EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Northeast African variation shaped by indigenous groups and Eurasian migrations (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Northeast African variation shaped by indigenous groups and Eurasian migrations
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question: what the hell does any of the above have to do with the topic of this thread??

--------------------
Mahirap gisingin ang nagtutulog-tulugan.

Posts: 26295 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Linda Fahr
Suspended
Member # 21979

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Linda Fahr   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Mr. Clyde Winters.

Actually, I disregard European historical cave sketches, when I am not allowed to see an original paintings, as well ancient chronological dates, and writing systems translations given by them to ancient civilizations. French historians, and Archaeologists are the most corrupted of all Europeans scholars in my opinion. Have you seen what they did to the Black Madonna located at Chartres Cathedral in France during a recent restoration? They changed her and her baby's color to white, beside replaced their original high middle ages Crowns with new ones which have a complete different symbolic and historical designs. They also removed the baby's gold necklace. One more time the French corrupted, and stole European High Middle Age Black Nobility history.

I also disregard the mutation of Africans into whites theories. With all my respect to your historical knowledge, and academic background I do not agree with your theory of Khosians living in caves was the reason of their colar mutation. because I don't believe albinism or black skin mutation are related to isolation in caves, or lack of light exposition, because so far, nobody explained why the majority of Eskimo people which are living in the Arctic Circle for over 5000 years, still have dark brown skin and large flat noses. These facts alone knock down all theories given so far about skin color mutations, and straight nostrils.

I am grateful for the postage of your Genetic Chronology link. Thank you very much. It is highly educative. It answered many questions I had, and solidified many of my ancient historical thoughts.

I am working on a brief history of the origins the people which made the "tol harubangs" ancient sculptures of themselves at the Jeju Island. In few days it will be complete, and I would to share my foundings with you. However, I do not know how to post pictures in this forum.I can't see any options that allowed me to perform that task. May you please give me instructions how I can post pictures here? Or perhaps enable the pictures option? I can one options -Full Replay Form. By click in this option, can I post pictures?

--------------------
---lnnnnn*

Posts: 198 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Linda Fahr
Suspended
Member # 21979

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Linda Fahr   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To lioness

No, I don't want to be Mr. Clyde Winters, and I have no aspiration to be a Historian, Writer, Archaeologist or Anthropologist.

My academic background is Arts. I learned ancient history, by studying Art History,from Neolithic to Contemporary periods. Beside reproducing their art forms with lots of attention to details, I had to know the region and location the Arts where made, from which people, their ancient civilization and dates the Arts forms were made. By studying the history of their Art forms, I learned their history as well, not in profound deepness, but enough to understanding what I see and read about ancient history. Since I graduated, ancient, high middle ages , and middle ages history became one of my hobbies. I am here not to imitate anyone. I am here to learn and share what I know due to my observations of ancient Arts. My Academic background is Arts. "I am a Painter and a Graphic Designer", and I am comfortable, happy and satisfied with my profession and qualifications.

--------------------
---lnnnnn*

Posts: 198 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The African albino theory is as far fetch as it sound,here a lady I've seen on YouTube.
https://modernseoul.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/chonunmigooksaram-vlog-korea.jpg

The girl with the light blonde hair is Ethiopians with albinism,in an interview type thing she was confused as Scandinavian.

http://middstart.middlebury.edu/files/2016/11/MAlt-DR-Trip-pic.jpg

Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Linda Fahr:
To Mr. Clyde Winters.

Actually, I disregard European historical cave sketches, when I am not allowed to see an original paintings, as well ancient chronological dates, and writing systems translations given by them to ancient civilizations. French historians, and Archaeologists are the most corrupted of all Europeans scholars in my opinion. Have you seen what they did to the Black Madonna located at Chartres Cathedral in France during a recent restoration? They changed her and her baby's color to white, beside replaced their original high middle ages Crowns with new ones which have a complete different symbolic and historical designs. They also removed the baby's gold necklace. One more time the French corrupted, and stole European High Middle Age Black Nobility history.

I also disregard the mutation of Africans into whites theories. With all my respect to your historical knowledge, and academic background I do not agree with your theory of Khosians living in caves was the reason of their colar mutation. because I don't believe albinism or black skin mutation are related to isolation in caves, or lack of light exposition, because so far, nobody explained why the majority of Eskimo people which are living in the Arctic Circle for over 5000 years, still have dark brown skin and large flat noses. These facts alone knock down all theories given so far about skin color mutations, and straight nostrils.

