EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The Albino Foundation marks National Albanism Day, conferance, West African Albinism

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Albino Foundation marks National Albanism Day, conferance, West African Albinism
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

THE ALBINO FOUNDATION MARKS NATIONAL ALBINISM DAY WITH THE 1ST WEST AFRICAN CONFERENCE ON ALBINISM

The annual conference on albinism has been a continual event since the inception of the foundation in 2006. It subsequently has had as its themes issues that revolved around people with albinism in Nigeria. Through the years however it had become pertinent to begin to look outside our local borders to not only the regions, but across the entire continent as well. It was discovered that across the West African coast persons with albinism faced the same issues of skin cancer, discrimination and even murder, hence the theme, “PROTECTING AND PROMOTING THE HUMAN RIGHTS OF PERSONS WITH ALBINISM.” The event held at the National Human Rights Commission, Maitama, Abuja on Monday, 5th May 2014.

A recent visit to the Republic of Liberia by the Founder/CEO late last year and the warm reception granted by the government and people birthed the need for the first West African Conference on Albinism with the Keynote Speaker being no other person than Her Excellency Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, President of the Republic of Liberia.

Speaking on behalf of Her Excellency The President, the Honourable Minister of Gender and Development, Madam Julia N. Duncan Cassell, heartily appreciated the special invitation rendered her to participate and serve as Keynote Speaker in the historic First West African Conference on Albinism.

As Chair of the post-MDG 2015 African Agenda, Her Excellency assented on the comunique reached and advised that we put out a side event on the issue of albinism at the UN General Assembly holding in New York in September 2014.

We believe that the 2014 Albinism Conference has succeeded in producing a lasting transnational relationship between Nigeria and Liberia that will strengthen the voice of albinism in Africa.

http://gambiaaffairs.com/?p=1123

Gambia Affairs July 6, 2014
Ebou Sohna

Hard to believe – Africa’s ritual violence against albinos

The TUNAWEZA Newsletter issue of September – December published by the Canada and Tanzania based Organisation – Under The Same Sun (UTSS), run by people living with albinism (PWA) with the mandate to protect the lives and promote the rights of people with albinism have reported a hundred and twenty – six people with albinism killed and a hundred and forty – two attacked in Africa. The hundred and forty – two attacks according to the Newsletter include ‘survivors of mutilation violence, grave violations, and asylum cases’.

The scourge, according to the report took place in twenty – two African countries as follows:

-Botswana 1 report, 1 survivor, most recent case in 1997

-Burkina Faso 8 reports, 2 killings, 6 survivors, 4 grave robbery, most recent case, August, 2012

-Burundi 27 reports, 17 killings, 6 survivors, 4 grave robbery, most recent case , October 8, 2013

-Cameron 5 reports, 2 killings, 1 survivor, 1 asylum, and 1 grave robbery, most recent case , August, 2013

-Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) 26 reports, 7 killings 16 survivors, 3 grave robberies , most recent case, July 8, 2013

-Egypt 1 report, 1 asylum, case occurred , September, 16, 2011

-Ghana 1 report, 1 survivor, occurred, July 16, 2009

-Guinea Conakry 8 reports, 2 killings, 4 survivors, 2 asylum cases, most recent case occurred on June 4, 2013

-Ivory Coast 18 reports, 6 killings, 7 survivors, 4 missing, 1 asylum case, most recent case, May 30, 2013

-Kenya 12 reports, 4 killings, 7 survivors, most recent case March 15, 2013

-Malawi 1 reported case, an attempted abduction case occurred between October 13 and October 23, 2013

-Mali 5 reported cases of 2 killings, 2 survivors, 1 asylum case, most recent case 2011

-Mozambique 2 reported cases of 1 survivor, 1 unknown case, most recent case, July, 29, 2009

-Namibia 2 reported cases of 1 survivor, 1 missing,( status unknown ) most recent incident, May, 12, 2012

-Nigeria 5 reported cases of 3 killings, 1 missing,1 asylum, most recent case, April, 2013

-Rwanda 1 reported case of a grave robbery , case July, 2, 2013

-Senegal 6 reported cases of 3 alleged’ killings and 3 survivors, most recent case occurred in 2011

-South Africa 3 reported cases of killings, 1 missing, 1 grave robbery, most recent incident took place on May 1, 2011

-Swaziland 9 reported cases of killings , 7 survivors, most recent incident, September, 2, 2013

-Tanzania 124 reported incidents of 72 killings, 35 survivors, 17 grave violations, the most recent incident, May, 9, 2013

- Zambia 1 reported incident of killing, December, 2011

-Zimbabwe 2 reported incidents, 1 killing in 2011 and 1 asylum case, November 29, 2012.

