EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Tukular if you dont open up your in box this website may shut down (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tukular if you dont open up your in box this website may shut down
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tukular if you dont open up your in box this website may shut down

our fate could be in your hands, believe me

[ 02. June 2017, 06:51 AM: Message edited by: Punos_Rey ]

Posts: 42947 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like this site will never be free of fvckery. Another hiatus on my end may be in order (if there's anything left to come back to). Can't anyone just appoint mods to deal with racist trolls on both sides???
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun:
Sounds like this site will never be free of fvckery. Another hiatus on my end may be in order (if there's anything left to come back to). Can't anyone just appoint mods to deal with racist trolls on both sides???

I was going to leave this site too. Yeah, that's what I ought to do.
Posts: 7102 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Plz pm with suggestions to alternative spots. This nonsense has injected too much drama into trying to learn about Egypt or any such histories. Shouldn't have to deal with this sh!t....

Hope you sort this out Tuk. Y'all need to appoint some mods.

Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Egyptsearch Reloaded and Historum come to mind...
Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Concerned member of public
Banned
Member # 22355

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Concerned member of public   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Real tawk:
let is shut down. afrocentrism has been exposed as a sham; ancient egypt was not black according to new studies. there is no purpose to keep it up and running.

- black supremacist loons on this forum posted death threats against cops and other law enforcement agents. Also inciting violence against white people., then you have some more black wackos here who have used this forum to defame and harass anyone (even academics like Barry Kemp) who don't believe in their "black Egypt" pseudo-science. I'm amazed this forum is still online. Anyway, it will now have FBI and cops all over it. Hostgator sucks, I've reported this forum to their abuse email for over 4 weeks; that's why I now started filing reports to the FBI/police.
Posts: 949 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Punos_Rey
Administrator
Member # 21929

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Punos_Rey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
@Nodnarb

Turns out you were right. I noticed all the threads originally started by Cass now read as "Concerned Member of the Public"

If Tukuler isn't interested in actually moderating I noticed several posters who were willing to stand up and actually moderate.

--------------------
 -

Meet on the Level, act upon the Plumb, part on the Square.

Posts: 574 | From: Guinee | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Banned
Member # 22355

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Concerned member of public   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Punos_Rey:
@Nodnarb

Turns out you were right. I noticed all the threads originally started by Cass now read as "Concerned Member of the Public"

If Tukuler isn't interested in actually moderating I noticed several posters who were willing to stand up and actually moderate.

Hilarious stuff. I'm the only person on this forum that has complained and opposed the vile death threats and inciting violence against policeman/law enforcement agents and white people. All those posts are in the other section, there's hundreds of them. The black posters on this forum don't care since you're mostly black supremacist lunatics, and the few that aren't still despise white people -they look the other way when these malicious postings are made. Even note Ish Gebor's comment when I highlighted the cop killing thread - Ish tried to legitimise killing police because of alleged police brutality against black people (a fabrication; this argument is only used by black power groups).
Posts: 949 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Punos_Rey
Administrator
Member # 21929

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Punos_Rey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
F*** off Cass.

Hopefully something comes through where this forum will actually be moderated by someone who cares

--------------------
 -

Posts: 574 | From: Guinee | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
I didn't defend you because it became clear very early to me that you were a white supremacist troll baiting people in several threads. You've even said you didn't want the sympathy of black people. Now you're saying people in this forum should've helped you? Though I've largely decided to stay out of baiting on both sides, that isn't to say I haven't defended any white people or some of their positions. Doxie was someone I'd made a reach to a couple times on some threads. But when it became clear to me Doxie wasn't going to stop feeding certain trolls and became paranoid that was the end of that. There's no mod powers here so if you don't ignore trolls, they will keep feeding.
Banned
Member # 22355

Rate Member
quote:
I didn't defend you because it became clear very early to me that you were a white supremacist troll baiting people in several threads. You've even said you didn't want the sympathy of black people. Now you're saying people in this forum should've helped you? Though I've largely decided to stay out of baiting on both sides, that isn't to say I haven't defended any white people or some of their positions. Doxie was someone I'd made a reach to a couple times on some threads. But when it became clear to me Doxie wasn't going to stop feeding certain trolls and became paranoid that was the end of that. There's no mod powers here so if you don't ignore trolls, they will keep feeding.

I am complaining not only about the racist violence, but also the threats of violence against policeman and Islamophobia (death threats against Muslims). The latter doesn't personally affect me since I'm not a Muslim, but it is unacceptable. In contrast you black supremacist nutters just ignore what is being posted. Do you support killing innocent cops, white folks or Muslims?

As for the "white supremacist" nonsense, that's just a label you black supremacists/Afrocentrics throw at anyone who disagrees with you. This forum is infamous across the web for being a black supremacist website. Its why if Egyptsearch is mentioned on another bio-anthropology site - its considered a black version of Stormfront.

