EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » When your cottage burns down

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When your cottage burns down
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When your cottage burns down

A strong storm caused the drowning of a ship in the middle of a sea, one of the passengers survived , & the waves moved him to a deserted island, when he woke up he started to pray to God & ask him for help , to rescue him from that situation.

Few days passed, he used to eat in them from the fruits of the trees & the animals he hunted, he used to sleep inside a cottage he built from the trees to protect him from the heat of the day & the cold of the night.

One day he was wandering round his cottage waiting for the food that he put over burning wood to ripe , but when he returned there was a surprise waiting for him, the house was on fire.

He was shocked & said : " Why is that happening to me O Allah?even the cottage! I have nothing left for me, Why me O Allah? "
He slept frustrated & hungry , but in the morning there was a pleasant surprise waiting for him, he found a ship coming closer to the island & then a boat sent down from the ship to rescue him.

The man was delighted & asked them : how did you know that there would be any human on this island?
They replied : "we saw a smoke from the island, so we realized that there must be someone sending a signal asking for help"

* if you had difficulties in life be optimistic , & trust in Allah .
(When your cottage burns ,you should now that Allah is rescuing you)

Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14125

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 14125         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com