The magazine (Newsletter) reported African countries known to be involved in the cross – border trade of people with albinism and their body parts as: Tanzania, Burundi, Kenya, Democratic Republic of Congo, Mozambique, South Africa and Swaziland. And further outlined that, the actual number of attacks and killings of people with albinism are likely much higher than indicated in the Newsletter as above, since many are never reported or documented and that the muti (medicine)killings have been going on for time beyond memory .

The Organization; Under The Same Sun (UTSS) http://www.underthesamesun.com/ published the September – December,2013 issue of the Newsletter – TUNAWEZA ( a Swahili word meaning “We Can”), The Newsletter further noted the June 13th, 2013 United Nations Human Rights Council adoption by consensus in Geneva, a resolution said to have been sponsored by the African Group of Nations which is said to recognize and addresses attacks and discriminations people with albinism face in many countries in Africa. The resolution is noted in the Newsletter to have emanated from a cooperation enjoyed by the Organization Under The Same Sun with Somali Ambassador, Yusuf Mohamed Ismail, some member states led by the African Group of Nations and the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights. The resolution ‘the first of its kind’ according to the Newsletter ‘established at the international level that persons with albinism (sometimes called” albinos”) face significant human rights violations in many countries’.

The Organization; UTSS noted in the Newsletter data identifying 207 witchcrafts related attacks and killings of PWA in 16 different African nations, the majority of victims being children. The resolution as further noted by the Newsletter ‘paves the way for further study and investigation by the UN and other bodies.

In an article in the Newsletter by Gamariel Mboge and Vicky resident in The Gambia, the African Commission and the African Union are urged to take action, the authors started their article published in the Newsletter by asking the questions; ‘Does the African Union really care for its sons and daughters with albinism who are being hunted down and butchered like wild animals and their organs used by witch doctors in their magic portions for witchcraft purposes so that their clients can get wealthy and win elections?” “Has the African Commission stopped to think and consider that persons with albinism (PWA) are human beings and so their rights have to be protected and respected by the African Union Organ?’

The Newsletter continued to catalog a lot of terrible violations of people with albinism, among them, the story of a ten year old called Gimbishi Lugwisha Magesse Matonange, Tanzanian, also named in the Newsletter story as ‘the humble and brave boy’ who was quoted for having said to the Newsletter on February 15, this year that he was abducted by two strangers who took him to a nearby hill where they hacked off his arm. In ‘I was laid down like a goat to be slaughtered. One of them covered my eyes with his hat. I then felt a very sharp pain in my arm as the machete cut through the flesh and bone. They severed my left arm. I saw them wrapping it in dirty clothes and disappeared in the bushes’.

According to the Newsletter, as soon as the men were out of sight the victim was said managed to walk and craw down the hill in an attempt to reach home, but was unable to go far because he was bleeding profusely. The victim was quoted for having said; ‘I felt very weak and decided to rest a bit, when I heard the voices of my relatives, they passed me by heading for the hills where I was attacked. They were calling my name and I shouted, I am here, I am here. Come and help me, they have cut my arm’. The victim’s attackers are said to have been caught by the police when some of them were trying to sell the arm for TZS. 600m (approximately, USD 365,000).

The Newsletter also talked of the attack of two persons with albinism who escaped death, but had their arms chopped off within a span of two days in the Rukwa region of south west Tanzania. The two survivors Maria Chambanenge (39) and a Grade 1 pupil Mwigulu Gimbishi Matonange (10) years were attacked on 11 and 15 February .

The narrations continued with the story of another victim, Maria Chambanenge (39) with albinism that her husband, Gabriel Yohana attacked her with other men with a machete in her bedroom where she sleep with her five months old baby and two – year old son . The attack according to the Newsletter took place between 01.00 and 02.00am on February 11, 2013. The victim is said to have four children, two females and two males of eight, six, two years and five months old who cried along as she cried in pain and calling for help. The victim’s elder child was quoted for having said; ‘I saw two men in long dark clothes and masks over their faces attacking my mother with machetes. The short put my mother’s arm against the wall. Then I saw my father coming out of the bedroom carrying my mother’s arm. It was bleeding heavily’.

