EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » SURAT MAYRAM

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SURAT MAYRAM
gana
Member # 9062

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FROM MY FOLLOWUP IN THESE SITES I NOTICE MOST WHO ATTACK ISLAM REPEAT THE SAME POINTS I FEEL THAT THEY WANT TO SEE THE REAL ISLAM FROM THE MAIN SOURCE QURAN .SO I WILL WRITE SURAT MAYRAM T O SHOW WHAT QURAN SAY ABOUT MAYRAM AND AISA ANDPLEASE EVERYONE READ AND ASK YOURSELF IS THESE SPEECH AND STORY RESPECT THEM OR NOT .STORY BEGIN WITH NO 16-AND MENTION IN THE BOOK[QURAN]THE STORY OF MAYRAM[MARY]WHEN SHE WITHDREW IN SECLUSION FROM HER FAMILY TO A PLACE FACING EAST.17-SHE PLACED A SCREEN[TO SCREEN HERSELF]FROM THEM,THEN WE SENT TO HER OUR RUH[ANGEL JIBRIL[GABRIEL]AND HE APPEARED BEFORE HER IN THE FORM OF A MAN IN ALL RESPECTS.18-SHE SAID:VERILY ISEEK REFUGE WITH THE MOST GRACIOUS ALLAH FROM YOU ,IF YOU DO FEAR ALLAH.19-[THE ANGLE]SAID:I AM ONLY A MESSENGER FROM YOUR LORD TO [ANNOUNCE]TO YOU THE GIFT OF A RIGHTEOUS SON.20-SHE SAID "HOW CAN I HAVE A SON ,WHEN NO MAN HAS TOUCHED ME,NOR AM I UNCHASTE?21-HE SAID:SO[IT WILL BE],YOUR LORD SAID:THAT IS EASY FOR ME ALLAH AND IT IS MATTER[ALREADY]DECREED,[BY ALLAH]22-SO SHE CONCEIVED HIM AND SHE WITHDREW WITH HIM TO A FAR PLACE[i.e BETHLEHEM VALLEY ABOUT 4-6 MILES FROM JERUSALEM]23-AND THE PAINS OF CHILDBIRTH DROVE HER TO THE TRUNK OF A DATE-PALM,SHE SAID:WOULD THAT HAD DIED BEFORE THIS,AND HAD BEEN FORGOTTEN AND OUT OF SIGHT.24-THEN [THE BABE ISA [JESUS]OR [GABRIEL]CRIED UNTO HER FROM BELOW HER,SAYING [GRIEVENOT :YOUR LORD HAS PROVIDED A WATER STREAM UNDERYOU.25-AND SHAKE THE TRUNK OF DATES-PALM TOWORDS YOU, IT WILL LET FALL FRESH RIPE-DATES UPON YOU.26-SO EAT AND DRINK AND BE GLAD. AND IF YOU SEE ANY HUMANBEING SAY:VERILY I HAVE VOWED A FAST UNTO THE MOST GRACIOUS ALLAH SO I SHALL NOT SPEAK TO ANY HUMANBEING THIS DAY.27-THEN SHE BROUGHT HIM[THE BABY]TO HER PEOPLE, CARRYING HIM, THEY SAID [Embarrassed] MARY INDEED YOU HAVE BROUGHT A THING FARIYY[A MIGHTY THING]28-''O SISTER[i.e THE LIKE]OF HARON [ARON]YOUR FATHER WAS NOT A MAN WHO USED TO COMMIT ADULTERY ,NOR YOUR MOTHER WAS AN UNCHASTE WOMAN.29-THEN SHE POINTED TO HIM ,THEY SAID:HOW CAN WE TALK TO ONE WHO IS A CHILD IN THE CRADLE? 30-HE [ISA[JESUS]SAID:VERILY I AM A SLAVE OF ALLAH, HE HAS GIVEN ME THE SCRIPTURE AND ME A PROPHET.31-AND HE HAS MADE ME BLESSED WHERESOEVER I BE.AND HAS ENJOINED ON ME SALAT[PRAYER] AND ZAKAT AS LONG AS I LIVE.32-AND DUTIFUL TO MY MOTHER ,AND MADE ME NOT ARROGANT,UNBLEST.33-AND SALAM [PEACE]BE UPON ME THE DAY I WAS BORN AND THE DAY I DIE,AND THE DAY I SHALL RAISED ALIVE.34-SUCH IS ISA[JESUS]SON OF MAYRAM[MARY][IT IS]A STATEMENT OF TRUTH, ABOUT WHICH THEY DOUBT[OR DISPUTE].35-IT BEFITS NOT [THE MAJESTYOF]ALLAH THAT HE SHOULD BEGET A SON,GLORIFIED[AND EXALTED IS HE ABOVE ALL THAT THEY ASSOCIATE WITH HIM],WHEN HE DECREES A THING ,HE ONLY SAY TO IT ''BE''-AND IT I.36-ISA[JESUS]SAID:AND VERILY ALLAH,IS MY LORD AND YOUR LORD SO WORSHIP HIM [ALONE] .THAT IS THE STRAIGHT PATH.
Posts: 58 | From: pp | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for primak         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gala gala gala....
Posts: 1516 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
" ... Capitalized text is one of the most common and least effective methods for adding typographical emphasis. We recognize words in two ways, by parsing letter groups and by recognizing word shapes. Words or headlines set in all capital letters form rectangles with no distinctive shape. To read a block of text set in all capital letters we must parse the letter groups — read the text letter by letter — which is uncomfortable and significantly slows reading. ..."
Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gana
Member # 9062