Any white person who joins this despicable forum and disagrees with your "black Egypt" pseudo-science is smeared as a "white supremacist". I don't see anything "white supremacist" in DHDoxies' posts, nor mine. Have I posted or incited violence against blacks? No. Have a posted a racial slur against blacks? No. Nor has DHDoxies. We simply argue against your racist pseudo-science the ancient Egyptians were "black" which now ancient DNA has confirmed- the 8th to 1st century samples (see the other thread) carry a light skin allele & have heavy near-eastern ancestry.

Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I cared.
I gave it my damnedest.
I put up stickies asking all yalls input
Nobody backed me up.
I was razzed.
Told I was a censor
not an editor with a vision.
Told I was bogus mod
with no legit right to the title.
I invited new membership
Owner never let 'em in.
Owner never answered me once about anything.
I ain't doing shift else for Sam's site.

Right now there is NO MODERATOR.
I quit on 4 JULY 2015 on the advice of someone who loves me.
Don't know why y'all don't get it.
My resignation is the 1st thread on each forum homepage.

I don't care if ES disappears.
I PDFed all that interested me over the years.

GET A MODERATOR FROM THE OWNER.

Meanwhile click this
 -
it's at the bottom of each post.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pass up the keys man... Im more than qualified to mod this site as I am a mod on another site.
Posts: 1891 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
R u blind or can't you read?

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

If anybody says **** to me about some gotdamn keys again I will give them to Mike111.

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Banned
Member # 22355

Rate Member
The admin rarely checks the forum. His last post was around 2012, before making that, it was like a 3 year gap (2009), so even when he does post here, he's not active. He did log in last year to remove some spam (disabling an account), but that was only once. Also, he doesn't respond to email. So the evidence shows he checks this forum as little as once a year and refuses communication.

Excluding the issue of inciting violence and death threats, there are still a bunch of black pedophiles on this forum - stalking me. What business is it to these freaks where I live or my date of birth? These pedophiles Zaharan/Claus3600 are still though posting this stuff as well as defamatory posts. If you scroll through Zaharan's posts, he's never engaged my arguments- all this paedophile stalker does is post personal attacks, then resorting attempting to dox my personal information with some sick and twisted confession by him "I am being stalked." as if it is funny. Take into account I have no idea who these people are, nor care, and I only learnt of Carlos Coke's (Claus3600) identity after it was posted on his ES account (although he claims he was hacked; apparently what though happened is the admin disabled his account and leaked his email); I have no idea who Zaharan is. Both these pedophiles tough admit to stalking me and posting my personal info (as well as my families).

Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Again @Tukuler pass up the keys. We know you already have a mod account and a non mod one which your using. If you dont give a **** then fine but at least give it to someone who wants to at least try.

You threatening to give the mod account to Mike111 and not those who really wanna help this forum only exposes you.

Posts: 1891 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ashkenazi Jews have a long and confirmed history of dressing like Arabs, doing terror activities to frame those they want shut up and shut down.
Who here can confirm who KING is, his nationality, his geography location, etc?

Jewish teenager with American and Israeli citizenship arrested for JCC bomb threats in America, other countries
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/teenager-israel-arrested-jcc-bomb-threats-article-1.3006540

Actually, Mike would make a far better Mod for the site than these goons who are requesting it.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

quote:
Originally posted by BlessedbyHorus:
Again @Tukuler pass up the keys. We know you already have a mod account and a non mod one which your using. If you dont give a **** then fine but at least give it to someone who wants to at least try.

You threatening to give the mod account to Mike111 and not those who really wanna help this forum only exposes you.

Expozez moi?
Who der fuchs do you think you are?

Ok

Mike111 do you want the Ausar account.

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Concerned member of public:I am complaining not only about the racist violence, but also the threats of violence against policeman and Islamophobia (death threats against Muslims). The latter doesn't personally affect me since I'm not a Muslim, but it is unacceptable. In contrast you black supremacist nutters just ignore what is being posted. Do you support killing innocent cops, white folks or Muslims?
Speaking for myself, I don't. But What you're not adding is that I'd be trying to ignore inflammatory comments of that sort towards blacks as well. I sometimes make shots at redirecting conversations from a troll thread so that forumers can have a positive conversation, but mostly I try to ignore nonsense aimed at blacks and mulattoes by white supremacists and holier than thou black folks here that think they're a step above everybody else that's black.

This is why certain people come in to derail threads where people choose to go instead. I don't always succeed but overall my intent general intent is to ignore trolls. At this point that's all you can do. The sites not moderated, and maybe it'll be for the best that it goes. When I got here it seemed like there were virtually no mods. If it weren't for the Egyptology section of this site I'd have left this forum long ago. They should just lock and archive the ancient Egypt section.

quote:

As for the "white supremacist" nonsense, that's just a label you black supremacists/Afrocentrics throw at anyone who disagrees with you.