The child was said to have further narrated how a third man went inside her mother’s room and took a clothe belonging to her mother which he used to wrap her mother’s bleeding arm. The child was said to have recognized some of her mother’s attackers and was quoted for having said: ‘The other one looked like my uncle, I could tell from his physique, height and the way he walked. I heard our neighbor, my aunt Egneta calling my name from next door. My mother was quite. Baby Emma was still crying and blood from my mother’s wound went into her mouth. Aunt Egneta kept calling me to open the door from inside, as my door was locked from outside and as aunt Egneta continued calling, I went to open the door with the key she put underneath the door. Aunt Egneta called my mother as she entered the house but she did not respond. The she ran to the other neighbors shouting for help. Aunt Egneta’s husband who was sleeping at his second wife’s house shouted from inside that they were locked from outside. Aunt Egneta opened the door. People thought that my baby sister Emma and my kid brother Rahab were injured too because they were all covered in my mother’s blood. Later the Village Executive Officer, Frank Chambika came to the house. And we the children were taken to another house – where my two step mothers live. My father has three wives. The third one is my mother, Maria. They took my mother to hospital’. Shukuru, the child making the narration was said to have become very emotional and cried uncontrollably.

The victim’s (Maria) husband, Gabriel Yohana and his brother, Bernard Yohana are said to be in police custody awaiting trial.

Seven suspects further according to the TUNAWEZA Newsletter are remanded in prison charged with the murder of a child with albinism Lugolola Bunzari (7yrs) and his grandfather, Zengabuyanga Meli (95yrs) early this year. People arrested include local residents from neighboring villages and a witch doctor. The grand Pa Zengabuyanga Meli is said to have been murdered while defending his grandson with albinism, Lugolola Bunzari , the assailants are said to have murdered the boy as well.

Narrating the story as put by the TUNAWEZA Newsletter, the grandmother of the late Lugolola, Gamma Zengabuyanga, said her late father, Zengabuyanga was awaken by the children’s screams. She according is to the Newsletter said that as he heard the children’s screams, he the late Zengabuyanga rushed next room to see what was happening to the children shouting: ‘Who is hurting my children?’ he is said to have said. And was said to he been dragged by some men outside near the hut where his grand – son Lugolola was sleeping with his mother and sisters. Following him having seen more armed men waiting outside the hut at the time he ran towards the boy’s hut screaming, ‘We have been attacked , help the children, we are under attack’. Then the goons are said to have pounced on him with machetes and clubs causing deep lacerations on his head, face, ears, back, shoulders, arms and legs until he could not shout anymore. That as the Newsletter put it, was the end of grandpa Zengabuyanga.

Disturbed by the continued screaming of the children, according to the Newsletter, grandmother, Gama went out of her hut to see what was happening to the children and she was also met with machetes attacks the on her legs, arms, hands, and head. She is said to have fell on the ground but managed to crawl into the bushes where she lost consciousness only to wake up two days later to find herself in a hospital 75km from her village.

Another victim of the same incident is said to be one Bunzari Shinga (35) late Lugolola’s father who rushed out of his house where he was sleeping with his second wife Pili and their daughter upon hearing the children’s screams. When a gunman shot him four times, one bullet is said to have bruised his right leg while three further hit him and lodged in his groin. And four others hit the wall of his hut. The Newsletter maintained; ‘It looked like as if the whole homestead was in the middle of a war zone’, a family member is quoted as saying. He is said to have dropped off the ground and crawled into the bushes behind the house. ‘When the killers disappeared in the dark with Lugolola’s arm Pili, crawled out of the hut carrying her baby in her arms and found her husband in the bush and helped him to reach a neighbor’s house about a kilometer away and was later taken to a health center on a motor bicycle. When Kulwa, the mother of the little Lugolola and first wife of Bunzari Shinga heard the commotion and screams from the children in grandpa’s hut, she rushed out only to find herself face to face with four armed men near her hut. She also saw three men armed with a machete and clubs and guns by her in – law’s house and one armed with a rifle or shotgun in front of her co-wife’s house. She went back into the house and collected Lugolola’s elder sister, Shija and her few weeks old baby and ran into the bushes”, outlined the Newsletter. ”I went back to the hut to get Lugolola’s three year old sister and rushed her to the bushes, while I was there, I heard Lugolola screaming and he was death’, the Newsletter quoted Lugolola’s mother as saying.

