EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » deshret's Race of the Ancient Egyptians (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: deshret's Race of the Ancient Egyptians
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anticipating tL to delete this I park it here.

Fuckery, just as anticipated.
Lying about where the drawn heads originate.
Drudging up an old war to lose yet another battle.

-
I already accurately labeled the two at right.
Only far right is a Nehesi.
At left and center are Egyptians.
The two black skinned are the ones on Diops cover.
 -
 -

Like when I posted it over a decade ago, when I posted all available paintings of scene 30, Merenptah's brown skinned Egyptian and Ramesses black skinned Egyptian have nearly the same profile.
Ramesses' Nehesian's profile is unlike theirs.
 -
All three are on the same Denkmaeler plate.
 -
Originally posted 24 March 2007 by me.

Only serious comments and replies will get a reply.
I don't have time for lying stealing bullshitters.
Will gladly field any who want to discuss and learn.

I ask responsible administration how they expect people to learn anything while allowing their pet troll moderator to shit all over the facts.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
Huh? It was you showed 'em here, eh?

Lemme amplify the Ramesses Egyptian and Nehesian Denkmaeler facs.
I'll add the Seti Egyptian up front for comparison.
 -
Compare and contrast foreheads, eyes, ears, nose slopes, lips, and chins.

^this brown head at left is apparently a facsimile of the tomb of Merenptah , the two at right, colored black, Nehesy from the tomb of Rameses III

So the above does not correspond to this book cover with the facsimile of Ramses III, Book of gates, KV11 where there is no such difference to amplify

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Here are some figures from Rameses III. Two of a set of four of the same type.
They have hieroglyphs by them that are sometimes associated with Egyptians but it would be silly to assume that they are Egyptians because they are wearing Nubian clothing

And this Nubian clothing is exactly the same as another set of four figures in the same scene who are by hieroglyphics associated with Nubians

However the many other images of Egyptians in this same tomb, including the king are brown skinned and not wearing Nubian clothing. Obviously these figures are an anomaly within this tomb and also don't match the same 5th hour Book of Gates scene in other tombs.

Had this set of jet black skinned figures been wearing Egyptian clothing and not have matched exactly the same clothing as the Nubians are only then would it be reasonable to assume that they are Egyptians.

-

Here we have an illustration representing figures from two different tombs.
The top row is from the tomb of Merenptah and shows the typical arrangement of this 5th hour afterlife scene from the Book of Gates,
Egyptians, Asiatics, Nubians, Libyans

Then looking at the bottom row from another tomb. the one at issue, Rameses III KV11, in the Egyptian position a figure that is of the exact same skin color and clothing as the third figure with the Nubian glyphs
In the rest of the tomb you don't see more of these figures. It's an anomaly and you can't draw any conclusions from it

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
top row tomb of Merenptah (Egyptian,Asiatic, Nubian, Libyan)
bottom row tomb of Rameses III

quote:
Originally posted by Tyrannohotep:

-

Has it occurred to anyone that they might be Egyptianized Kushites? As in, ethnically Kushite dudes who assimilated into the Egyptian nationality?

I don't think so.
This scene from the 5th hour of the Book of Gates
includes Horus watching over four groups of four men

so if you propose
Egyptianized Kushites, that would be five groups not four

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure, anything you say!

Anybody interested in the facts?

@ TyrannoHotep
Would you like to introduce your thoughts yourself into this thead for discussion?
You can answer theLioness in her thread on Deshret where you actually posted.

Of course we've examined this umpteen times since 2004.
Still a sincere revisit might reveal previously unthought of insights.

At last look I concluded three of the Ramesses ethnic subscenes appear mistaken.
Their labels do not match their norm depictions in other Gate of Teka Hra scene 30 tomb paintings.

