EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Hypocrites

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hypocrites
Caterpila
Member # 14977

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In this book, we will explore the nature of a group of people Allah persistently draws our attention to in the Qur'an: hypocrites. Hypocrites, as the verses relate in the Qur'an, are two-faced people, who act as if they were pious believers, though they do not have faith. They are impostors. More importantly, they do not engage in such falsehood unaided; they aim to infiltrate the company of the believers, posing as one of them. The reason they seek to be accepted among the believers is to gain some personal advantage.

They associate themselves with believers, appearing to be faithful, so as to deceive them in whatever way they can. Once they realize they will not be able to attain their desired end, however, or when the believers are faced with ordeals when tested by Allah, they immediately abandon them, thus revealing their true faces. Whether while or after leaving the presence of the believers, they do not abandon their agenda of bringing harm upon the believers, or fomenting conflict, and striving to ruin the unity of believers. For that reason, hypocrites are referred to in the Qur'an as "munafiqeen" (those who incite nifaq and fitnah).

Hypocrites are a kind of people to whom Allah calls attention in many verses of the Qur'an, and against whom He repeatedly warns believers to be cautious. For this reason, a believer, who takes the Qur'an as his guide, needs to be vigilant against hypocrites, and be knowledgable of all their characteristics, for, every community of believers, who live by the morality of the Qur'an, will certainly encounter hypocrites.

It would be very wrong to say that such people existed only in the time of our Prophet (saas), in Macca and Medina, for,-in every other period-as today, such characters are present right before us, under modern guises.

In our present societies too, there are communities of hypocrites who assume they can conceal themselves by taking on the attributes of a believer. Deceptively, they ally with those who are unclear or insincere in their understanding of religion, as they are themselves, for the purpose of concealing the truth, changing it for falsehood, forming new sects, and bringing harm to the believers, both materially and spiritually.

The Qur'an addresses to every nation and all ages. In compliance with the following verse, "... He will show you His Signs and you will recognize them." (Surat an-Naml, 93), one who considers every matter in light of the Qur'an, will recognize that the verses pertaining to hypocrites in the Qur'an, are accurate, and that, in our time also, such people, proving the miracle of the Qur'an, behave as they are described in the Qur'an. In that regard, believers expect that it would be an important form of worship in Allah's sight to expose the evil intentions of the hypocrites, to reveal their true intentions, and to struggle ideologically, as prescribed by the Qur'an, to counter the war they wage against Allah and His religion.

Being acquainted with the attributes of hypocrites is important for another reason; believers are responsible for educating themselves on these attributes. Being aware that inappropriate behavior is a quality of hypocrites or disbelievers renders a believer alert against such traits. Being arrogant, as well, is an attribute of hypocrites and disbelievers. However, in a moment of inattention, a believer might also act arrogantly. However, when he realizes that what he does is an attribute of a hypocrite or disbeliever, he immediately repents. For this reason, when reading the verses in reference to hypocrites, believers should also reassess themselves and derive the necessary lessons.

In this book, we will examine the character of hypocrites in the light of the verses of the Qur'an, and the attitudes that believers should avoid.

http://www.harunyahya.com/books/faith/hypocrite/hypocrite1.php

There is alot of this isnt there. So what are we, as muslims, suposed to do if we come accross a hypocrite(s).

???

Posts: 552 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by **cat**:

There is alot of this isnt there. So what are we, as muslims, suposed to do if we come accross a hypocrite(s).

It depends on the personality of the hypocrite,,Some hypocrites are looking for attention through being a hypocrite,,telling lies and go too much into persons life to feel like they have any kind of affect on something out of boredom or out of feeling useless,,I believe the best thing to do with those is IGNORING them completely cause it makes them die.

the other kind is those who are playing on the every face like they are deep friends with that and that who are already enemies,,Making problems and strife things up between people more and more for some sake to them,,I believe that this kind is much moooooore dangerous,,because its hardly to realize that s/he is a hypocrite but I believe that after sometime they can hardly keep the masks on their face for any longer...Here i believe also in IGNORING them is the best way..And their lies will gonna die with the ignoring.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes Misho you can ignore them and not bother to get into the argument but they still wont let things lie and spread nasty lies but by then the forum is so sucked up by them they dont know what a lie is from the truth ,but i do agree in some of the post you done .

