EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » I love being right - McEvoy et al 2011

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I love being right - McEvoy et al 2011
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did not write this. Honest.

I have been saying all along that
1. There is no race.
2. Europeans are a subset of Africans being depigmented Africans
3. There were essentially two wave OOA.
4. The migration route to Europe was NOT via the Levant but North Africa to southern Europe
5. My interpretation is ALWAYS correct
6. Modern West Africans are young and new to West Africa. They are from East Africa(part of the Neolithic package)
7. modern West Africans carry admixture from an older African population that may be part of WHG of Europe
8. Simultaneous reduction of Luhya and MKK with an increase of West Africans. That is why YRI are 3rd closest to AEians.
9. All European lineage is African
10. Africans took their dogs to Scandinavia
11 I wasted my years educating some of you fools when this paper has been out since 2011. (Sic)

I love being right. Lol! Let them keep looking in the Steppes Reich, you "lying European". . But these researchers know that I am right. That is why they play these games of differential sampling. Excluding Certain African populations when it makes the best sense to INCLUDE these said populations. It is a game and they know the truth. Don't believe me? Rosenberg knew it since 2002. Here McEvoy adds fuel to flame and proves xyyman right....once again

-----
Human population dispersal ‘‘Out of Africa’’ estimated from linkage disequilibrium and allele frequencies of SNPs -
Brian P. McEvoy,

We use the empirically observed genetic correlation structure (or linkage disequilibrium) between 242,000 genome-wide single nucleotide
polymorphisms (SNPs) in 17 global populations to reconstruct two key parameters of human evolution
: effective population
size (Ne) and population divergence times (T).

Estimates of divergence times between European–African and
East Asian–African populations are inconsistent with its simplest manifestation: a single dispersal from the continent followed
by a split into Western and Eastern Eurasian branches
. Rather, population divergence times are consistent with substantial
ancient gene flow to the proto-European population AFTER
its divergence with proto-East Asians, suggesting distinct, early
dispersals of modern H. sapiens from Africa. We use simulated genetic polymorphism data to demonstrate the validity of our
conclusionsAGAINST alternative population demographic scenarios.

We explored human LD patterns using approximately 242,000 SNPs across the genome in 17 population samples from across the
globe.
We used these to reconstruct two key parameters of human evolution: effective population size (Ne) and population divergence
times (T), and through these track the emergence and dispersal of our species ‘‘Out of Africa’’ and beyond. In addition, we used simulated
genetic data to evaluate the performance of parameter estimators across a range of population demographic models.

However, there is evidence for a small increase in the West African Yorubans (YRI) ;8 KYA, coinciding with declines in the East African
Maasai (MKK) and Lubya (LKK) populations at the same time (Figs. 2, 3B). From ;25 KYA, all non-African populations start to expand,
and distinct growth trajectories become apparent
moving toward the present, reflecting the emergence of each population as a separate
entity (Fig. 2).

This provides a clear picture of the historical relationship between populations with three broad groupings apparent: Africans,
East Asians, and Europeans. Early human dispersal patterns can be inferred through estimates of T between these three main groups.
The average TF estimate between these African and European populations is ;36 KYA, ;44 KYA for Africans and East Asians, and ;20
KYA between East Asians and Europeans

Under this scenario, the divergence times of these two groups relative to Africa would be expected to be similar.
Both TF and TLD, two T estimators calculated by different means from the same data, ***consistently*** demonstrate a significantly more
recent relationship between Europe and Africa than between East Asia and Africa
. Using simulated populations, we show that under
the single-wave ‘‘Out of Africa’’ model,

While the exact bias is difficult to estimate (Sved et al. 2008), it appears that post-divergence migration rates from Africa
to Europe would need to be approximately CONSTANT
because we observe consistent ratios of TF and TLD at different genetic distances.
Thus, the observations are suggestive that GREATER MIGRATION TO EUROPE FROM SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN HAS BEEN A LONG-TERM PHENOMENON.
Y-chromosome and mtDNA lineages are generally highly differentiated between continents, making them powerful genetic
markers of intercontinental migration. Most of the lineages that are characteristic of sub-Saharan Africa are absent in Europe (and vice
versa) (Cavalli-Sforza and Feldman 2003; Underhill and Kivisild 2007). However, the coalescent time and geographic distribution
of the Y-chromosome E3b (E-M215) haplogroup points to a late Pleistocene migration from Eastern Africa to Western Eurasia via the Nile Valley and Sinai Peninsula ;20–25 KYA (Cruciani et al. 2004, 2007; Luis et al. 2004).