Cass your anti black comments go well beyond debating Egypt. You AID white supremacist trolls that call blacks mudsharks, the n word, and a whole bunch of other things. You provide them fake backstories their language and behavior CANNOT keep up with. You say you've talked with them and KNOW they are black when it is obviously a lie. All to push the recent behavior white supremacist trolls who've been going on social media and forums pretending to be black online. This sh!t you guys are doing has finally made the news. Hell many of these so-called black supremacists on the forum could be white trolls.

But you and your posse have for years moved into threads that were not talking about white people, but were just celebrating black people or women to derail the threads on how primitive or inferior you guys thought they looked. Comments that make people feel emotionally compelled to say something divisive to defend that they're NOT primitive compared to others where in other circumstances they wouldn't have compare themselves to think on those terms. You've been baiting people to think in those directions to create drama in a largely unmoderated forum and want people to throw down when the most they're going to get out of it from your klan is to be called a mudshark and more bullsh!t.

quote:
This forum is infamous across the web for being a black supremacist website. Its why if Egyptsearch is mentioned on another bio-anthropology site - its considered a black version of Stormfront.
The difference between ES and stormfront is that Stormfront makes it clear it has an aim to maintain white supremacy. ES was aimed at learning about Egypt (and many of us are still trying to do that here) but the site has been derailed by unmoderated black AND WHITE supremacist trolls.

quote:
Any white person who joins this despicable forum and disagrees with your "black Egypt" pseudo-science is smeared as a "white supremacist".
blackness is not even a scientific construct, but a social one. A person can have a skinny nose and be labeled black, have Eurasian ancestry and be labeled black, have skin that ranges from Ancient Egypt to the Khoisan and still be labeled a black person. You can sit there and say "Well uh duh I wouldn't consider an African with a skinny nose black" but you'd be in the minority. People's research about Egyptians isn't about responding to your opinion specifically but the general attitude of white supremacy which has no scientific basis. You keep trying to gloss over the experiences of people from multiple phenotypic and genetic backgrounds that say they've been treated as blacks their WHOLE LIVES to sit in a heaping pile of denial.

quote:
I don't see anything "white supremacist" in DHDoxies' posts, nor mine.
You've made multiple accounts over the course of the years trolling people. You've aided white supremacist trolls by trying to corroborate false backstories they can't stick to script with.

quote:
Have I posted or incited violence against blacks? No. Have a posted a racial slur against blacks? No. Nor has DHDoxies. We simply argue against your racist pseudo-science the ancient Egyptians were "black" which now ancient DNA has confirmed-
I said you bait forumers and assist white supremacists (if it hasn't been you under another account from the start). Also I never said race was a biological construct but a social one. What DNA is "black?" Not all people labeled black walking down the street are even African. A negrito can have DNA not found anywhere in Africa and be considered "black." An African American can have heavy Eurasian mixture and still be considered "black." The author also mentions the admixture began to pick up at 2k BC and they seem be attributing this to admixture during foreign interactions with Egypt at this time period. The authors are also very cautious to extend their findings to all of Egypt and says more data needs to be found in southern Egypt and Sudan. But still everyone is so hungry for closure of some kind (for their political agendas of course) that they're willing to forgo the idea that Egyptology still has plenty to explore.

Anyway I g2g for now Just thought I'd post this real quick.

Banned
Member # 22355

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by BlessedbyHorus:

Deleting the other main forum-section with all posts completely (where Mike111 etc. posts) would be a good start. That is where all the violent/death threats and extreme islamophobic threads are being posted, as well as the "white people = albino" spam. Would anyone miss that forum section? Just remove the whole thing- it would wipe 99% of the bad stuff on this forum.
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
Expozez moi?
Who der fuchs do you think you are?

Ok

Mike111 do you want the Ausar account.

lulz You're kidding amirite??? A lot of the people left here in Egyptology would bounce overnight. I'd sooner step up and ask for mod powers than let him take it. PM plz if its that srs. Ok NOW I really g2g but that was just too much i had to comment.
Tukuler
Member # 19944

I'd bounce right along with them
(right on over to ESR moderated
by Brada Anansi & don Cardova).

In the meantime
All together now, sing it!

That way it'll be perfectly legit.

Start doing it right now.
Post him everyday

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I cared.
I gave it my damnedest.
I put up stickies asking all yalls input
Nobody backed me up.
I was razzed.
Told I was a censor
Told I was bogus mod
I invited new membership
Owner never let 'em in.
Owner never answered me once about anything.
I ain't doing shift else for Sam's site.

Right now there is NO MODERATOR.
I quit on 4 JULY 2015 on the advice of someone who loves me.
Don't know why y'all don't get it.
My resignation is the 1st thread on each forum homepage.

I PDFed all that interested me over the years.

Meanwhile click this
 -
it's at the bottom of each post.

