EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Do peaceful Muslims agree with Islamic fanatics? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do peaceful Muslims agree with Islamic fanatics?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To all Muslims!

Where are the protests, the anger, the fight against Muslims who using the book of Islam to bring evil and pain to this world?

I don't see anything happen. Where are you people? Why you let these monsters putting your religion to shame, why don't you stand up and speak? Why don't you fight the demons? Why do you leave it up to the rest of the world......?!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again it's all about Muslims.

Funny messages like this come from the people with the least credits in promoting peace.

How about you ask your husband to stop killing Iraqi first and get out from the country which had zero threat to his country, wont that make some peace? or do you guys think you can go occupy any country you wish and then ask dumb question about why people are reacting violent to you.

Can't get dumber

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LaZeeZ:
Again it's all about Muslims.

Funny messages like this come from the people with the least credits in promoting peace.

How about you ask your husband to stop killing Iraqi first and get out from the country which had zero threat to his country, wont that make some peace? or do you guys think you can go occupy any country you wish and then ask dumb question about why people are reacting violent to you.

Can't get dumber

Well, so this means even if you believe that my husband kills Iraqis (obviously it would not matter to you if they are extremists or not) - if other's stop your fanatics will stop. Wrong!

Let me tell you something. You sit somewhere in CA or US, you live in a nice environment, have a good job, enjoy Western lifestyle, simply your a** is safe. But did you ever think about that people were fighting for this kind of freedom what you also enjoy? And there are millions of people out there who would just like to have 10% of what you have even if it means only a peaceful sleep at night.

Where is your action to fight Islamic militants or do you agree with their actions? Do you do something at all? This was my topic question.

And I understand your answer. Thank you.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ihave to agree with Tiger on this. Not to put muslims down or be negative or anything like that.

We have some nazigroups here in Denmark and everytime they "make a move" or have a meting danes show up to protest against them.

Many many ordenary danes also joined muslims in Denmark in the prostestdemonstrations againgst the cartoons.

It seems to me that fellow muslims never has the guts or the will to protest against thoose violent terroristgroups. Is it because they are afraid of the consequences or is it because non muslims doesn't have any value???
What do you as a muslim man/woman feel when you hear that innocent turists has been bombed in Turkey or Bali by fanatics????

(This was not ment as any provocative or hatefull post at all)

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Where is your action to fight Islamic militants or do you agree with their actions? Do you do something at all? [/QB]

Where is your action to fight Christian militants (your husband went with) or do you agree with their actions? Do you do something at all?

Now I'm in CA or US, what are you? CIA agent?

I'm in Egypt !!!

GW Bush will be more than happy to know there is still one person out there who believes his lies.

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come down from your tree, Lazeez, and just answer another question.

I see DAILY pictures, news, read articles on the web about Islamic militant groups who are threatening the Western world, Israel and obviously they find too many minds who support their believes and actions.

Now don't tell me it's all Western media propaganda against Muslims! I don't buy that from you!

And what do you think if I would be able to read and understand militant Islamic websites in Arabic language - do you think my general understanding of this subject would change to the better? Definitely not!

So what do you do f.e. for your sisters and brothers in Iraq? Agitate against the West?

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
Originally posted by Tibe:
Ihave to agree with Tiger on this. Not to put muslims down or be negative or anything like that.

We have some nazigroups here in Denmark and everytime they "make a move" or have a meting danes show up to protest against them.

Many many ordenary danes also joined muslims in Denmark in the prostestdemonstrations againgst the cartoons.

It seems to me that fellow muslims never has the guts or the will to protest against thoose violent terroristgroups. Is it because they are afraid of the consequences or is it because non muslims doesn't have any value???
What do you as a muslim man/woman feel when you hear that innocent turists has been bombed in Turkey or Bali by fanatics????

Actually you're putting Muslims down. Muslims are people like everyone in the world they have their problems and the things they do struggle with.

When you live their lives you can see their priorities. It will be nice to see anyone protesting for justice in an absloute way but the fact is circumstances control people priorities whether Muslims or not.

The thing is, most of the world Muslims and Non Muslims didn't protest against any Muslim violence because they felt Muslim violence was direct result to the violence comitted by the west against Muslims. Does that mean the whole world condone Muslim violence ?

Look at Iraq, it was not much different from Egypt now, what is it like now? people who got their families destroyed in seconds in front of their eyes in the most terrifying way are filled with revenge and hatred now and we are suppose to condemn them. Why should we expect the hightest moral standard from Muslims only and not everyone else?