The story of Mariamu Kija Mbogo Marachu, a 7 months old baby said to have been sleeping with her mother on a shared bed with three other children experienced four masked men armed with machetes broke into their house. Mariamu – the victim’s mother got up and asked who they were and what they wanted from her, they in reaction asked her to keep quite or else be murdered. ‘The men speaking in low but authoritative voices told me to hand over the baby I was holding and they will be gone without hassle. They tried to grab my baby as I suggested not to let her go screaming with terror”, the Newletter quoted the baby victim’s mother. ‘Then came the worst moment when Marimu’s mother was asked to choose between seeing her three other children murdered one by one until she lets them take the baby with albinism’, (according to the Newsletter), or ‘peacefully give us the baby and save the lives of the others. We promise we will not do any harm if you give us the “zeruzeru” (may be the Swahili or one of Tanzania’s vernacular words for albino). ‘One of them came and snatched my Mariamu from my arms. They took her to the veranda and chopped off her legs and arms. My Mariamu screamed only once when I heard the first strike. After that I could not hear her again’, the Newsletter quoted the victim’s mother.

The story of Vumilia Makoye, 17 years by May, 2008 as told by her mother, Jeme to the Under The Same Tree (UTSS) news team, ‘Vumilia was murdered between seven and eight in the evening in front of my eyes an hour or so after she returned from her day job of selling peanuts. I have just served dinner when I heard a knock at the door. Someone said that they wanted to buy peanuts. I thought it was odd for someone to have wanted to buy the peanuts at the house. I hesitated and before I could say anything, the door was kicked and two men armed with machete came in. One of them held me behind the door and another started chopping off the legs of my Vumilia above the knee and quickly vanished into the pitch black night”, Jeme, the victim’s was quoted having said, she was further said to have ‘paused and cried bitterly as she narrated a sad and scary moment of her life’. According to the Newsletter, ‘the pain of losing her daughter, 17 years old Vumilia Makoye to witchcraft murderers for her legs was written all her face and could be traced in her voice’.

The stories of Mawazo , five years old and Elisha Simon, three years old, “in 2011 Angelina Bunziar (24) – the mother of two little boys with albinism, Mawazo Simon (5) and Elisha Simon (3) – took Mawaza to a boarding School supported by UTSS after there was an attempted murder on her sons. The boy’s father had been shaving Mawazo’s hair since birth in 2006 against his wife’s will. Angelina decided to move out of the home at which point Simon started sending people for reconciliation, then she complained to the authorities about her husband’s behavior and intentions, and in reaction, her family disowned her, according to the Newsletter report.

The UTSS produced the DVD documentary WHITE AND BLACK CRIMES OF COLOR; the introduction of the DVD goes thus: ‘Since 2007 a wave of macabre slayings of persons with albinism (PWA) has swept Tanzania. In July 2008, Vicky Ntetema, a BBC radio journalist, began an investigation into the black market traffic of body parts of PWA. Her undercover work earned her the award for courage in journalism from the IMMF (International Women’s Media Foundation).

In WHITE AND BLACK she examines the superstition and fears surrounding PWA in Tanzania. She shows us the brutal consequences of these prejudices and tracks down the healers who prey on them for profit. Vicky befriends Semeni and Shida Bahti, two sisters with albinism. Their father is in prison. He conspired to kill their sister, Eunice, in exchange for money for her body parts . Eunice’s murderers are still on the loose. So Semeni and Shida must leave their village for a new life. They will attend a school where no one can see their albinism – a school for the blind. Manyasi, a young boy with albinism, has miraculously survived the murder of his sister and must also go to this School. Vicky meets the friends and kin of ordinary Africans with albinism. She admires their struggle for equality. And she finds hope for future generations in the key figures fronting the PWA fight for their rights. White and black address a very special kind of color bar, one that is manipulated by corrupt healers who derive their power from people’s prejudices and fear’. The DVD is a PAL – STEREO – REGION FREE in English, French and Swahili. Anyone interested to order a free copy of this DVD, but be aware with some graphic images, can visit the Under The Same Sun website; http://www.underthesamesun.com/ and make a request with the West Africa Program Coordinator, Amadou Jallow.