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member

-

You say that the order can never change
1) RT RMT yw (Egyptian)
2) AAMW (Asiatic)
3) NHHSW (Nubian)
4) TMHHW (Libyan)

yes we see that order in the top row from Merenptah
but looking at the bottom row from Rameses III, the second figure is TMHHW(Libyan)
That breaks the order right there, they were supposed to be last. Instead the AAMW is last
-more problems for the traditional order in this tomb

-

we see the figures clothed Nubian here with the RMT glyphs
at right obliquely you can see the side locked Libyan, that shows that the illustration corresponds to the figure order as record of what is at this particular Rameses tomb
but it also shows it does not correspond to the order of these figures in other tombs where TMHHW does not follow RMT

Tukuler
Member # 19944

See why I won't entertain tL.
Obvious trolling and drudging up old ass past bullshit.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
The textual order of the "Herd of RA" in BG4:5 s30 is:
  1. RT RMT yw
  2. AAMW
  3. NHHSW
  4. TMHHW
This order can never change because the AE viewed
themselves as first among all humanity and because
Ra

You seem to have left out the AAMW Asiatics in your sun shining sequence commentary. Why?

See, elMaestro can tell tL to cut it out, to stop trolling.
But us rank&file? We can't present w/o troll bombing from a moderator.
Nothing but a bunch of grudge holding dirty debaters tricks.

I don't have to put up with this shit.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
yes, I messed up that thing about AAMW shining sequence. I deleted that part, too hasty

I stand by the remaining, something I only noticed this time around. The Rameses III herd order has TMHHW and AAMW in apparently wrong order compared to the other tombs

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Uh uhn, no clean up after the fact.

That's falsifying the record.

I'm not putting up with your shit.

Anybody wants to can google
altakruri/tukuler "herd of ra"/"teka hra"/"book of gates"
and see well rounded past discussion from many members.
After all, that's what tL did.
But I can restore the missing images on request.

Having worked on this on 2 yahoo groups and with Manu Ampim since 2000 I'm worn out with it.
So worn out that when Carlos Cokes introduced me to an interested professional Egyptologist I had no time.
I certainly have no time for a troll only interested in winning an argument and who has no knowledge of hieroglyphics.
A troll who has no working knowledge of AE cosmology and after death texts.

So go fuck off. I pointed out the aamw tjemehu pictorial switcheroo long long ago.
Now here you come plagiarizing that like it's something you discovered.

Aggravation is tL's only goal.
Swenet pointed that out.
But like me he's out of the loop.
Only fellow moderators are allowed to shutdown tL's trolling.
The rest of us are forced to put up with it or leave EgyptSearch once our tolerance is exceeded.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
stop stealing deshret posts
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the questioner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

They have hieroglyphs by them that are sometimes associated with Egyptians but it would be silly to assume that they are Egyptians because they are wearing Nubian clothing

And this Nubian clothing is exactly the same as another set of four figures in the same scene who are by hieroglyphics associated with Nubians

However the many other images of Egyptians in this same tomb, including the king are brown skinned and not wearing Nubian clothing. Obviously these figures are an anomaly within this tomb and also don't match the same 5th hour Book of Gates scene in other tombs.

Had this set of jet black skinned figures been wearing Egyptian clothing and not have matched exactly the same clothing as the Nubians are only then would it be reasonable to assume that they are Egyptians.

-

The top row is from the tomb of Merenptah and shows the typical arrangement of this 5th hour afterlife scene from the Book of Gates,

Then looking at the bottom row from another tomb. the one at issue, Rameses III KV11, in the Egyptian position a figure that is of the exact same skin color and clothing as the third figure with the Nubian glyphs
In the rest of the tomb you don't see more of these figures. It's an anomaly and you can't draw any conclusions from it

the lioness "They have hieroglyphs by them that are sometimes associated with Egyptians but it would be silly to assume that they are Egyptians because they are wearing Nubian clothing "

what is the difference between "Nubian" clothing and "Egyptian" clothing?