However, these Y chromosomes are concentrated
in southern Europe (Cruciani et al. 2004), whereas the smaller average divergence times between Europe and Africa relative
to East Asia and Africa are still readily apparent across each individual northern European sample population (Supplemental Table
2). This suggests that the discrepancy has, at least partially, an even earlier and more pervasive origin, being established prior to the
appearance, and consequent migration tagging ability, of the current range of mtDNA and Y-chromosome haplogroups.!!!!!!!!!!!!1

which look at divergence times in West and East Eurasian populations simultaneously, point to a more complex ‘‘Out of Africa’’ scenario.
Firstly, they suggest a substantial gap between African/Eurasian and West/East Eurasian divergence (;20 KYA from TF estimates), indicating
an appreciable pause between leaving Africa and departure for East Eurasia. Secondly, they support further early gene flow to the
remaining proto-West Eurasian population from Africa after Eurasian divergence, perhaps as a second smaller dispersal (Mellars 2006a)
------

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
lol! Ok theMaster. I was trying to grasp the indexing thing. But now that you mention it. If it is indexed then determining where the repeats start should be easy. Duh! I should have picked that up. yeah. I missed that one.

4 minutes later:

posted 17 August, 2017 02:29 PM
quote:

5. My interpretation is ALWAYS correct

interesting.

quote:
Ok. I wasn't aware the FASTQ files were available(another point for you). Me being lazy and spamming. ...the board.

Also interesting.
Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To those who can't follow. They used LD to discern their hypothesis. Eg even in Scandinavia Europe there is a strong connection to sub-saharan Africa. Remember my post on Sami-Berbers? I made it clear that the more intriguing discovery from that study was not the Sami Berber connection but the Sami-Fulani connection which was overlooked and under-discussed in the paper. The Fulani carried the ancestral form of U5b to the Sami's. That was a shocker. Then I followed that up with showing Scandinavian dogs were from West Africa. Davidksi proceeded to delete that entire thread when I showed him up. They don't want to know the truth they are interested in fantasy and fake news. Continued delusion. The last piece of the puzzle is for these "experts" to acknowledge that there was no coastal route migration of East Asians from Africa. Keeping in mind it is now being discovered that south Africans carry more "Asian" markers than West African Bantus. Somehow the migration was across the Indian Ocean incredulous as it may sound. Only explanation is a land bridge. Indonesians did not travel 2000miles across the Indian Ocean in 5ft straw boats to Madagascar. SMH. these delusional Europeans...liars

Oh! And Capra! Remember than discussion on Cape Verdean we had on Davidski. Guess what? The chicken is coming home to roost. Look at the lastest paper that included Cape Verdeans. mtDNA H1c* and R-V88. As I said. Cape Verdeans are the last remnants of that ancient WHG that remained in Africa (blacks with blue eyes) and the new breed of Africans(Neolithics), Light skin Africans with dark eyes.

--------------------

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
xyyman: "The last piece of the puzzle is for these "experts" to acknowledge that there was no coastal route migration of East Asians from Africa. Keeping in mind it is now being discovered that south Africans carry more "Asian" markers than West African Bantus. Somehow the migration was across the Indian Ocean incredulous as it may sound. Only explanation is a land bridge. Indonesians did not travel 2000miles across the Indian Ocean in 5ft straw boats to Madagascar."

The land bridge was on land, through Arabia and Central India(Narmada River) during wet times.

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get that you are exaggerating but the dufuna conoe is 27 feet long and 8,000 years old the oldest in Europe is 10,000 or so and of a primitive design by comparison, not saying people necessarily had to travel by boat but I don't doubt the possibility.
Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
@DDEDEN. There is no genetic trace of migration THROUGH Arabia. That is the point. Nein! However there are traces in the populations in Islands off Africa. Seychelles, Soqotra, Madagascar ...even Andamans. They all carry Asian ancestry and lineage.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
I love being right