You never posted rules like a normal forum has

So when you deleted posts it didn't have a clear foundation

quote:

Told I was a censor
Told I was bogus mod

It's not about your vision

It's about what the members want to do

but within a set of civilized rules

quote:

Ok fine but I'm just asking you clean out you inbox

when it fills read the messages at your leisure - no requirement to answer any of the emails.
But you may get information there you don't know about

Posts: 42947 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Banned
Member # 22355

Rate Member
@ Oshun

'Inflammatory' or insensitive posts fall within freedom of speech, unless they incite violence or are grossly offensive (perceived as threatening or causing extreme emotional distress.) However, even the latter is hard to prosecute someone - since how do we actually measure offensiveness? One could say by insult or slur, but note I've been here 7 years and never used a single one, yet I've still been called "racist" and trolled by Claus3600 who falsely accused me of hate speech; white people however on this forum are called everything from "cracker", "pig-skin" to "albino" and these same black trolls who call white people racist over mild insensitive posts, say absolutely nothing about actual hard-core racist attacks against whites. This is because they aren't sincere anti-racists and they misuse the term "racist" to vilify white people. The word "racist" has now lost its actual meaning; the liberal/left also hijacked this term and anyone who doesn't agree with them they call a "racist" to shut down any discussion or debate:

-

The only unambiguous illegality in hate speech is when someone incites violence. That is why I take issue with the death threats and insane posts on this forum to kill Muslims, gays, or white people -all this is in the other forum section. Hundreds of posts calling to murder Muslims etc. It would be very easy to prosecute the person posting these, however it is actually more than one. And where are the so-called progressive anti-racist blacks on this forum when this is happening? Nowhere to be seen, they only take action if they see black people being victimised.

Tukuler
Member # 19944

tL

ain'tcha got a life

living in the past
it's impossible to go living thru the past

Anybody wantsta traipse down memory lane
rreview my !stickies from way back when
but
moral of the story
I quit mod 2 yrs ago
get over it

!The ES Constitution
!SPOTLIGHT
!What's up with the registration?
!Here's an idea.
!They gots ta go
!Hang the bastard!

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
"If anybody says **** to me about some gotdamn keys again I will give them to Mike111'

GIVE THE KEYS TO Mike111!!!!!!!

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Punos_Rey
Administrator
Member # 21929

Member Rated:
Tukuler if you aren't going to give the account to someone who wants to moderate do you have a way I could contact the owners besides email?

--------------------
 -

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Concerned member of public:

Lets hope this abomination of a forum is gone within 24 hours. [/QB]

you seemed to be enjoying conversing with people about morphology etc
why shut down the whole site when the host could just tell the admins to delete threat posts and set up a proper moderator ?

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
quote:
@ Oshun

'Inflammatory' or insensitive posts fall within freedom of speech, unless they incite violence or are grossly offensive (perceived as threatening or causing extreme emotional distress.) However, even the latter is hard to prosecute someone - since how do we actually measure offensiveness?

So you and/or your boys telling people they're primitive or have "primitive features" compared to whites or "Asians" isn't offensive now? We need to "measure" that? Sure we do.

quote:
One could say by insult or slur, but note I've been here 7 years and never used a single one,
Yea but you've been working with, and corroborating false stories of white supremacists that DO so that they can get away with it. THIS is the latest white supremacist @sshole you tried to pass off as black:

quote:
Originally posted by Real tawk:
ASSHOLE, Neanderthal descends from homoeretus of Europe and Asia. Fvck off, n1gger.
[/qb]

This guy is calling people this and now mudshark but YOU have been trying to corroborate that the person behind this account is black to give him the legitimacy to keep slurring it up and being an @ss.

quote:
The only unambiguous illegality in hate speech is when someone incites violence. That is why I take issue with the death threats and insane posts on this forum to kill Muslims, gays, or white people -all this is in the other forum section. Hundreds of posts calling to murder Muslims etc. It would be very easy to prosecute the person posting these, however it is actually more than one. And where are the so-called progressive anti-racist blacks on this forum when this is happening? Nowhere to be seen, they only take action if they see black people being victimised.
Correction: I have defended Doxie when she was trolled until (in part) it seemed clear she wouldn't stop responding to them. This forum's unmoderated if you feed them, they'll keep coming. But I've even given her links for her to review so that she could potentially expand on some of her points. I did NOT really defend you. You baited and trolled. You say you don't want help from blacks but then expect that we feel compelled to do it for a smug, ungrateful @sshole.

I don't really got to the Ancient Egypt section but none of those losers have ever organized the physically assaulted of anyone that I know of. I don't agree with it but IDK how threatening it is or why it took you so long to get so concerned if their history shows most are capable of assault. I also don't agree with the doxxing, but cape for you? You said you don't want us to. You think you're superior and that I'm a primitive intermediary to a monkey. So take your superior Nordic @ss and figure it out then.

I also skim the stuff of most posters so there's a lot of stuff I don't catch. But blacks ignore them when the focus is anti black and whites as a whole don't care about any of the comments. You've been here for years and haven't been assed to do anything about this either until some sh!t happened to you after all the baiting you did. But you care about cops and Muslims now. Now I've got to get up and mule over some sh!t neither whites nor blacks have cared enough to even give a glance years before I got here.