Author: Mr Ebou Sohna, Founder, Current Outreach/Membership Director Gambia Secular Assembly.

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Africa: Pope Francis Launches Campaign to Help Albinos
Albino killings have been reported in a dozen African countries from South Africa to Kenya, but they are worse in Tanzania than anywhere else.
By NewsfromAfrica

VATICAN— Pope Francis has launched the international awareness campaign, “Help African Albinos”, on the site http://www.ombrabianca.com on Wednesday June 25.

It will be the audio-book read by the greatest number of people in the world and will symbolically give voice to those who have none. The international campaign has the hashtag #HelpAfricanAlbinos and will launch a petition in 6 languages on the site http://www.change.org to demonstrate closeness and ask for concrete help for African albinos, which will be made possible thanks to a partnership with various NGOs, including Doctors with Africa-CUAMM.

Any person can follow the Pope’s example and lend their voice, reading in Italian, with a multilingual translation system, a phrase from the novel, thus participating in the creation of the first social audio-book ever created.

Pope Francis recorded his voice last 30 November, reading several passages from the book “Ombra Bianco” (“White Shadow”) by the Italian author Cristiano Gentile, which seeks to raise public awareness of the situation experienced by albinos in Africa: a population often rejected and repudiated. The Holy Father was invited by the writer to close an international symposium on Africa organised by the Pontifical Academy of Sciences.

The reading and the Pope’s testimony form part of a universal message of peace and brotherhood, addressed on this occasion to African albinos, living symbols of the absolute periphery, the “last of the last”.

Life is hard for albinos throughout Africa, but especially in the East African nation of Tanzania. At best, they face raw prejudice; at worst, they are hunted for their flesh, the results of superstitious beliefs.

Albino killings have been reported in a dozen African countries from South Africa to Kenya, but they are worse in Tanzania than anywhere else.

More than 100 albinos have been violently attacked in Tanzania from 2006 to June of this year — 71 died and 31 escaped, though most were maimed. The attacks are so brazen that the government has opened boarding schools for albino children for their own protection.

http://www.whiteshadow.info/

WHITE SHADOW
a film by Noaz Deshe
DIRECTOR

Since 2007 it has become known that Albinos in Tanzania, Congo and Kenya have become a commodity – human targets of a lucrative and sinister trade.

Witch doctors offer thousands of dollars for albino body parts which are believed to bring good fortune, prosperity and the ability to cure any illness. As a result, Tanzanian albinos, including children, have been murdered by gangs of men who hack off arms, legs or genitals. Some will pay from $500 to $5000 for an albino limb while the average annual income in Tanzania is $442. There is a saying in East Africa, “Albinos don’t die, they just disappear”. Seventy-three such documented killings have occurred in the past two years as well as hundreds of unreported attacks since 2007.

WHITE SHADOW is the story of Alias, a young albino boy on the run. After witnessing his father’s murder, his mother sends him away to find refuge in the city. He’s brought to the care of his uncle, Kosmos, a truck driver struggling with a few small businesses. In the city, Alias is a quick learner, selling sunglasses, DVDs and mobile phones. He is fond of his uncle’s daughter, Antoinette, although his uncle disapproves. Gradually the city becomes no different than the bush and wherever Alias travels the same rules of survival apply.

“While preparing to teach in Dar Es Salaam, I learned about the hunting of Albinos in East Africa. I decided a film must be made: a real chronicle of a young person with a price on his head. A person who has to urgently become aware of his own condition against events that can end his life. In a certain circumstance, you can witness what it feels to be a beast. to react, to be alert to your utmost ability. You must accept the solitude of your dreams as your friend and as a form of survival. The details of the plot should be only what the character is able to understand and piece together, the politics and cultural information should be delivered in a sensory form. To make the film work we needed to be small, local and quick-moving, making sure everyone was safe and brave.”
Noaz Deshe

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Cute kid huh Doxie.
Work it back, work it back.

KING, WTF are you doing with all of these current events threads?
Damn boy, if you can't think of anything to say, then STFU!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KING - Relating to your new addiction to SPAMMING:

Did God make you do it?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike please do trolling about KING on KING's thread and trolling about me on my threads
(if you must post at all, ever)

you should be able to find one, his forum take over mission is compised of 33 new posts in a row

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^No way I'm going to do anything to keep KINGS asinine sh1t alive.
Do you think he's lost his mind or something like that?