I am grateful for the postage of your Genetic Chronology link. Thank you very much. It is highly educative. It answered many questions I had, and solidified many of my ancient historical thoughts.

I am working on a brief history of the origins the people which made the "tol harubangs" ancient sculptures of themselves at the Jeju Island. In few days it will be complete, and I would to share my foundings with you. However, I do not know how to post pictures in this forum.I can't see any options that allowed me to perform that task. May you please give me instructions how I can post pictures here? Or perhaps enable the pictures option? I can one options -Full Replay Form. By click in this option, can I post pictures?

To post picture you have to post them at your website on the internet. If you found the photos on the internet you simply type out the address and place it between [img] and [/img]. For example: [img] https://groupbooking.online/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/it-has-quite-a-well-made-out-tourist-infrastructure.jpg [/img] in this example I did not place the photo and the [img] [/img] close together. They must be close together if you hope to publish your pictures:
 -

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Linda Fahr
Suspended
Member # 21979

Rate Member
To Mr. Clyde Winters

Thank very much for your replay and help.
Sorry, but, I don't want to deal with DOS system to publish my work. I did that when I was teenager to operate my old PC. By then, I had no choice, and I do not have the time to create and maintain a webpage at the moment.
Beside, I am making a short documentary based on photos montage with text. Some pictures I took when I was in Moray, and from there I traveled extensively throughout Scotland Highlands provinces, and Ireland.

In Ireland, visiting one of Saint Andrews Church, I took pictures of an ancient carving locate behind an altar. It was a stone carving of a man with lion body and Africoid human face - Manticore. All indications was that Saint Andrews Church was built on top of ancient Nubian or Egyptian Temple.

I am sure the multiple stone sculptures I saw in Scotland Highlands and Ireland are related to the builders of Jeju Island stone sculptures. I saw them all over the place. I also saw their sculptures in France. In fact they were named Celts,the Romans. But, in fact the majority of them were Africans from Subsahara regions, where many of their tribes still living in isolation, producing similar Art works they did thousands of years ago. Among those Subsaharan tribes, I found the distant relatives of the founders of the Colchi Kingdom by the Black Sea, the Scythians, Gutians, and the Dol Hareubang sculptures of Jeju Island. And I am sure they were the sculptors of ancient Assyrians.

I am storing my work on USB, to eventually, send, or publish at Scotland Historical organizations sites. Actually, I do like Scotland aristocratic historical society. Many of European Black Nobility pictures - their ancestors- and their history, come from their historical webpages. Is unfortunate that Egyptiansearch site still operating with a stone age DOS system, or I would publish my informal work with them, so it could be read and discussed by it's members.

Again thank you for your time and replies.

--------------------
---lnnnnn*

Linda Fahr
Suspended
Member # 21979

Rate Member
To Mr. Clyde Winters

Thank very much for your replay and help.
Sorry, but, I don't want to deal with DOS system to publish my work. I did that when I was teenager to operate my old PC. By then, I had no choice, and I do not have the time to create and maintain a webpage at the moment.
Beside, I am making a short documentary based on photos montage with text. Some pictures I took when I was in Moray, and from there I traveled extensively throughout Scotland Highlands provinces, and Ireland.

In Ireland, visiting one of Saint Andrews Church, I took pictures of an ancient carving locate behind an altar. It was a stone carving of a man with lion body and Africoid human face - Manticore. All indications was that Saint Andrews Church was built on top of ancient Nubian or Egyptian Temple.

I am sure the multiple stone sculptures I saw in Scotland Highlands and Ireland are related to the builders of Jeju Island stone sculptures. I saw them all over the place. I also saw their sculptures in France. In fact they were named Celts by the Romans. But, in fact the majority of them were Africans or African descents of the Subsahara regions, where many of their tribes still living in isolation, producing similar Art works they did thousands of years ago. Among those Subsaharan tribes, I found the distant relatives of the founders of the Colchi Kingdom by the Black Sea, the Scythians, Gutians, and the Dol Hareubang sculptures of Jeju Island. And I am sure they were the sculptors of ancient Assyrians.

I am storing my work on USB, to eventually, send, or publish at Scotland Historical organizations sites. Actually, I do like Scotland aristocratic historical society. Many of European Black Nobility pictures - their ancestors- and their history, come from their historical webpages. Is unfortunate that Egyptiansearch site still operating with a stone age DOS system, or I would publish my informal work with them, so it could be read and discussed by it's members.

Again thank you for your time and replies.

--------------------
---lnnnnn*

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com