Did Tigerlily protest against her husband?

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
[QB] Come down from your tree, Lazeez, and just answer another question.

I see DAILY pictures, news, read articles on the web about Islamic militant groups who are threatening the Western world, Israel and obviously they find too many minds who support their believes and actions.

But you missed the news about the massive destruction of Iraq by USA, and of Lebanon and Palestine by Israel. those news don't cross your mind because the threats and murdered are Muslims, you care? No!

USA has killed in one day - remember the massacre of Felluja_ more than what Bin Laden and all Islamic militant have killed all their lives but then wasn't the USA behind them in Afhanistan? Didn't Bush support Mujahideen and opned offiices for them in USA when they fought Soviets? Didn't the CIA plant extreme ideas in the mind of illitrate Afghani and encourage extreme Muslim scholars to travel to Afghanistan when it worked against their enemy the soviets?

Now out of the sudden the freedom fighters became terrorists and the friend of USA Saddam became a bad man?

I wont say the Islamic world is fine, we have lots of problems but the west sinks deeper in shlt. The USA has been treating other people in a very bad way and playing with their lives but when you were slightly touched by reaction you didn't like to admit why this is happening.

Yes I believe the USA and Israel have helped to make the world so the way it's now more than anyone else. And They made it difficult for Muslims to condemn the violence coming from their side when this violonce was the only way that made the USA feel some of the pain they felt for long period.

When someon hits your head with iron hammer you will first wish he leaves you alone in peace, but he hits you again and no one seem to care what's happening to you, he keeps hitting until you will wish one of those sitting their uncaring gets hit once to realize the amount of pain you been through...This is what happeend with Muslims and it's the outcome of long period of unjustice they got through.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
But Lazeez, these people who fighting against foreign military in Iraq are not innocent Muslims, why don't you want to see the difference? Infact they are using civilians as shields and don't care if they die.

I don't have to protest against my husband because I know it's the right thing what the US is doing. Unfortunately it wasn't well planned out and that's why it drags on and on. Seriously don't you have the slightest idea that I'd rather wish my husband would be with us and our children instead of running aroung in this war-torn unsafe area doing his job until peace and democracy comes finally to the people of Iraq?

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LaZeeZ:
quote:

Actually you're putting Muslims down. Muslims are people like everyone in the world they have their problems and the things they do struggle with.

When you live their lives you can see their priorities. It will be nice to see anyone protesting for justice in an absloute way but the fact is circumstances control people priorities whether Muslims or not.

The thing is, most of the world Muslims and Non Muslims didn't protest against any Muslim violence because they felt Muslim violence was direct result to the violence comitted by the west against Muslims. Does that mean the whole world condone Muslim violence ?

Look at Iraq, it was not much different from Egypt now, what is it like now? people who got their families destroyed in seconds in front of their eyes in the most terrifying way are filled with revenge and hatred now and we are suppose to condemn them. Why should we expect the hightest moral standard from Muslims only and not everyone else?

Did Tigerlily protest against her husband?

You honestly cant put Tiger in that position....I know you are a good guy Laz but offcourse she loves her husband and he is just doing the job he was hired to do. I doubt that he went to Iraq with the intension of going to kill some muslims, rape some women and harrasse some old people..... He went to try to make a difference in a terrible messy situation. When you mention Iraq its also important to discuss why does these groups dont want peace and the fact that its no longer the americans/westerns who through bombs at the iraqi people.
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
POW
Member # 11450

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for POW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
To all Muslims!

Where are the protests, the anger, the fight against Muslims who using the book of Islam to bring evil and pain to this world?

I don't see anything happen. Where are you people? Why you let these monsters putting your religion to shame, why don't you stand up and speak? Why don't you fight the demons? Why do you leave it up to the rest of the world......?!

There were no fanatics by the definition you mean before :
colonial era
and before 1948
and before 1956
and before 1967
and before 1982
and before 1990
and before 2003

If you really think that we should stop the effect then you must stop the cause first instead of supporting the killing in Iraq for example. right?

Posts: 209 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
To all Muslims!