--------------------
Questions expose liars

Posts: 861 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the questioner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bottom-line Ancient Egyptians were black Africans

--------------------
Questions expose liars

Posts: 861 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the questioner:
quote:
 -

-

the lioness "They have hieroglyphs by them that are sometimes associated with Egyptians but it would be silly to assume that they are Egyptians because they are wearing Nubian clothing "

-
Nubian Tribute Presented to the King, Tomb of Huy

things common in many depictions of Nubians are:
- many, not all figures, groups of them depicted with jet black skin*
- hoop earrings
- a long reddish brown sash that goes diagonally across the chest and wraps around the waist
- a large dot pattern in the shoulder portion of the garment
- pleated hat or hair, sometimes reddish
- single feather in hat (but sometimes left out not to occupy hieroglyphic text space)

*in depictions of Egyptians,in professional well lit photos of the art you don't see multiple jet black skin figures as you do in depictions of Nubians.
You do sometimes see as an individual figure Osiris depicted jet black or the King in funerary scenes personifying Osiris depicted jet black

-
Statue of Tutankhamun. Guardian Ka statue (#29) of Tutankhamun. It once stood to the left, guarding the entrance to his burial chamber.

-
Tutankhamen, wooden bust

-
Mentuhotep II as Osiris

-
Mentuhotep II

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Bottom-line Ancient Egyptians were black Africans

this thread was constructed from part of a thread started in deshret forum

But this part of it we are talking about now came about due to this post by Ish Gebor in the original thread pg 2 which explains how this discussion of this scene from Rameses III came about (although also discussed in the past)

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=012795;p=1

quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
This is how ancient Egypt portrayed themselves, as can be seen in the Book of Gates rendition; with text that reads RMTYW (Remetu, ie Egyptians) although the garb is NHSW (Nehesi, ie 'Nubian').

-

That doesn't really add up to making sense

and as Tukular noted:

quote:
At last look I concluded three of the Ramesses ethnic subscenes appear mistaken.
Their labels do not match their norm depictions in other Gate of Teka Hra scene 30 tomb paintings.

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

-

-
Nubian Tribute Presented to the King, Tomb of Huy

things common in many depictions of Nubians are:
- many, not all figures, groups of them depicted with jet black skin*
- hoop earrings
- a long reddish brown sash that goes diagonally across the chest and wraps around the waist
- a large dot pattern in the shoulder portion of the garment
- pleated hat or hair, sometimes reddish
- single feather in hat (but sometimes left out not to occupy hieroglyphic text space)

*in depictions of Egyptians,in professional well lit photos of the art you don't see multiple jet black skin figures as you do in depictions of Nubians.
You do sometimes see as an individual figure Osiris depicted jet black or the King in funerary scenes personifying Osiris depicted jet black

-
Statue of Tutankhamun. Guardian Ka statue (#29) of Tutankhamun. It once stood to the left, guarding the entrance to his burial chamber.

-
Tutankhamen, wooden bust

-
Mentuhotep II as Osiris

-
Mentuhotep II

-
^^^ then why are these ancient Egyptians depicted the same way ancient Nubians are?
It proves there is no difference between the dress of Egyptians and Nubians

--------------------
Questions expose liars

Tukuler
Member # 19944

The painting is only an illustration of the sacred text written above the drawings.
Per religious decree a preperation for resurrection and judgement before Osiris on the Throne.
The first recorded afterlife judgement and reward theology borrowed by later Semitic religions.

Egyptians are always first after Horus.
In the text they are r-[m]-T rmT w.
Ie., literally men of men, "The best of humanity".
Some wrongfully think that means they thought everybody else was subhuman.

They didn't.
Because along the Sun's path all were eligible for Osirian Resurrection to judgement and reward or punishment.
Sunrise up on the aAm rmT w
Noon upriver over nHs rmT w
Sunset down past TmH rmT w
This holy order never changes, it reflects nature.

Now the caption written between each of the men abbreviates.
Only Egyptians are spelled with rmT signs there.
Sometimes text and caption use different glyphs to spell the same name.