--------------------
"Most men are accredited fools shortly after they leave the womb.”

Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SpringRose
Member # 15732

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SpringRose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hypocrites everywhere
Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
huntchback
Member # 15883

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for huntchback     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All humans are hypocrites; the biggest hypocrite of all is the one who claims to detest hypocrisy.-Peter Wastholm
Posts: 173 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"There is alot of this isnt there. So what are we, as muslims, suposed to do if we come accross a hypocrite(s)."

Some of the biggest hypocrites on this forum are the fake pious, Cat. Some of them are also Muslims. Hypocrites come in all fonts and sizes.

Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Misho*:
quote:

It depends on the personality of the hypocrite,,Some hypocrites are looking for attention through being a hypocrite,,telling lies and go too much into persons life to feel like they have any kind of affect on something out of boredom or out of feeling useless,,I believe the best thing to do with those is IGNORING them completely cause it makes them die.

the other kind is those who are playing on the every face like they are deep friends with that and that who are already enemies,,Making problems and strife things up between people more and more for some sake to them,,I believe that this kind is much moooooore dangerous,,because its hardly to realize that s/he is a hypocrite but I believe that after sometime they can hardly keep the masks on their face for any longer...Here i believe also in IGNORING them is the best way..And their lies will gonna die with the ignoring.

The biggest hypocrites on ES are the fake pious and the fake 'victims'. Everyone is responsible for their mistakes but them. The ones who try to get on with everyone and rarely say anything directly can be the worst. Instead they hint, spread poison or 'propaganda' behind the scenes, but manage to appear 'innocent' to the casual observer. They rarely fire their own bullets as they usually have some sucker lined up to do it for them. Everyone thinks they are 'lovely' - hell, I've even fallen into that trap myself. My personal favourites are the ones who make a big drama about leaving ES, but they stay and snipe from snidely created bitchy masks. They usually return after a few weeks/months and act as though nothing had happened. It's all drama, hysteria and invention, but some truly buy into it. How does one avoid being a hypocrite, Misho? It's easy - the truth may be a longer route on ES, but it's always the most effective one.
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lumos:
"There is alot of this isnt there. So what are we, as muslims, suposed to do if we come accross a hypocrite(s)."

Some of the biggest hypocrites on this forum are the fake pious, Cat. Some of them are also Muslims. Hypocrites come in all fonts and sizes.

roflmao... Hypocrites come in all fonts and sizes

Don't they just [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SpringRose
Member # 15732

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SpringRose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The biggest hypocrites on ES [/QB]
Who are they???
Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caterpila
Member # 14977

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The biggest hypocrites on ES are the fake pious and the fake 'victims'. [/QB]

Oh yes I absolutely agree with you, although not specifically on ES, my post was more general. But personally I have trouble spotting victims, so Its a bit tricky to tell if they are fake or not.

Piousness is another tricky one, because who decides the degree of piousness? Is it the person themselves that declare themselves as pious or is it others who attach this label?

Still, back to my original point, if you come accross people like this in life, what do you do, islamically? And does it matter whether they are declaring themselves as pious or not? In fact, would they be such a hypocrite if they are not declaring themselves as pious?

Posts: 552 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
The biggest hypocrites on ES are the fake pious and the fake 'victims'.

Oh yes I absolutely agree with you, although not specifically on ES, my post was more general. But personally I have trouble spotting victims, so Its a bit tricky to tell if they are fake or not.

Piousness is another tricky one, because who decides the degree of piousness? Is it the person themselves that declare themselves as pious or is it others who attach this label?

Still, back to my original point, if you come accross people like this in life, what do you do, islamically? And does it matter whether they are declaring themselves as pious or not? In fact, would they be such a hypocrite if they are not declaring themselves as pious? [/QB]

Islamically, cat are maskers recognized as maskers or are they just looked at with grace because truly religous people wouldnt be able to see what a person is masking would they??

Come to think about it, I remember a post misho did once about maskers, hmmmm I will look it up.

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caterpila
Member # 14977

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
quote:
quote:

Still, back to my original point, if you come accross people like this in life, what do you do, islamically? And does it matter whether they are declaring themselves as pious or not? In fact, would they be such a hypocrite if they are not declaring themselves as pious?

Islamically, cat are maskers recognized as maskers or are they just looked at with grace because truly religous people wouldnt be able to see what a person is masking would they??