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for dailia thanks i respect your rich knwoldge and from your posts i feel u are so intelligent but forgive me the sites which i transfer a translation from it not allow to copy and paste so i write it on keyboard but i still wait your opinion in surat mayram.
Posts: 58 | From: pp | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gana
Member # 9062

Member Rated:
for makle sorry for primack gala gala gala is that your logo as businessman
primak
Member # 494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for primak         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hocus Pocus , does that sound more business like?Regretfully I do not believe that a woman can conceive a child without receiving a man's sperm one way or another.
Posts: 1516 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gana:
for dailia thanks i respect your rich knwoldge and from your posts i feel u are so intelligent but forgive me the sites which i transfer a translation from it not allow to copy and paste so i write it on keyboard but i still wait your opinion in surat mayram.

Too much honour, gana, I happen to know this particular information because dealing with type is part of my job. [Wink]

I don't understand why your keyboard doesn't allow you to write lower case letters, though.

[Confused]

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

His genetic construction must have been very awkward..don't you think so?
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
----------------------------------------
Muslim, Book 024, Number 5279

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The bell is the musical instrument of the Satan.

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/muslim/024.smt.html#024.5279

FuNnY IS'NT iT [Smile] [Wink] :0)))))))) LOL BLA BLA BLA
Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 1, Number 2

Narrated 'Aisha: (...) Al-Harith bin Hisham asked Allah's Apostle "O Allah's Apostle! How is the Divine Inspiration revealed to you?" Allah's Apostle replied, "Sometimes it is (revealed) like the ringing of a bell, ...

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/001.sbt.html#001.001.002

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gana
Member # 9062

Member Rated:
primack said that any child must be with sperms .who creates ADAM ? by sperm or by ability of ALLAH to make anything,then we speak about ability of who? me,you,president BOSHE we speak about ability of ALLAH who creates sky,land,seas,and everthing,if we discuss your theory that JESUS born with sperms is that mean your GOD leave all responsbilty of the world and desend from sky because he feel with sexual desire so he go to MARY place and put her underware and go in hot esx with MARY THEN HE FINISHED FROM HER DESIRE and take her undrware again and ascend to sky. is that a GOD ? why he get sex with MARY only ?if he feel with desire to i.e to stars of cinema who he behave?desnd from sky again and give us another son and so on.in these point i remember AHMED DADAT which study bible and living in southafrica he[peace in her soul] he mention a story he go to chrush in her nation to take a copy of bible then he meet on of christian discuss with him stor of MARY in quran and bible then he ask the christian man if u want to tell your daughter the story of MARY u prefer story in quran or in bible and as he said a christian man move her head under and say i will tell my daughter story of quran.QURAN SAY IN AL-IMRAN .and when the angles said;O MARY god has chosen thee and made thee pure and chosen thee above the women of the world[42].O MARY be obedient to thy LORD,prostrate thyself ,and bow with those who bow[43].and QURAN in AL- MA,IDAH .and when GOD will say ,JESUS, son of MARY ,didst thou say to men,take me and my mother as GODS,apart from GOD?he will say ;;holy be thou ,it is not mine to say what i have no right to ,if i had said it ,thou wouldst have knownit ,thou knowest what is in mind ,but i donot know art surely the all-knowing of the unseen things [116]. i did not say to them except what thou didst command me ''serve GOD,my LORD and your LORD''and i was a witness over them so long as i remined among them,but when thou didst take me ,thou thyself wast the watcher over them.and thou art a witness over all things[117].if thou punishest them,they are thy servants, and if th0u forgivest them, th0u art the mighty,the wise[118]
gana
Member # 9062