-
From Seti I's tomb.
This scene is also in another chamber of his tomb.
It no doubt has mistakes in both art and text.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

quote:

-
^^^ then why are these ancient Egyptians depicted the same way ancient Nubians are?

why are you calling them Egyptians?
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:

-

why are you calling them Egyptians?

rmtw= egyptian

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
 -

i don't see kfw in the hieroglyphics

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
ultimately ancient Egyptians have a variety of looks and fashions. it is silly to stereotype them

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
That's true about the kfw but you ignore this >

quote:

and that is the problem, you have blinders on when it comes to contextual and circumstantial evidence
and a belief that nothing could ever be mislabeled

quote:
ultimately ancient Egyptians have a variety of looks and fashions. it is silly to stereotype them

The ancient Egyptians have a variety of looks and fashions but dressing exactly like Nubians depicted in the same scene is not one of them
It is an anomaly found nowhere else and probably a mistake by the artisans or scribe
-and researchers have recorded other errors in other Egyptian art with text, it does happen

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
That's true about the kfw but you ignore this >

quote:

and that is the problem, you have blinders on when it comes to contextual and circumstantial evidence
and a belief that nothing could ever be mislabeled

quote:

The ancient Egyptians have a variety of looks and fashions but dressing exactly like Nubians depicted in the same scene is not one of them
It is an anomaly found nowhere else and probably a mistake by the artisans or scribe
-and researchers have recorded other errors in other Egyptian art with text, it does happen

that is only a theory not a fact

--------------------
Questions expose liars

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Don't get confused.

I just showed use of rmt in there in the very text itself can mean either Egyptian or people/humandkind.

Saying rT rmT w in Book of Gates the Gate of Teka Hra scene 30 could mean any people is a lie.

Onward
Three out of four BG 4:5:30 paintings have kilt wearing brown skinned Egyptians.
Why the Egyptians are black skinned and wearing Nehesian haberdashery on only one is unknown.
In that same chamber, labeled TmHw look and dress aAmw, and vice versa.

Ramesses love affair with Nehesians might explain those Egyptians.
It doesn't explain switching one red people for the other.
Are both mistakes?
Were the Egyptians by Ramesses order and did it confuse the b side crew?
???

It's important to know the workmen, how the work was executed, the different crews and their responsibilities, the a and b side assignments, etc.

Check out Romer's Ancient Lives vid series and book.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

-
From Seti I's tomb.

what are the mistakes?

I'm also wondering why this illustration has the beginning of the herd at the bottom instead of the top

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

-
From Seti I's tomb.

what are the mistakes?

I'm also wondering why this illustration has the beginning of the herd at the bottom instead of the top

i hope you know this is a copy of the original

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
i hope you know this is a copy of the original

yes I know that and have seen photos of the original, that's why I referred to it as an "illustration" not an actual wall painting
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

-

The figures at top are also in the lower photo left side wall, two of the four

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Here, let me reword it clearer.

quote:

quote:

-
From Seti I's tomb.
In that other chamber it no doubt has mistakes in both art and text.

what are the mistakes?

One mistake in that other chamber is an abrupt jump in text to another chapter.
Another mistake, or anomaly, is a pastiche person, part TmHw and part aAmw.
It's an earlier red ethnic swap, or rather a conflation really.

Next question
Lepsius decided to arrange two walls that way.
You can see from the Ramesses photo how the people wrap around different walls.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

It's an earlier wted ethnic swap, or rather a conflation really.

In Seti I ?

Is there a photo of that?

Tukuler
Member # 19944

-

Nehesi at lower right.
Would love HD head zoom.
Wanna make non-metric comparison of the profiles.

Is Ramesses the only one with available photos?
Burton photoed the error free Seti but the painting was in bad shape.
The mistaken Seti is a Lepsius Denkmaeler facs.
What about the Merneptah? Any photos?

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Seti I

-
 -

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Merneptah

LINK

-

-

-

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/395050198535763797/

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
the second form left glpyh is Gardiner A1 correct? Is it commonly this abstracted?