Banned
Member # 22355

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Concerned member of public   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
So telling people they're primitive or have primitive features isn't offensive now? Okay.

"Negroids" on average have primitive facial prognathism, broad noses and large teeth (macrodonty). By "primitive" I mean a plesiomorphy: an ancestral character state.

It was only Claus3600 and a few other black trolls who deliberately distorted my posts as saying I posted racism. Its undeniable "Negroids" have primitive craniofacial and dental features.

Is J. Irish (who Afrocentrics commonly cite from) a "waycist"?

quote:
Previous research by the first author revealed that, relative to other modern peoples, sub-Saharan Africans exhibit the highest frequencies of ancestral (or plesiomorphic) dental traits.
--Irish & Steinberg, 2003
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
quote:
[QB]
quote:
So telling people they're primitive or have primitive features isn't offensive now? Okay.

"Negroids" on average have primitive facial prognathism, broad noses and large teeth (macrodonty). By "primitive" I mean a plesiomorphy: an ancestral character state.
Yea right.Coupled with the corroborating you do with these other slur slinging supremacists, you haven't routinely referred to features as "primitive" when they're on non blacks--whites especially. For example, humans started developing darker skin and losing body hair as a method of adaption. But you don't routinely call the lighter skin and higher levels of body hair an "ancestral state" humans lost to adapt to no body hair and darker skin in Africa.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The skin head is playing ya'll like wimpy shrimps.
Both Doxie and Cass are Stormfront members and likely plotted this scheme there among their Nazi cohorts.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
Give the keys to Mike111

--------------------

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Banned
Member # 22355

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Concerned member of public   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
[QB]
quote:

Yea right.Coupled with the corroborating you do with these other slur slinging supremacists, you haven't routinely referred to features as "primitive" when they're on non blacks--whites especially. For example, humans started developing darker skin and losing body hair as a method of adaption. But you don't routinely call the lighter skin and higher levels of body hair an "ancestral state" humans lost to adapt to no body hair and darker skin in Africa.
lol. If people actually read my posts... instead I just get misrepresentation. People so keen to label me a "waycist", they don't even check...

quote:
Originally posted by Cass (aka Dead) - 2014-12-12 08:00 PM
White/pink skin is the ancestral skin hue.

Humans only became dark skinned recently, about 1 mya, when they began to loose their body hair.

We can look at ontogeny.

If white skin isn't the ancestral hue, why are all babies born white?

"It is pretty generally agreed by accoucheurs, both in Africa and in the Southern
States, that the negro baby is nearly white at birth. Some of this testimony may be cited.
Pruner-Bey (i860, 1864) stated that it was sometimes impossible to distinguish a new-bom negro from a new-bom white, by examining skin
color only."

"It is likely that the integument of the earliest protohominids was similar to that of our closest living relative, the chimpanzee, being white or lightly pigmented and covered with dark hair (Post et al., 1975b). In the chimpanzee, exposed areas of skin vary considerably in their coloration depending on the species and subspecies under consideration, but in all groups facial pigmentation increases with age and exposure to UV radiation (Post et al., 1975b). Except for the face, eyelids, lips, pinnae, friction surfaces, and anogenital areas, the epidermis of most nonhuman primates is unpigmented due to an absence of active melanocytes (Montagna & Machida, 1966; Montagna et al., 1966a,, suggesting that this is the primitive condition for primates in general."
- Jablonski, N. G., & Chaplin, G. (2000). "The evolution of human skin coloration".Journal of human evolution. 39(1): 57-106.

The above quote I've posted on this forum in 2013, 2014 & 2017 (recent). Hilariously, it was Claus3600 (the guy calling me "racist" for stating SSA's have primitive/ancestral dentition) who was calling me again "racist" for asserting the primitive skin colour of early humans was unpigmentated, pinkish or white. [Roll Eyes] Like I said above, these Afrocentric loons only use the word racist to vilify white people, they even contradict themselves using it.

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
He's fine saying black women have features that are undesirable, gross and inferior in just about EVERY respect. If there was any doubt by what he generally meant when he was calling sh!t primitive observe:

quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
quote:
It is the antithesis of masculinity. A man's is flat, a feminine butt has more tone and lots more volume.

Large buttocks are features of lower primates. People attracted to them are perverts probably who like beastiality.