Member Rated:
for MORGAN THESE HAIDTH NOT AS YOU WRITE THE MEANING OF HAIDTH the singing a messenger of sutan from where you put bell are you intended or u still sleep .make some sports to strength your memory.
gana
Member # 9062

Member Rated:
for MORGAN THESE HAIDTH NOT AS YOU WRITE THE MEANING OF HAIDTH the singing a messenger of sutan from where you put bell are you intended or u still sleep .make some sports to strength your memory.
primak
Member # 494

Adam? who is adam? do you really believe that god created adam and eve? I don't sorry, so we really have nothing to discuss here, we're simply not at all on the same wavelength ..and i won't discuss the sexual desires of 'angel' gabriel ( metamophosed as a man) , I don't either believe in angels. sorry.
primak
Member # 494

i could give you my own personal version of what i believe happened to maryam ..if she ever existed, but you won't like it so let's forget it.
gana
Member # 9062

Member Rated:
what u belive in? i understand u are unbelivers so you belive in what u touch only ? no sir i tell you secret i leave my bed in 3 am bsore sunrise to pray and hope of allah to accept me in paradise and prevent my body from hell.you see me mad man.
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by primak:
Hocus Pocus , does that sound more business like?Regretfully I do not believe that a woman can conceive a child without receiving a man's sperm one way or another.

But you don't mind believing that we came out of nothing and this complex universe design is the result of a chance? [Confused]
Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gana, was u trying to write the trans of surah maryium from 16-39? Good effort, there is this site, very good:
http://www.quranweb.com/english/INDEX.HTM

In the name of Allah, The Merciful, The All-merciful

And mention in the Book Mary, when she withdrew from her people to an eastern place,(16)

and she took a veil apart from them; then We sent to her Our Spirit and he appeared to her a normal man.(17)

She said, ``I take refuge in the All-merciful from thee, if thou indeed art godfearing.' (18)

He said, `I am but a messenger of thy Lord that I may bestow on thee a pure boy'.(19)

She said, `how shall I have a boy when no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste'.(20)

He said, `so it shall be; thy Lord says, `it is easy for Me and that We may make him a Sign for men and a mercy from Us, and it is a matter decreed.'(21)

So she conceived him and withdrew with him to a distant place.(22)

Then the birthpangs drove her to the trunk of the palm tree. She said, `would that I had died before this, and become a thing forgotten'.(23)

And one called her from below her, `do not grieve; thy Lord has set a rivulet below thee.(24)

And shake to thee the trunk of the palm tree, and it will drop on thee fresh ripe dates.(25)

So eat and drink and cool the eyes. And if thou seest any mortal, say, `I have vowed a fast to the All-merciful, so today, I shall not speak to any man.'(26)

Then, carrying him, she brought him to her people. They said, `Mary, thou hast surely committed a monstrous thing.(27)

O sister of Aaron, thy father was not a wicked man, and thy mother was not unchaste.'(28)

So she pointed to him. They said, `how shall we speak to one who is an infant in the cradle?'(29)

He spoke, `I am God's servant; He has given me the Book and made me a Prophet,(30)

and He has made me blessed wherever I may be, and He has enjoined on me the Prayer and the Alms-giving as long as I live,(31)

and to be kind to my mother; and He has not made me arrogant and unlucky.(32)

And peace be upon me, the day I was born, the day I die and the day I shall be raised alive.'(33)

That is Jesus, son of Mary, in word of truth in which they doubt.(34)

It is not for God that He should take to Him a son __ He is Holy. When He decrees a thing, He only says to it, `be', and it is.(35)

And (he said) `God is my Lord and your Lord, so serve Him __ this is a straight path.'(36)

But the sects have differed among them; so woe to those who disbelieve for the witnessing of a Mighty Day.(37)

How well they will hear and see on the day they come to Us! But, today the wrong-doers are clearly astray.(38)

And warn them of the Day of Regret, when the matter shall be decided; but they are heedless and they do not believe.(39)

We ourselves shall inherit the earth and all those that are upon it, and to Us they shall be returned.(40)

And mention in the Book Abraham; he was surely a truthful man, a Prophet.(41)

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

Troubles, Hello , good to see you're back.

