949 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cass/:
quote:
quote:

what else?

Well, that's not supported by physical attractiveness data. European/Middle Eastern and East Asian men (on average) don't find large buttocks attractive; Caucasian men like medium size, while East Asians, small:

"This ethnic difference is apparent in the differences in ethnic ideals with respect to buttock augmentation surgery (Roberts et al., 2006) in which Asians prefer very small and African Americans very large buttocks."

Caucasian & East Asian women are mostly similar, only African-American women in the following study thought large buttocks were beautiful.

http://www.emeraldinsight.com/doi/abs/10.1108/IJCST-11-2015-0128?journalCode=ijcst

Funny, since North African women also have larger and rounder buttocks, like African Americans.
In the paper posted by you the use Moroccans as an example.

-

In large parts of the Latin world it is liked and considered attractive, so logically Latinas also have large buttocks (logically considering their heritage) like African Americans.

The shape of Indian women's behind is also different from the European women's behind. Then again, some East European women also differ from West European women (some happen to have bubble butts, and relatively large).

And lastly, taste has differed from time to time and location. Renaissance and classical times had different taste. Read on the history of the female body.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Are you looking for the common denominator for North Africans & Sehelian and non Saharan/Mediterranean Africans (SNS)Capra?

@Ish Gebor, Like I said in the other thread about V88 and another thread before... What we call SSA, isn't some static Archaic basal populations with little influence on and from neighbors and OOA populations. Not a single group in the study lacked a signal of some form of admixture within the last 4000 years, whether it's intracontinental or global. It's about time we get with the program, Africans were making moves. Why must the rest of the world exhibit complex population history while Africans remain static and untouched, that's silly.

Whether or not movement was bidirectional in regards to OOA populations, we'll need aDNA to understand the full story. Recent admixture OOA always (90% of the time) seems to be linked to a lazy explanation involving slavery... [Roll Eyes]
I personally believe that there were many movements in and out of Africa well after the initial bottle neck...Or even the Basal Eurasian Exit (If it even happened that way)

Of course I see how drifts and bottlenecks could have taken place.

quote:
Khoisan hunter-gatherers have been the largest population throughout most of modern-human demographic history

The Khoisan people from Southern Africa maintained ancient lifestyles as hunter-gatherers or pastoralists up to modern times, though little else is known about their early history. Here we infer early demographic histories of modern humans using whole-genome sequences of five Khoisan individuals and one Bantu speaker. Comparison with a 420 K SNP data set from worldwide individuals demonstrates that two of the Khoisan genomes from the Ju/’hoansi population contain exclusive Khoisan ancestry. Coalescent analysis shows that the Khoisan and their ancestors have been the largest populations since their split with the non-Khoisan population ~100–150 kyr ago. In contrast, the ancestors of the non-Khoisan groups, including Bantu-speakers and non-Africans, experienced population declines after the split and lost more than half of their genetic diversity. Paleoclimate records indicate that the precipitation in southern Africa increased ~80–100 kyr ago while west-central Africa became drier. We hypothesize that these climate differences might be related to the divergent-ancient histories among human populations.

[...]

Yet Khoisan populations have maintained the greatest nuclear-genetic diversity among all human populations3, 4, 5 and the most ancient Y-chromosome and mitochondrial DNA lineages6, 7, implying relatively larger effective population sizes for ancestral Khoisan populations.

—Hie Lim Kim et al.

Khoisan hunter-gatherers have been the largest population throughout most of modern-human demographic history

Article number: 5692 (2014)
doi:10.1038/ncomms6692

http://www.nature.com/ncomms/2014/141204/ncomms6692/full/ncomms6692.html

Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

Central - West African & Sahel Admixture sources and dates within ~7ky

Results of the MALDER analysis computing weighted admixture decay curves from 0.5cM. As in the main analyses, the algorithm was run independently three times with the HAPMAP, YRI, and CEU genetic maps. The main results shown here are from the HAPMAP analysis. For each population, we show the ancestry region identity of the two populations involved in generating the MALDER curves with the greatest amplitudes (which are the closest to the true admixing sources amongst the reference populations) for at most two events. The sources generating the greatest amplitude are highlighted with a black box. Populations are ordered by ancestry of the admixture sources and dates estimates which are shown ? 1 s.e.