You are absolutely right Tiger. I feel the exact same way (as a Muslim myself). Why are the average muslims not ashamed and insulted when another muslim defames the religion or its people but they are when a non-muslim does it?
I say cleaning house starts at home and we should expect nothing more from other countries and people (even if they are ignorant to beliefs) if we don't care enough to stand up for ourselves and our beliefs with our own people at the risk of others thinking we are not 'true believers' I can't tell you how many times I've openly talked about what these idiotic extremists do with my fellow muslims and they are shocked by my words. Why? This dialogue isn't as important as pictures of the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) or stupid quotations by a pope (whom they don't even believe in) to begin dialogue? At some point the average muslim needs to understand that by diagloge comes understanding and burning effigys in the streets because you're upset people view you as violent, well.......hmmmm aren't you just validating their slander?? Ignorance is everywhere unfortunately and I'm tired of my fellow muslims thinking it is a position held by everyone but themselves, time to wake up and smell the truth. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
POW
Member # 11450

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for POW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is ironic that the people who think they are the freest are the most controlled people on earth. It is equally odd that those who think they are part of the greatest democracy the world has ever known do not participate in a democracy at all; nor do they recognize one when they see it. These facts attest to how thoroughly the American people have been propagandized by the corporate media. A controlled people have no will of their own. They believe what they are told, and they do what their government tells them to do. They have little intellectual curiosity about the world and rarely, if ever, question authority, much less challenge it. They have little or no knowledge of their nation’s history, and are a frightened and timid people that have no conception of reality. None are more effectively enslaved than those who think they are free.
Posts: 209 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARROW99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
POW, These wingnut fundamentalist muslims were killing people long before we went into Iraq.
They lack the power to win but they have the ability to keep things in a turmoil. We'll just kill them until they stop, no matter how long that takes.

Posts: 904 | From: Texana | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
POW
Member # 11450

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ARROW99:
We'll just kill them until they stop, no matter how long that takes.

did i say anything different ? [Big Grin]

And thanks for this post it should answer Tiger's question

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree in full POW but from living in your country and in America I can still tell you that living even in a fake Democracy is much better than living in a police state where nobody wants to admits truths and couldn't do it openly if they wanted to. At least in that fake democracy you can be as successful as you want to be depending on how hard you work, you aren't bribed and don't have to constantly bribe to get anywhere or do anything. These Western countries have faults for sure, but I can say now honestly and opnely that it is a much better place to live because the prospects and hopes of the people are beyond measure or monetary gain. More people in the West are waking up to the truths of their own governments and getting pretty tired of it. Once that happens, just sit back and watch the changes my friend, Western history will teach you how powerful the people really are [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by POW:
It is ironic that the people who think they are the freest are the most controlled people on earth. It is equally odd that those who think they are part of the greatest democracy the world has ever known do not participate in a democracy at all; nor do they recognize one when they see it. These facts attest to how thoroughly the American people have been propagandized by the corporate media. A controlled people have no will of their own. They believe what they are told, and they do what their government tells them to do. They have little intellectual curiosity about the world and rarely, if ever, question authority, much less challenge it. They have little or no knowledge of their nation’s history, and are a frightened and timid people that have no conception of reality. None are more effectively enslaved than those who think they are free.

How many times has you been outside Egypt so that this makes you such an expert?

Your country is full of people who cant read a news paper and the government controls everything printed or broadcasted in your country. They even control cd's and dvd's sent to your country. So who are you to be an expert on freedom?

POW
Member # 11450

Member Rated:
Smuckers , It should be clear that i never attacked USA lifestyle nor its people and not even what their government has to do inside their country. But what the government is doing outside the country is shameful and disastrous and soon will lead to a real catastrophe far more worse than Iraq.

Maybe you are still new to Egypt but try to be with the people and the families and listen to them and see how they live then ask any parent of them how many of his kids is he willing to sacrifice as a price for changing our government?

I think both of us could guess the answer. No one crossed this line yet, meanwhile Iraqis already crossed that line. they were waiting to get rid of Saddam and now they have far more worse than saddam.

And I never said that my country is better or worse its just my country and my destiny to live here and I can accept it as it is or help changing it to the better. If you have a hope in your country that your people will wake up one day then why Am I not allowed to have the same hope?
At least I'm not bragging about a false democracy [Wink]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Tibe is so right in this.
Call a spade a spade but only when you do it fairly [Wink] .
Before I came to Egypt I thought people who were like Sheep only existed in the West, and WOW was I wrong! There are more here I think and they don't even realize it.
I agree with Tibe, travel outside more, your eyes will certainly open [Wink]

POW actually I agree with you, America is a fake democracy but my point is that it is still better. I don't mind admitting truths of my country or people but encourage others to do the same, otherwise real change will never happen. I think Egypt could be so much better than it is but thankfully I do have the privilidge of not having to live here and worry about it. I can go home anytime (and think to do it honestly). But I still would never stop shouting about my own government and the crimes it commits in the name of we the people. I think no person of any nationality should stop that.
peace [Wink]

POW
Member # 11450

Member Rated:
quote:
How many times has you been outside Egypt so that this makes you such an expert?

