EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » The fundamentalist view that homosexuality is against nature.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The fundamentalist view that homosexuality is against nature.
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it true that there are homosexual penguins ?
In the Amsterdam Zoo there is a homosexual couple of penguins, who adopted an egg. They breeded it themselves, and a baby was born. There was a famous case at the NY zoo of two males taking turns caring for a fake egg, then given a real one and successfully raising a family.
Note that many different animal species can exhibit homosexual behavior, so very far from the fundamentalist views that 'homosexuality is against nature'...

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Questionmarks:
In the Amsterdam Zoo there is a homosexual couple of penguins, who adopted an egg. They breeded it themselves, and a baby was born. There was a famous case at the NY zoo of two males taking turns caring for a fake egg, then given a real one and successfully raising a family.
Note that many different animal species can exhibit homosexual behavior, so very far from the fundamentalist views that 'homosexuality is against nature'...

This is just an attempt to force homosexual behavior upon society as if it is normal. There is no such thing as homosexual animals and even if it were, humans aren't animals and are designed smarter and better than animals. Human nature is not animal nature and animal nature is not human nature. Homosexuality is unnatural and all homosexuals know this.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Designed better... is that implying we humans are all 'designed' the same as each other???? Cos I really hope you aren't bulking me with the numptys who post on here!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
Designed better... is that implying we humans are all 'designed' the same as each other???? Cos I really hope you aren't bulking me with the numptys who post on here!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Confused] but you do post on here

[Razz] numpty

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read a hell more than I post but there are times I can't be arsed to join in. Some people talk so much shite I consider them to be bilingual [Big Grin]

But apparently I was designed... if I was I broke the mould [Big Grin]

Muppet [Wink]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I didn't say or implied what you asked. I will repeat...humans are designed better and smarter than animals. Animal's nature is not something humans can relate or learn from. But of course, if you are white, you can learn and relate to animals since whiteys demote themselves to animals' level and promote animals' to mankind level.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
design /dɪz'aɪn/
designs plural, 3rd person present; designing present participle; designed past tense, past participle
When someone designs a garment, building, machine, or other object, they plan it and make a detailed drawing of it from which it can be built or made. VERB
They wanted to design a machine that was both attractive and practical. V n
...men wearing specially designed boots. V-ed
When someone designs a survey, policy, or system, they plan and prepare it, and decide on all the details of it. VERB
We may be able to design a course to suit your particular needs. V n
Computer security systems will be designed by independent technicians. V n
A number of very well designed studies have been undertaken. V-ed
Design is the process and art of planning and making detailed drawings of something. N-UNCOUNT
He was a born mechanic with a flair for design.
Most mobile robots are still in the design stage.
She came to London in 1960 to study fashion design.
The design of something is the way in which it has been planned and made. N-UNCOUNT usu with supp
These machines are constantly updated by improving the design of the computers.
...a new design of clock.
The shoes were of good design and good quality.
BMW is recalling 8,000 cars because of a design fault.
A design is a drawing which someone produces to show how they would like something to be built or made. N-COUNT
Synonym plan
They drew up the design for the house in a week. + 'for'
A design is a pattern of lines, flowers, or shapes which is used to decorate something. N-COUNT
Synonym motif
Their range of tableware is decorated with a blackberry design.
Many pictures have been based on simple geometric designs.
A design is a general plan or intention that someone has in their mind when they are doing something. N-COUNT
Is there some design in having him in the middle?
The intelligence service conceived a grand design to assassinate the War Minister.
If something is designed for a particular purpose, it is intended for that purpose. V-PASSIVE
Synonym intended
This project is designed to help landless people. 'be' V-ed to-inf
It's not designed for anyone under age eighteen. 'be' V-ed + 'for'
If something happens or is done by design, someone does it deliberately, rather than by accident. PHRASE
Synonym on purpose
The pair met often–at first by chance but later by design.
If someone has designs on something, they want it and are planning to get it, often in a dishonest way. PHRASE V inflects
His colonel had designs on his wife.
Greece has always stressed that it had no designs on the territory

Forgive me for not agreeing I was merely 'designed'.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bettyboo

No need to disparage a whole people by the actions of a few.

What we need is to stop the hatred and speak on the things that unites us.

Some people on this forum try and make me out to be a person who does not respect others because I don't respect the beliefs of some people. Thats kind of messed up but thats not me at all.

I have learned that we are all one people and we must teach each other wisdom and knowledge so we as a people can grow. I respect Muslims, but don't respect Islam. I have many muslim friends and I have helped one looking for a job. Through it all we have to love the people and try and have us ALL grow regardless of our background. Love never fails and can help lead us to a better understanding of each other.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
Bettyboo

No need to disparage a whole people by the actions of a few.

What we need is to stop the hatred and speak on the things that unites us.

...Actions of a few" Are you saying homosexuals are a few? I don't have anything in common with homosexuals and there is nothing that I can speak about that can unite they and me. I don't want to be united with homos because we think differently and believe in different things. I like to unite with people who think more like me.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
The biggest single divide on this beautiful planet is Religion.

Without religion we would live in harmony.

Laws, politics and social boundaries would still exist but we would all be one, not several.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Nothing in common except we are all human!!!