Come to think about it, I remember a post misho did once about maskers, hmmmm I will look it up. [/QB]

yeah masks, well you would say that [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
SpringRose
Member # 15732

Rate Member
queens of drama hypocrites
Caterpila
Member # 14977

Rate Member
Yes SpringRose, ES is so dead.
SpringRose
Member # 15732

Rate Member
"The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity" André Gide
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
quote:
quote:

Come to think about it, I remember a post misho did once about maskers, hmmmm I will look it up.

yeah masks, well you would say that [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [/QB]
Well- [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Still looking for that maskers post butterfly [Big Grin]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caterpila
Member # 14977

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by SpringRose:
"The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity" André Gide

Who said that? [Big Grin]
SpringRose
Member # 15732

Rate Member
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000844;p=1#000000
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caterpila
Member # 14977

Rate Member
Well found Springrose, Rumi will be pleased

[Roll Eyes]

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:

[Roll Eyes]

Oh thank you spring rose, how very kind of you.

Now lets talk about masking-is masking the same as being a "hypocrite"?? [Roll Eyes]

tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000844;p=1#000000

I put in somewhere else Rofl

--------------------

Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

How helpful 'Sharona' is. ES must be the only forum with more trolls than recognisable members. [Big Grin]
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Hahahaha i was late because i posted in somewhere else on my tabs (knocks her i am a stupid nit )its this 180 seconds does it .

--------------------

tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

Why you worried Cat [Mad] you bad minx why not tell me about it . [Wink]
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
quote:
How helpful 'Sharona' is. ES must be the only forum with more trolls than recognisable members. [Big Grin]

Your spot on [Big Grin] mwah
Caterpila
Member # 14977

Rate Member
I'm not worried Sharona, I'm just saying. Why would I be worried what Rumi posts? What are you implying? Its just that... oh nevermind, i cant be bothered
Lumos
Member # 14589

quote:
Originally posted by Sharona:
quote:

I thought as much. [Big Grin] [Wink]
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
quote:
I'm not worried Sharona, I'm just saying. Why would I be worried what Rumi posts? What are you implying? Its just that... oh nevermind, i cant be bothered

Why cant you be bothered cat come on spit it out girl i like some gossip but then i know so much belive me you secret little cow [Big Grin]
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

I thought as much. [Big Grin] [Wink]
Thought what that you have a brain [Big Grin] i congratulate you [Wink]
Caterpila
Member # 14977

Rate Member
YOU CALLED ME A COW!!!!
Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

The biggest hypocrites on ES are the fake pious and the fake 'victims'. Everyone is responsible for their mistakes but them. The ones who try to get on with everyone and rarely say anything directly can be the worst. Instead they hint, spread poison or 'propaganda' behind the scenes, but manage to appear 'innocent' to the casual observer. They rarely fire their own bullets as they usually have some sucker lined up to do it for them. Everyone thinks they are 'lovely' - hell, I've even fallen into that trap myself. My personal favourites are the ones who make a big drama about leaving ES, but they stay and snipe from snidely created bitchy masks. They usually return after a few weeks/months and act as though nothing had happened. It's all drama, hysteria and invention, but some truly buy into it. How does one avoid being a hypocrite, Misho? It's easy - the truth may be a longer route on ES, but it's always the most effective one.
Ummmm...I dont understand really why every thread lately on here has to be dedicated to ES,,I mean its actually a FORUM,,Just a forum which is about life in specific place,,But certainly life is not about ES..All the time and in MOST threads...

I believe that the article or the thread is talking GENERALLY about hypocrites as well as I think I mentioned nowhere the E and the S letters in my post,,So it wasnt dedicated to ES or hypocrites on ES at all,,And its just started to be so annoying that most threads are about ES and what is happening on ES....

But anyway,,As for your question Lumos,,I believe it could be related to the thread beyond the ES saga,,Im gonna try to share my thoughts about it through my limited knowledge,,Well,,I think the hypocrite does know that he or she is a hypocrite,,If he or she wanna avoid being hypocrite they will do,,But if not they wont,,Put in mind that he or she almost will gonna has something like a defensive trait to specific extent,,I mean like when bunch of buddies for instance talk about something not related to the hypocrite,,You would find the hypocrite come to interfere mostly to defend or ask or this sort,,Because he or she feel like they are talking about them,,So first of all the hypocrite as i believe suppose to start by stop being hypocrite so he or she wont feel something like guilt or whatever so s/he will not have to be defensive...And mmm,,He or she must find something in life to get busy about other than listening to that and then lie to that about that and then talk to that..and etc etc...Or simply she or he must love their life firstly and do something about it.