I don't see how you can say large buttocks is a 'feminine' feature, its a primitive/groteque feature.

quote:
^ Large buttocks are a feature of lower primates, they are ugly. And so called ''booty shaking'' black woman do - is what baboons etc do to attract a mate. Its what the lower primates do... White woman don't do this and have normal shaped buttocks.
As I said even if your sources use the word primitive, YOU did not describe white people's features as primitive nearly as much. You also didn't describe it the way you described it with the context you attributed to black women. And then after calling us monkeys essentially, you want us to play captain save a klansmen when these some of trolls you bait on the other spectrum do weird sh!t w/ you. Sounds like another lengthy time away from this site is needed from me. This smh..
Banned
Member # 22355

Rate Member
~ What's your point? I never exclusively described "Negroid" features as primitive, e.g. I made posts on primitive body-hair in "Caucasoids" (just like light skin); I already falsified your claim above I didn't say light skin is primitive. However, "Caucasoids" have derived (specialized) craniofacial features, while "Negroids" have primitive facial traits.

What I posted 6 years ago, the same I post today:

quote:
Originally posted by Cassiterides 2011-12-08 10:46 PM:
I'm not here to insult 'black people' [Negroids], I'm merely pointing out that they have a primitive morphology and phenotype which is what the anthropology shows. By primitive, I mean a retention of very archaic features. You can also observe this in Australoids.

Here's also the comparison I used 6 years ago to compare two distinct morphotypes, the specialized "Caucasoid" (bottom), to primitive "Negroid" (top), female comparisons only:

-

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
this person need to see a therapist.....again!

--------------------

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
PPl called bullshit then and call bullshit now. You could/can say you don't/didn't mean to offend but who the hell's gonna believe that when you're calling people's features gross and saying any sexual encounters with them would be beastiality? Anyone with sense will see that to be an underestimation of their intelligence. What the fck were you expecting people to feel reading that from you for years? Flattery? And "Australoids" are generally considered black. Socially they are not distinguished. And even it had been so, that they were distinguished... that wouldn't make your comments any less derogatory.

Ultimately, there's a general difference in context. This has been tested by ppl who took some of your attitudes/messages towards blacks and changed the context to reflect whites. The reactions were as can be expected. You may've QUOTED someone who used the word primitive to describe light skin. But you didn't regularly do things like call white women/ppl beastly for it, you didn't say any men who liked them were perverts that slept with animals. You didn't say white women BEHAVE like lower primates. You didn't call their features gross. When you discuss black features there is a regular context of inferring disgust and ideas of racial supremacy. You keep trolling these people cause you can't stay off stormfront and then want the rest of the forum of "gross primates" to come and save you when it blows up in your face. Like we're so indoctrinated to hate ourselves that we're going to stop whatever we're doing to cape for a troll that said we're inferior sub humans.

After awhile I learned to ignore your comments of this nature as much as possible, as well as those of the black supremacists saying the same sh!t and having nothing but negativity and hate for mulattoes.

Banned
Member # 22355

Rate Member
quote:
You can say you don't mean to offend but calling people's features gross and that any sexual encounters with them would be beastiality---what the fck are people supposed to do? Find that a compliment? And "Australoids" are generally considered black. Socially they are not distinguished. And even it had been so, that they were distinguished, that wouldn't make your comments any less derogatory. And there's a difference in context. You QUOTED someone who used the word primitive. But you didn't call white women beastly, you didn't say any men who liked them were perverts that slept with animals. You didn't say white women BEHAVE like lower primates. You didn't call their features gross. When you discuss black features there is a regular context of inferring disgust and ideas of racial supremacy.

Of course you didn't link to that thread, where 90% was your black supremacist buddies attacking white people. I even joined that thread late; after you and/or others had posted tons of racist abuse against whites on the first two pages.

Some of the first page replies in that thread:

quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
[QB] Please iyah....smh...mi wuda dead before mi wuda date and/or f*ck a yte [white] man much less marry one... disgusting vomit.gif

White men are "disgusting vomit" and T&R would die before dating one.

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
Lying daughter of serial rapists. Do you know how many black women your fathers raped for 400 years before black people finally stopped them doing that with the Black-power movement?

How many were raped by your Uncles during the Jim Crow days?

Describes white people as descendants of "serial rapists" then this sex pest black male poster posts lewd sexual comments to this white female, while calling her a "pink ho":

quote:
And finally, how many black men have you sucked you bleediing hoe?

Pink ho,

How many blackmen have fuched you and passed you on, since you left high school?

These aren't racist though right? Only white people can be "waycists". [Roll Eyes] You blacks harass white people here, then have the hypocrisy to call us "racists" when we post some insensitive replies back.
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
quote:

Of course you didn't link to that thread, where 90% was your black supremacist buddies attacking white people. I even joined that thread late; after you and/or others had posted tons of racist abuse against whites on the first two pages.

quote:
Please iyah....smh...mi wuda dead before mi wuda date and/or f*ck a yte [white] man much less marry one... disgusting vomit.gif

I assumed this person was male and given the type of English they're speaking, probably comes from an African diasporan part of the world which means heavy intolerance for homosexuality, white or black. I don't agree with it, but there were other white race baiting trolls I tried ignoring too. when your mind is focused on defending your own humanity, a lot of the other bullsh!t can become a lot more peripheral. Especially when much if not all the white people in the vicinity arguing (that I'd in turn be defending) don't even consider blacks equals. You in particular bait the hardest. You're discussing primitive features to suggest black people were SUB HUMAN. And unlike many of the losers on this site you and your stormfront ilk actually MOBILIZE TO AFFECT PPLS LIVES.

quote:
quote:
Lying daughter of serial rapists. Do you know how many black women your fathers raped for 400 years before black people finally stopped them doing that with the Black-power movement?