-

Rameses III

two legit photos of the tomb wall.
As we can see the color settings on the camera will emphasize certain colors according to the preference of the photographer

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
 -
the second form left glpyh is Gardiner A1 correct? Is it commonly this abstracted?

-

Rameses III

two legit photos of the tomb wall.
As we can see the color settings on the camera will emphasize certain colors according to the preference of the photographer

^^^ are there any examples of ancient Egyptians mistaken for Asiatics or indo-Europeans?

i find it interesting that ancient Egyptians identified as ancient Ethiopians (Nubians)

Egypt and Ethiopia have always been identified with each other throughout history. Strabo says that one of the oldest names for Egypt was Ethiopia.

--------------------
Questions expose liars

Tukuler
Member # 19944

That is exactly the point I raised in the other forum.
quote:
One thing though.
Here we see very Nehesy looking Rt Rmt.
Where are Aamu or Temehu looking Rt Rmt in any authentic painting of this very same scene?

Where are Libyans or 'Asiatics' drawn and labeled Egyptian?

This particular scene has a deep Eurocentric vested history.
Established, well known, popular Egyptologist denied it.
They said they went to that tomb.
They said they ain't see no Egyptians black skinned and Nubian attired.
They said Lepsius' Denkmaeler and supplement were in error.

They lied.
Manu Ampim published amateur fotos of the scene.
They continued lying.
Now everbod can see professional fotos of it online.
Yet the Theban Mapping Project still projects the lie.

They never thought of theLionesses' angle around the Emperor's New Clothes fact:
black skinned, Nubian national dressed, red haired, earringed men are repping Egyptian, quite clearly labeled so.

This is true whether a mistake or by whatever intent.

I don't know if comparing the foto profiles will reveal a difference.
Lepsius' facs do, but they're still subject to the artist's bias and taste.
So far, still no HD straight on fotos of the Nehesu heads.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

what photo or illustration shows this?

-

I don't know if you are referring to this but in my opinion this figure is TmHw (Libyan) with no suggestion of ambiguously aAmw

Tukuler
Member # 19944

P'shaw but these aint no new news to your eyes.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006463#000038
 -
I posted this on ES March 25th 2007, some time in the past.
Manansala hipped me to it on his TaSeti yahoogroup ages ago.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

i find it interesting that ancient Egyptians identified as ancient Ethiopians (Nubians)

How did they go about identifying themselves as Nubians?
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

i don't get your question

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

You said the Egyptians identified as ancient Nubians.
Please describe in words how they identified as Nubians.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
P'sha but these aint no news to your eyes.
 -

I posted this on ES some time in the past.
Manansala hipped me to it on his TaSeti yahoogroup ages ago.

^^^ This is from Seti I right?__________and about this figure on the right ^^^

If so please identify which figure below is the same

-
 -

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i don't know why your asking the question when you know the answer

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

http://manuampim.com/ramesesIII.htm

AFRICANA STUDIES
THE “TABLE OF NATIONS” SCENE IN THE TOMB OF RAMSES III

Prof. Manu Ampim

The one thing that is consistent about these scenes is that the *order* does not change

: the Egyptians are always shown as the *first group* on the far left next to the god Heru (Horus);

then the Aamw second;

the Nubians are always the third group from the left;

and the Tjhnw are the fourth group from the left.

Above an error Manu Ampim makes.

-
denkmaler illustration
top row, tomb of Merenptah
bottom row Rameses III (KV11)

While the tomb of Merenptah corresponds to the aforementioned order that he said was consistent

1) Egyptians
2) Aamw
3) Nubians
4) Tjhnw

Yet in Rameses III the order is not consistent to that order

1) Egyptians (marked as Egyptians (?) in Nubian attire)
2) Tjhnw
3) Nubians
4) Aamw

Without even getting into who the first figures are in Rameses III they are followed by Tjhnw.
That is not the aforementioned order, it is supposed to be Aamw second

-

-

^^ this photo verifies the denkmaler which shows Libyans second at Rameses III
- but they are fourth position in the other tombs.