P.S. I dont think that Cat meant by way or another that muslims are not hypocrites but non muslims are,,Of course there are lot of muslims as well as non muslims are big hypocrites,,Its not about religion at all,,But I believe she made the post as a muslim who asks muslims about if there something in the religion's elements talking about dealing with that matter or not and how..sort of.

Anyway..Wish the best for all,,

Assalam alykkum

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caterpila
Member # 14977

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ummmm...I dont understand really why every thread lately on here has to be dedicated to ES,,I mean its actually a FORUM,,Just a forum which is about life in specific place,,But certainly life is not about ES..All the time and in MOST threads...

I believe that the article or the thread is talking GENERALLY about hypocrites as well as I think I mentioned nowhere the E and the S letters in my post,,So it wasnt dedicated to ES or hypocrites on ES at all,,And its just started to be so annoying that most threads are about ES and what is happening on ES....

But anyway,,As for your question Lumos,,I believe it could be related to the thread beyond the ES saga,,Im gonna try to share my thoughts about it through my limited knowledge,,Well,,I think the hypocrite does know that he or she is a hypocrite,,If he or she wanna avoid being hypocrite they will do,,But if not they wont,,Put in mind that he or she almost will gonna has something like a defensive trait to specific extent,,I mean like when bunch of buddies for instance talk about something not related to the hypocrite,,You would find the hypocrite come to interfere mostly to defend or ask or this sort,,Because he or she feel like they are talking about them,,So first of all the hypocrite as i believe suppose to start by stop being hypocrite so he or she wont feel something like guilt or whatever so s/he will not have to be defensive...And mmm,,He or she must find something in life to get busy about other than listening to that and then lie to that about that and then talk to that..and etc etc...Or simply she or he must love their life firstly and do something about it.

P.S. I dont think that Cat meant by way or another that muslims are not hypocrites but non muslims are,,Of course there are lot of muslims as well as non muslims are big hypocrites,,Its not about religion at all,,But I believe she made the post as a muslim who asks muslims about if there something in the religion's elements talking about dealing with that matter or not and how..sort of.

Anyway..Wish the best for all,,

Assalam alykkum

Hmmmmmm, I cant help thinking you are refferring to my other ES post Misho?

Are you?

Lumos
Member # 14589

Misho, I think you understand my point perfectly. It would be much simpler if people just said directly what they meant. I genuinely am confused by what you say, although I get some of the references behind it. Before making assumptions, people should try to equip themselves with facts, but the truth is often the last thing to be considered on this forum. I have read a lot of tosh recently - including implications tha lives have been 'ruined'. [Roll Eyes] So much drama from a mere forum. Does no one ever take accountability for their own errors or misjudgements? Is the world to blame for some people's repeated bad choices? If you post things on forums that are widely read, expect people to talk about them. Will everyone tell you directly what they think? Will they heck, but that is life. People disappoint as often as they delight.
SpringRose
Member # 15732

Rate Member
quote:
Ummmm...I dont understand really why every thread lately on here has to be dedicated to ES,,

It is because you dont know why..
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Ummmm...I dont understand really why every thread lately on here has to be dedicated to ES,,

Do you pm me with the info [Wink]
Caterpila
Member # 14977

Rate Member
My God, it seems the hypocrites are coming out in full force, I just found out about another one on this board, a muslim too.

Well, i doubt she will read this, as its not in the love and marriage section.

But alhamdulilah, thankyou for telling me annonymous person.

tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
quote:
My God, it seems the hypocrites are coming out in full force, I just found out about another one on this board, a muslim too.

Well, i doubt she will read this, as its not in the love and marriage section.

But alhamdulilah, thankyou for telling me annonymous person.

Who?? what a bitch [Big Grin] :mad:slap her
Aliym
Member # 12012

quote:
I genuinely am confused by what you say, although I get some of the references behind it.

Well Lumos,,You dont have to be confused about my post at all,,It was a direct words about that thread which talk about hypocrites in our WORLD,,There is no implications in it nor assumptions nor rolly eyes...