I mean, you're sick, but you know that you're sick.
He may not know that he's sick.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Mike the topic of the thread is albinos
I thought that was your main interest in life

Occasionally people try to hijack the forum with multiple new posts or multiple bumps of old ones
A couple of days later due to lack of replies the forum returns to where it left off

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
Mike the toipic of the thread is albinos

As soon as Central Asians/Europeans admit and acknowledge what they are: and how that impediment has effected the things that they have done, it becomes a dead subject for me.

Have you noted the hatred each Obama success engenders? That's because each of his successes is an Albino lie exposed. Soon the Albinos will have no lies left, they will be naked. All of that pasty White exposed to the light: it won't be a pretty sight.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
[qb] Mike the toipic of the thread is albinos

As soon as Central Asians/Europeans admit and acknowledge what they are: and how that impediment has effected the things that they have done, it becomes a dead subject for me.

I thought you were concerned with the original albinos

not waiting around a million years for white people to admit something you need

furthermore a name change changes nothing it just a game with an illusion of a payoff

If someone were to say to you they had a skin defect, they would not say at the same time, " you found me out here you can have my house and car, factory"

You don't understand imperialism and human nature
Groups who become more powerful than their neighbors sometimes use this power to acquire wealth by colonization

for example if we disregard that dumb article on Jebel Sahaba in the Independant and read something more resonable:

quote:

excerpt:

Violence and climate change in prehistoric Egypt and Sudan

Renée Friedman, curator, British Museum

Among the most exciting of the new acquisitions are the materials from the site of Jebel Sahaba, now in northern Sudan, which were donated to the Museum by Dr Fred Wendorf in 2002. Excavating here in 1965–66, as part of the UNESCO-funded campaign to salvage sites destined to be flooded by the construction of the Aswan High Dam, Dr Wendorf found a cemetery (site 117) containing at least 61 individuals dating back to about 13,000 years ago. This discovery was of great significance for two reasons. First, as a designated graveyard, evidently used over several generations, it is one of the earliest formal cemeteries in the world. Prior to this discovery, only isolated graves, or clusters of up to three bodies had been known within the Nile Valley. But perhaps even more significant, of the 61 men, women and children buried at Jebel Sahaba, at least 45% of them died of inflicted wounds, making this the earliest evidence for inter-communal violence in the archaeological record. Chips and flakes of chert, the remnants of arrows or other weapons, were found mixed with and in some cases still embedded in the bones of 26 individuals, while cut marks were found on the bones of others.

here they don't call it "race war" they call it " inter-communal violence"

So the killers here could be another group of Africans

So what could the motive be?

Most often wars are fought over competition for land, resources and women

religion, tribal identity, political ideology or xenophopia are merely excuses to take stuff from other people

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

http://albinofoundation.org/

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Idiot, have you not read the postings of Ra, Firewall, and those other Africans?

According to my communications with them, Most White people already know what they are. Some are even understanding as to why I use the tone that I do, (I never said that they were stupid).

However, many non-Whites, shall we say, are less than overly intelligent: Europeans admitting what they are is for THEM you ditz.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^Idiot, have you not read the postings of Ra, Firewall, and those other Africans?

According to my communications with them, Most White people already know what they are. Some are even understanding as to why I use the tone that I do, (I never said that they were stupid).

However, many non-Whites, shall we say, are less than overly intelligent: Europeans admitting what they are is for THEM you ditz.

So according to your communications most white people consider themselves to be inferior albinos so you are trying to get them to be more public about it to liberate less intelligent blacks.
Well I hope your plan works

It seems built on the assumption that white people will be dumb enough when they are in a superior politcial position to go around 'admitting' themselves inferior

That's asking to somebody who has a gun pointed to your head and asking them to admit they are inferior and to hand you the gun
Call me crazy but that in itself seems stupid. Am I right ??

Also in your fantasy if white people were to call themsleves "albinos" would it be that big of a deal?
What does it really mean? It means they can sun burn easier and have higher rates of skin cancer.
Everyone, white and black across the board knows that and they freely admit that and white people don't consider it to be one the higher ranking threat to their existence.
it's easliy solved by wearing clothing, look at the lighter skinned Saudis, they;ve been doing long before the advent of sunblock
so your approach is purely semantic, in name only
Mike why do you take paths destined for failure?