Manu Ampim said the order was consistent but made no mention that Tjhnw and Aamw are not in an order consistent with the other tombs

So when we wonder why the first figures marked as Egyptians have the same skin tone and clothing as the Nubians we notice that the Libyans and Asiatics are also not in the traditional order

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I am asking the question because I do not believe the premise assumption you believe. That would be clarified if you simply answered the question
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I am asking the question because I do not believe the premise assumption you believe. That would be clarified if you simply answered the question
your trying to troll

--------------------
Questions expose liars

Tukuler
Member # 19944

The dark brown white kilted man reps rT rmT as glyph left of his hand indicates.
The glyph under his hands is the plural.
He is the last of four Egyptians.

By sacred text the aAm rank must be next.

The tawny skinned man wearing tsitsith on his kilt of many colors reps aAM.
The throw-stick and owl glyphs right of his hand spells aAm.
He is the first of four 'Asiatics'.

But see.
His head, hair-lock behind ear falling onto chest and goatee.
That's Tjehenu like since Dyn 5.
Tjehenu are a subset of toward Maghreb TmH peoples.

A pastiche Libyan 'Asiatic'.

Not only that, the text above the pastiche is from the next scene, scene 31.
Normally that text would come after the last of four TmHw.

This crew must've been in a big hurry! 😂

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

your trying to troll
"trolling" is when somebody goes off a topic, get personal and tries to get people to react emotionally

None of that going on here.

You may not even realize it but your avoidance in answering that question reveal a logical fallacy
called a False Dilemma or False Dichotomy - Giving two choices when in actuality there could be more choices possible.

Example: You either knocked the glass over this morning or you did it this afternoon. Which is it? .
Example: Do you still beat your wife?

So here the person is asked a question which if one were to answer it one would be tricked into accepting a premise. The other choices are unfairly excluded, that the person may not have knocked the glass over or beaten their wife. It's like a police interrogation type tactic.

You may not know it but you presented a False Dilemma and I have noticed it and won't be falling into that trap

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
The dark brown white kilted man reps rT rmT as glyph left of his hand indicates.
The glyph under his hands is the plural.
He is the last of four Egyptians.

By sacred text the aAm rank must be next.

The tawny kilt of many colors with tsitsith man reps aAM.
The throwstick and owl glyphs right of his hand spells aAm.
He is the first of four! Asiatics'.

But see.
His head, hairlock behind ear falling onto chest and goatee.
That's like Tjehenu since Dyn 5.
Tjehenu are a subset of toward Maghreb TmH peoples.

A pastiche Libyan 'Asiatic'.

Not only that, the text above the pastiche is from the next scene, scene 31.
Normally that text would come after the last of four TmHw.

This crew must've been in a big hurry! 😂

-

^^ Is this Denkmaeler ?

I just verified the Denkmaeler on Rameses III corresponds with the weird herd order in the actual tomb photo.
But whoever made the above Seti I illustration (assuming you are certain is from that tomb) I don't see it corresponding to the photo.
The first aAm doesn't have a side lock nor do any of the other aAm and as you said the gylphs don't seem to be placed right

-
 -

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

your trying to troll
"trolling" is when somebody goes off a topic, get personal and tries to get people to react emotionally

None of that going on here.

You may not even realize it but your avoidance in answering that question reveal a logical fallacy
called a False Dilemma or False Dichotomy - Giving two choices when in actuality there could be more choices possible.

Example: You either knocked the glass over this morning or you did it this afternoon. Which is it? .
Example: Do you still beat your wife?

So here the person is asked a question which if one were to answer it one would be tricked into accepting a premise. The other choices are unfairly excluded, that the person may not have knocked the glass over or beaten their wife. It's like a police interrogation type tactic.

You may not know it but you presented a False Dilemma and I have noticed it and won't be falling into that trap

Your trying to win any little argument by quoting me out of context. if you scroll up and read the whole discussion you will get your answer to your question.

please pay attention

--------------------
Questions expose liars

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com