EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Thread fix requests(please enter!)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thread fix requests(please enter!)
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I consider ES to be a library and I know many ofn us like to read over old threads. However, I notice that throughout the threads there have been spammers intentionally try to mess up threads and make them unreadable. That ends today.

So far I have cleaned up these two threads because I found them interesting:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008363

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008729

^^^All spam posts in those two threads have been deleted.

Anyways, this thread is for any of you guys requesting a thread to be fixed. If you have a favorite thread that has been ruined due to troll spam then PLEASE post the link and this thread and I'll clear that thread of spam. [Smile]

PS: @Punos_Rey please ban posters The Great One and Vansertimavindicated as they were trolls doing the most spamming in threads. Just to be sure so they won't come back.

Admin Note: Done

[ 05. June 2017, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: Punos_Rey ]

Posts: 1892 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ESR2?

Oh! Thanks for the signature . I was about to request it. I just saw it done already. Next is my moniker

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys, the "new" admins are working hard I see.

Fix this place.

Posts: 22246 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again if yall find any threads that have been ruined with spam then please post them here.

@Ish

Thanks. And we will try. [Smile]

Posts: 1892 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com