EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Who else thinks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who else thinks
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that the religion forum is boring because it keeps repeating itself & useless... people use it to attack each others religions? [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Etu Malku
Member # 13645

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Etu Malku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do

--------------------
Ati Me Pete Babka

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he3 he3 wahshany ya catty [Smile]
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Embarrassed] No more boring than the Ancient Egypt & Egyptology section, because all they do there is talk about 'race' and 'racial' issues all the time.

Although I must admit, every now then what someone has to say can be interesting both here and there.

Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he3 ya Batty ya7'ooyah.... ezayak :-)

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic For The Peoplę
Member # 13480

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatic For The Peoplę         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
that the religion forum is boring because it keeps repeating itself & useless... people use it to attack each others religions? [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

I agree. Any chance you you will invite them to EN to join the rest of the Islam Hating crowd?
Posts: 194 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the great things aboout EN is that it has a range of interesting people, with intelligent, lively debates. This explains why 'Automatic blah blah blah' is not a member - as the people there are capable of expressing views on religion, without using 'You're an Idiot' or ' **** off' , as standard replies. Curious that one of the most hate-filled individuals on ES, is so bothered about anyone 'Hating' anything.
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:

Although I must admit, every now then what someone has to say can be interesting both here and there. [/QB]

I agree with this... Some of my pupils (16-18 yrs old) are muslim and they are SURPRISED [Wink] I do know little things about their religion.

And about a week ago, an egyptian friend's father died and a few members of ES gave me some useful information about funerals in Egypt.
I think it is a way of showing respect if you know small things about your friends' religion.

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by Automatic For The Peoplę:
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:

I agree. Any chance you you will invite them to EN to join the rest of the Islam Hating crowd?
FYI, it is not Islam hating crowd..... it is religion debating crowd sir.... religion such as both Islam & christianity???...... and excuse me, God gave us all a brain to think with, not to put aside on a shelf. We debate & question & doubt as well. I'm sure God will be proud of us for using our God-given gift "brains"

But for you & others it is so easy to call it hate & Kofr [Roll Eyes]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com