Your country is full of people who cant read a news paper and the government controls everything printed or broadcasted in your country. They even control cd's and dvd's sent to your country. So who are you to be an expert on freedom?

And what about the people like you who can read the news and still think the same as ignorants?
And if you are free and living in a free country then why you support the occupation of a free country and oppressing people? Caliming that you are bringing them democracy?

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah like here for instance ,SEEMS A GOOD THREAD NOW TO GET INTO I WILL WAIT UNTIL THE KETTLE BOILS AND GET MY FINGERS WORKING I CANT WAIT NOW FOR JEKYL TO COME OUT OF THE SHADOW ...OH IM SORRY FOR YOU HYDE BUT I WILL BE BCK AND BE GOOD ....DEMOCRACY I SAY I SAY WHAT IS DEMOCROSY AND WHAT IS IGNORANTS ????AND OPPRESS ,FEEL FREE TO REPLY ..
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

And what about the people like you who can read the news and still think the same as ignorants?
And if you are free and living in a free country then why you support the occupation of a free country and oppressing people? Caliming that you are bringing them democracy?

I will answer your questions when you have answered mine.
POW
Member # 11450

Member Rated:
I didn't know that people around here post according to the countries they visited but whatever..

And I didn't ask for an answer..my questions just show that you're ignorant or hypocrite thats all

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
I just wanted to show to other and yourself that you are speaking of something you have absolutely no knowledge of. Where do you get your information on the people and governments from??????? I bet you have never been outside Egypt and you have just been fed with the muslim government controlled propaganda. Travel and learn for yourself insted........
POW
Member # 11450

Member Rated:
yes you can only bet and that's all you can do. If there was something wrong in what i said then you could argue about it but you didn't and you won't.

quote:

"muslim government controlled propaganda

"Ignorance is Bliss" is the title of each post you make. Read then think then say if you have something to say.
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Atleast I have visited the countries i talk about..........I have seen, heared and experienced the things for myself.
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
I didn't know that people around here post according to the countries they visited but whatever..

And I didn't ask for an answer..my questions just show that you're ignorant or hypocrite thats all

You lack life experiences - which you defendtly cant get from reading a news paper.
freedom seeker
Member # 11974

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for freedom seeker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huh! What experience are you talking about, Tibe?
This has nothing to do with what POW is talking about. I'm surpriesed of your reaction toward POW's Post. How old are you?

Posts: 14 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freedom seeker
Member # 11974

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for freedom seeker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Smuckers , It should be clear that i never attacked USA lifestyle nor its people and not even what their government has to do inside their country. But what the government is doing outside the country is shameful and disastrous and soon will lead to a real catastrophe far more worse than Iraq.

Do you understand?
I think My 10 years daughter can get it easily [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 14 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingspirit :)
Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think both lazeez and tiger are representing arabs and usa lol
i would not do that...

frienship is pressure
governments do the dirty work
u will end up hating her and her hating you and yours...

enjoy the forum

--------------------
Always remembering that we are nothing without His Merciful hand over us.

Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
friendship is precious i meant lol

--------------------

Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Atleast I have visited the countries i talk about..........I have seen, heared and experienced the things for myself.

Because you think you have seen the real Egypt by spending all your holiday in the 5 starts hotel ?

There is nothing worse than people who travel and do not see anything.

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11660

Rate Member
ya gama3a kheffo 3aleha mish keda [Smile]

--------------------

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i HATE 5 STARS HOTEL, SOME EURO GIRLS GO TOPLESS , THAT DRIVE ME NUTS.

IS THAT ACCEPTED BY THE EGYPTIAN LAWS?