Use your head, if short people took over the world they would cease to call themselves short people. They would call themselves normal height people.
people over 5'2 would be defectively tall, short people would be 2 foot people, it's all relative
Understand human nature how power works

Mike, you have the cart before the horse. Power is achieved the old fashioned way, with weapons technology and military strategy not by semantics

Then after the place is burned down the victors right the rules make up new philosophy that they are superior, it's an afterthought

A reverse Nazi approach is not going to work, you have to start with a majority, without a majority we can only get so far
In America it's Hispanics and Asians who have the fastest rising birth rates

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Ha,ha,ha,ha:
What a ditz, you're all over the place.

To clarify:

Some White people can look in the mirror, read the definition, and say okay, I guess I am/came from an Albino.

Then there are those who though knowing it intellectually, would never admit it, and indeed would be spurred to greater hatred of Blacks if forced to admit it.

But that's Doxie and her peoples problems.
My concern is the poor ignorant souls who have been so thoroughly indoctrinated by the Albinos, that any suggestion that White people may not be what they said they were, is meant with incredulousness, and might even spark violence in their defense.

By coincidence I was just discussing those very issues with a White woman and a Black man the other day.

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am against the violence against albinos in Africa. The Africans know the white Europeans are stabilized or fixed black Africans, black Europeans and black Asians albinos. African people are not happy that the white Europeans took control of the world from them and erased black people from the most important part of history. African people are also not happy that the white Euro aka fixed albino enslaved, colonized and discriminated against African people. The Africans are taking their anger on the innocent African albinos.

I saw in a blog a Nigerian blogger calling white people albino like Mike111. The albino foundation is a good foundation, I hope they discover how the African albino was selectively breeded into white people also call Tamahu by the Egyptians. The symbol of the albino foundation a pyramid and a globe look mystical.

-

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
[QB] I am against the violence against albinos in Africa. The Africans know the white Europeans are stabilized or fixed black Africans, black Europeans and black Asians albinos. African people are not happy that the white Europeans took control of the world from them and erased black people from the most important part of history. African people are also not happy that the white Euro aka fixed albino enslaved, colonized and discriminated against African people. The Africans are taking their anger on the innocent African albinos.

there is no connection between Africans cutting up albinos and Europeans

albino body parst can heal people and bring good fortune
People pay a lot of money for them

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^Ha,ha,ha,ha:
What a ditz, you're all over the place.

To clarify:

Some White people can look in the mirror, read the definition, and say okay, I guess I am/came from an Albino.

what white people are doing this?

you've been on this site for years and I've never seen a white person say they were derived from albinos

quote:

Then there are those who though knowing it intellectually, would never admit it, and indeed would be spurred to greater hatred of Blacks if forced to admit it.

so that is what you are doing is inspiring greater hatred of Blacks

quote:

But that's Doxie and her peoples problems.
My concern is the poor ignorant souls who have been so thoroughly indoctrinated by the Albinos, that any suggestion that White people may not be what they said they were, is meant with incredulousness, and might even spark violence in their defense.

By coincidence I was just discussing those very issues with a White woman and a Black man the other day.

Yet you love talking to Doixes

If white people say they derive from albinos it has no impact on history, it is simply an alternative definition regarding the prehistoric reason for their light skin.
Light skin doesn't defeat other people's armies
state of the art weapons and tactics do

And the more recent you make white Europeans seem the more superior and miraculously ingenius you make them in their ability to take over in such a short period of time

If Black Europeans lost Europe in a few hundred years to newcomers then they must have been much stupider than Africans who still have a very large continent, a vast black majority and where every leader and government there is black. Compare that to Europe, you can't. Europe has none of those things. Therefore African blacks are superior to European and American blacks

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
If Black Europeans lost Europe in a few hundred years to newcomers then they must have been much stupider than Africans who still have a very large continent, a vast black majority and where every leader and government there is black. Compare that to Europe, you can't. Europe has none of those things. Therefore African blacks are superior to European and American blacks

There is actually material there for years of analysis and debate. But not by a degenerate like you.
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Mena: Lioness have a point. The Ancient Black Europeans political and economic power are dead and their history have been erased and stolen by white Europeans.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Mike, NOT a White child, never will be a White child, NOT of my people & NEVER will be, still a Black person or Negro. Sorry honey, No Black man for me thanks, what you think I want your Black ass stealing my dogs Olive Oil to put on your hair don't think so.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com