EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Why are U such h8rs?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why are U such h8rs?
Spaz
Member # 10699

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Spaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do U have to criticize someone elses religion? If U don't like it, just don't B it.
Posts: 25 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't give a damn about other religions but Hypocrisy turns me harsh.
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lazeez:

Thats right your God is so much more important than the Christian or Judiasm God.

So I understand completely how you feel. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Organized Crime:
quote:
Originally posted by Lazeez:

Thats right your God is so much more important than the Christian or Judiasm God.

So I understand completely how you feel. [Roll Eyes]

There is only One God....
Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we are criticize others to tell them that Islam is the final relgion and that it embrace all other relgions.
The other sacred books have been changed and modifed by people but Quran wasnt so all people should be muslim because it's the right religion.

this is simply the answer to ur question

Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spaz
Member # 10699

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by islamonfocus.com:
we are criticize others to tell them that Islam is the final relgion and that it embrace all other relgions.
The other sacred books have been changed and modifed by people but Quran wasnt so all people should be muslim because it's the right religion.

So Muslims throw hatred at non-Muslims in an effort to make non-Muslims convert to Islam? [Roll Eyes] Sounds like a winning strategy to me.
Posts: 25 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spaz:
quote:

So Muslims throw hatred at non-Muslims in an effort to make non-Muslims convert to Islam? [Roll Eyes] Sounds like a winning strategy to me.
It especially works on broken people who are desperate and hate themselves.

Fine line between religion and cults.

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, that's right Lazeez only cares about getting laid and making money. He thinks women are only there to meet his needs and obey him.
Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

" ... No religion can claim God as their personal property.  Religiosity and piety is also a test when it leads one to arrogance in thinking of themselves as better than others, leading one to judge or condemn without knowing the reality.  Thus no one, Muslim or non-Muslim, can claim any exception from the universal law of God; one who does good will be rewarded and one who does evil will be punished. 

"It will not be in accordance with your vain desires, nor the vain desires of the people of the Book; whoever does evil, will be requited for it and will not find for himself besides God a friend or a helper." (Qur’ân 4:123)

"So he who does an atom's weight of good will see it and he who does an atom's weight of evil will see it." (Qur’ân 99:7)

The Qur’ân encourages inter-religious dialogue with respect.  God commands that Muslims cannot enforce their religion on anyone, nor can they disrespect other religions.  God knows that religion is a matter in which emotions take over and hence He is very clear about directing us to be respectful and sensitive when discussing such issues.

”And tell my servants that they should speak in a most kindly manner (unto those who do not share their beliefs). Verily, Satan is always ready to stir up discord between men; for verily; Satan is man’s foe. We have not sent you with the power to determine their faith.”  (Qur’ân 17:53, 54)

"And discuss not with the People of the Book except by what is best, save such of them, as act unjustly. And Say: We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you, and our God and your God is One, and to Him we submit." (Qur’ân 29:46)

"Revile not ye those whom they call upon besides God, lest they out of spite revile God in their ignorance. Thus have We made alluring to each people its own doings. In the end will they return to their Lord, and We shall then tell them the truth of all that they did."  (Qur’ân 6.108)

The theme of oneness of humankind is repeated in the Qur'ân in different ways. We are told that all human beings have been "created of a single soul" (Qur’ân 4:1); and that all descended from the same parents. (Qur’ân 49:13).
..."

Living in Harmony with Religious Diversity: Islamic Perspective

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lazeez also turns harsh when he can't find the nearest whore.
Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes Dalia we dont enforce anything to non-muslim. But we are telling them to convert to islam because we want them to enter the paradise and take the right way. This is a duty on all muslims who knew the right way.

We dont force any one to be muslim. but we invite them to be. we make lots of quotation from their religion to make them think about their belief and islam belief. the difference is so huge. We are saying that there is no God But Allah and there is no other God and we believe in Jesus as a prophet and not a son of God we Love Jesus peace be Upon Him and we dont say words he didnt say.

Jesus didnt tell the current christains that he is a god or a son of God.

If the current christians die on their belief that says that Jesus is god or a son of God. they will enter the hell. This is what Quran says and this is Islam.

Our ultimate aim to save you from hell and we want you to say the truth that There is no God But Allah . Allah doesnt have any partner and is not divided into 3 and doesnt have a child.

Finally, Be Sure that our aim is your comfortable in the after-death life .

I'm inviting you all to the paradise in the after-death life. All of us want comfortable.

thanks all and I invite you all to this great site.
http://sultan.org
With all respect

Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heaven or hell - who cares - as long as there are some fun and interesting people there.........
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
I think we should examine both religions and decide which one is right for us.
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
We dont force any one to be muslim. but we invite them to be. we make lots of quotation from their religion to make them think about their belief and islam belief.

Your intentions might be honest, but what you are achzieving is the opposite.

How do you react if someone tells you Islam is wrong, the Qur'an a piece of man-made writings and the prophet a horny pedophile (as you can see many people doing here)? You will either get defensive or ignore the poster, and that's exactly the reaction you are getting from Christians (or people of other faiths) here.

It is obvious from your posts that your knowledge about Christianity and the different Christian concepts is very limited. Now there's nothing wrong with that in itself, but it makes your attempts at trying to prove Christianity wrong not very credible.

You can't invite people to your faith – any faith – by telling them what they are believing is wrong and they should change, that will have the opposite effect. All you can do is give a good example with your own actions and behaviour and try to spread information in a non-obtrusive way.

quote:
If the current christians die on their belief that says that Jesus is god or a son of God. they will enter the hell. This is what Quran says and this is Islam.

Our ultimate aim to save you from hell and we want you to say the truth that There is no God But Allah .

I think it's not up to you or me or anyone else to say who will end up in hell.

And the Jews say, 'the Christians do not stand on anything;' and the Christians say, 'the Jews do not stand on anything;' and they recite the Book (of God). Even so, like their saying, say those who have no knowledge. Now God shall decide between them on the Day of Resurrection in what they differed.
(2:113)

Surely those who believe, and those who are Jewish, and the Nazarenes, and the Sabiens; any one of them who believes in God and the Last Day, and does good work, they will have their reward with their Lord, with no fear over them, nor will they grieve.
(2:62)

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Tina, It's hard to bear the hell. and it's kind not impossible to join the paradise.

Concerned for woman, Good idea. go for it and i will join you,. I dont log in es so much due to my commitment. be patient I will reply ISA.

Dalia, Our way of invitation may be wrong, Am sorry for that.

YOu may know that Quran not me is saying
that those people who says that jesus is a god or a son of god will be tortured and will go to hell.

I know that the currnet christianity have a lot of good morals and lots of good issues. But We criticize the basic belief about God. We believe that There is only God withot partner and no sons or daughters. We believe n all prophets. We love Jesus so much. We dont say anything wrong about him or his chaste mother, Mary.

With all respect, What i want from you to save yourselves from God punishemnt, is to correct your bases about religion and let's Worship God without partners and with the correct bases that God says in Quran. This will lead to happiness to all of us in life and after death.

Thanks Tina, concerned for women, dalia and all.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com