Describes white people as descendants of "serial rapists" then this sex pest black male poster posts lewd sexual comments to this white female, while calling her a "pink ho":
Let's move that back a bit:

quote:
quote:
[qb]That's ok because I don't think the average white man would want you to begin with. White men aren't particularly turned on by black women. Especially one that is over 40. [Big Grin]

The "pink ho" was basically arguing despite majority of African Americans having European ancestry, black women have never been desirable. caricatures in the media like mammy are still present and were specifically designed to downplay attraction to black women and to silence the problems they were facing with rape. She inferred black ppl looked inferior and got called a pink ho by these guys who followed up her disparaging comments with more. Obviously there was a more constructive way to go about the conversation, but she had been communicating black women were inferior on a majority black forum. You will get major side eye doing that kinda sh!t anywhere. If I went to a predominantly European site or and said "BLAC WOMEN PRETITER THAN YALL WHITE WOMEN!!!11" I would be a moron to expecting dozens of happy comments and a bouquet. Again, I'm not the help. Ain't no Tom/mammy coming to cape for a white girl who seems to think I'm inferior to her. Y'all somethin, baiting some of these crazy @ss trolls and deliberately entering majority black spaces to start sh!t. And then think anyone whose not ready to clean up the messes you deliberately start is racist. I left her comment alone and over the course of my stay have since learned to ignore where my emotions could permit it the fvckery on both sides.
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the questioner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
~ What's your point? I never exclusively described "Negroid" features as primitive, e.g. I made posts on primitive body-hair in "Caucasoids" (just like light skin); I already falsified your claim above I didn't say light skin is primitive. However, "Caucasoids" have derived (specialized) craniofacial features, while "Negroids" have primitive facial traits.

What I posted 6 years ago, the same I post today:

quote:
Originally posted by Cassiterides 2011-12-08 10:46 PM:
I'm not here to insult 'black people' [Negroids], I'm merely pointing out that they have a primitive morphology and phenotype which is what the anthropology shows. By primitive, I mean a retention of very archaic features. You can also observe this in Australoids.

Here's also the comparison I used 6 years ago to compare two distinct morphotypes, the specialized "Caucasoid" (bottom), to primitive "Negroid" (top), female comparisons only:

-

^^^^ Socrates had a phenotype like those black women
to all white supremacist
is socrates inferior?
 -

Posts: 861 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Back on topic. Y'all PM me if the admin shows back up. I'll be checking in. IF an admin is needed let me know. Tho I'mma already say I would purge much of the fvckry on this site and have no care about people's cries of dictatorship and "grand vision." Might even just archive the other simple @ss section of the forum. Because this "we need fredumb" sh!t has got some ppl taking things a bit far.

All this nonsense is getting to be too much for me. I think I need another hiatus from this place if not to just cut this off. I like the new research you can find here but it's just...Ugh. I'mm just prolly lurk. I don't like what Cass has done but I'm also exhausted from the other bullsh!t unrelated to white supremacists too.

Banned
Member # 22355

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[qb]

quote:
Please iyah....smh...mi wuda dead before mi wuda date and/or f*ck a yte [white] man much less marry one... disgusting vomit.gif

I assumed this person was male and given the type of English they're speaking, probably comes from an African diasporan part of the world which means heavy intolerance for homosexuality, white or black. I don't agree with it, but there were other white race baiting trolls I tried ignoring too. when your mind is focused on defending your own humanity, a lot of the other bullsh!t can become a lot more peripheral. Especially when much if not all the white people in the vicinity arguing (that I'd in turn be defending) don't even consider blacks equals. You in particular bait the hardest. You're discussing primitive features to suggest black people were SUB HUMAN. And unlike many of the losers on this site you and your stormfront ilk actually MOBILIZE TO AFFECT PPLS LIVES.

quote:
quote:

Let's move that back a bit:

quote:
quote:
That's ok because I don't think the average white man would want you to begin with. White men aren't particularly turned on by black women. Especially one that is over 40. [Big Grin]

