EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Tukular if you dont open up your in box this website may shut down (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tukular if you dont open up your in box this website may shut down
Punos_Rey
Administrator
Member # 21929

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Punos_Rey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
@Tukuler can we atleast get an isp ban of Cass and all his pseudonyms???

--------------------
 -

Meet on the Level, act upon the Plumb, part on the Square.

Posts: 574 | From: Guinee | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Punos_Rey
Administrator
Member # 21929

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Punos_Rey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was actually able to get ahold of Sam, and he ended up making me a mod. I also suggested BlessedByHorus and Oshun being made mods too. Will promptly start deleting Cass' spam posts.
Posts: 574 | From: Guinee | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Punos_Rey:
I was actually able to get ahold of Sam, and he ended up making me a mod. I also suggested BlessedByHorus and Oshun being made mods too. Will promptly start deleting Cass'spam posts.

PLEASE tell him that I have good experience being mod. Also tell him(to really get him on our side) that by making us mod we will help him keep making money off this site. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Anyways good **** Punos Rey!!!!

Posts: 1892 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let me know how it goes, I'll be lurking for now to see how ES cleans up it's act. Don't let any ppl crying over "MUH free speech" dissuade you in boot stomping the spam and crazy @ss posts. They are NOT entitled to their freedumb. Don't let them intimidate you.

quote:
Originally posted by Concerned member of public:
Virtually all the posters on this forum are racist/ethnocentric, let's not deny this. The word "racist" simply means "a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other populations" this is no different than a "foodist" since you discriminate against food you choose to eat everyday.

I wanted to respond to this, because I'm tired of these supremacists trying to get out of radicalizing the internet through false equivalents and acting like they just have "preferences" for their people. It's true most people (unless they are heavily subjugated) tend to prefer their own groups. But there is a difference between having a "preference" and inferring a group of people are sub humans. But far more importantly you can have those preferences without tactfully organizing online to inject a belief of sub humanity into institutions of the real world. Black people don't feel they can afford to ignore white radicals online (especially not in black spaces) because those posts trigger recollection of the already hefty evidence of the traction it's gaining in it's impact to real life. It's not just a nasty youtube comment anymore. It's people's lives. Don't act like your homies at stormfront haven't been moving with the objective to organize your hatred to affect real life at the institutional level. That's the difference. The black people here (if they are even black) crying about sub human white/pink people are losers and aren't mobilizing to do sh!t to my knowledge. They're not to my knowledge using this place to build hate and then meticulously strategizing how to take over institutions so that you as a white person can experience the world with sub human status. Your OWN people don't even come here to give a fvck about them because they know that while it's stupid, they're not going to amount to anything comparable. ES hasn't been moderated for years. It's not like stormfront where a wave of angry and threatened whites would be met by a banhammer to keep steady an agenda to render them to subhuman status in real life. But they don't come with pitchforks.

They. Don't. Care. They. Think. They. Are. Nothing.

These trollish losers can't organize they @sses a bowl of rice. They're wrong but whites and blacks can emotionally and economically AFFORD to ignore them. BOTH have been exercising that for years. It'd be great if mods cleaned that crap off here but don't try to act like what you're doing is the same thing. ES is being hijacked by idiots, but it was never designed nor officially revamped for such a nefarious purpose like stormfront. I hope this problem gets resolved soon.

Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elmaestro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
@punos
are you gonna replace the image Icons with thumbnails so people know that they're not all removed?

Posts: 1782 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Punos_Rey
Administrator
Member # 21929

Member Rated:
Elmaestro:

So far I've been manually deleting the spambombs, hoping to have all of them removed shortly just removed a few more

Edit: I think I got most of them but if you guys see any I missed feel free to send my way, I'll do another post search in a few

Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Punos_Rey:
I was actually able to get ahold of Sam, and he ended up making me a mod. I also suggested BlessedByHorus and Oshun being made mods too. Will promptly start deleting Cass' spam posts.

Congratulations! Here's to your success!! Viva el Rey!!!
Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Punos_Rey
Administrator
Member # 21929

Member Rated:
Thanks Tukuler I did try and pm you but your box is still full

--------------------
 -

Meet on the Level, act upon the Plumb, part on the Square.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com