Well,,To be more direct and clear,,I mean,,The person can take the words by 2 sides,,Side of them is okay,,People are talking about something else,,The other side is 'Oh,,it seems like they mean ME'...I have to then answer

I mean why someone doesnt have anything to do with that implications has to care about them at all!!!!!!The implications could be about natasha,,abdu,,samir,,king kong..whatever,,Why should I care and turn every thread to another direction.

Springrose,,I dont wanna know,,But certainly I dont like every time to post something my post being taken out of their context,,Like I always has to mean someone on the ES!!!!

Cat,,I was talking about your thread here specifically..But anyway I red yours,,If it has implications..I wouldnt bother if it IS not about me.

Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very perceptive Misho [Cool]

CAT

to answer your question and not the ES guff.

The hypocrites they are talking about are of 2 types.

Moslems who do not follow Islam and I am not talking about ritually. I mean in their hearts.
Like the guy who prays 5 times a day and goes to Hajj but cheats his customers, eats pork, goes against the 10 commandments.

The other type are people of another faith or no faith who pretend for what ever reason to be moslems.
For instance in those days to avoid any confrontation, or taxation or whatever.
I think this is what they mean.

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Aw, 'Sharona' [Roll Eyes] left? [Razz]
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
quote:
Aw, 'Sharona' [Roll Eyes] left? [Razz]

No i am here remember i am a troll i got 3 other names on the go [Big Grin] ;)you did remind me so i am signing in and out and waiting for the 180 second clock to pass by [Big Grin] i not leave you lumy your a good girl you are [Wink]
Lumos
Member # 14589

A joke from Sono and affection from a genuine troll, in just half an hour. I feel so special. [Razz]
Lumos
Member # 14589

quote:
quote:
I genuinely am confused by what you say, although I get some of the references behind it.

Well Lumos,,You dont have to be confused about my post at all,,It was a direct words about that thread which talk about hypocrites in our WORLD,,There is no implications in it nor assumptions nor rolly eyes...

Well,,To be more direct and clear,,I mean,,The person can take the words by 2 sides,,Side of them is okay,,People are talking about something else,,The other side is 'Oh,,it seems like they mean ME'...I have to then answer

I mean why someone doesnt have anything to do with that implications has to care about them at all!!!!!!The implications could be about natasha,,abdu,,samir,,king kong..whatever,,Why should I care and turn every thread to another direction.

Springrose,,I dont wanna know,,But certainly I dont like every time to post something my post being taken out of their context,,Like I always has to mean someone on the ES!!!!

Cat,,I was talking about your thread here specifically..But anyway I red yours,,If it has implications..I wouldnt bother if it IS not about me.

Fair enough, Misho - I'll address the religious aspects more fully and in a wider context than ES.
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
quote:
A joke from Sono and affection from a genuine troll, in just half an hour. I feel so special. [Razz]

((((hugs))))sleep tight i know i will [Wink]
Lumos
Member # 14589

Come back in your 'real' name next time now that will be fun. [Wink] Sleep tight, cowardy custard.
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
quote:
Come back in your 'real' name next time now that will be fun. [Wink] Sleep tight, cowardy custard.

But this is my name my birth name i cannot change it i would not want to change it after all my daddy gave it to me .Reading Es for a year i feel i got to know all of you and i feel you are my family now [Wink] [Frown] are you not sleepy go and keep hubby warm i know i am ;)time for bed night night
SpringRose
Member # 15732

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Do you pm me with the info [Wink]
[Smile]
Lumos
Member # 14589

quote:
quote:

But this is my name my birth name i cannot change it i would not want to change it after all my daddy gave it to me .Reading Es for a year i feel i got to know all of you and i feel you are my family now [Wink] [Frown] are you not sleepy go and keep hubby warm i know i am ;)time for bed night night
Your kabal doesn't do irony, huh? Please note that I placed the word real like this: 'real' to denote that it wasn't your real name. Your witless reply indicates that you didn't get it. Do try and keep up, coward(s)!
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Your kabal doesn't do irony, huh? Please note that I placed the word real like this: 'real' to denote that it wasn't your real name. Your witless reply indicates that you didn't get it. Do try and keep up, coward(s)!
I am a secret lemonade drinker [Wink] i know your not who you are [Wink] i saw your troll past me by 20 seconds ago [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com