I don't know, I have no answer to my questions, but that doesn't mean that I "have" to believe in a god...I need to be convinced in the existence of a god, and I am certainly not .
Until then, I would rather believe it was all a matter of "chance" as you put it.

primak
Member # 494

quote:
what u belive in? i understand u are unbelivers so you belive in what u touch only ? no sir i tell you secret i leave my bed in 3 am bsore sunrise to pray and hope of allah to accept me in paradise and prevent my body from hell.you see me mad man.

Your mother's death must have shook you tremendously ya gana...why do I sense that you only follow your religion by fear of hell? you seem to be obsessed with hell and paradise.
What do you think will happen to people who never received a message from god..any god..like many chinese? many african tribes, many south american tribes? do they go to hell even if they are nice and decent people?
What happens to people who lived on this earth long before moses , jesus or mohamed st

primak
Member # 494

soory

moses, jesus or mohamed started believing they were prophets of some sort? do they go to hell too?
You see, I think you are too narrow minded and cannot understand that the world is much bigger than what you believe it is..there are eskimos..you know ..that have never heard of all that religious nonsense..what happens to them.
Open you eyes ..wide open..there's a lot more you cannot seem to realize.

Then your gods..if they were really as powerful as they claim they are..why did they only show up in the middle east? why did they never show up to red indians or black african tribes or amazonians or most of asia..?? why did they all need "messengers"?? wake up..it's a lot more complicated than what the bigots have taught you.

primak
Member # 494

another question..
if god created adam and eve..they must have slept with each other and had children..then what? the children slept with each other to get more children? brother and sister orgies? or did adam need to do something with his daughter/s? how does it work?? I can only see incest...enlighten me please.

dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
primak,
so nobody has made anything we are not existing and I am not writing this meassage and I am not sitting on the computer writing back to you. we come from nowhere and we are in no where and we are going to no where, place and time are not existing so why do we bother !!! did this answers your question, please stop one second and think, I mean no offense you can think whatever I am only just demonstrating actually what you are saying

Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
another question..
if god created adam and eve..they must have slept with each other and had children..then what? the children slept with each other to get more children? brother and sister orgies? or did adam need to do something with his daughter/s? how does it work?? I can only see incest...enlighten me please.

http://63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=eng&ds=qa&lv=browse&QR=255&dgn=4
Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What do you think will happen to people who never received a message from god..any god..like many chinese? many african tribes, many south american tribes? do they go to hell even if they are nice and decent people?
What happens to people who lived on this earth long before moses , jesus or mohamed st

There were over 100,000 messenger througout time, Mohammad pbuh being the last one....

There are 3 types of people who will not be judged and will enter paradise straight away.
1) you mentione above...those who never heard the mesage, or unable to understand it [ie disabibly]

{i think the others incluse a child that does b4 reaching puberty, and the martyr}

gana
Member # 9062

Member Rated:
for primak i have one question why u are here i mean in these catogry religion since u are unbelivers why u concern ?today no work stop everything to answer you mabe u see me somwhat no narrow view but i try to improve and enlarge my view.first what about the nations which as u think no messenger and they do not know any GOD .my dear primack i have bad news as islamic view all of these and you if still asyou all in hell.why i talk about islam which deponds in FEAR and HOPE fear from hell and hope in pardadise between these 2 the moslmos act take in consideration any good work approachs him from paradise and any bad or fobidden work approaches him from hell and faraway from paradise so as moslomes we watch every word ,see,hear,thoughs,what we eat,and besides praying,fasting, zakat[which means give a fixed part of your gained money to poor peoples[i.e in trading about .25%each year,also in plants,animals like cows and sheeps ]no body know her results good or bad till day of judgement.return to why all go to hell? islam teach us nobody not knowing excately that GOD is onl one no 2 no 3 only one quran said in SURAH AL ARAF.172-WHEN THY LORD drew forth from childern of Adam -from their loins-their descendonts and made the testify concerning themselves saying:,,Am I not your LORD [who cherishes and sustain you]-they said::yea we do testify::lets ye should say on the day of judgement of this we were never mindful::173-or lest ye should say:our fathers before may have taken false gods,but we are [thier]descendants after them:wilt thou then destory us,because of the deeds of men were futile?174-thus do we explain in the signs in detail,and perhance they may turn[untous] .these means simply that every body know ALLAH and he must listen and belive .take yourself what differnce between u and eskimo u hear and nothing u know a lot of knomldege but towards religion u are ignorant why because y see yourself no ineed to a power which y can not touch and see it read these and i prepare answer for the another question.
primak
Member # 494

quote:
Originally posted by bibo1978:
primak,
so nobody has made anything we are not existing and I am not writing this meassage and I am not sitting on the computer writing back to you. we come from nowhere and we are in no where and we are going to no where, place and time are not existing so why do we bother !!! did this answers your question, please stop one second and think, I mean no offense you can think whatever I am only just demonstrating actually what you are saying

it is not because I don't have answers to these questions that I "have"to believe in god.
I neither have answers to these questions nor do I believe in god. simple.But I won't believe in god because some book or books tell me that he started it..if I had to believe in a god, it would be a vey different god than the one in all the books.But I don't anyway.