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The earliest introduction of domestic chickens and black rats from Asia to the east coast of Africa came via maritime routes between the 7th and 8th centuries AD"

https://phys.org/news/2017-08-early-indian-ocean-routes-chicken.html

"Archaeologists have been debating the timing, mechanisms and social contexts of the arrival of Asian plants and animals to eastern Africa for a long time," explains Dr. Boivin, senior author of the study. The competing models are, on the one hand, a very early arrival of Asian species starting around 3000 BC as suggested by some previous studies, and on the other hand, a more modest, mid-first millennium AD arrival in connection with the archaeologically-confirmed maritime trade routes"

"Excavations in Kuumbi Cave, Zanzibar, Tanzania. Avian remains recovered at this site that were originally identified morphologically as domestic chicken were proven to in fact be native guinea fowl when analyzed with ZooMS, illustrating the benefits of using multiple types of analysis"

Kuumbi perhaps means:
ku ~ gua@Malay-Chinese: cave
uumbi ~ womb

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
xyyman: "There is no genetic trace of migration THROUGH Arabia. That is the point. Nein! However there are traces in the populations in Islands off Africa. Seychelles, Soqotra, Madagascar ...even Andamans. They all carry Asian ancestry and lineage."

Pygmies went east along the tropical rainforest belt. They had dome huts of wicker and broad leaves & fire-hardened thrusting spears, and egaliterean cohesive societies, no tents or canoes, but could ford rivers and plausibly invert their huts to make waterproof basket boats/round shields to cross larger water bodies. They may have carried these round shields, to protect against rain, sun & predators. They would have left virtually no artifacts behind, beside cut-marked animal bones, on their nomadic travels.

Waves of other later taller people would not have followed the inner rainforest belt, but rather have followed the edges.

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
proof?

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
??? your point. By 500AD intercontinental travel was common place.

quote:
Originally posted by DD'eDeN:
[Q] "The earliest introduction of domestic chickens and black rats from Asia to the east coast of Africa came via maritime routes between the 7th and 8th centuries AD"

https://phys.org/news/2017-08-early-indian-ocean-routes-chicken.html

"Archaeologists have been debating the timing, mechanisms and social contexts of the arrival of Asian plants and animals to eastern Africa for a long time," explains Dr. Boivin, senior author of the study. The competing models are, on the one hand, a very early arrival of Asian species starting around 3000 BC as suggested by some previous studies, and on the other hand, a more modest, mid-first millennium AD arrival in connection with the archaeologically-confirmed maritime trade routes"

"Excavations in Kuumbi Cave, Zanzibar, Tanzania. Avian remains recovered at this site that were originally identified morphologically as domestic chicken were proven to in fact be native guinea fowl when analyzed with ZooMS, illustrating the benefits of using multiple types of analysis"

Kuumbi perhaps means:
ku ~ gua@Malay-Chinese: cave
uumbi ~ womb [/QB]

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Why do I always come across like the only with a brain on this site.? Did you read the article? Did you understand it? There are so many dumb fugjks on this site

Quotes from the study:
"Further matches were made to four Asian phasianid genera (all members of the order Galliformes): Arborophila, Bambusicola, Polyplectron, and Syrmaticus. The most likely explanation is not that these are Asian imports, but rather that these bones belong to native African genera (NOT YET SEQUENCED) that are more closely related to Asian genera than to other African genera. There are a number of African phasianid genera not in the GenBank database–for example Francolinus and Pternistis–that are potential candidates.

The resulting p values cannot be interpreted strictly as the probability that a library belongs to the corresponding genus, but rather as the probability that a library belongs to a species most closely related to this genus, since our database does not contain all extant bird genera. However, it does contain all Gallus species; furthermore, all the potential African genera that could be mistaken as Gallus–for example, Numida, Francolinus, or Pternistis–are either represented in our custom database, or have closely related genera in our database

Reference material for eastern African native rodents was not available at the time of analysis, so comparisons could only be made with island Southeast Asian and invasive species,"

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Yes but all you have done is bolded text. You have not given us your wacky backwards interpretation of how the bolded text sums up some particular position
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Need I do that? After I bolded the text do you think further explanation is needed?

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Need I do that? After I bolded the text do you think further explanation is needed?

Yes because you look at things with a unique backwardsian perspective so we have to see how you are interpreting this to see if it corresponds with what is quoted

We have to see if you understand what you are reading

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
xyyman:"Why do I always come across like the only with a brain on this site.? Did you read the article? Did you understand it? There are so many dumb fugjks on this site"

Yeah, your welcome.

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com