EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » UNBAN MIKE111 AND ANY OTHERS NOW!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UNBAN MIKE111 AND ANY OTHERS NOW!
Red, White, and Blue + Christian
Member # 10893

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red, White, and Blue + Christian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I demand that Mike111 and whomever else was banned from Egyptsearch be welcomed back unconditionally. Because, they have contributed too much information and insight for too long. They must be brought back because what we are doing here is greater that any individual it is for our global community and our unborn future. We are under attack and we have been damaged by centuries of anti-Black racism.

This is not about them as individuals. Banning them is like banning Black History. You are not hurting them. You are injuring me and anyone else seeking knowledge that has been suppressed. UNBAN THEM FOR THEY ARE EGYPTSEARCH.

Most of my time on EgyptSearch is spent reading The people that you have banned and their wisdom have had an impact on my thinking as an African American Man. Wrestling with ideas is not something bad I demand that Mike111 and whomever else was banned from EgyptSearch be welcomed back unconditionally. People have said things that I personally disagreed with or did not believe. But, through dialogue and debate we together will reach a better conclusion. THESE MEN, THESE LIVING LIBRARIES MUST BE BROUGHT BACK FOR THE COMMON GOOD.

The Jewish Babylonian Talmud ts replete with arguments where the rabbis use personal attacks and cuss each other out. The Talmud is an important piece of World literature. I have always thought that what is happening here on Egypt Search was special. What we are doing here is historic and extremely important. We have brought together people from around the world to discuss everything. This is an African Talmud for today. But, we must have all the voices.

In sports, or any type of competition a player is made better by a worthy opponent, even someone whom you do not like as a person. The game is a challenge that edifies and strengthens each individual player. WE MUST HAVE ALL THE VOICES TO GET OUR SEARCH RIGHT. THEY WERE SENT HERE FOR A REASON. IF THEY WANT TO COME AND SPEAK, LET THEM SPEAK.

THE AMERICAN CONSTITUTION ALLOWS FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

I AM A NEW YORKER AND WE HAVE A TRADITION OF TOLERANCE AND LIBERALISM.

MY BELOVED CITY WAS ATTTACKED ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2001. AUSAR, AN EGYPTIAN FROM THE SA'IDI REGION SAID TO US COME TO EGYPTSEARCH AND TALK ABOUT STUFF. I WAS HESITANT BECAUSE OF WHAT WAS GOING ON IN THE WORLD. BUT, I CAME AND I LEARNED AND IT WAS A BLESSING TO ME.

I DON'T REMEMBER AUSAR BANNING ANY ONE. THIS VERY KIND EGYPTIAN WAS A LIVING AMBASSADOR AND BRIDGE TO ANCIENT EGYPT. HE SPOKE TO PEOPLE OF ALL BACKGROUNDS SHARING HIS CULTURE AND WAS INTERESTED IN THE REST OF THE WORLD.

I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT GOD CREATED THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOVES EVERYBODY.

I demand that Mike111and whomever else was banned from Egyptsearch be welcomed back unconditionally.

Mike111 and the others who have been banned are the founding fathers of Egypt Search. That is why they gave so many postings recorded. They helped make this community what it is. Latecomers who do not know what they are talking about, think African Americans came here by themselves. No, no, no.

Ausar , an native Egyptian , a son of the Sa'idi Fellahin invited us. Scholars say that The Fellahin are the closest living people to the Ancient Egyptians. Other Egyptians came here and said, “Ausar, you are telling them too much.” Ausar began to study West Africa and was impressed by the West African societies. This is deep. This is the background. I will use a term from Christianity, these brothers have been invited by Ausar and have the right of Apostolic Succession. No one has the right to kick them out save “Ausar” the Egyptian Sa'idi Fellah. Since, he never did that – they can stay.

The banning of Black people from an institution that they helped to create is akin to the Jim Crow of the American South, where African Americans were banned from the world that they created after Reconstruction. What is happening here is like “Jim Crow” and it must end. Bring back the brothers from exile.

Posts: 1115 | From: GOD Bless the USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You better knock this crap out with this spamming. First warning. If you feel Mike111 was unfairly banned then PM/Contact Punos_Rey. If you continue this in this section then I myself am contacting Punos_Rey.
Posts: 1891 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com