primak
Member # 494

gana, sorry, i don't understand what your are saying..and kamal..give me a break please, this is sheer futility.
gana
Member # 9062

Member Rated:
quote:
gana, sorry, i don't understand what your are saying..and kamal..give me a break please, this is sheer futility.

i mean ALLAH send for every mainkind an accident or something which feel him there are a great power protect him .everyone feel with these that ALLAH and you know anything without owner why all these world without owner who determine the date of birth the date of death if any man killed one or car accident who take righs and the person who die where is her right all of these control by ALLAH and day of judgement
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
quote:

you asked,
i answered..

if you not going to even give time to understand/contemplate on the answer
why even ask in the first place, if you just going to hit it back [Confused]

save us all time next time
thanks [Smile]

dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bibo1978:
primak,

it is not because I don't have answers to these questions that I "have"to believe in god.
I neither have answers to these questions nor do I believe in god. simple.But I won't believe in god because some book or books tell me that he started it..if I had to believe in a god, it would be a vey different god than the one in all the books.But I don't anyway.

Do u agree that someone started it, if so then this is GOD simply. if no one started it so why do we bother being .. simply man god made us be if not for him, there would be no u and me and there would be no this conversation .. we would be nothin and as we are a thing for me at least I think, I exist "this existance comes from god and the one whom made me exist is god and he made everything exist" it doesn't matter where or when may be it was a singularity in space time coordinates (big bang) or whatever started things for being, but who put the rules and who afterwards made things with souls came, you and me we have no soul or don't we ??!!
If you have no god then merci on your soul ...
one otherthing you don't have to believe in god, do u think that believing in god will add anything to him, u r faulty man, I believe in him because this adds to me, this makes me responsible at least I know why I am unlike u, I want you to know the right, and one fact of our existance is god I dunno how some deny that .. u came from nothin and nothin you hope you will be .. is it it ?!!!
Sorry man but how can I agree !! you can think whatever its your life .. but man please take a while and think, how can't u see what I and millions see, man please think a while in what I say .. I am not telling u that it is a book that you should obey it is your god man .. how u deny'em ....!! afterwards we may discuss books,

Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

"how can't you see what I and millions see.."

Bibo, I don't understand the way you think..again, god is not a "sabat zebala" where it is easy to throw all that you do not understand...I don't have that "sabat zebala" , sory.
And you and millions...do not make up this world ya bibo...there are billions who do not believe in god at all or who believe in different deities altogether that you would call pagan...you are not alone in this world.

primak
Member # 494

quote:
Originally posted by Kamal211:
quote:

you asked,
i answered..

if you not going to even give time to understand/contemplate on the answer
why even ask in the first place, if you just going to hit it back [Confused]

save us all time next time
thanks [Smile]

I did not ask you for an answer, specially such a ridiculous one..three types??? three types ??? this is ridiculous ; what sort of god is this??
primak
Member # 494

Do u agree that someone started it, if so then this is GOD simply - unquote.

NO NO NO and NO....of course it isn;t. It could be in your mind, it is not in mine : why can't you understand that some people may think differently and need to be really convinced ?
please start realizing there are billions of other people on this earth who think completely differently than you do..open your eyes.
Regretfully this is the beginning of the week and I can only return to ES by next friday as I need to work.

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QB] Troubles, Hello , good to see you're back.

Shukran ana mozbahell min etar7eeb da

quote:
I don't know, I have no answer to my questions, but that doesn't mean that I "have" to believe in a god...I need to be convinced in the existence of a god, and I am certainly not .
Until then, I would rather believe it was all a matter of "chance" as you put it.

In another post you said :

quote:
... I do not believe that a woman can conceive a child without receiving a man's sperm one way or another.
Primak, to the question of a man coming from half the natural elements of man, you do have a certain answer but to the question of the whole thing, the whole universe, you have no answer or you can accept a chance? [Confused] again... This is like arguing that an elephant's nail can't come out of nothing and when you're asked about where this elephant came from, you say may be a chance or I don't know.

ya primak 7aram 3alaik ya ragel!