That's your chart?
Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
^nah, I don't have the genomes of 7000 worldwide individuals lying around to get those estimates. It's sourced above.

Shout out to DD'eDeN for posting the following article first..

Before I post how I feel about the main content of the article, I'd like to quickly point out why Globetrotter should interest posters on this forum. Compare Admixture proportions and dates of GT and plain Jane ADMIXTURE in African Americans.

Dispersals and genetic adaptation of Bantu-speaking populations in Africa and North America
Patin, Etienne (2017)
10.1126/science.aal1988

-
 -

Tukuler
Member # 19944

How bout them imgs? 2 from post 30 & 1 in post 7.

--------------------

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ich glaube dass aber nicht.

I don't believe that either. It is sad these people want to imply that there was a back migration without any archaeological support.
Without this sort of evidence we know that such migrations never took place.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by capra:
Sprechen wir Deutsch jetzt?

Doesn't have to be the Wilton, that is just an archaeological culture with a wide distribution. What I'm looking for is something that links Khoisan and Biaka, Gbaya, Hadza, Gumuz, Amhara, etc in 30-60 000 years ago range.

-

The Khoisan expanded into Europe 44,000 years ago. These Bushman introduced the Aurignacian and Solutrean cultures into Europe.

The Aurignacian civilization was founded by the Cro-Magnon people who originated in Africa. They took this culture to Western Europe across the Straits of Gibraltar. The Cro-Magnon people were probably Bushman/Khoi.

There have been numerous "Negroid skeletons" found in Europe. Marcellin Boule and Henri Vallois, in Fossil Man, provide an entire chapter on the Africans/Negroes of Europe Anta Diop also discussed the Negroes of Europe in Civilization or Barbarism, pp.25-68. Also W.E. B. DuBois, discussed these Negroes in the The World and Africa, pp.86-89. DuBois noted that "There was once a an "uninterrupted belt' of Negro culture from Central Europe to South Africa" (p.88).

Boule and Vallois, note that "To sum up, in the most ancient skeletons from the Grotte des Enfants we have a human type which is readily comparable to modern types and especially to the Negritic or Negroid type" (p.289). They continue, "Two Neolithic individuals from Chamblandes in Switzerland are Negroid not only as regards their skulls but also in the proportions of their limbs. Several Ligurian and Lombard tombs of the Metal Ages have also yielded evidences of a Negroid element.

Since the publication of Verneau's memoir, discoveries of other Negroid skeletons in Neolithic levels in Illyria and the Balkans have been announced. The prehistoric statues, dating from the Copper Age, from Sultan Selo in Bulgaria are also thought to protray Negroids.

In 1928 Rene Bailly found in one of the caverns of Moniat, near Dinant in Belgium, a human skeleton of whose age it is difficult to be certain, but seems definitely prehistoric. It is remarkable for its Negroid characters, which give it a reseblance to the skeletons from both Grimaldi and Asselar (p.291).

Boule and Vallois, note that "We know now that the ethnography of South African tribes presents many striking similarities with the ethnography of our populations of the Reindeer Age. Not to speak of their stone implements which, as we shall see later , exhibit great similarities, Peringuey has told us that in certain burials on the South African coast 'associated with the Aurignacian or Solutrean type industry...."(p.318-319). They add, that in relation to Bushman art " This almost uninterrupted series leads us to regard the African continent as a centre of important migrations which at certain times may have played a great part in the stocking of Southern Europe. Finally, we must not forget that the Grimaldi Negroid skeletons sho many points of resemblance with the Bushman skeletons". They bear no less a resemblance to that of the fossil Man discovered at Asslar in mid-Sahara, whose characters led us to class him with the Hottentot-Bushman group.

The Boule and Vallois research makes it clear that the Bushman expanded across Africa on into Europe via Spain .

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
IMGs restored
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cass/:
quote:
quote:

what else?

[Roll Eyes] [Embarrassed] [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Cool] Nefertiti’s booty,

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com