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you mean you accept it dont you ,you love it really dont you or you wudnt keep talking of sexual stuff so if you hate 5star hotels go into a 3 or a 2 or a 1 or a 0 then u shudnt have toppless but prozzies instead mprobably a gay if your lucky .... [Big Grin]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A perfect democracy, is not found anywhere, nor will there ever be, as people are imperfect. The best we can do is to ensure the fairest system possible. What is a democracy? There are so many variations, but going back to Plato and Socrates won't help this debate. Wikipedia's definition is narrow but serves a purpose here:

'' Democracy (literally "rule by the people", from the Greek demos, "people," and kratos, "rule") is a form of government for a nation state, or for an organization.'' How do people express their opinion, given the challenges of huge population size? They vote. Or they abstain from voting. So far, this is the best man has come up with.

America's version of democracy is understandably, often greeted with cynicism. It advocates democracy yet is unhappy if the results don't match its approach to foreign policy. Corporate business interest is seen as another cause for concern. Americans don't see view their democracy as perfect though, but as a work in progress. Faults and flaws have to be sorted.

Having said this, American and western democracy is preferable than the barely disguised police state of Egypt. One of the key components, of a true democratic system is free speech. Egypt doesn't even have a free press. It is miles from being a democracy, even with recent reforms. Some Egyptians would rather focus on attacking the west, even discarding sympathetic views, rather than just admitting their system is deeply flawed and discussing the alternatives or what they are doing to change things.

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cHiMpSs:
you mean you accept it dont you ,you love it really dont you or you wudnt keep talking of sexual stuff so if you hate 5star hotels go into a 3 or a 2 or a 1 or a 0 then u shudnt have toppless but prozzies instead mprobably a gay if your lucky .... [Big Grin]

Am I allowed to laugh out loud at this? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by *Souri*:

Because you think you have seen the real Egypt by spending all your holiday in the 5 starts hotel ?

Yeah there is, people who don't travel and who don't see anything.
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
quote:

you dont travel to Iraq, you dont see what the american animals do
روحي سافري العراق و اعرفي اصل الامريكان رايحيين يأكلوا الشعب العراقي
you will find american are feeding the irag people

am i right?

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Posted by Egyptianbatperson: ''am i right?''. Feel free to detail your argument, then everyone can decide. I for one didn't see any logical point being made.
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
quote:

Exactly.

And Souri i dont live at hotels when im in Egypt. Im married to an egyptian. And normally when I travel I settle for less luxury and focus on the trips and experiences in the area im in. Im not the person who goes on a 2 week holiday by a pool.

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
advice for people, go and travel to iraq to see what's happening in Iraq? dont blame me if you hate america after it
u want to know the america , travel to iraq and see america there

if u dont travel, you dont know
when u travel you will no

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
And offcourse you have been to iraq lately....... [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptian_batman:
advice for people, go and travel to iraq to see what's happening in Iraq? dont blame me if you hate america after it
u want to know the america , travel to iraq and see america there

if u dont travel, you dont know
when u travel you will no

Ah, thanks Batman. Please would you let me know which travel agency you booked through? Are you there now? When did you last visit?
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And Souri i dont live at hotels when im in Egypt. Im married to an egyptian. And normally when I travel I settle for less luxury and focus on the trips and experiences in the area im in. Im not the person who goes on a 2 week holiday by a pool.

Sorry but this is not the impression I had from reading your posts.

before you got married to your husband you mentioned more than one time that you enjoy staying in the very nice hotel.

By the way I'm an old member and have to changed my name as my account was used by somebody else.

And Mabrouk for your wedding hope you too will be happy

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
After I had my kids I like to live near a swimmingpool or a beach for their sake/entertainment. But before them I travelled around with you my tent and my backpack - not in Egypt though.....There I always stayed at nice hotels ( there are just nice hotels in egypt...) until i met my husband. But the 3 last times I have been in egypt we stayed together in an appartment. That has really made me learn a lot and challenged some of my own opinions and open my mind towards some things too. Still in the learning process however - and dont think it will ever stop.

Thank you very much - im so "disgusting" happy right now [Smile]

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Ask Bush y dont he allow the news agencies to go there during the attack ya SayWhatYouSee
the pic you have is much better than the real

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
As fare as I have heard it has only been thoose fanatic muslims who has been attacking the iraqi people during the last many many month.........But I guess your arguement will be that its justified because they are muslims- hell on earth if it was a western blowing up a car in Baghad.
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
REALLY!

WHO SAID IT?

CNN OR BBC?

WHEN A BAD COOK IS COOKING, HIS MATES SAY TO THE CLIENTS HE IS COOKING WELL. WHY?

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com