No wonder this world is fuck3d up!

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:

Forgive me for not agreeing I was merely 'designed'.

For the third time, humans are designed smarter and better than animals.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Did BMW design us? Or apple, am I a nano design or the new Touch?

Shocked you can count tbh!

You may be a designed robot, I am clearly an evolved individual with a brain of my own that is not geared or engineered to think like the rest of the other robots.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Right, I am off to shut down for the night ready to be booted up in the morning. Hope I don't malfunction. I won't overheat, Egypt is cold tonight.

Night ya'll, and remember, if you can't love thy neighbour not only will they not love you but they will also piss through your letter box [Big Grin]

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bettyboo

But thats the thing Betty, You have many things in common with the homosexual.

One we are Humans, We were all created, God loves us, We are all sinners etc.

When it comes to people being different we have to understand that what makes us different is just small things. What matters is how we are alike.

Thats one of the main reasons why if you read the Bible it speaks about Love so passionately. We are to love one another. Thats why You can't dislike Muslims, Homosexual, Buddist etc we have to overcome our differences and speak about the things that unites us.

Since this is a religious forum let me speak a little about that. Muslims are decent hardworking people. They struggle like all people struggle in this troubling world. To show them love, is doing God's bidding We must learn about how they live in there countries of origin so we can adapt and show them the respect they deserve. We as a people have to lean on Love to get us through this world. If we want our communities to thrive, we must teach and show love one to another. We must learn to think as one people and not hate on each other. God gives us the examples. No greater love then a man lay down his life for his friend. We must be able to sacrafice for others. Learn to help your neighbour in life goes a long way in teaching love. If we do these things then the children can learn not to judge based on skin color, race or religion. And then they can grow up to be the change we want to see in the world.

The world is a corrupt place sadly and we must stand out from it, and not be like it. Let love reign in your hearts people.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some animals are designed to be by far more superior to humans..they can run faster, jump, resist extreme heat/cold, see in the dark, fly, hunt, swim faster and breathe under water, digest practically anything and some are more loyal friends to us than humans...however humans rule the world because God wants it this way. [Frown]

Gays were created for a function, mainly to be fvcked and probably to be fashion designers, hair stylists, artists, musicians and interior decorators. [Big Grin]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Bettyboo

When it comes to people being different we have to understand that what makes us different is just small things. What matters is how we are alike.

Thats one of the main reasons why if you read the Bible it speaks about Love so passionately. We are to love one another. Thats why You can't dislike Muslims, Homosexual, Buddist etc we have to overcome our differences and speak about the things that unites us.

Since this is a religious forum let me speak a little about that. Muslims are decent hardworking people. They struggle like all people struggle in this troubling world. To show them love, is doing God's bidding We must learn about how they live in there countries of origin so we can adapt and show them the respect they deserve. We as a people have to lean on Love to get us through this world. If we want our communities to thrive, we must teach and show love one to another. We must learn to think as one people and not hate on each other. God gives us the examples. No greater love then a man lay down his life for his friend. We must be able to sacrafice for others. Learn to help your neighbour in life goes a long way in teaching love. If we do these things then the children can learn not to judge based on skin color, race or religion. And then they can grow up to be the change we want to see in the world.

The world is a corrupt place sadly and we must stand out from it, and not be like it. Let love reign in your hearts people.

Peace

very nicely said King [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
somebody pass me a bucket!

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
Some animals are designed to be by far more superior to humans..they can run faster, jump, resist extreme heat/cold, see in the dark, fly, hunt, swim faster and breathe under water, digest practically anything and some are more loyal friends to us than humans...however humans rule the world because God wants it this way. [Frown]

Gays were created for a function, mainly to be fvcked and probably to be fashion designers, hair stylists, artists, musicians and interior decorators. [Big Grin]

And to work for the Catholic church... ooo the irony pmsl.
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday I saw a documentary about the mayflower, the first immigrants in America. They discovered a village with no people, because they lived on several places, depends on teh season. The Indians left their corn, to plant it when they should return in spring.
The Britons took the corn, stating that God took care of them and left them corn, in order to plant and harvest...
You see, that people tend to use God as an excuse to do what they do?

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Bettyboo:
quote:
Originally posted by Questionmarks:

This is just an attempt to force homosexual behavior upon society as if it is normal. There is no such thing as homosexual animals and even if it were, humans aren't animals and are designed smarter and better than animals. Human nature is not animal nature and animal nature is not human nature. Homosexuality is unnatural and all homosexuals know this.
There are male animals that 'mount' other male animals. There are also male animals that 'mount' humans, does that mean they are part designed human? [Roll Eyes]
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Bettyboo

I don't have many things in common with homosexuals. I and homos are much more different than we are common. The only thing that we have in common is that we are both human and was created by the one and only God and we are sinners. That's where it ends. I don't have to accept homosexuality and I will not accept homosexuality. There is a spiritual warfare going on to make the whole world HOMOS and they are attacking black men with this very concept to destroy and feminized the black man and eventually the black women. If you don't watch it you either will turn into a faggot or become one of the majority who supports homosexuality thus helping to rotten the minds of the very next generation. You are either on God's side or the Devil. You choose.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com