The "pink ho" was basically arguing despite majority of African Americans having European ancestry, black women have never been desirable. caricatures in the media like mammy are still present and were specifically designed to downplay attraction to black women and to silence the problems they were facing with rape. She inferred black ppl looked inferior and got called a pink ho by these guys who followed up her disparaging comments with more. Obviously there was a more constructive way to go about the conversation, but she had been communicating black women were inferior on a majority black forum. You will get major side eye doing that kinda sh!t anywhere. If I went to a predominantly European site or and said "BLAC WOMEN PRETITER THAN YALL WHITE WOMEN!!!11" I would be a moron to expecting dozens of happy comments and a bouquet. Again, I'm not the help. Ain't no Tom/mammy coming to cape for a white girl who seems to think I'm inferior to her. Y'all somethin, baiting some of these crazy @ss trolls and deliberately entering majority black spaces to start sh!t. And then think anyone whose not ready to clean up the messes you deliberately start is racist. I left her comment alone and over the course of my stay have since learned to ignore where my emotions could permit it the fvckery on both sides.
Virtually all the posters on this forum are racist/ethnocentric, let's not deny this. The word "racist" simply means "a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other populations" this is no different than a "foodist" since you discriminate against food you choose to eat everyday. A number of studies have demonstrated ethnic in-group favouritism (ethnic nepotism), meaning there is a strong tendency for individuals to show in-group bias; the vast majority of individuals prefer company of individuals who belong to their own ethnic group/population, rather than outsiders - this is explained by both genetic and cultural factors. This also explains why endogamy is most common and exogamy (including 'inter-racialism'), rare.

The issue I take with this forum, is certain black posters who are clearly racist, deceptively claim to be anti-racist. They then proceed to vilify white people with the word "racist", which is now becomes equated to the KKK, or a neo-Nazi (that is why I poke fun at this, as "waycist".) Btw, those same black posters who attempt to smear me like this on the forum, include Claus3600 who posted he will not send his children to a school with white children. [Roll Eyes] I was therefore criticizing this hypocrisy. I'm no more 'racist' than these people, in fact probably less (since these black posters are fixated with 'race' in a continental sense), while my politics and identity is based on my ethnicity & culture, not mere skin colour. I wouldn't want 500,000 blonde haired Swedes arriving in my country tomorrow- I would oppose them settling as much as Nigerians or Japanese.

Banned
Member # 22355

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the questioner:
Socrates had a phenotype like those black women
to all white supremacist
is socrates inferior?

Read the classical texts. He was called hideous, deformed and compared to a Satyr. His broad nose was extremely atypical for a Greek.
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the questioner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by the questioner:
Socrates had a phenotype like those black women
to all white supremacist
is socrates inferior?

Read the classical texts. He was called hideous, deformed and compared to a Satyr. His broad nose was extremely atypical for a Greek.
Socrates thought of himself as handsome because his nose (wide and flat) can breath more air and his mouth (big lips) can bite more food

was Socrates inferior?

Posts: 861 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Dialogue between critobulus and socrates

Crit. “Well, let that pass; but whose nose is finer, yours or mine?”

Soc. “Mine, I consider, granting that Providence made us noses to smell with. For your nostrils look down toward the ground, but mine are wide open and turned outward so that I can catch scents from all about.”

Crit. “But how do you make a snub nose handsomer than a straight one?”

Soc. “For the reason that it does not put a barricade between the eyes but allows them unobstructed vision of whatever they desire to see; whereas a high nose, as if in despite, has walled the eyes off one from the other.”

“As for the mouth,” said Critobulus, “I concede that point. For if it is created for the purpose of biting off food, you could bite off a far bigger mouthful than I could. And don't you think that your kiss is also the more tender because you have thick lips?”

Soc. “According to your argument, it would seem that I have a mouth more ugly even than an ass's. But do you not reckon it a proof of my superior beauty that the River Nymphs, goddesses as they are, bear as their offspring the Seileni, who resemble me more closely than they do you?”

“I cannot argue any longer with you,” answered Critobulus; “let them distribute the ballots, so that I may know without suspense what fine or punishment I must undergo. Only,” he continued, “let the balloting be secret, for I am afraid that the ‘wealth' you and Antisthenes possess will overmaster me.”

xenophone, symposium 5:6-8

Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So King goes to jail for some bullshit, gets out and rants on the crooked and murderous cops in from Brazil and Cass has a hissy fit? Websites like facebook and stormfront have been associated with actual murderers coming from hate speech. If you want to go on a antiracism crusade deal with stormfront and facebook groups who have produced actual murderers.
Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
This is just typical Lionese, escalating drama to setup an outcome for an agenda, such as forcing the owner to assign a site mod., or some other unknown goal.

With the kind of site Tukular dreams of, soft and weak, there probably wouldn't be much undercover presence here, but the site that ES is in reality, there are definitely 1 or more agents monitoring the site or even participating as posters.
Sites like Facebook have agents of every division posting and monitoring there daily. Last time I checked, 1 in every 3 people (30-40%) on Facebook are FBI, CIA, ADL, or local LEO.

Abza2
Member # 17210

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abza2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Lol, you carry on man. Say Afrocentrists, what is your 'fearless leader' the fat Lord 'Tukler' gonna do about it? You lot will get burned while your 'leader' fiddles.. This is going to be juicy.

Posts: 27 | From: Birmingham's Black Country | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com