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
quote:
Do u agree that someone started it, if so then this is GOD simply - unquote.

NO NO NO and NO....of course it isn;t. It could be in your mind, it is not in mine : why can't you understand that some people may think differently and need to be really convinced ?
please start realizing there are billions of other people on this earth who think completely differently than you do..open your eyes.
Regretfully this is the beginning of the week and I can only return to ES by next friday as I need to work.

What makes you think that I ban you from thinking I am only discussing it with you, I won't get anything if you believe or don't believe in god .. you said there is no god I wanna know how you can prove that to yourself wether you believe in god or not it all comes to you, I don't even know you man but I wish the best may come out of this.
As long as I don't insult you or what your believeth this conversation is healthy at least for me, I dunno if you know quran .. but there is this versus in quran that says : "O peopole we have made you people and tribes so that you get acquatened with each others".
anyhow if you don't wanna discuss this it is all yours, I wish you have a nice weekend, and I wish god the best may come to all of us.
I don't ban anyone from thinking, yet I believe it is my duty to warn anyone if I can. I don't ban anyone from thinking and I don't force my thoughts to anyone but there some facts in life.
anyhow have a nice weekend catch you later.

gana
Member # 9062

Member Rated:
anyhow,we hope to primack to begain reading in any religion may be find any remarks to transfer him to belivers. to encourage him i mention story of IBRIHAM [peace in him]who consider fathers of prophets .he begin as a child in about 10 years to search for god .first he saw moon,then sun, till he know ALLAH.then i want to discuss SURAT MAYRAM with some christians members .i hope these with my respects to all.
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
quote:
anyhow,we hope to primack to begain reading in any religion may be find any remarks to transfer him to belivers. to encourage him i mention story of IBRIHAM [peace in him]who consider fathers of prophets .he begin as a child in about 10 years to search for god .first he saw moon,then sun, till he know ALLAH.then i want to discuss SURAT MAYRAM with some christians members .i hope these with my respects to all.

The story is different a bit gana, Ibrahim (PBUH) never worshipped but one god, those versus were describing the way he tried to convince a tribe that were worshipping the stars to worship the only one god.
gana
Member # 9062

Member Rated:
thanks bibo .but as moslmos our duty is explain the right meaning of islam with wise and we must acquire some patience to show what our religion.u know just anyone mention islam a majority of peoples in these sites and so on reapet the same hazards which they hear like torrism and marriage in islam and divorce they make like clouds to prevent anybody to understand and during discussion i feel some of pep.give her prepare copy of thoughts .the ancient moslmos enter most of wars to hear word of ALLAH and after the peop.listen the real islam no obligation to enter islam i.e egypt some of her nation still christian and the history prove that the moslmos protect christian in egypt and give him a freedom to still as christian .i differntiate betwween 2 cases primack-which he give what he think in her mind but for kafir4ever he attack islam only as a blind man just he smeel anyword can hurt islam quickely he add to him some liar and so on these man i consider him unacceptable for me but primack discuss with us and he not intended islam only so i respect the man and i hope to him to arrive va beach of peace.
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
well gana this shouldn't bother your faith, people are free to think whatever and guess what, people like primak, kafir4ever, morgan and others, they just add value to this life in a way that we should respect, yeah I know some hate islam and that's it but this is the same with every religion there are people whom hate christianity and also jews .. it comes with the package we hope that we all will get to find the right path, you know what it comes from the root we can discuss many things and nothin will be led to, the root of islam is that there is only one god and this god is like no other thing and nothing can be compared to'em, islam way of thinking of the god (allah = the god), is just that he has no equal he is never judged by the rules u know why 'cause simply he made it (this is not in jewish), this is the only god he has no son or spouse (not in christianity), all afterwards comes with it, they will always argue but you know the right is very powerful [Smile]
kafir 4ever
Member # 9556

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for kafir 4ever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'll believe in Gosh instead of God. If you don't believe in Gosh too, you'll be darned to heck
Posts: 392 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gana
Member # 9062

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by kafir 4ever:
I think I'll believe in Gosh instead of God. If you don't believe in Gosh too, you'll be darned to heck

TOW QUESTIONS PLEASE 1-WHAT NAME OF HYPNOTIC U TAKE BEFORE SLEEPING.2-WHERE U MEET YOUR FATHER -EVIL-
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kafir 4ever:

well kafir it is your choice, I wish the best anyway [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com